Big Tit Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he ushered her towards her bedroom but was following her so close that his crotch was rubbing against her butt all the way. Kissing her over her shoulder and groping her boobs from behind. Bethany was barely able to shut the door as they went into the bedroom and then she was on her back on her bed.

He went down to business as only a handyman could and was practically ripping her clothes off from her. When he freed the huge knockers of Bethany he was positively surprised they did not sag at all. Like some wonder of nature, they were mounding up from her chest.

"Right then," he murmured almost to himself and pulled his trousers off. Then he straddled her midsection and placed his semi-hard monster cock between her boobs. The tip of it slapped Bethany's lips and she tried to look down to it with criss-crossed eyes.

With pleasure, he pushed his cock back and forth between her tits a couple of strokes and then rather than giving her instructions used his finger to bend down his cock and push the fat black head of it into her soft mouth. The expression on her face was worth more than a thousand bucks. Just a moment ago she had been chitchatting this and that with the obviously capable handyman and now she was sucking his huge black cock.

It was hard for her to comprehend that Rex could titty-fuck her with the shaft of his cock while still inserting the tip into her mouth. It was by far the largest cock the sexually inexperienced single mom had ever encountered. She puckered her lips up against the black cock and made slurping noises as she was trying to please her newly found lover as well as she could.

Rex took hold of the bedpost and with his legs and arms lifted himself in the air over her face and penetrated deeper. It still didn't go that far but even the quarter of his cock he was able to plunge into Bethany's mouth was pinning her tongue down, jaw open to the maximum, and making her cheeks bulge out.

Being more than satisfied by her cock sucking efforts he lifted his cock to her face and shifted himself so that now his big and hairy balls were against her lips. Obediently she started sucking on those also making Rex grunt from all the pleasure.

It was the first time ever Bethany had been facefucked. While he had been pushing his fat cock in and out of her mouth her hand had found itself on her clit. She definitely could smell and taste all the precum he was leaking and it turned her on. She was just about to make herself cum when Rex decided it was time for the main event. With experienced moves, he rolled her over and even piled some pillows under her hips making her ass rise high up in the air. Then straddling her from behind he started to ease his big cock inside of her sweet pussy.

At first, Tiffany had tried to ignore it all. She thought that the last thing she wanted to hear was her mum having sex. But she had taken a peak from her door and seen how Rex had practically pushed Bethany to the bedroom with the huge bulge on his trousers and it had made Bethany horny also.

Now she was listening in awe as Rex made her mother squirm and pant in pleasure right on the other side of the wall. Her moans were companied by his rude comments,

"That's right suck that big cock, bitch" and "God damn woman your big titties are perfect" were the kind of phrases she could hear Rex using. For a moment she was thinking about what would it feel like to be there herself being used by that big black brute.

She could hear them for a long time and clearly, her mum came many times during their session. When they finally were quiet Tiffany went to the kitchen to get some snacks for herself. It was not her intention but she ran into Rex there. He was going through their kitchen cupboard.

"Oh hi there. You must be Tiffany," Rex introduced himself but she was speechless. Rex was wearing Tiffany's mum's morning robe which was very loose for her but spandex-level tight on him. She was certain she could even see the outline of what had to be the biggest cock ever.

"You don't happen to know where your mum keeps some lube? She said that there should be some in here."

Tiffany was not sure about "lube" but she guessed that maybe what he meant was the oily hand moisturizer and she picked that for him from the upmost drawer.

Rex was pleased she had found it and thanked her with his own style,

"This will do fine. Thanks, babe." Then he flashed her the biggest of grins, winked his eye, and disappeared back to the bedroom. Tiffany swallowed trying to imagine where Rex needed the lube. And that combined with the huge bulge she had seen through her mom's morning robe made her swallow.

Then the moaning from the bedroom started again and it made Tiffany giggle. Her mom sure was getting some fixing today and she was happy for her. She thought she could hear some slaps that had to come from the big black paw of Rex hitting her mum's equally big asscheeks and decided she had an urgent need to see Bob.

"Do you think he needed the lube for...you know...err...do you think he was going to put his penis into my mum's bum?" Tiffany asked Bob with a mischievous expression on her face when she found him relaxing at his backyard pool. Bob laughed heartedly at Tiffany. How adorable she was.

"Well, what do you think? Maybe it is they both craved some chocolate today," he asked her back.

"Uh...that's just gross," Tiffany said disapprovingly but could not help but giggle in her infectious manner. Then Bob pulled her to him and they made out right there on the patio. Based on his hard dick Tiffany assumed the story of Rex and Bethany had aroused him and pretty soon he lost his swimming trunks and pushed Tiffany's head down to his crotch.

There, by the poolside, he watched as her young blonde girlfriend blew her cock with skill way beyond her years. He asked her to keep her pantie-covered ass up as she was doing it and enjoyed the view tremendously. Her big tits were pressed against his thighs and he could see her ass swaying in the air. Tiffany was attached to his cock like a leech and an audible smack sound could be heard as he moved her away from his cock.

He had decided she had been sucking his cock long enough and told her to get something for him,

"Tiffany honey. Why don't you go to the master bedroom and find me a small bottle labeled K-Y from the drawer," Then he slapped her ass and added, "And make it swift I do not want to waste my excellent boner!"

She did as she was told and when she returned to Bob she just had to ask what was it.

"I've never seen this lotion before. What is it for?" she inquired.

"You'll find out soon enough." was all that Bob was willing to tell her as he was positioning Tiffany on her fours to a sturdy sunlounger. He rubbed her ass with his hands and then poked her with his raging hardon. Not really penetrating but more or less rubbing his cock into her ass crack. And pushing the thin part of her white thong panties deeper into her ass.

"What you're doing there?" Tiffany asked merrily and arched her back as much as she could and wiggled her ass from side to side. Bob didn't answer as he was focusing on pulling the thong aside and pouring some K-Y jelly onto his middle and index finger. Then she started applying it to her tiny-looking asshole.

Tiffany complained that it felt cold. His index finger entered to the first knuckle and she let out a moan. Some more lube and soon Bob had two fingers up her pooper. Then he was happy with his preparations and took a position behind her. The height of the sunlodger was such that he could stand behind Tiffany and her ass was at a perfect level for him.

Her ass felt incredibly tight and Bob had to use quite a lot of pressure before it gave way to his hard cock and let the first part of it in. Tiffany was moaning with some sort of distress in her voice but Bob was telling her to wait for it. It was supposed to get better soon.

Tiffany thought it didn't really get any better but as he was turning her head back to see how Bob was doing he could see he was enjoying her ass a great deal. So she decided to endure. Bob took a firm hold on both of her buttocks and spread them wide. Looking at his own dick and how it made her asshole move.

He increased his tempo not really caring if it was good for her or not. He tried to go as deep as he could. Tiffany screamed high-pitched notes and pushed her butt back to meet his every stroke. The whole idea that he had inserted his cock into the "wrong hole" made Bob's balls boil over. He was now filling her ass with his sperm and liked it a lot. Not wanting it to end he continued slow strokes even though he had already cum. But finally, Tiffany refused to take any more of it and collapsed to the lodger.

10 minutes later they were hugging and kissing in the pool. Tiffany was not too serious but she anyway told him it had hurt her little bum. And that he was a dirty old man for doing her in the butt like that. His cock was getting hard again for just hearing her to speak of it.

"I believe a young girl's anal virginity should be at least worth a diamond bracelet or something," she finally informed Bob.

Bob entered his finger under the water into her abused butthole testingly. Looked into her eyes, kissed her, and said,

"Baby, as my girlfriend you deserve the whole set of diamond jewelry. I'll take you shopping tomorrow."

"Yey!" cheered Tiffany jumping up and down in the pool and clapping her hands together in joy. Bob enjoyed her big boobs bouncing against his chest.

12