All Comments on 'Big Tits Extra'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Spell out numbers. Two, not 2.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Now that was HOTT!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!

Excellent Sibling story.

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 2 years ago

This one is a keeper. A little weird but in a good way.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungover 2 years ago

Your sentence construction is somewhat juvenile, but the story is hot. 4****

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Great, kinky fun. 5 stars. Sequel?

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Lost its appeal with the nonsensical diaglog. Still, 4*

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable and hot. I like the whole movie backstory you did there.

Giving it a 4 because of bad sentence structure.

I have my issues with grammar, but there were problems here.

HS98HS98over 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Well, I did spell them out, in the direct speech :D. You see, I've actually thought a lot about how I should write numbers in stories while I was writing this one. After a few searches on here, it was obvious that there is no set standard on Literotica, with various authors writing them pretty much in any way they like, from spelling them all out, to only using numerals, and various inconsistent mixes in between. There's also no writing guide on the site as to how to do so. Then, after a fair bit of searching on the internet, I found that even the various writing guides are divided as to how to do this, wwith some numbers supposed to be written out while others are supposed to be written using numerals, and even then there are apparently numerous exceptions.

So, I just decided to go with consistency above all, which is something that many of those writing guides suggest that people do, and used words for numbers in direct speech and numerals in normal text, except for when it would've been too awkward to read. I'll probably revise this approach a bit later in the futurebut for now, this is how I'll be doing it.

Thanks for the comment so I could explain myself on this issue.

@bshell47

Thanks! I'm truly glad that you liked this story!

@smltwnguy

Thanks! I'm glad that you liked it. No offense meant, but your comment nicely captures how I feel about it itself, first time someone's complimented a story of mine like that :). Thanks again.

@LookOldButFeelYoung

Fair enough criticism. Thanks for the 4 stars, I hope that I'll quickly get good enough for you to give my next stories 5 of them.

@Djmac1031

Thanks! As I always say in the comment sections of my stories, I always keep the possibilities of sequels open for all of them, and never rule anything out. Though, at this point, the way to do that would be probably to write some huge crossovers :D. However, in case that I don't get to do a sequel to this, I can assure you that the themes present in this story will repeat quite frequently in my work, at least in the Incest/Taboo category, so, there will definitely be a lot of stories which will be at least "spiritual" sequels to this one, so to speak.

@Lee2012

Thanks for the 4 stars. Fair enough. Not sure what exactly do you mean, but, when writing the dialogue, I was definitely going for a bit of a "those people don't know what they're saying" flavor. Made sense to me considering the suddenness of the unusual circumstances they've found themselves in. I can definitely see why people wouldn't like it though.

@JonDraper

Thanks. Yeah, unfortunately, non-premium Grammarly doesn't really do much. I'm definitely going to try to improve in this area as much as possible though! Knowing that much more accomplished and better writers than me are reading my stories is definitely a good motivator to do so :).

Dragonman278Dragonman278over 2 years ago

I loved the way you built up the brother and sister. Very good story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...