Big Tits Extra

Story Info
Siblings get a job they'll never forget.
8.9k words
4.44
85.4k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
651 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

When she decided to become a stripper, the then-18-year-old Julie Hughes wasn't sure she was making the right decision. She wasn't fulfilling any teenage dream of hers, she simply needed a way to pay for her university studies, and chose the one that seemed the best.

Not that she didn't have any other job offers she could've chosen that would pay her at least close to what stripping did. But when it came to deciding whether she wanted to make money by spending up to 8 hours locked in some office for days, every week, or by spending weekend nights swirling her slender, yet curvy body around a stripping pole, and shaking her prodigiously big tits and ass to loud hollering from older men throwing money at her, she chose the latter.

Everyone can do office work, but you can only make money off of your body if you've been blessed with one like hers, so she simply chose to cash in on her natural gifts.

At first, she managed to mix studying and working pretty well. But, after a few months, her grades at the university started plummeting, and she dropped out in the middle of the second semester, realizing that she had to choose between shaking her tits and ass, and studying mathematics.

For more than a year after that, she kept on wondering whether she had made the right choice. The money was nice, and the conditions in the club tolerable, but she always had a nagging feeling that a catastrophe was waiting for her somewhere deep in the future.

And now, as she was staring at the figure of her 3-years-older brother slowly walking towards her, the doubt was replaced by the crushing realization that, yes, she had made the wrong choice those 2 years ago.

"Why are you here?" he asked her the moment he came close enough to her for them to speak quietly enough for no one to be able to eavesdrop on them, avoiding looking into her eyes as he did so.

To his surprise, his sister shared none of his shock or awkwardness at the sudden and unwelcome turn of events, glaring straight at him with pure venom in her eyes instead.

"The fuck do you mean, 'Why are you here?'," she spat out angrily, almost alerting the club's other occupants to their argument as she struggled to control the volume of her voice. "I work here. What are you doing in here, huh, Tyler? Hoping to get lucky and get to see your sister's tits shaking in front of your face?" she said, anger still palpable in her hushed voice. "Or did you just forget what your Sis does for a living? That I swapped musings about the Riemann hypothesis in favor of finding the best way to shake my ass in front of some old farts for money, and you just kinda wandered in here with your mates?" she said, with the slightest hint of a crack in her voice.

No matter how much she tried to hide her feelings, she wasn't happy about what her life was now, and it was obvious.

"I don't think now's the time to joke, Sis," he said rather firmly, as he looked back at the group of people he left to meet with his sister.

She hadn't so far taken a good look at the group of men who accompanied him to the club. As she finally did so, a deeply worried look emerged on her face. She quickly started to realize just what a mistake that was on her part.

If there was one unexpected silver lining to her job, it was just how incredibly sensitive her "creep-dar" had became.

You simply couldn't work in this profession for any significant amount of time, and not become very good at guessing which dudes are just awkward and weird, and which ones might plan to change their homes into your graveyard.

Or, for the less dangerous ones, which ones just genuinely want to have fun with you, and which ones want to have fun with you, that just might scar you for a few years at least.

And those middle-aged creeps who were now talking with her manager? The ones her clueless brother had come in here with? One look at them, and she immediately understood which of those 2 groups they belonged to.

It wasn't the one which she preferred.

"I'm not joking, Bro," she replied, unexpectedly calmly given the way she saw their situation. "Why the fuck are you in one of the sleaziest strip clubs in the county, and who the hell are those dudes?"

"Well, you ain't the only one in the family trying to make money," he replied, the persistent indignance in his voice annoying her. "You know I've been trying to land some small role in a movie for some time now. A couple days ago, I got accepted as an extra for a scene in some artistic movie those guys are making. Gave them a fake name of course, don't want to spoil any possible future roles. Doubt they know, and even if they do, doubt they care."

"Have you even looked at those guys?" she asked, the panic in her voice becoming more palpable with each moment. "Half of them look like they just came in here from some sex trafficking operation in Central Asia or somewhere. Those are the guys you wanna work for?"

"Yeah, I did look at them. That's why I'm a one-scene, fake name extra in their movie. I'm not stupid, you know," he said, his voice dripping with annoyance and indignance, though it was completely obvious he was just trying to calm his little sister down. "And yeah, they do look like that. Wanna know the best part? The other half are extras like me."

"Thought so," she said in a deadpan manner as she took another look at the group of men, only to quickly return her attention to her brother after one of them had spotted and winked at her.

"Well, maybe one of them's in the main cast, I'm not sure," he admitted.

Just as his sister got ready to quip some sarcastic sentence about not being surprised at her brother's lack of knowledge about the thing he signed up for, and he quickly started preparing his sarcastic responses to what he knew was coming from his sister, a loud, booming voice interrupted them, prematurely ending their sibling spat right as it neared its apex.

"OK, time to start the fun!" the club's manager, a rather burly and muscular man who went by the probable pseudonym of "Johnny", and whose cheerful nature uncannily clashed with his intimidating and menacing looks, bellowed out. "All the girls get in here, everyone not working here who's still in there, please get out already, you'll get your money back as promised if you want."

The last sentence felt like a cold slap to Julie, immediately waking her up to the reality that she was, so far, blind to, as her shocked eyes scanned the entire club multiple times in moments.

How could she not notice this before?

There was almost no one else than the girls working there, and the group Tyler came with. She wasn't sure if they were the only customers they had at the moment, but she saw a group of 3 middle-aged guys, who now got up from the table they were sitting by and were rather slowly making their way toward the exit, nearing the similarly middle-aged members of the "filming crew".

Realizing that it was the time for them to move towards the suited men and their manager as well, she rather slowly started moving, immediately motioning to Tyler to follow her, which he obediently did, before she even saw any of her co-workers start moving.

As they sat on chairs near the table closest to the group of men, watching the other strippers slowly join them, Julie chuckled as she saw the last customer in the club rush to leave. A young, tall, clean-shaven, and well-dressed man who hurriedly waltzed through the rows of tables and chairs toward the exit. Smiling faintly at each other, she made a mental note to ask the others about him, and spend the next few days watching if he'll enter through the same doors he was now leaving through.

After the doors slammed shut behind him and the entire club went quiet for a moment, Johnny coughed mildly to get the others' attention.

"I hope everyone's comfortable," he said. "Because we're going to cut straight to the chase. I think you've all either realized, or heard, what we're going to do. Mister Akhmetov here," he pointed to an almost-elderly man right next to him, "is one of the best directors of our era, and one of my very good friends. He unfortunately doesn't have much success in the mainstream, mostly because erotic thrillers are not seen as legitimate movies, but, with our help, he believes he can change that perception with his next big hit."

"Is there going to be sex?" Jamie, one of Julie's co-workers, asked. "As in, are we going to be fucking with the actors you've brought in here, really, on camera?" she added, continuing to ask what was on everyone's mind.

"Only if you feel like it," Akhmetov explained, calming her fears a bit. "Now, admittedly, we would prefer it to be real, but if you're too shy for it, you can just pretend. This isn't going to be a big scene. Just a couple of minutes out of what we hope will be about ninety minutes long movie. Not to mention that the cameras will mostly focus on Thomas, I mean Mister Roberts here, who is a member of our main cast, with most of you people in the background. I have no doubt that all of you are quite talented and could probably shine in the main cast as well, but, unfortunately, that's not meant to be so far. So, although we always expect our actors to give their very best, since you people will be out of focus, your very best will be a bit different than usual."

"I hope that answered your questions, Jamie," Johnny asked in something of a mocking tone.

She nodded.

She wasn't the only one to do so.

"Great," Akhmetov said, before gesturing to one of the men in his entourage to leave them, taking a paper note out of his pocket after he did so. "So, I think it's about time to tell you what, exactly, we want from each one of you. Apologies for deciding who should be with whom, doing what where, but I believe you will all be satisfied with the scene we've crafted. Now, once again, this is going to be short. We want, and hope that we can, finish this today, but considering how short this is, even a couple of hours can end up being more than a hundred takes if needed."

"Any other questions?" Johnny asked.

No one said anything.

"Good!" Akhmetov added. "Now, once again, just to be clear. This won't require any serious acting from any of you girls. Or, actually, any of you guys either, except for you, Mister Roberts, of course. This is just an erotic, fanservice scene. You girls were chosen for this, because we were looking for a bunch of female extras with big tits who were willing to go the extra mile, and your boss, my dear friend ´Johnny´, assured me that his employees have by far the best, biggest, and perkiest tits in town, and that they'll all be willing and available today for this work of cinematographic art I believe we are creating in here.

"And as for you guys, you are there to do basically nothing, and enjoy the company of the girls. I hope you'll all be capable of doing so.

"I've just sent our cameraman, Mister Carter, to place the cameras and other necessary equipment onto designated places. In a couple of minutes, we can start, so, let's tell you who is going to do what, with whom."

He lifted the paper note he took from Johnny in front of his face, and started reading the names, and what they were supposed to do.

Julie knew what was going to happen. There were many possibilities of what could happen, but with Murphy's law being her life-long curse, she was already sure of which one would end up happening.

She didn't even need him to read it, though as he kept on reading name after name, with her and her brother's names nowhere in sight, this feeling of knowing about the impending catastrophe before it was even announced became, quite weirdly, almost comforting to her.

But still, no matter how much she was sure that this was going to happen, when he had almost finished reading from the note, leaving only her name and whatever alias her brother had given them to be called out, she could feel her heart almost stopping as she looked at him.

"And, last but not least, Julie, you will be with Arthur, I mean, Mister Hall, there, on those chairs in the back," he said, pointing at a stack of chairs on the very back end of the club while looking at her brother, who had the purest deer-in-the-headlights look on his face she had ever seen. "We'll need you to dance for him a little, naked of course, I don't think that's going to be a problem for you. A little lap dance, and then you'll take care of his cock, or just pretend that you did. As I said, it depends on how you'll feel at the moment. Understood?"

"Yes, completely," she said with a gulp, as she stood up from the chair, and walked towards her brother. "Should we go, then, uh, Mister Hall, right?"

"Yes," Tyler and Akhmetov confirmed at once.

"May I just add, Miss Hughes," Akhmetov said, alone. "Out of all the girls in here, you are by far the best example of what we were looking for for this scene. You are a truly beautiful young woman, and your breasts, my God..."

"Thank you, Mister Director," she said, sounding weirdly sincere, though it was easy for her brother to say that that was not at all how she felt.

"Yes, yes," Tyler continued, now solo and just a tiny bit dazed. "Let's go, and, uh, talk and get ready."

After he stood up and followed his sister towards the chairs, he knew exactly what was going to happen the moment they got far enough from the others to have some privacy.

And yet, it still surprised him.

"What now?" his sister flatly asked him in a hushed voice, as they stood by the chairs where they were supposed to perform soon. "Mom, Dad, they are going to kill us the moment they see this. They already wanted to kill me for the stripping stuff, but this? I'm dead, and you'll be in a coma for years."

"Calm down," he said in a quivering voice, which did absolutely nothing to lift his sister's spirit, as she was realizing with terror and a tiny bit of utterly dark amusement, just how quickly her life had fallen apart, and her soul was crushed. "You've seen that those dudes aren't Americans, right? You yourself said that, you know, Central Asia, and that guy's name is Akhmetov. With all of the censorship going on, and the nature of the movie, I don't think it's gonna be released here, at most maybe in Europe, to win some prizes as a model of modern art or something, and then forgotten about."

"Please, ´Mister Hall´," she said, pointing at the chair of the middle of the pack, "sit."

Not wanting to piss off his sister, who at this point truly seemed like she had nothing left to lose, he obeyed her command almost as dutifully as a dog would.

"A-And, like, we're going to be here, completely out of focus," he continued, trying to calm her, and himself, down. "Even if they find out about this, even if they see this, it's not like they'll be watching it and we'll be the front and center of the screen. They probably won't even see us!"

He barely managed to force the last few words out, as Carter the cameraman walked towards a paper sign just a few feet away from them, and he realized that they might have some trouble on that front.

"Don't worry, the resolution will be pretty low," he said, trying to calm them down given how scared they were. "Not to mention the shitty club lightning, or the fact that it won't really be focusing on you. It's just about good enough to show how big her tits are, and that's just about all we need from it. They won't really see your face, or whether or not you two are pretending, just that she has big tits, and that's really what this scene is all about."

Julie had no idea how to react to his words. On the one hand, what he said did calm her down a bit. But, on the other hand, now that she had more time to assess the situation... bleh.

Swiftly switching the paper note, likely placed there by Johnny just a couple of minutes ago, with a quite small camera, he left, leaving the siblings alone once again.

"Well," she asked, bitingly. "What now, Arthur?"

"Look," he replied. "We'll pretend, the cameras won't pick it up, and then we'll never talk about any of it ever again."

She sat on his lap, realizing that she was breaking some of the barriers they likely had some remaining time to still leave intact, but not caring about that anyway at this moment.

"If anything goes to shit," she said. "I mean, even more than this, I'm blaming just you. Unironically. Might sound hypocritical, and I might've made a better choice two years ago, or left this club any time after that, but at least I didn't have a choice in this specific thing, while you voluntarily chose to be a part of this shitpile, knowing what would almost certainly be expected from you."

"Understandable," he replied, sincerely. "So, you gonna get through this with me?"

Staying silent, she just got back on her feet, and, standing right in front of his face, started to take off her clothes.

The few that she had, anyway.

When her T-shirt came off, he managed to keep a rather neutral expression on his face. Mostly thanks to it being so thin that it did nothing to hide what it covered from the gazes of onlookers anyway, so he had a pretty good idea of what he was about to see, and could still pretend that he wasn't looking forward to seeing her nude body.

And then, her bra came off, and his act ended immediately.

"Damn Sis, I mean, tits!" he blurted out, sending her laughing hysterically.

"Ah-hah," she said, as she finally calmed down, realizing that everyone in the club now was staring at her. "I guess that boys will be boys. You like them, huh?"

As he stared at her and nodded, she smiled back and started squeezing her tits for him. She realized that she probably shouldn't be doing this, but at this point, her muscle memory had taken over. Standing naked in front of a man sitting in one of the club's chairs was something she had experienced almost daily ever since she started working there.

So, she just did the same thing she had done every time she was in this situation. After taking off all of her clothes, she started teasing him with her body, especially with her tits.

"Great Julie, just great!" Johnny yelled out at her. "Everyone, do exactly what Julie does, if you can! We are starting in a couple of seconds, get those cocks hard and ready!"

That was exactly the encouragement she needed to break whatever mental barriers remained in her mind till now.

Slowly, not taking her eyes off of his face, which was turning increasingly mesmerized every moment, she started wiggling and shaking her ass for him.

"OK people, you all know what to do, the cameras are going live," Akhmetov called out. "Remember, we can redo those takes dozens of times easily, and we are already counting on those first few ones being thrown out later. So, take as much time to get into this as you need! We can also edit various takes together, so, just, do what you're meant to do!"

The Hugheses didn't need any further encouragement for what they were doing.

And, as they looked around at the others, neither did any of the others. Roberts sat on a chair by the table in the middle of the club, apparently waiting for whatever lines he was meant to say, while the others were going wild.

Two of Julie's co-workers, Mary and Demi, were naked and kneeling before 2 of the extras who came with Tyler and the others. The guys sat on chairs 2 tables away from where Roberts sat, their jeans and boxers laying on the ground, and their cocks exposed and being massaged by the 2 strippers to full hardness, so they could give their temporary co-stars some oral pleasure.

HS98
HS98
651 Followers