Big Tits Extra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another one of the club's strippers, Cherrie, was showing off her incredibly supple ass to another one of the male extras, who sat on a chair a couple of feet away from where the Hugheses were. Like all the other girls working in the club, she also had some pretty nice tits when compared to the general female population, but when compared to her co-workers, she, unfortunately, came rather short. Thankfully for her, she had one of the best asses Julie, or their boss, had ever seen.

Meanwhile, hidden on the opposite end of the club behind Mary and Demi, Mai was having fun with her male partner for the movie. Deeply kissing him while he squeezed her large breasts, she jerked his remarkably large and thick cock with her small hand, which made his already huge cock seem even bigger in comparison, the size of it turning Julie's mouth watery, and making her feel a twinge of jealousy.

Of course she got partnered with such a well-endowed dude. Mai was one of the most popular of the club's employees. About as popular as Julie herself, and maybe even a bit more. It was easy to see why that was the case, given that she was a cute, slim, and petite Asian girl, with a beautifully sculpted bubble butt and the second biggest tits in the club, just behind Julie's. They just kind of fit together when it came to looks.

And finally, more than a couple of feet away from Mai, and at the end of an almost straight imaginary line starting from where Julie was, were Jamie and Linda.

The former sat on the table by the chair her extra sat on, smiling at him and playing with her tits for him. Julie could see that she let him squeeze them a few times, however, he seemed to prefer watching her as she played with them for his pleasure.

The latter, standing a few feet behind the former, with her temporary partner sitting on a chair by the wall near the entrance to the club, was doing pretty much the same things Julie was, swirling and wiggling her hips and ass, which were admittedly better looking than Julie's, while squeezing and playing with her breasts, which unfortunately weren't.

All in all, most of them were doing what they did every day, anyway.

And so did she. The rational part of her brain was still lucid enough for her to know that it was pretty weird to do so with her brother sitting just inches in front of her and ogling her body like there was no tomorrow. But she didn't care about that anymore, not least because there easily could actually not be a tomorrow for them if this went badly.

As long as she just did what the others did, she really couldn't fuck it up.

"You like how big they are, don't you, right?" she said, squeezing her nipples and pushing her breasts against her chest, making them look impossibly large. "You better do, cause if we fuck this up, we might both lose our jobs, and not just in this movie they came up with."

"Uh, yeah, um, of course, Sis, I of course understand, you know that, and I do," he blabbered.

She just smiled as he did so before she quickly slapped her hand on his mouth.

"Don't call me Sis with the cameras near us, you idiot. I just told you to take care not to fuck this up, and you do this!" she said, somehow managing to sound like she was screaming while she was whispering.

His face turned apologetic hearing her say that, and, looking into his puppy dog eyes, all of her rightful anger suddenly dissipated.

Her brother had his ways of being cute, even if he wasn't aware of them. She was a bit envious of his beautiful, dark blue eyes. Her own dark eyes were just as, if not bigger and more expressive, but she simply found it a bit boring that her curtains matched her windows, so to speak, and always wanted light eyes to contrast with her dark hair.

Now that she could look at them closely without feeling weird though, she started to realize, that they weren't just cute, they were utterly captivating. And, however much she would've denied it even now, she knew she wasn't just envious of how they looked.

And it wasn't just his eyes. His body was unfortunately still covered in his clothing, but she knew, given what she had already seen back home, that he had gained a reasonably muscular and attractive figure in the last few months. Whether he was preparing for his future movie roles, or he went to the gym just because, or he hadn't gone to the gym at all and his body just naturally changed, she couldn't be sure, but the change was there.

While his body was nothing to turn your head at on a street, neither was it something you'd look away from out of disgust, and compared to the average club patron she had to deal with, it was quite a piece of eye candy.

"Take off your clothes," she ordered, gently but firmly. "I'm not doing this alone."

Wordlessly, his beautiful eyes glued on the prodigious tits she was pushing in the direction of his face, he obeyed.

Staying in the chair as he did so, he quickly sent his shirt and jeans to the floor, only lifting his butt for a bit to send his boxers in the same direction.

Now, he was there, sitting naked before his sister while she shook her massive jugs for him. His decently-sized cock at half-mast already and his nice body lightly shaking from arousal, she again looked at the others to see how and what they were doing.

She thought that the others would hold back at least a little, but they were all going all in, just like she was.

In fact, not only was she not taking this too far, or too fast, the 2 of them were lagging behind the other couples. While she was trying to seduce her brother by showing off her naked body to him, the other guys were all fully erect, and the girls were already touching or sucking their cocks!

Meanwhile, here she was, her brother's semi-erect cock barely even pointing at her, with her hands not having touched his body at all so far.

She, the hottest chick in this club, upstaged even by the girls who had only recently joined?

Never!

"Uhm, wha-ahhh!" Tyler blurted out, before all he could do was moan, as she got on her knees, grabbed his cock, and started jerking him off. Automatically, he started squeezing those incredible mammaries, and soon she was moaning too. "God, S-ah, Julie, those are something else. Just how did you get those?"

She laughed. "The same way you got that nice body, sir" she replied with a wink. "Our genes."

"That's, ah, true," he managed to reply, before going back to moaning as his cock turned fully erect.

Soon, before they even fully realized just what was happening and how many barriers they've just crossed, they settled into a slow and steady rhythm. Her right hand slowly moved up-and-down the length of his cock, firmly grasping it as she did so, while he moaned in pleasure and played with her giant tits as she did so.

After a couple of seconds, as the various realizations started to dawn on them, she looked into those beautiful blue eyes and smiled. Seeing her hearty and genuine smile, he returned it and winked.

She knew how weird this was. She knew that she would've never voluntarily chosen to be in this position, with her hand jerking off her brother's meat, while his hands hungrily squeezed, cupped, slapped, and otherwise played with her breasts.

She also knew that he felt the same, although the eagerness with which his hands ravaged her breasts made her doubt it a little bit.

But, nevertheless, they were now in this situation, and they could either make the best of it, or they could needlessly suffer more than they had to while getting through it.

"Mmm, hmm," she moaned with approval, as she could feel the cock in her hand throb a little. Before he could ask her anything, she released his grip on his shaft a little while grabbing his balls with her other hand. Squeezing them a bit, she grinned after the only things that came out of him after she did so were moans and grunts, rather than spurts of his cum.

He was still holding it back, and she still had a lot of time to play with him.

And, slowly but surely, she felt her pussy moisten as their hands played with each other's bodies. Soon, he won't be the only one holding back an orgasm.

Looking at Roberts to try and gauge how much time she had left before she'd possibly be forced to take a break from pleasuring her brother, she was shocked to see what the others were doing.

As for Roberts himself, he was still sitting by that table in the middle of the club, with Akhmetov, surprisingly, sitting on a chair opposite to his. Apparently, the director had chosen to be a star in his movie. Trying to be the next Tarantino perhaps? Regardless, it seemed that their quiet, slow, dramatic conversation was quite far from ending, so, that didn't bother her.

The happenings in the rest of the club, however, very much did.

Mary and Demi were already doing what they did best. While the 2 men sitting in front of them moaned from pure pleasure, they knelt in front of them and sucked their cocks, helping themselves in this endeavor with their hands as much as they could.

Cherrie wasn't lagging behind the 2 at all and likewise was well into doing what she did best. She repeatedly bounced her incredible ass on the cock of the extra assigned to her, both of them moaning and grunting in pleasure as his cock repeatedly entered her anal cavity, his hands alternating between slapping her ass, which he did most of the time, and the rest of her body, including her breasts, which he did much more rarely.

Mai was also having fun, though it was clear that it was the man she was with who was having the time of his life. It honestly seemed as if his eyes were going to pop out of his eye sockets as he watched every single movement of her giant tits while she bounced on his cock. Although he, surprisingly, didn't grunt or moan like the others, he did breathe quite heavily as she impaled herself on his cock repeatedly, while her large tits shook in front of his face.

She, meanwhile, squealed as she did so, with both of those sounds intermittently silenced every time they've kissed, with the small explosion of breath which followed every time their mouths separated making it seem like he was going to explode.

Jamie likewise wasn't the odd one out when it came to the action in the club. Bouncing on her extra's cock just like Mai did, she was fucking him so wildly that it seemed at times to Julie that she was accidentally going to slam into the table behind them and break it into pieces. It was now pretty obvious to Julie why, exactly, Jamie had asked if there was going to be sex.

She was always the most enthusiastic of all the girls working in the club when it came to extra "entertainment" for their clients in the back room, but today, she was completely wild. She was having more fun than Julie had ever seen her have, with her moans and squeals filling the air of the club, as she rapidly bounced on the man's cock and smothered his face with her decently-sized tits.

And finally, although Linda was taking it a bit slower than those last 3 co-workers of hers, she definitely did her best to rival Mary and Demi when it came to sucking off their extras. Quite aware of where her body's strengths laid, she knelt in front of him, bending her upper body forward while simultaneously pushing the lower one backward, making sure to give him as good a view of her ass as she could while she sucked him off, putting her hands on his thighs for additional support.

Given the strength of the man's grip on her head and the eagerness with which he forced her head down onto his cock, again and again, she could easily tell that he was enjoying what she was doing to him.

In fact, it seemed that there was no one who didn't enjoy what was happening in the club...

Except for her, of course. She didn't enjoy what was happening, or what she was seeing, in the slightest bit.

Here she was, kneeling in front of her brother, her hands on his erect cock and full balls, doing her best to pleasure him to an eventual orgasm, and yet, she was still lagging behind the others!

It was time to take this to the next level, and she knew that...

"Si-aahhh!" he tried to say, only to end up yelling in pleasure as a sublime, rapturous feeling exploded from his cock and flew throughout his body much like an electric shock.

"Mmmm, mmm, hmmm," his sister moaned like before, this time sending pleasant vibrations throughout his cock as she did so.

Looking down at her, all he could see was a mane of dark hair rising and falling rhythmically as she bobbed her head on his cock, sending waves of pleasure throughout his body. The mere sight of his sister in such a position immediately kicked him at least to the halfway on what remained of his road to orgasm.

It was simply an incredible sight. Her whole slender body looked incredibly tiny and vulnerable as it submissively bent down in front of him while she knelt to properly suck him, her massive tits hanging freely in the air, completely free for him to play and do anything he pleased with.

It got even better when she once again put her hands back on the job. Not only was the feeling of his balls being squeezed by her left hand, while the right one jerked the parts of his cock which her mouth wasn't sucking utterly mindblowing, but the sight of her doing so was simply incredible.

Not only was her body, submissively bent down before him, just as inviting as before, but now that her hands have joined her mouth in working on his cock, it honestly seemed as though she existed solely to pleasure him.

Now, of course, she didn't exist just for that in reality. In the real world, she was his bratty little sister, who caused their parents endless headaches ever since she became a stripper at this club and left the university without any degree.

But, they weren't just in the real world now.

Now, they were also being filmed. Now, they were both actors playing characters in an erotic thriller. And in this movie, her character was a nameless one, barely different from a piece of furniture in the background, whose only scene consisted of her giving her all to sexually please his equally nameless character.

And when, centuries later, people would watch this movie, and see the 2 of them in this scene, they won't be thinking that this was Julie, the human being who had to have sex with her brother, Tyler, on camera, due to a series of unforeseen circumstances. All the memories of them would have long since faded to nothingness by that time. All they would see, all they would know about her, would be that she was this chick, who jerked and sucked off this dude.

That would be Julie's, and admittedly his, entire legacy, and that was the fact that was making him so incredibly horny as he watched her do it. Sure, her fellatio skills were also incredible, as was the sight of her body, but it was the fact that he could watch history in the making, and really enjoy it, that was making him so incredibly horny.

Julie, for her part, didn't concern herself with stuff like this while she fellated him.

Which was rather weird, since she was ordinarily the more contemplative and philosophical of the 2 of them, her brother being much more of a jock and a fuckboy. Though, it wasn't like she had much of a time to think about meaningless stuff like that when she had so much to do.

"Enjoying this, aren't you?" she asked, after taking her head off of his cock to rest it for a couple of seconds and maybe push his orgasm back a little by letting his cock deflate for a bit.

He just laughed as he looked at his cock, then said, "What do you think?"

For just a couple of moments, they said nothing and just looked at each other, his blue eyes locked on her dark ones and vice versa, before they both smiled shyly.

"Well," she said, breaking the eye contact between them. "Then I guess I should give you more of that. It's not like I'm not enjoying this at all."

She wasn't lying. She did enjoy this, probably almost as much as he did, no matter how perverted it was. Her previously moist pussy was now pretty much overflowing, and she could feel her pussy juices leaking down her thighs.

He was her brother, sure, but she was still sucking a cock, and her body was reacting to it like it always did.

Taking it back into her mouth, she continued where she had left off.

"Oh, damn," he blurted out, as her tongue started circling his cockhead. "You're the absolute best, Miss."

"Hm, hm," was all she could reply to him with, as her tongue went dancing around the rest of his cock, before letting her mouth do the rest.

First, she just sucked him as powerfully as she could. Then, she started to bob her head slowly, up-and-down, sucking him a bit weaker than before. And then, she started sucking him relatively weakly, while letting her head dance wildly on his cock.

Then, she repeated all of it, before ending it by deepthroating his cock, pushing her nose against his pubic hair for almost 10 seconds, before finally freeing his organ from the confines of her throat.

And then, she once again repeated all of it, only this time, she let her hands join in on the action, jerking him off like crazy when she didn't move her mouth, and then weakening her grip on his cock as she started bobbing her head more and more.

Soon after she settled herself into this pattern, she heard the words she hoped she wouldn't hear so soon.

"Just keep sucking me, I'm gonna come soon," he said, only to immediately regret doing so as she immediately stopped.

"What?" she laughed, jerking him off lightly. "Can't keep it up for too long?"

"I mean, half of the dudes in there already came, so- aiich!" he yelped as she squeezed his cockhead with her red, long nails before she turned around to assess the situation.

She immediately inwardly cursed herself for not doing so earlier.

Roberts was still sitting in his place, only this time talking with Johnny instead of Akhmetov.

Johnny an actor? Now, that was a funny twist.

Either way, those 2 were not who she cared about.

In-between sucking her male extra, Demi was making fun of Mary for having already sucked off her guy, the latter returning the favor as well as she could, smacking in a way that made it clear that she was still enjoying the remaining cum in her mouth.

Not far from them, Mai was passionately kissing her temporary partner, the passion with which they did so implying that they might become permanent partners very soon, the white cum leaking down her legs revealing what had happened some time ago.

Just like Mai, Cherrie was now madly making out with the extra she was shooting her scenes with. The confused, but happy, face he made as she did so implied that, in fact, Cherrie had just popped his cherry.

The remaining ones were both having fun with their men, all of them visibly, audibly, deeply enjoying what they were doing, and all of them obviously close to an orgasm.

And then, there she was, kneeling in front of her brother who was begging her to make him come, having not felt anything even approach her pussy.

Yeah, this wasn't a game she was going to play.

"Aah, Julie-aahh!" he said instinctively as she sealed her lips around his cockhead, before he felt a sudden pain. "Aiich! Whaw wha, what, what, what was tha-at for?"

"I need you to be far from orgasm, so I can come from riding you," she said, grinning as she saw his face immediately light up. "So, I thought some teeth-to-skin contact could help me with that. And besides, I didn't even really bite you, just pushed them down a tiny bit."

"Yeah, but I'm making sure that everyone knows what you did," he replied, with a grin similar to hers, before he spread his legs and let his deflating cock point straight at her. "So, was that for nothing, or are you getting in here?"

Not even bothering to respond, she just jumped onto his lap, his cock immediately sliding into her pussy.