Big Tits Extra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch," he said, sarcastically. "Now, that's the kind of pain I like."

"I figured so," she replied. "Push back your orgasm as much as possible, make me come so all of that won't be for nothing, and you might just feel it more often."

He wasn't sure just how much she meant it, especially given how she had acted so far during this situation. Could've been that the horniness had clouded her mind. Could've been that she was simply really that desperate for an orgasm. But, no matter what she thought, she knew what she wanted, she knew what he wanted, and she knew how to get him to make sure that they both got what they desired.

Grabbing her slender waist to support her, he started moving his crotch up-and-down, lifting her entire weight as he did so, only for her to quickly take the initiative and start bouncing on his prick, leaving him glued to the chair and guarding her against falling while she roughly fucked herself on his tool.

"Oh damn, yeah, Si-Julie!" he moaned, quickly correcting himself.

"Yeah, damn, Ty-thur," she replied, with a smile, as she winked into those blue eyes she couldn't take her gaze off of.

Confident that none of the others had the slightest clue what they were joking about if they even heard it, they continued fucking each other like they were the last people on Earth.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," he breathed out and moaned, as he moved his left hand on the massive breasts shaking in front of his face, making her instinctively put her hands on his shoulders for balance and support. "God, those tits. Holy shit."

"Yeah, yeah, squeeze them, slap them," she said, moaning and yelping in pleasure as he did exactly that, squeezing and slapping her giant milkers like he was trying to get the milk flowing from them.

A bit unexpectedly, they suddenly heard a man orgasm at the other end of the club, and they just knew that the extra Linda was with had just filled with mouth with his seed. The screams of, "Gulp it down, gulp it all down you little bitch, yeah, God, oh, that's so good!" were kind of a giveaway, especially since they were accompanied by a string of enthusiastic ass slappings, which Mary likely wouldn't be able to arouse.

If either of them had to guess, the guy, for one reason or another, was trying to assert his dominance over the rest of them, or maybe just those of them who were still fucking.

Well, if that was what he was doing, then he likely didn't get what he had hoped for, as the only thing that had achieved was motivating them to challenge his "domination", by fucking even louder and more forcefully.

Changing her strategy, Julie stopped jumping and repeatedly impaling herself on his cock. Instead, sitting on his lap, she curled her legs around his waist and the chair, and started quickly, forcefully rotating her hips and pelvis, taking his cock along for the ride and drawing deep grunts from him like nothing she had heard from him so far.

Or, to tell the truth, from any other man.

"God, Julie," he somehow managed to say as she did so. "Your pussy's, oh yeah, ah, stretching my cock, this is so, ah, incredible!"

Having said that, he likewise changed what he was doing. Not moving his cock in any way, of course, as she was already doing more than enough to give him the experience of a lifetime, he simply took his right hand off of her quickly rotating waist and hips as well, whose movements his grip did nothing more than restrict. As she now had a good grip on his body by herself, he could finally put both of his hands to much better use.

That is, playing with her tits.

She liked the feeling of her tits being squeezed and played with. That, he was sure of by now. She moaned, grunted, and yelped quite a lot whenever his cock entered her, whether when she was impaling herself on his meat before, or now that she was taking his cock for a ride with her rotating pelvis, but it was only when he played with those monstrous milkers of hers that the sounds she was making came anywhere close to the ones he made.

She was going to come soon, that much he could tell. It wasn't just the sounds she was making. He could also feel her pussy hungrily pulsating, not letting his cock come even close to slipping out despite all of the movements it was subjected to, as well as feeling her body stiffening, especially her hands' grip on his shoulders.

Good. She wasn't the only one of them.

Hearing Mary's man likewise loudly fill her mouth with the spurts of his cum, just like Linda's one did to her moments ago, was exactly what they needed to hear to go truly crazy.

With only Jamie and her male extra remaining of the rest of their fellow movie stars, and her orgasm unstoppably building up, Julie finally felt her chance to, for a change, leave someone scrambling to catch up with her.

This time, she finally wasn't going to be the one lagging behind everyone else.

Stopping her rotating of her hips, she planted a deep kiss on her brother's mouth, before whispering, "Fuck me."

He definitely would've done just that. Quite happily so. Except she didn't give him a chance.

Instead of rotating her pelvis, she once again started jumping on his lap, fucking his cock by slamming her pussy onto it, impaling herself on his cock again and again.

"Fuck yeah, Julie, Sis, you're the best," he moaned, quickly realizing his mistake, and expecting to rightfully get slapped a bit.

Except, she didn't even notice it.

With her eyes rolling back into her skull, her body stiffening even further, and her nails nearly burying themselves into the skin on the back of his shoulders, she barely noticed what was happening as she felt her genitals starting to feel like they were burning as she rode his cock into an orgasm.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, aaaahh, aaahhhh!" she moaned in pure bliss, her voice incredibly high-pitched, feminine, and hot, as she felt her orgasm arrive, knowing that her brother felt the same way.

"Oh, yeah, cumming!" he bellowed, squeezing her tits again as he came, while she just moaned unintelligibly as several spurts of his cum filled her pussy, her orgasm exploding throughout her body as it did so.

For several moments, their bodies just writhed in pleasure, entangled in each other, as he kept on ejaculating into her hungry cunt while she moaned in orgasmic pleasure.

Finally, the overwhelming pleasure dissipated and their bodies relaxed. Doing so, her upper body fell onto his chest.

Lifting herself, their eyes met, and after breathlessly staring into those enchanting blue globes for a couple of seconds, she kissed him, tenderly and lovingly.

"That was beautiful, Tyler," she said.

"That wasn't just beautiful, that was incredible!" Akhmetov announced, immediately grabbing their attention. "That was exactly what I was looking for in this scene. Exactly! Just perfect, you two. I especially love how you've invented names for your characters. With just a few words, you've changed your and Arthur's characters, nameless backgrounders, into some pervert named Tyler who pretends that the stripper he's fucking is his sister. Incredible humanization, for the lack of a better word, of the characters. I'm impressed."

"Well," Julie stammered. "We tried our best."

"Oh, no need to be so humble," he said. "You didn't try your best, you did your best, because you are the best. No offense meant to Jamie and Adam, but when they both orgasmed a few seconds before you two, I didn't even notice them! I paid them no mind, and I don't think anyone else, even they themselves, did, because the sight of you two was so entrancing!"

"Thanks, Mister Akhmetov," Tyler replied, smiling at his sister with something of a broken, nervous smile.

She smiled back at him with a similar one, before she noticed the crushed expression on Jamie's face, and her face lit up with genuine satisfaction.

"I should be the one thanking you," the director replied. "And not just you, all of you! This was the first take, and we're done. It's finished! This was the first try, and it's perfect. Nothing to add, really, at all. We'll edit it, but that's all. I spoke with your boss, and girls, you can take the rest of the day off. You truly deserve it."

Nobody protested the offer.

After quietly putting their clothes back on, just like the others did, Tyler leaned in towards his sister and asked, "So, what now, with us?"

She looked at him and smiled, in a manner he had never seen from her before.

"Well, I think we have a lot of time to figure that out, don't you think?" she asked, as they started walking towards the exit. "In fact, just now we got a bunch of free hours today. That's already a lot of time, how about we spend it putting our mouths to good use, asking deep, penetrating questions about what our relationship will now be, hoping it will reach an explosive, yet satisfying conclusion?"

"Damn, that's a bit impressive for a brat that couldn't get through a community college," he said, as they went through the exit.

"Hey, you wanna fuck me today or what?" she resolutely replied.

"Take a guess," he said as he swiftly grabbed her hand and quickly slapped it against his crotch, revealing to her that his cock once again stood at half-mast.

"Oooh la la," she blurted out, before starting to laugh and grabbing his hand as they started walking home.