All Comments on 'Big Tits Milked in the Big Easy'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Britt,

This is an amazing story of sheer raw sexual domination with a fetish as the focus of the story. A MUST READ!!!

The chemistry between Ash and Annie is extraordinary even when their relationship is so contentious.  Yet it is that contention that makes it work so well.

There is so much I want to say about Ash, yet I don't want to give away anything in the story.  This story should be experienced without any hints given.  I don't want to spoil what I experienced for the next reader.

What I did not expect , yet encountered throughout the entire story was the humor, so masterfully scripted and infused throughout the dialog.  Humor doesn't always come across in written form.  Here, it jumped off the page.  I have never laughed so hard when reading a story of erotica.  The humor only enhanced my experience.

The tragedy is that I am limited to five stars.   

You are truly gifted and talented in so many ways and I want to thank you for this experience.

Lexsteele6969Lexsteele6969over 2 years ago

Fantastic story Britt as always. Two stories put out so fast? You’re spoiling us. Many thanks!

M21devM21devover 2 years ago

another great story Britt!

such chemistry... so have we officially declared Ash to be bi-sexual or just someone who needs to be dominated....

could this be another moment for Ash to fall pregnant and not know who the father is.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG!!!!! As a retired farmer myself, I put myself in "Ronnie's" place and imagined I was him!!! I haven't cum so much from jacking myself off in years!!!!! I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO turned on from the very beginning!! I wish there were 20 stars that I could give this story, 'cause Britt, you've outdone yourself on this one!! Excellent does not give this story the true justice that is due it!!!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Spell-binding! Five stars!

NICHOLXNICHOLXover 2 years ago

LOVED IT, BIG 5! Broke another wrist brace!

KinkynfitKinkynfitover 2 years ago

Wow! Amazing story! Super 🔥🔥🔥(5 stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn I hope Ash gets pregnant and milkier than ever 🤤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story as always, but I wish you did one with Ash while pregnant

EhdudeEhdudeover 2 years ago

Again, as usual, you've done an amazing job of detailed descriptions combined with great similes that capture and expand on the ideas you're expressing! Fantastic work Brittni! I'm sure Ash is enjoying this as well. I know we all are!! Thank you again for such excellent erotica! Please never stop!!!

EhdudeEhdudeover 2 years ago

As for Ash... For me, her large nipples and tits are both powerful and hypnotic points of focus. I think it would be impossible for anyone to ignore the effects they have on the person. Ash may or may not realize that she has more sexual prowess packed into those tits of hers than she knows. To add to it all, her slender fit body makes it even more powerful because her tits truly become even larger in contrast from an optical illusion point of view. I'm sure she always has to deal with "my eyes are up here" moments, lol! I like how she is always trying to be demure on the surface, yet is such a sexually driven hot woman down just below the skin - very hot! Her giving into Annie's sexual attacks is very alluring because it's erotic to see her loose to her own body's needs and wants. I find those kinds of sexual struggles very seductive because in the end, you know she's going to burst with an uncontrollable orgasm, if not a fantastic squirt to go with it! Ash, you are a hot woman! Don't ever lose those traits that make you so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ash’s milk deserves a huge 5 as she has caused many who have read this story to release their milk. Bravo Brittni on another masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ash tits and nipples are a true show 🤤 I hope she gets pregnant and with so much milk....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ash tits, the milk, the body... she's the perfect breeding material, keep her tits and tummy swollen and full

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1over 2 years ago

i love old lesbians fuck molest ash! if old lesbians are ugly, that is BEST!

MasterLornMasterLornabout 2 years ago

This was well written and hot. Bravo

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Charles is just a tragic character, the story would have been much better without him.

SluttyMatthewSluttyMatthew5 months ago

Hey Brittni4u!

Hee-hee, I loved this story!

Ash, the life she leads, and how she always ends up mentally battling her sexual urges against her will to NOT get herself into one of 'those' situations yet again cracks me up!

Nonetheless, women as sexually virile and vibrant as Ash truly is are few and far between! I'll bet she would be a lot of fun to know personally!

On to "Jamaica My Pussy Wet Ch. 2" next!!

- Matthew

Kellie0829Kellie08292 days ago

Wow that was an incredibly fun read… wow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous