Big Tits Milked in the Big Easy

Story Info
Big tits milked by many on Halloween in New Orleans
15.3k words
4.77
67.2k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,132 Followers

This is the 8th story in the sexual prowess of Ash, a cute blonde 32 year old married mother and detective. In order, the previous stories were; A Round of Milk for Everyone, A Round of Milk for Everyone CH 2, Undercover Slut, Elderly Ecstasy, Busting Ash's Bubble....Butt, Puss in Boots and Jamaica my Pussy Wet. Please enjoy and vote if you like them.

Returning home from her wild trip to Jamaica with Erin and Dee, Ash walked into the house, sat her travel bags down and flopped on the chair in exhaustion. Her daughter ran into the room wanting to give mommy a hug just before her husband Charles entered the room holding their baby son.

"So...did you have a good time? Did Erin and Dee behave themselves? Better yet, did you behave yourself?" Charles grinned hoping to pry some of her sexual exploits from his young detective wife.

Ash shook her head in amazement while revealing, "Whew! I have so much to tell you. Let me just say, my boobs never needed to be pumped with the breast pump. I had enough mouths to take care of that." She gave a little devious giggle.

Charles stood frozen with his cock rising in his pants. He loved his wife's milk-filled, DD sized boobs and had even developed a lactation fetish since the birth of their children, so hearing those words escape Ash's mouth put a charge into him. With a smirk, he stood visualizing several pairs of women's lips latching onto those huge nipples and sucking out that delicious sweet liquid that he had done many times himself. Once again, Ash's trip with her detective partner and wife had resulted in a vacation full of hot lesbian sex. She knew Charles would love to hear about the experience later that night when they made love so she decided that was just a little nugget of information to keep him on the hook.

He leaned down and gave her a kiss, "Welcome home sexy. Are we still on for New Orleans in three weeks...they didn't totally wear you out did they?"

They both chuckled. Charles was referring to their upcoming Halloween long-weekend trip to New Orleans which would be a repeat of the adventure ten years prior when they first became a young couple. He remembered all the beads given out from the many sizes of tits on display and now his wife had come a long way from her B cup youth. He wondered if she was going to be much more daring this time around. Little did he know that would be a resounding yes.

Ash, after putting the kids to sleep later that night, crawled into bed with the intention of fucking Charles as she knew he would be very horny and needed relief. However, her exhaustion and a sore stretched pussy from Lady Amoy's huge dong had almost rendered her incapacitated. Wearing only a t-shirt and panties, her eyes were just about to close when Charles slid under the blanket next to her.

Initiating sex, he began to kiss her neck and she remorsefully whispered, "Hun...I'm beat. Why don't you just titty fuck me tonight and then we can do something tomorrow." She knew that he always loved to do something sexual with her boobs.

Charles was disappointed in that it was not going to be an extended sex session but he also knew Ash was worn out and wasn't going to push his luck. Because of his love for her naturally large tits, he had no problem using them for his much needed release. She pulled her shirt off with her boobs rolling around on her chest. Reaching onto the night stand, Charles grabbed the hand lotion and squeezed a line down the middle of Ash's cleavage.

"That is cold! Hurry and put your cock in it," giggled the 32 year old detective while pressing her tits together to form the perfect pocket.

Up on his knees, Charles slathered his cock with the remaining lotion just before he straddled her stomach. His full balls were warm and resting between her ribs. Her fleshy boobs completely engulfed his erection when he pushed the slippery eight inches all the way in until the head poked out just under her chin like a snake sticking its head out of its hole.

"Does it feel good?" She asked.

With a half moan response, Charles quietly whispered, "Mmmhmmm," just as the friction combined with the warming lotion increased the pleasure. He pumped his cock between her tits faster and slightly more forcefully but careful to not make too much noise with a thumping bed. He had refrained from jerking off the entire week his sexy wife had been away so Charles knew it would not take long.

Pressing her tit flesh even tighter around his thrusting dong, Ash whispered encouragement, "Poor thing had to wait all week for these tits while so many people enjoyed them in Jamaica. They missed you so much. Can you cum on them?"

From the strain, the muscles on Charles's neck contracted, "Fuck yeah! I missed these fucking jugs. I am going to shoot my load all over them."

"Oh yes you are! Release those pent up balls all over them."

"I'm close!"

The bed was rocking back and forth so Charles held onto the headboard to maintain more immobilization. Ash's warm tits were just too much and he knew he was about to cum. Even though she was physically worn out, she began getting more and more aroused. With the dominating sex provided by Lady Amoy in Jamaica, she wanted him to take even more control than usual.

"Choke me! Pinch my nipples as hard as you can!" Ash begged, desperate to submit.

Because she was pressing the sides of her boobs around her husband's thrusting greased-up cock, Ash couldn't squeeze her own nipples so she pleaded again, "Do it! Pinch my fucking nipples! Yeah...like that! Harder!"

Milk was squirting all over but he did as he was told by his wife and squeezed those nipples like he was trying to crush them until his orgasm erupted between her tits, "Oh fuck! Unngggg! Unnggggg! Unnggggg!"

He grunted and spurted long ropes of thick cum all over her chin and down her neck. Ash could feel his dragging balls twitch with every shot. When he finished, he shook like a wet dog, "Damn I needed that!"

Ash had begun to get worked up sexually but her physical exhaustion took precedence. She rubbed the thick sperm mixed with the tacky lotion, all over her tits as a protein packed moisturizer. After taking several minutes to absorb, she rolled to her side and was out within seconds. He tucked his cock between her ass cheeks and fell asleep while spooning his sexy wife.

Over the next two weeks, the couple's sex life increased as well has her desire for kinky submission. While at work solving criminal cases, Ash would tell Erin about her and Charles's wild nights as well as reminisce her sex slave adventure with Amoy in Jamaica. Erin would supportively listen but secretly lust for the blonde detective herself.

"When she would use that shock collar on me, I would get so pissed but my honey pot would be soaked under her spell. You know me, I like to take control outside the bedroom but when someone forces me to have sex, it gets me off!" Ash confided in Erin.

Erin snickered, "Maybe Dee and I should have smacked you around in San Francisco...you would have cum harder!" She joked further, "Or hooked you up to an electric fence and zapped the hell out of you after Amoy got finished with you in Jamaica."

Now in full laughter, Ash responded, "I think that would have been hot! That shock collar zapped me enough. My clit is still tingling." Those types of conversations occurred daily until finally the weekend was approaching for the New Orleans trip.

The plan was for them to fly out very early on Friday morning but a call Thursday night abruptly changed their plans. Charles was also a police officer and an arrest he had made several months prior did not end in a plea as figured and he had to testify in court on that Friday. At first, she was going to wait on her husband but after discussing it, Ash planned to keep the original early morning flight while Charles would arrive Saturday.

Ash booked a hotel with a balcony right on Bourbon Street well in advance. When she and Charles had visited there a decade prior, she knew from experience that from the balconies to the street were the spots where the heavy partying took place. Back then, she was a mere 22 years old and knew that her current milk-filled tits to be flashed had grown considerably since her young B cup days. She giggled to herself thinking, Charles is right, I will have so many beads this year that they will cover my face.

When the Uber dropped her off, she loved the hotel. It was a quaint French-style building with lots of character and once her bags were in the room, Ash rested for a few minutes before changing clothes. Her plans included shopping for some nipple clamps at the adult store for when Charles arrived the next night before stopping off for something to eat. She giggled inside, thinking about her devil controlling his angel.

When she was in New Orleans prior, she dressed as a sexy angel that consisted of white satin bottoms and a corset that came down to a ruffled hem that barely covered her ass. That outfit combined with her six inch white stilettos, displayed her tight bubble ass and defined calves. Her angel costume was a perfect fit with her friend's devil costume and she was going to reenact that but only this time Charles was going to be the devil. This year's New Orleans Krewe of Boo Halloween Festival was going to be amazing, she told herself.

In the spirit of the holiday, Ash was dressed in black Lulu leggings, a tight tapered orange top showing off her huge tits and a cute pair of low cut black Converse Chuck Taylor sneakers on her feet. While browsing the adult store for the clamps, she stood next to another blonde woman, a few years younger than herself.

The woman spoke, "Are you looking for anything in particular?" She pulled a pack of gold circular nipple clamps off the shelf and handed them to Ash, "Have you tried these? My ex-girlfriend loved them the most but she didn't have near the boobs you have. I'm Annie, by the way."

Ash looked at the clamps through the clear package and her pussy twitched inside her tights, "I'm Ash...nice to meet you. I have not tried these and haven't really tried any before. I have just started getting into bondage sex and lately I cannot stop thinking about it. I'm not sure these would even fit around my nipples."

In excited shock, Annie's eyes opened wide, "Really? That big huh? I would love to see them sometime and if you are really looking for some bondage sex, I'm staying at the Astor Crowne."

Annie was a thin feminine lesbian with long blonde hair who was the same height as Ash. She lived in Arizona but had come to New Orleans for a dentistry convention which had wrapped up that particular day but she decided to stay the weekend for the Halloween festivities. She was going to answer a dating app to maybe pick up a cute girl for a weekend romp but as she spoke to Ash, her desires turned in that direction.

Ash chuckled playfully, "That is tempting but I better not. I was in Jamaica recently and I don't know if I can handle that again plus my husband is coming and we have big plans."

"Handle what?" Annie asked with an inquisitive smile across her face.

At first, Ash was reluctant but as she told Annie about the experience, she became more aroused. When Ash came to the part where the large Jamaican woman used a shock collar on her in order to make her submit against her will, Annie could tell by the excitement in Ash's voice even though Ash tried to make it sound like she was appalled. Ash loved to resist but only to be forced later. It struck a sexual cord within her and in no time, Annie recognized that and tried to play off that.

"I think your husband wouldn't care. It sounds like he didn't care in Jamaica and now he won't in Nola," Annie enticed, using the local vernacular for the city.

The more Ash declined, the more Annie kept pressing her, "You're here looking for nipple clamps for those amazing tits of yours and you obviously love to be controlled so I will make you a bet. I bet you that I can make you cum in less than three minutes just by me sucking your tits and you can keep your leggings on. What do you say?"

"Bet what?" Ash asked skeptically while thinking that offer was pretty blunt from a person she just met.

"If I win, you have to go with me tomorrow night and we will dress up as a pair. If you win, I will treat you to dinner tonight and I will buy those clamps for you."

"So, you think you can make me cum just by sucking my tits in less than three minutes and I can keep my pants on?"

"I didn't say just by sucking your tits but yes, primarily from sucking your tits and you can keep your pants on."

"I think you have lost your lesbian mind. Maybe if you were my husband and that is a big maybe but no way can that happen from a woman. OK...you are on. Where are we going to do this?"

"I rented a Range Rover and it has tinted windows. It's parked in the corner of the parking lot. Let's go."

Although hesitant, Ash was also turned on as they walked to the SUV. Once in the back, Ash challenged, "Here I am...let's see this big plan of yours. This will be funny. I hope you have your credit card ready because I'm hungry."

Annie was mesmerized by Ash's huge tits snugly nestled inside her tight blouse. With plenty of room in the vehicle, Annie pulled Ash's hands so that she was sitting on the edge of seat with her legs pointed toward the young thirty year old dentist. While holding both sides of her shirt, Annie pulled it up over Ash's head until the neck hole broke free, allowing her long blonde hair to cascade all down her shoulders.

The only thing between Annie and Ash was a beige lycra bra that seemed about a size too small, displaying a large portion of cleavage. With her hands open, Annie pressed her soft palms to Ash's bra-covered nipples and leaned in for a smell of the detective's conditioner combined with her natural scent. As Annie's lips met Ash's ear, both women moaned softly to themselves. Annie kissed and nibbled her way down to Ash's neck while she softly slid her arms around to unhook that bra. That damn bra which held a barrier to Annie's desire.

Once the hook had been released, Annie pulled the bra free and tossed it on the floor. She gulped and was taken back by the sight before her. Never had she seen such large gorgeous natural breasts on a small framed woman. Speechless and staring just to absorb the view, every detail was burned into her brain.

"Oh my god! Sit up and let me see these," instructed the amazed Annie.

Almost like a perfect painting one is afraid to ruin, Annie loved everything about them but at first, was hesitant to touch. They were large double D cups, very firm with a slight natural sag. How could they not? From the weight alone, they had no choice. Inside her cleavage, a disorganized pattern of cute freckles displayed on her tanned skin. Necessary sexy blue veins shown from the sides which also verified the natural mass needed extra nourishment. The areolas were a pinkish brown and the size of pancakes with those erotic little chill bumps scattered all through them.

The most amazing aspect of Ash's colossal perfect boobs were the nipples. They did not take on a traditional size and shape but were very thick and cylindrical with a flattish dome on the end like blackberries. Annie had never seen nipples that big and wanted nothing more to latch onto them and suck for all she was worth. Annie's hands slowly cupped those boobs and caressed them seductively like a blind woman trying to visualize through touch. She kept thinking, how in the world can natural tits this big also be so firm?

While kneading Ash's boobs, a pearl of milk popped from a nipple, providing the answer that excited Annie to no end causing her to enthusiastically mumble, "They are full of milk? That is so fucking hot! No wonder these huge tits are so firm! They are so engorged right now and about ready to pop."

Ash was enjoying the fondling but growing impatient, "Now that you know...are you going to start this bet or not? I want to see this magic you can perform to make me cum in three minutes. This is going to be amusing!"

Annie licked her lips and gave Ash a seductive wink just before she aggressively lunged towards Ash, knocking her upper body against the back of the seat. Clamping her mouth around one of those massive nipples, Annie pinched the base with her lips, careful not to bite. Like a vacuum, she sucked it roughly while rolling the opposite nipple tightly between her thumb and middle finger.

The aggressive pressure caught Ash by surprise and sent twitches straight to her pussy. Milk was pouring into Annie's mouth as well as spurting on her arm. Feeling the sensation, Ash gasped and took a deep breath trying to resist, "Oh...wow! It still won't make me....oh.....oh fuck....cum."

Annie had never sucked lactating tits before and it was a dream come true. After she would gulp down a mouthful, switch and latch onto the other nipple and do the same. Ash, who was so sure that Annie could not make her orgasm so quickly, began to have second thoughts. Wearing shorts, Annie pushed her bare knee between Ash's legs and pressed it against her gooey pussy folds inside her leggings. It was like turning on an electric switch in her vagina and Ash tried to close her legs in order to stop the assault.

That only prompted Annie to drive her kneecap deeper and apply pressure on Ash's covered clit. They both slid down into the seat, sending one of Ash's feet up into the back window and the other one between the two front seats. She squirmed and tried to pull away but Annie was on a mission of lust and it only allowed her to dig in deeper like when prey tries to wriggle out of the grip of a constricting snake. Slurp...slurp....slurp...echoed inside the SUV and the combination of having her tits drained so forcefully and that damn grinding knee was proving too much.

Ash was trying to push the blonde dentist away, trying to stop herself from orgasming, even though it felt amazing, "Stop! Oh my god! No! No! No way! Get off of me! Ohhhhhh! Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Unnnnngggggggggggg!"

She screamed when her orgasm hit like a ton of bricks. Somehow, Annie's knee rubbed her clit perfectly and the heavy oral and finger pressure set Ash's nipples on fire. It was as though she had no control over her own body and could only shake uncontrollably in pleasure. Once her pussy stopped spasming, Ash lay there panting, trying to catch her breath when Annie popped up in the seat.

Swallowing the last of the sweet milk, Annie sighed, "Ahhhhh. That was good and I believe I have about thirty seconds to spare."

Ash gasped, "Damn you! I didn't think it was possible. You bitch."

"Bitch? Moi a bitch? Well maybe but you are now mine tomorrow night. Sucking the milk out of these udders you call tits just gave me the perfect idea for our costumes. I will be at your hotel at four tomorrow. Here is my number, so text me the address. You aren't a person who welches on her bets are you?" Annie asked, putting Ash on the spot.

Ash shook her head because she knew she was verbally cornered, "No I don't. I will see you at four. Damn you again."

Annie giggled while gloating in victory. It took a minute for Ash to put her bra and shirt back on and while she was adjusting everything back in place, Annie wanted to pounce on her again. Her own pussy was soaked and she craved fucking Ash hard but didn't want to push her luck with her new found lover. The door opened and Ash climbed out while Annie watched her round ass swing back and forth inside those tight leggings with each step to her car. As soon as Ash drove away, Annie went back into the store and proceeded to spend a ton of money on the two costumes the women would be wearing for Halloween. Of course the sexual accessories were a must and her last stop was a tractor supply store for an object she could not pick up anywhere else.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,132 Followers