Big Tits Milked in the Big Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy juice not only ran into Annie's upside down mouth but some of it coated her face and dripped into her nose. Annie didn't mind the mess and quickly stood up to wipe her face before gloating, "I think that puts me in the lead 2-0. Get your shit together, it's time to head down to the streets to show off those udders."

Ash laid there choking on her climax recovery. From the leakage, not only did her costume suit have wet spots around the areolas, the bed sheets did as well. She rolled over and after a few more gasps, stood up to fix her hair in the mirror. Her tits were tight and tender with her nipples on fire but in a good way. The laces across her cleavage trying to hold her monster tits in place were so strained, the holes were nearly tearing.

The two women walked down the stairs and through the lobby with Annie holding the harness tail as a leash in one hand and the electric cattle prod in the other. Several heads turned, ranging from young college students to retired couples, all of whom were dressed up in a variety of costumes. A conjoined gasp was heard among many people then whispering about the provocatively dressed milkmaid and her prized provocatively dressed cow.

Stopping in the middle of the room, Annie asked while looking around at anyone who was listening, "Do you guys like my dairy cow? From underneath, she jiggled a full boob to show the people, "Look at these full udders ready to feed all of Nola tonight!"

The two closest guys in their mid-twenties laughed and one responded, "They look like they are about to bust out of that cow suit. Can we see em?"

"No! These tits are for my husband. You two jerk offs couldn't see tits if you had full access on an internet tit site," snapped Ash.

"Whoa...listen to the mouth on that sexy cow. Do you always let your livestock sass people that way?" Asked the man dressed as a cowboy.

Annie yanked on the harness, causing the already full tits to swell even more and leak in spite of the nipple clamps inside the cow patterned bodysuit, "You hush! Those tits are for everyone and this milk is for everyone and don't you forget it."

Ash retorted hastily, "These tits are mine and not for everyone. I lost a bet but I'm not showing them off like a cheap stripper."

"Of course not...I will show them off like you are a high class stripper," Annie laughed.

As the wet spots around those double gumdrop sized nipples increased in size, the men gulped in amazement. Annie zapped one of Ash's round ass cheeks hanging out of the high cut suit with the cattle prod causing Ash to snap, "Fuck that hurts! Ok...I'm going...chill out you lesbo bitch."

With a huge smile on her face, Annie led her cow out the door and into the street that was starting to fill up with many people dressed as ghouls, pirates, princesses and monsters. Ash, walking in her high heeled, knee high leather cow pattern boots caused her huge boobs that were only held in by thin lycra and a zig zag string, to press against the material like an inflatable raft in a net sack. They jarred with each step, seemingly ready to break the string at any moment.

The clichéd line, "That must be jam because jelly don't shake like that," was blurted out by a man dressed as Drew Brees, an ex-Saints football player.

Ash flipped her hair and gave it back to him, "Damn right....and these are real!"

A group of five older lesbian women dressed as vampires were standing in a group and heard the man's comment. They were women in their late 50s who had been friends for decades and had decided to make the trip to New Orleans as part of their many travels together. Dressed in the old style 1800s tuxedos that one would see ushers wear in a theater, all the women had their short gray hair slicked back, wearing fangs and fake blood painted from the corners of their mouths.

Patty, who was their pseudo-leader, held her hand out to stop the cow and her milkmaid then spoke in her smoker's raspy masculine tone, "Honey, you're gonna have to prove those titties are real. They are all trapped inside that damn costume."

Randie, the tallest of the vampire women, chuckled, "We might suck blood, but seeing those, we definitely want to suck something else."

"You want some beads don't ya?" Lydia asked.

Ash's acid tongue was on a roll and she held back nothing in her response, "All you vampires can suck each other's clits. I think we would all like to see that."

"Mind your manners Bessie. These vampires want to see my cow's udders and how they produce. They are allowed to check out the merchandise," Annie ordered Ash.

Whap! Randie slapped Ash's bubble ass, then chuckled again in the same tone, "I like the steaks on this cow too. Such a sweet ass."

All the women gathered around either groping Ash's constricted tits or her round but firm ass. They were making little grunts and comments about her fine 'cow' parts. "Show these fucking big udders to us!" Del barked.

"Get your pussy fingering hands off me," Ash yelled to the group.

Using her middle finger, Annie gripped the top part of the string that held Ash's tits in place and yanked it out of its holes. Her big tits immediately exploded out of the parted, low-cut suit like an inflated tire to thunderous cheering. Annie slipped the straps off Ash's shoulders, allowing the cow suit to hang down around her waist exposing her bare breasts with the circular nipple clamps cutting off the 90 percent of the milk flow and the criss cross harness.

"That is what I'm talkin about," Patty smiled.

As the women gathered around Ash, salivating like real vampires just to get a taste of her tits and that sweet milk like it was blood, Annie offered her prized cow, "Line up, vampires, and get a sample of this milk. I want you to tell me what you think."

Just then, Ash took off running away from the group in a playful cat and mouse chase. The few heads that hadn't turned once her tits were exposed, were now frozen, watching them bounce up and down as she ran. Ash's monster jugs slapping against her chest with each step is what kept her from running too fast and the cowbell dangling between them, rang and clunked, drawing even more attention to herself.

"It looks like that cow has broken down its electric fence," laughed a college guy as she ran by him.

Running with no bra support and in high heel boots was too much for Ash so she ducked into an alley between buildings to rest. She panted trying to get her wind and when she bent over to put her hands on her knees, those tits pressed against her thighs. Annie and the lesbian women dressed as vampires had caught up and barricaded Ash.

"Get away from me. This cow is worn out and I need a bra," huffed the tired Ash.

"A bra? Oh no you don't. We need to tap those things and let our vampires sample your milk," Annie giggled. She looked at the women and asked, "Who is first?"

Patty stepped up and just as Ash started to wriggle away, Annie zapped her with the prod, "Hold still!"

"Little milkmaid sluts should be out on the farm sucking off bulls," Ash laughed deviously while playing keep away.

"I prefer slut heifers like you. Those udders are about to pop. No wonder you are cranky...you need to be milked so let these kind ladies take care of that for ya."

"They can taste yours. You all are a bunch of lezzies. You go suck each other's tits."

"Your cow milk is the best and you are my property, so shut up and open those nipples."

Another jolt from the prod and Ash jumped in pain while other people began to gather behind the vampire women to see what was going on. Annie maneuvered behind Ash and held onto the harness leash with one hand while unclamping the right nipple. From the pressure alone, milk began to spray out like someone had dropped Mentos into a bottle of soda.

Pulling on the harness strap like it was reigns on a horse, the milk spurted even faster to a desperate command from Annie, "Hurry...get your mouth on it. Drink it before it all pours out."

Quickly, Patty ran up, stooped down and latched her lips around the dime-roll sized nipple and sucked it so hard her cheeks sank completely in. The 59 year old, boyish figured woman was gulping down Ash's sweet lactation so fast that Ash could feel her plastic fangs bite down on the base of her nipple with each suck.

"Ohhh, that's hot! Swallow it all down. Can you feel how thick that nipple is?" Annie asked as she kept tightening the harness to produce milk faster.

"Gug....gug....gug....gug...mmmhmmm," was all that Patty could mumble. She had never felt a nipple so thick and wanted to bite it more than just with her plastic fangs.

The sensation was that of both relief and pleasure for Ash. Her tits were so full that they were uncomfortable and even though she resisted at first, nursing on them felt amazing in many different ways. She couldn't believe how the clamps made her nipples that sensitive and just by having the older strange woman suck on it, her pussy was so gooey inside her wedged suit bottom. She could only mumble, "You all are such bitches for doing this."

Ash could no longer resist so she just tilted her head back, closed her eyes when Annie unclamped her other nipple and offered the spouting thick protuberance, "Come on...someone get over here and enjoy it while it's warm. My cow has the best milk in town."

Randie was next and she worked her way in and locked onto the opposite boob. Both gray headed women were sucking so fast, one would have thought they were competing against each other. More people began to gather around, essentially sealing off the action between the buildings from the public street. They watched and commented at the sight in front of them.

"That slut wins....she deserves a thousand beads for this performance."

"I can't believe she is doing it in front of all these people."

"I can...her tits are fucking phenomenal. Have you ever seen fucking jugs on something that small?"

"You have a point. Those two vampire women must think they are full of blood...hehe."

Annie continued to tighten the harness to keep the milk flowing freely but also needed to keep the line of people moving so that all that wanted to sample her sweet liquid could get a taste. She tapped Patty on the head and laughed, "Save some for the others. You have swallowed a gallon already."

Patty stopped sucking the spurting nipple and stood up allowing a steam of milk to hit the pavement. She turned and while wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, waved at everyone. They erupted in a loud cheer with whooping applause.

Just as she was about to walk away, Annie said, referring to the cowbell hanging from the harness in her cleavage, "Hold on. If my cow's milk was good and you are satisfied, don't forget to ring the bell."

Patty turned back, lifted the bell and let it clang to Ash's chest. The cheering was even louder after that. Signaling with her finger, Annie motioned to the next woman and Flo jumped at the chance. Her mouth quickly replaced Patty's so she and Randie were the current duo sucking Ash's filled boobs. Her plastic fangs bit even tighter on the plump nipple which only made Ash's pussy twitch more.

Annie tugged on the harness and giggled, "Gotta keep these taps open like a keg." She then squatted down behind Ash and pulled the hanging shoulder straps down, exposing the bottom half of her prized cow. A collective gasp came from the onlookers as soon as her smooth pussy smiled its vertical smile at them.

It happened so quickly, it surprised Ash and her eyes popped open, "What the hell are you doing? Pull that back up!"

Annie was planting several kisses all over Ash's smooth ass cheeks before wrapping her arms around Ash's thighs to keep her still. With two women locked onto her tits and her milkmaid holding her down, it was hard for Ash to move.

"I am not doing this and getting arrested in New Orleans. All you cunt lappers get your hands off me." Ash snarled.

Peeking around Ash's bubble ass, Annie pleaded, "Hurry. Somebody help me hold this wild cow down while I brand her."

The two remaining women ran up and knelt down on each side and took one of Ash's thighs to hold. Ash continued to curse and move but was tightly restrained once Annie was able to stand up and hold the harness strap. The scene was Ash dressed in a cross harness and cow pattern knee high boots with her costume suit around her ankles. There were two women sucking her tits, two women holding her legs and Annie behind her helping and pulling the harness strap.

Annie ordered, "Get back here Patty and suck on something else."

"Get out of here Patty. You have already had enough of me," resisted Ash.

Patty was quick to follow that order and dropped to her knees in front of Ash using her thumbs to spread apart her slick gooey labia. Ash was so turned on that her peach nectar was oozing down her inner thigh and some transferred to Patty's forearm. When the gray headed vampire's long tongue parted those folds, there was a strand of pussy slobber that clung to it even inches away.

Ash was torn between her resistance and the pleasure that overtook her body. Her squirming began to settle down when Patty's mouth latched onto her clit. The lesbian vampires were feasting on Ash's lady body parts. Her milk and pussy were sweet and warm to the women and she could do nothing but enjoy it against her wishes. More cheers and comments came from the crowd watching Ash get devoured.

"Damn you! Stop! Ohhhhh god! No! Stop....you....ooooooo...you......oooo....unnngggggggggggg. Unnnngggggggg," orgasmed Ash.

Annie continued to orchestrate the entire scene, "There we go...cum all over her tongue. My cow has more than just milk. How does that pussy juice taste?"

Ash trembled and if not for being held up by the women, she would have fallen over. Her hand squeezed Patty's stiff moussed slicked back hair. Patty stood up and turned to the crowd again and smiled, "I can't decide which one is better. That is one sweet cunt right there."

After more cheering, Annie made the women switch places. There were actually bite marks on both of Ash's areoles from the pressure and her nipples were red and swollen. Each time a woman would eat her out with two others slurping her tits, Ash would explode in orgasm and each one was stronger than the last. They feasted on and worshiped Ash's body for over an hour. Once the lesbian vampire women had gotten their fill, they thanked Annie.

"We appreciate you letting us sample your cow. The milk and steaks are superb," Patty said to Annie while looking right through Ash.

Ash interrupted, "Hey...you should be thanking me, you lesbian bitches taking advantage of me in public like this."

"You are welcome. I hope it will make you come back for more. This is my most prized livestock out of all of them I own," responded Annie to Patty while ignoring Ash's remark.

"I'm right here! Yoo hoo! She didn't do anything," Ash snapped.

The vampire women lined up, shook Annie's hand and then one by one walked past Ash either groping her dripping tits or slapping her taught round ass as they put rainbow colored beads around her neck.

As they walked away, Annie called out to the crowd, "Does anyone else want to sample the milk? Females only...the bulls are just for breeding this fine piece of beef."

Men were falling over each other to get the chance but once Annie told them that only females were permitted to partake, they groaned in disappointment. Ash was trying to protest but her orgasm recovery was preventing it. A young nineteen year old lesbian couple holding hands, one with a buzzed haircut and a neck tattoo and the other with razor cut short black hair and a huge gorgeous eyes, dressed as old gangsters Bonnie and Clyde, wearing fedoras, came forward and each took a tit for sucking. Ash's nipples were so sensitive from all the sucking, they were a little sore. Both women sucked and drank the milk while the next in line was an older couple in their 40s discussing whether the woman should do it.

"I don't know. I have never done this kind of thing before. It might be a little weird," said the woman wearing a long black wig to her husband.

The couple was dressed as the old variety singing couple, Sonny and Cher and he really wanted her to do it so he responded, "It's New Orleans. It's Halloween. You have always wanted to do this and with all the fantasies you have had, you won't find a better looking woman with big breasts full of milk. It's the perfect storm. Go on...you can do it. I think it would be sexy."

When the two young lesbians stopped slurping down Ash's milk, they each rang the cowbell and added their beads over Ash's neck. While walking away, the short-haired girl excitedly said to her girlfriend in a recurring theme, "What did you think of those nipples? I have never sucked anything that thick before? I can't get over how sweet that milk was."

The other girl laughed, "No wonder she is dressed up like a cow with big milking tits like that. Those are the biggest nipples I have ever sucked for sure."

Once they had walked away, the wife was still hesitant to her husband then finally agreed, "Ok I will do it."

She had never done anything like that before but was wet with excitement. Annie coaxed, "C'mon up here ma'am. My cow has the sweetest milk in town and you need to sample it."

"Who are you supposed to be anyway? I think an old woman like you just needs to go back and suck your husband's dick...not my nipples."

Bzzzzzz! "Show your elders some manners," ordered Annie after Ash was sassy to the lady.

"Ouch! You wouldn't be so tough without the cattle prod. That hurts and if you touch me with it again, no more milk for anyone!" Ash growled.

Just for good measure and to show who was in charge, Annie zapped her again, "Go on ma'am. Find an udder to your liking...she has plenty." Annie then pulled the harness, causing a bead of milk to appear from each nipple.

The crowd also encouraged the wife who had never done anything sexual with a woman before. She had five kids of her own and was very familiar with breastfeeding but only as the supplier. A little shy, she pinched Ash's huge nipple first before placing her mouth on it.

The woman was sucking gently when Annie reached around and pulled the back of her head while encouraging, "Don't be shy...suck it out of there. My dairy cow produces more milk per hour than even those at the farms." She then giggled and the crowd laughed along with her.

The woman sucked a huge mouthful of warm milk then swallowed it down. When she popped off the engorged nipple, she smiled and turned to her husband, "I'm so wet! Take me back to the hotel and fuck me Ralph!" She placed a beaded necklace around Ash's neck and they walked away together.

Ash shook her head like she didn't care, "Let's get this over with. I have things to do. Is there any other closet lesbians out there?"

Three more women came forward, all of whom were not with each other. Two sucked Ash's tits and a third went to her knees and ate Ash's slit. The 23 year old on her knees was dressed like a pirate but supported a real septum pierced gold ring that rubbed hard on Ash's swollen, sensitive clit while she licked.

Even though Ash tried to play it off to show the crowd that it was no big deal, the truth was that being devoured by several women at one time was so thrilling to her. She could not deny to herself that it just made her pussy twitch and flow like a river with lust. Even though she tried to think of other things, her orgasm was building quickly. The girl on her knees knew what she was doing and was no stranger to licking pussy.

Ash was shaking but blurted out in denial, "It's no use...this does nothing for me."

The problem was that her words did not match her facial and body expressions. She would jerk and release a quick opened mouth moan and the onlookers knew it. The comments grew louder!