Big Tits Milked in the Big Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sweating and out of breath, "Damn! That was so good! I haven't cum like that in forever! I hope this is what you needed."

Ash shook her head "no" the best she could but Annie just laughed and replied, "Oh yes...she needed that very much. I'm hoping to take her to market next autumn and get top dollar for those calves."

The gray hairs on Ron's flaccid wrinkled cock were matted to his shaft with Ash's goo. Her cum speckles were playing connect the dots with his age spots. Both her pussy and his cock were a slimy mess and he tucked it back into his pants and zipped up.

Looking over the balcony, Annie yelled, "I want to make sure the insemination takes place. Are there any other bulls who would like to dump their load into my slut cow?"

Dozens of hands went skyward and one guy would almost shove another to be chosen. One by one, Annie would invite men to breed her cow. Before each one would take their turn, she would reinsert the beads back into her round ass then pull them out when she came. She kept Ron up there to milk Ash's tits while they took turns fucking her from behind. Each encounter would end in a loud bear-like grunt and then another load of cum was shot deep inside Ash's worn out pussy. When one would finish, he would hang a set of beads around Ash's neck. They were rising so high that her chin was covered and the weight was getting unbearable.

A huge slimy almost smoky looking puddle had formed on the floor between her legs. Annie lost count after 20 of how many guys ended up breeding her cow. Even though Ash's pussy had been abused into a messy gaped cunt, she was having several orgasms of her own. Her boots were full of liquid from all the blasts so finally Annie put a halt to the fucking. The last man pulled his 7 inch curved banana shaped cock out of her and Annie told the crowd he was the last.

Annie could only shake her head in disbelief. She squatted down behind Ash and stuck her hand inside the gaped opening and said, "Well, when she has calves, I will be able to pull them out easily. Hey Ash, look on the bright side...at least there is no echo."

Both she and Ron laughed. He looked at Annie and asked, "So how much for your prized dairy cow?"

"I have reconsidered. Ole Bessie here is priceless. I think I will keep her for myself so that I can breed her. Well...maybe I'm the wrong gender to breed her but I sure the hell, will enjoy trying," Annie laughed again.

Both Annie and Ash were spent. Annie untied Ash and removed all her restraints, all the beads, the harness and boots. She curled up in the bed while the nude Annie spooned right behind her. Before they fell asleep, Annie instructed Ash to turn around so that she could sleep, sucking one of those huge nipples like a baby with a pacifier. Their warm bodies were snuggled against one another and as they began to drift off, Ash's phone buzzed.

It was her husband Charles, she swiped and answered, "Hi Honey. You are calling so late...is there anything wrong?"

He responded, "No I just felt so bad that I couldn't make it and left you with such a boring Halloween night with nothing to do. Did you just hang out in your room and watch TV? I also feel bad you never got any beads and were counting on that. Maybe you can have a big breakfast to make up for your lame evening and then I will be there in the afternoon."

Ash looked at Annie and smiled really big then responded to her loving husband, "I did just a little more than hang out and watch tv. I met a friend, we hung out together and I did get a few beads." Annie stuck her tongue out and air licked between her two spread fingers, giving the universal signal for eating pussy. Ash silently shushed her then added, "Now that you mentioned it, I think I will have a big breakfast with her in the morning. I might even get a little something to eat tonight." She smiled at Annie and gave her a cute little wink.