Big U Pride Ch. 06a: Schoolgurls

Story Info
Brit's start as a campus Cheerboi.
39k words
4.84
15.5k
24

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to all my fans who have been so so so patient as I've worked on this series. Your emails and comments mean the world to me and keep me dedicated to this project.

The truth is that I had such high ambition for this chapter and have been writing for months, a little bit at a time. I wanted it to be one epic chapter but I now realize that it would probably turned out to be over 30 pages on Literotica and turned new readers away.

So instead, I'm breaking it into 3 separate sub-chapters. That's right, THREE separate sub-chapters. Which means you'll get to enjoy each in the perfect size, and I'll release the other two pretty soon after this one comes out!

Anyways, PLEASE PLEASE EMAIL AND COMMENT!!! Your feedback keeps me motivated. Tell me your thoughts, your favorite parts and characters, and ideas for the future!

xoxo

latinarita4

------------

5 months in the future...

"Look, last time we spoke I thought this was a done deal. Doesn't a handshake between men mean anything anymore?"

The mood was tense in the office. Though this wasn't an uncommon scenario in this place.

"Mr. Mayor, I don't mean any disrespect, you know that. We did have a...verbal agreement. But the terms have changed - what can I say, I just have to do what's in the best interest of my shareholders."

"Verbal agreement," the Mayor replied. "Jeff, I had already drawn up plans, prepared a launch date. I was just about to announce this to the city. You're telling me that was all for nothing?"

"It's nothing personal," responded the well-dressed man. "Nile Industries is one of the biggest companies in the country, I'm sure we'll find another opportunity for your city."

"Another opportunity? Jeff, my re-election campaign is in full swing. There have been rumors of our deal for months now. When news breaks that you've decided to put your second headquarters in another city, I'm fucking ruined! Do you think these people are going to re-elect me when they hear about that? I'm still trying to get them to forget about my fucking marriage scandal."

"Yes, that...was not your finest hour."

"Oh come on. My wife played her role well, classic politician's wife. What they don't tell you when you get into politics is that the best politician wives' are cold and sexless."

"Yes, but," the businessman responded. "Sleeping with her sister? You practically wrote the headlines yourself."

"Not my fucking fault that my wife...ex-wife was a dried up bitch and her sister had a wet and willing pussy. This is a stressful job and I've got needs. Don't tell me you don't know what that means."

"Mayor Michaels, trust me I do. But I didn't make the mistake of getting married."

"You're right, you're right." the Mayor had to agree. "But back to the matter at hand. That second headquarters of Nile Industries was going to bring thousands of jobs to my city, to the entire region. That was my ticket to re-election, my ticket to the governor's mansion."

"Look, I don't feel great about this. We're old friends, I know. But the board is coming down hard on me and Centreville just made us a better offer. I mean, no corporate tax for 5 years? You can't give me a deal like that."

"Don't go 'board this, board that' to me, Jeff. I know you better than that. We were college roommates for four years. I invested in you when no one else listened. You're the founder and majority shareholder, you get your way at Nile Industries."

"You got me," Jeff responded. "But I have to think about my bottom line."

"You don't think I know that? We were ready to give you all sorts of incentives, tax incentives, all sorts of shit. I just needed a little more time to convince the city council."

"I don't have time. I'm on a timetable too."

"Jeff, think about Big U. Think about all the good times we had there. This second HQ would be huge for the school. Graduates would be lining up to get jobs at Nile Industries. You know better than I do that we got the best and smartest here."

"That was the hardest thing about this, believe me. Big U is more important to me than you know. Without more incentives, I just can't do this deal with you, I'm sorry."

"I know," the Mayor said. "I knew that was what you were going to say. So I thought I'd show you an...incentive. Something to remind you of your love for this city, for Big U."

Jeff waved him off. "Sorry man, I don't think there's any incentive that can beat what Centreville is offering. I've seen your financials, this city just doesn't have what we need."

"Oh, we have something Centreville doesn't. Why don't I just show you."

With that, the Mayor pushed his chair back and hit a button on his desk. Jeff Mardes looked down to see the front panel of the desk slide up, like it was out of some Bond movie. With a confused look on his face he leaned down and looked under the tabletop.

There he spotted a pair of red heels, and the owner of these heels on their knees, leaning forward. He leaned down further to see her blouse-covered torso and hands spread out on the lap of the Mayor. He would have asked her what she was doing, but he saw her mouth was busy, wrapped around the Mayor's thick cock.

"Woah, Michaels...I don't want to be part of one of your sex scandals."

"Jeff, man. This is so much different." The Mayor looked down at the minx on her knees in front of him. "Sweetheart, why don't you stand up for us."

I reluctantly eased my lips off the Mayor's stiff cock, making a nice popping noise as I did. I steadied myself as I stood up on my feet, smoothing out the folds of my pencil skirt and tidying my blouse. I wiped my lip glossed lips with the back of my hand, trying to clean off the saliva and spit.

The Mayor turned me around to face the man I had heard was 'Jeff', giving me the chance to finally look at him. The Mayor kept his hand on my ass as he introduced me.

"This here is one of the newest members of my staff."

"Like I said, Michaels, I can't be seen in one of your scandals."

"Just hold up, let her introduce herself. Go ahead, baby."

I curtsied to Jeff and spoke up, knowing my manners. "Hello, Sir. My name is Britney. How can I serve you?"

"You see, Jeff. I met this little slam piece back at a special Big U Christmas party." He slid his hand up my skirt and groped my ass, making me jump a little. "She's got some special talents that she showed me."

Jeff responded, "That's great for you, man. But I've got fucking paparazzi and journalists swarming me all the time - if it comes out that I'm fucking college chicks on the side, I'll get #MeToo'd out of my fucking company. Can't tell you how many CEOs in my position got done in by some two-bit chick trying to get famous by messing up a businessman's career."

"Oh, you won't have to worry about that with Britney here. Will he Brit?" The Mayor said without looking at me, signaling for me to speak by just squeezing my ass harder.

"Oh no, Sirs!" I responded in a high pitched chipper way. "I am trained to be as discrete as my Alphas want me to be."

"What the fuck? Why does she talk like that?" Jeff asked.

The Mayor stood up, his long cock still hard, dangling above his desk now. "Well that's easy, Jeff." He lifted the front of my skirt, showing Jeff the small pink cage that encapsulated my miniscule sissyclit.

"No fucking way!?" Jeff exclaimed. "They...Big U brought back the Cheerbois program?"

"Damn straight they did," the Mayor said with a smirk. "I mean, they didn't have to worry about me ratting them out. This was one of my first moves after ousting that dumb conservative idiot that preceded me. I made sure Big U knew they had a friend in City Hall. Plus, I got Dirk Diamond to toss money at the program - he practically blackmailed the university administrators to turn a blind eye to it at first. After his third $100 mil donation, they were actually some of the program's biggest fans."

"I had heard rumors it was back in action, but wow...this is incredible. She...I mean 'he', or whatever, looks like a real fucking girl."

"You can thank Dirk for that again. He's got some hookups in pharmaceuticals, was able to get the Betas the top-line experimental hormonal shit. Plus his personal plastic surgeon did some nice work on her. I mean look at these perky tits." He squeezed my boobs.

"Obviously, they left this little souvenir to remind the world what she 'really' is." He said, as he played with my clit-cage, making me tingle all over.

"Not only that, but all those chemicals and surgeries and shit have made her orgasmic as fuck. Isn't that right, Britney?" The Mayor then twisted my nipples through my blouse, making me squirm and moan.

"Yesss, Sirrr." I said breathily.

"So here's my offer, Jeff." The Mayor said, as he continued to work me over. "Now you know what's on the table, it's time to re-negotiate about this headquarters deal. You get this city that headquarters and all those jobs that go with it, and you get to take Britney on that private plane of yours back to San Francisco."

Jeff started to respond but the Mayor cut him off.

"But that's not all - you get tickets to sit in the VIP booth at the Big U football games, where the Cheerbois serve you drinks and food and whatever else your heart desires. And for the next year we'll send you a different Cheerboi each month to be your rotating secretary. Just call it another internship. I promise you, these gurls are quite good at taking 'dick-tation'."

As the Mayor played with my nipples, I had absentmindedly let my hand drift back down and grasp his still-hard member. I stroked it lazily, loving the jolts of pleasure that were sent up my body my his fingers on my sensitive nipples. I guess my hand felt empty without a cock in it.

"Holy fuck." Jeff said, staring at the Mayor and me in our open erotic presentation. "I mean, the board will flip out when they see the tax breaks we're giving up..."

"I'm sure they will, but I'm sure you won't care too much about that when you're jetting off to the Swiss Alps with a plane full of Cheerbois keeping you warm. Just think of it, a host of Cheerboi flight attendants, ready to serve your every whim."

That also got me thinking, the idea of dressing up in an air hostess uniform and flying around the world serving this powerful rich man. I imagined the plane full of my fellow Cheerbois...Maybe me and Krissy would be inducted into the 'Mile High club'.

"Fuck, that's fucking amazing. I take supermodels on the plane with me and all they fucking do is play on their Instagram and Tiktok accounts the whole time. Can't tell you how many times I've been blue-balled by those bitches."

"Oh I can promise you that you'll never have to deal with blue balls again if you have a Cheerboi by your side. Don't you think, Britney?"

I snapped out of my daydream to respond, remembering my manners. "Oh no! Sir, we Cheerbois know that Alphas like you need your balls drained regularly! How else can you concentrate on your important work?"

I kept absentmindedly stroking the Mayor as he asked, "Do you really believe that, Britney? Tell us honestly."

The words just spilled out of my mouth, I didn't even need to think about it. It was automatic. "Of course, Sir! It is an absolute travesty when Alphas have to live with all that pent-up stress building up in their balls. It's the responsibility of sissies like me to relieve that stress. Cock-pleasing and ball-draining are the sacred Cheerboi ways of making the world better by helping our Alpha superiors."

"So," the Mayor asked Jeff pointedly. "Do we have a deal?"

Jeff hesitated for a second, but then stared again at me stroking the Mayor's hard cock. He looked at me, taking in my long shapely legs and full tits, admiring the blonde locks that framed my face so perfectly.

"Yes, yes, absofuckinglutely man." He started towards us but the Mayor held out his hand. He pointed to the stack of papers on his desk with the pen on them.

"First, you sign. I'm not getting screwed over by you like last time."

Jeff made a b-line for the desk and signed form after form, occasionally turning to look at us as the Mayor pulled me in for a tongue-filled kiss and squeezed my ass while my fingers squeezed his bulbous cockhead.

"There, done. It's a deal, Michaels." Jeff said, putting the pen down.

"Good man. Now Britney, why don't you go show Jeff what he just purchased." He pat my ass gently.

I did as I was told, getting down on my knees and crawling over to this billionaire who eyed me up hungrily. He backed up back to his chair, watching me crawl towards him. He didn't even wait for me to help him, he unbuttoned and had pulled his pants down by the time I got to him, whipping out his hard dick and stroking it himself. It was a nice long one, probably 8 inches and uncircumcised. Oooh, I do love myself an hooded monster sometimes - gives me the chance to unwrap it like it's a present!

I crawled between his legs and looked up at him, "Oh Sir, you don't have to do that anymore." I said as I nudged his hand off his cock with my nose. "You now have Cheerboi sissies to relieve you." I licked my way up his cock up to the hooded head. I grabbed it and peeled down the foreskin, uncovering a beautiful cockhead that practically begged to be sucked.

My eyes zeroed in on that stiff cock, my mouth salivating, filling up with sticky hot spit. I slipped my lips over that bloated knob. As soon as that broad mushroom head was in my mouth, I heard Jeff groan. Oh how I loved that sound, that sound of a man who was pleased with my work. I lived for that sound, it gave me that unmatched feeling of being needed in this world. It was the aural confirmation that I had a mighty purpose. That Alpha groan, that was the symphony that drove my neurons wild, lifting me to a higher plane. If the sight of a hard cock didn't put me into full sissy mode, then it was that sound.

I locked my lips down past the wide ridge, the cockhead moving fully into my mouth. I lavished it with my tongue, licking it round and round.

"Fuck, man. This slut is fucking amazing!"

I was so wrapped up in this task I had forgotten that the Mayor was still in the room. He responded, "Hands down the best head I ever had."

There's something I've learned in my few months as a Cheerboi. There's a smell, a smell like no other. It's the smell of horny Alpha men. I hadn't known of it before becoming a Cheerboi, and girls tell me they don't even notice it. Maybe it's a special sixth sissy sense. It's like the room is filled with potent pheromone that fills my brain receptors. It makes me think about sex and only sex. It's overwhelming and it, like, triggers me. I'm no longer just a person, I become a creature of pleasure. Bringing pleasure, and by doing so receiving pleasure.

I smiled up at Jeff as I mouthed his cockhead and tongued around his piss-slit. I wanted to show him that he got a deal like no other. Maybe this was a a specific sissy thing. Like, because I'm not a real girl I want to show men greater pleasure then any real girl could give them. It's like pussy envy - I wish I had another hole to give men pleasure with, and since I don't I strive to use my two holes to give them ultimate pleasure.

I purred and smiled around his cock, flashing my baby blue eyes up at him. I had learned what men like, and I wanted to give it to them. I bathed that pebbly glans with my hot spit, rolling my tongue luxuriously around that swollen cockhead.

"Goddamn, that's some good shit. What, she can't be more than 18, but she sucks like she's got years of experience." Jeff said to the Mayor.

"Remember the Kappa girls? They trained this one well. They literally give them classes on cocksucking."

"Oh really?" Jeff said as he ran his hand through my hair. "Well, Britney, what's your major?"

I hollowed my cheeks as I pulled up and popped his cock out of my mouth. I knew what he wanted to hear. And it was the truth.

I looked at him as I stroked his thick dick. "I'm majoring in Cock-Worship, Sir. And I hope to get Summa-CUM-laude. Could you help me get summa cum?"

"With a mouth like that you'll be the valedick-sucking-torian."

I gigged at his dumb joke and went back to the task at hand, sucking more intently on his cock, coating it in saliva as I took more of the veiny shaft in my mouth. He was utterly rock-hard by then, letting me get a nice rhythm, my lips and tongue working diligently on this older man's erection.

Jeff had this power about him, this unmistakable Alpha-ness. And I could sense that Alpha power, it evoked my inner slut, it made me want to explore my limits. I just wanted to...submit to him. It was just a force of nature, this Alpha-Sissy dynamic. I was just submitting to nature.

Precum was leaking out of his slit now, giving me a dose of that delicious medication that I had come to depend on. I moaned with satisfaction around his cock as I sucked it out, enjoying the taste of his manly essence, wanting to extract more.

"Shit, keep sucking like that and you'll get that load in no time." Jeff said.

But I knew that the Mayor expected me to give this rich man a full sample of the goods. As much as I wanted that hot spunk down my throat, or painting my face, or decorating my bimbo tits, I knew my duty.

I practically whimpered as I slid my lips off that swollen shaft but continued to stroke him slowly.

"You know, Sir, you haven't yet tried my ass-pussy. And it's an award-winning ass."

He grinned at me. "Oh yeah? What award?"

I coyly smiled as I said, "The MVP award. The nice boys on the baseball team gave me that."

"MVP?"

"Most Valuable Pussy, of course! The whole team got to try my MVP after they won the league pennant. I really got Grand Slammed that night!"

He chuckled at that and grabbed his cock away from me before tapping me on the face lightly with it. "Well, I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to have an MVP, would I?"

"No, Sir!"

The Mayor, who had watched us the whole time (perhaps making sure I lived up to his standards), spoke up.

"Don't wear him out too much, sissy. He has an important call with his board after, to tell them all about the new deal. Plus, you need to keep your energy. We have that meeting with those DOJ lawyers later."

"DOJ up in your business, Michaels? Remember, I don't want any scandals."

"Don't worry about it, Jeff. I have these guys in my pocket. A little cash out of my 'discretionary' funds keeps them quiet, and some Cheerboi pussy keeps them loyal."

I stood up and wrapped my legs on either side of his lap, and with one hand I directed his cock up at my ass. I saw the Mayor open the door to leave.

"Yes, Sir. I remember that appointment! And I penciled in a new appointment on your calendar: a donor meeting tonight at La Boheme to talk about funding your campaign for governor."

"See, Jeff? Sissy Secretaries are so useful to have around." He exited the room, leaving me alone with Jeff as his cockhead eased open my anal ring.

As I sank down on the billionaire's thick cock, I smushed my big tits against his chest and leaned in to whisper into his ear.

"I can't wait to ride on your private plain, Sir. But for now you'll have to settle for riding first class."

"First class?" He said, closing his eyes in satisfaction as my boipussy swallowed his cockshaft.

"First class sissy pussy, Daddy."

___

SEVEN MONTHS EARLIER...

I marveled at the new tattoo on my right wrist, the symbol now marking me permanently. It wasn't particularly large, but it was easily noticeable to anyone who could see my wrist. A circle with a line coming off the top right corner, seemingly the male gender symbol except for the fan of lines coming off the end rather than the tip of the arrow. It was the universal sissy symbol as Lana had explained to me. The fan of lines represented a feather duster, a reminder of our submission to Alphas and Mistresses.