Big U Pride Ch. 06a: Schoolgurls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the men. Well the men would bring their animal sacrifices, their pelts, the gold they had won in combat or war. They would hand all these over to the male priests. It was their way of maintaining their status in the grand city. He who offered the greatest bounty would gain the favor of the gods. The priests would tally the offerings from the men and keep track of which men had gained the most favor. They would perform rituals for the men before they went back to war, or as they planted the next crops."

She paused and removed her glasses, cleaned them and then put them back on and continued her lesson.

"And for those men whose offerings won the day, who could hunt or harvest or pillage the greatest tribute, they were rewarded with the supreme favor of the gods. They were given a special privilege, for the city of Babylon needed to ensure that the gods brought forth more strong men just like those dominant men. They wanted to demonstrate to the gods that these men....let's call them Alphas, were the models, the spiritual clay from which the gods would make future generations."

I followed along, imagining this ancient society.

"This is where the high priestesses had what I consider to be the most important role in Babylonian society. They were seen as the vessels, the interlocutors with the gods. In fact, they would often be seized with rapturous expressions of tongues as if they were speaking directly with the gods."

Dr. Dickinson smiled, satisfied by her own learnedness.

"And as such, they were viewed as the physical vessels to deliver unto the gods special gifts, just as they would offer up the tributes from the women. And so when the city wanted to honor an Alpha, to honor he who offered the greatest tribute to the gods - often a conquering soldier or a prodigious merchant - they would deliver him to the temple so that he could offer up his sacrifice to the high priestesses, to have those special servants communicate to the gods that this was the kind of male who the gods should create in all future generations. It was their hope that by doing so, the males-to-be-born in the city would turn out like those dominant men."

She stopped her story briefly, noticing how enraptured I was by her storytelling. It was actually really nice to have this feeling of being in class again, to be learning about the world.

"And do you know how this offering would happen?"

I shook my head side to side.

"Simple, they would deposit their semen into the priestesses."

Despite the nature of our prior conversation, I couldn't help but looked stunned at this.

"That's right, Brit. These Alpha men would be brought to the temple and when inside they would be greeted by the high priestesses in all their glory. Of course, the ritual would start with a dance by the priestesses. But inevitably, one by one, each man would deposit their potent sperm inside of these priestesses."

She smiled at me, knowing I was so fascinated.

"These priestesses would claim as many ejaculations from as many Alpha males as possible. The reasoning was that they were absorbing some of the male's power by doing so. And while they weren't absorbing their real power, per say, they would be absorbing symbolic power in the act. And bio-anthropologists have concluded there is actually a very sound biological explanation for this - there are over 200 different proteins in each ejaculation. Cum is quite a potent concoction when you think about it."

She saw me looking at her dumbfounded.

"Oh don't look so surprised, sweetheart! There is very good science on this! Studies have shown that when women receive cum into their bodies, serotonin and dopamine levels spike and can stay at a high level for days. For some women in those studies, it was weeks of sky high levels of those chemicals. You can imagine what that can do for a person to live in that state - it's a new confidence, a new plane of joy and happiness at all times."

She chuckled at me.

"The ancients were smarter than we knew! They may not have done these studies, but they knew that there was a power to cum, even more so for the dominant males in their society. So it's easy to understand how that was the appropriate tribute for the Alphas to give at the temple for the gods. And you can imagine how these priestesses must have responded to all that cum they took into their bodies."

I thought about how I felt after swallowing my first cumload, and then taking another powerful load in my ass. I thought about how it made me feel, how I couldn't stop thinking about it for days. I thought about the immediate high that it gave me to feel that, to taste it. There was something unmistakable and irreplaceable about that feeling of receiving cum.

"There were only a few people in the city who were capable of performing the task of high priestess. That shouldn't be surprising, right? What a task it must have been to have taken load after load after load from these virile Alpha men. Their bodies have to be well-trained, practically designed for the task. This line of work required strict training, a complete devotion to the gods and to the city. There were only a very limited number of priestesses in Babylon, some estimate the ratio of priestesses to men was somewhere around 1 to 1000."

"What!?" I said, incredulously.

"That's right! And of course not all the men in the city could qualify as Alphas. But with war being a constant way of life, and the city becoming the most important city in the ancient world, there were plenty of returning soldiers with a wealth of pillaged treasures, and men made wealthy off of trade and farming. And of course there were the city leaders, the important politicians who kept the city humming along."

She looked at me as if she knew exactly was I was thinking.

"Go ahead, ask the question that's on your mind." She said.

"How did the priestesses not all get pregnant all the time?" I asked. It didn't make any sense. With that ratio and that much potent cum being deposited, it would have been impossible to keep enough priestesses around at the temples.

"I think you know..." She said, knowingly.

I thought about it, I thought about how I got here, everything Lana had taught me, what the Doctor had explained.

"No..."

"Yes, Britney. The high priestesses...they were all sissies."

"They...we...have been around for that long?" I could hardly believe it. I somehow felt less weird, less strange, less like a freak. I was part of something bigger, something ancient!

"Of course, honey! There could only have been one way to keep the priestesses around, they had to be sissies. In fact, archaeologists have found many temple wall paintings depicting fembois serving the needs of the temple. Sissies were believed to have magical, mystical qualities. Scholars believe it was because contemporaries believed that sissies possessed a dual identity: yes they had Mal birth, but they were utterly female in their eventual appearance and behavior. They believed that this gave them powers and abilities, both supernatural and carnal. It was something that could not be replicated with someone born a girl."

She described, "New priestesses were hand-selected every year from families across the empire. They were taken to Babylon just like you came to Big U, around the age of 18 or 19. In fact, parents would pray to the gods that their son would be recruited by the temple elite to become high priestesses."

"But why? Why is that?"

"Well, the first reason is obvious: it would mean they wouldn't be forced into the army. But it was also seen as an honor for the family. After all, one of their one had a direct line to the gods themselves!"

"They weren't ashamed?"

"Of course not! But in those days once the person was taken from their family, the family would never see them again. Their family wouldn't get to see their transformation, their feminization. Their former kin would be unrecognizable to them. The high priestesses were known throughout the land for their beauty and seductive powers."

She looked at me. "Do you see now, Brit? You aren't a freak. There's nothing to be ashamed about. You are part of something bigger than yourself. You are part of a longer history. There may be people you encounter that try to cast shade upon you, but know that you are above all that simple-mindedness."

She rested her hand on my knee. "Think of this college, of Big U., as your temple. You are a high priestess of this place."

That sounded so surreal, so wondrous.

"You have immense power. Power that should be shared. You have been hand-selected for this power. You will be asked to help the Alphas of Big U. as they fight for this place in all the ways that they do. Sure, winning a football game isn't the same as winning a battle. But in this modern age, it might as well be. And there are plenty of other Alphas who will require your service. Remember that what you do for them is a calling. You are the high priestess and they are in your temple."

She grabbed both of my hands.

"Do you understand, Brit?"

"I...I do." I felt like a life had been breathed into me.

"Good gurl. Now," she stood up and walked back to her desk. "Our time is sadly up. But don't worry, we have several sessions this semester to go. I'm not done with you yet Britney."

I stood up, my legs shaking.

She reached into her desk drawers and rummaged around. She pulled out a few candies and came back. "Take these." She handed me a handful of lollipops.

What a strange way to end a therapy session.

I took them as she said, "Whenever you feel like that feeling of shame is creeping back into your mind, poisoning your thoughts, just suck on one of these."

"Is this a psychologist trick?"

"No, it's just something I like to do!" We laughed together. I stuffed the lollipops into my bag and headed for the door.

"Thank you so much, Dr. Dickinson. I...I needed this."

She smiled and started tidying papers on her desk. She glanced at the label on the lollipop package. It read "Warning: contains methamphetamines, for medical use only."

"I'm proud of the progress you've made today," Doctor Dickinson said as I stepped out.

____________________________________________________

The rest of the week I felt like I had a new energy. That therapy session with Dr. Dickinson invigorated me, it filled me with a renewed sense of purpose. In my English Lit class the next day I wore a short skirt and kept opening and closing my legs, knowing that the guys in the class couldn't keep their eyes off of me. It was thrilling to know that I was the center of attention, distracting all these guys from their studies. At one point I pulled out one of the lollipops that Dr. Dickinson had given me and rolled it around my tongue absentmindedly.

About halfway into the lollipop, I felt this sudden surge of energy, as if my brain was injected with caffeine. Every movement I made, I felt like I was watching myself in a movie. This was like I had drank 20 Red Bulls at once. Every time I crossed my legs, I was hyperaware of the soft sensation of the lacy panties against my little penis. It was like a firework went off in my head with each touch. I was practically doubling over my desk with the heightened sensation.

I could see a few guys in the class looking at me and having to adjust their pants, moving in their seats trying to hide their erections. Fuck, seeing that drove me even wilder. How was I going to keep it together for the rest of the class? My mind was racing, going Mach 5. What the heck was in that lollipop?

I raised my hand.

"Yes, Ms...let's see here, Britney?" The professor stopped her lesson to talk to me.

"May I please be excused to go to the bathroom?" I asked, squirming in my seat, a few beads of sweat rolling down my forehead. "I don't feel well."

"Of course." She said. "But for that matter, you don't have to ask to go to the bathroom. You aren't in high school anymore."

I skated down the stairs and practically flung open the door to the class room. I knew that all the guys in the room had their eyes on me, watching my ample bottom shake under my skirt as I teetered on my heels trying to rush out.

I practically ran to the bathroom, flinging open the door and gripping a sink and staring into the mirror. Luckily my makeup still looked pristine despite the sweat. I took a deep breath and spoke to the reflection staring back at me.

"You're ok, you're ok. It must be a reaction to an ingredient in the lollipop. It'll stop soon." I tried to calm my breathing, and slow my heart rate. But my body had mind of its own and I get getting these bursts of energy, these flushes flooding my chest.

I heard footsteps outside the door and the muffled sounds of conversation. Oh shit, I didn't want anyone to see me like this.

I backed up into one of the stalls and shut the door, locking the latch. I heard the bathroom door open and the shuffle of feet entering the bathroom.

"Fucking pointless class, if you ask me." said one voice in a deep masculine tone.

Oh no! Did I go into the men's bathroom? It must have been an old instinct. I had meant to go to the girls' but now I was trapped in the men's bathroom and couldn't let anyone find me here. What would happen to me if some guys found me all femmed up in here?

"No doubt, bro. I had to drop a Mechanical Engineering class to take this lit shit. Can't believe Big U makes us take these pansy English classes to graduate." Said another male voice.

I peeked under the stalls and saw the two pairs of feet station themselves in front of the urinals. Then the sound of zippers and shuffling before I heard the unmistakable sound of two men relieving themselves.

"Plus we got stuck with the hardass professor. This is supposed to be an easy A but my fucking luck that we get this bitch."

"I heard she grades on a curve too. Isn't that fucking stupid? Doesn't she realize that no one cares about this class? I just need to pass and get back to the real shit."

"Absolute waste of my time, bro. But you know what I don't mind? The ass on that new girl."

"What's her name? Britney? Fuckin' hot piece of ass."

What did they just say?

"The things I'd do to her, man. Did you see what she was wearing too?"

He must have hit the flush handle because the response was muffled.

"----that ass -- my meat -- countdown." Was all that I could hear.

"You fuckin' dog. And I bet she'd be up for it too. Did you see the way she was flashing her panties at the whole class? Practically begging for it."

I couldn't believe this was the way they were talking about me. I was being completely objectified...and I liked it.

"I could barely keep my eyes off of her all class. I don't think I've tried harder to hide a boner than today."

"Same bro, same. Luckily I could just look at Professor Boner-Killer to solve that problem."

I was blushing. I was the talk of the town with these guys! My sissyclit was hard as a rock in my panties. My heart was beating faster than a Lamborghini.

DING

Oh no, my phone. I heard the shuffling of feet stop.

"Yo, someone in there?" One of the guys called out.

I didn't say a thing. I grabbed my phone and put it on silent quickly. Fearing that they'd look under the stall I kicked my legs up to hide my heels.

"Whatever man, we should get back to class before Professor Bitch calls us out."

"Yea you're right."

The door opened and once again I was alone in the bathroom. I breathed a sigh of relief and looked at my phone. It was an alert on the Cheerboi App. I opened it and saw it was from the Alpha Room. It was from Tyreke! I opened it.

It read, "I'm starting to feel a little lonely, Brit. How come you haven't been giving your man some attention?"

I thought about how I hadn't seen him since, well, I blew him through the gloryhole. He was my first cock. It was special. I guess it was weird that I hadn't seen him since then.

"Lana tells me you've been developing nicely." He texted.

I thought hard about a reply, as if I was texting with a dating app. "Sorry, Tyreke! Things have been crazy lately."

"I get it, gurl. I wanted to hit you up before November came around."

I texted back, "What's happening in November?"

"Me and the rest of the guys on the football team are doing No-Nut November."

"What's that?" I texted.

The reply from Tyreke read, "It's an annual ritual. Can't cum until after the big homecoming game at the end of the month."

I thought about what that meant. This group of virile men, the most fit and strong on campus, all not getting to cum for a whole month. I thought about how all that cum would just store up in their balls, building up, day after day after day.

"That sounds so hard!" I texted back.

"Tell me about it. But you know Big U, all about tradition. Anyways, I wanted you to be my last before we started November."

I knew what he was implying, but I wanted him to say it. I needed that for some reason.

"Your last what? ;)" I threw in the winky face for fun.

"The last hottie to take my nut lol." He texted, adding the droplet emoji to the end of it.

It was interesting texting with Tyreke. So much different than talking to an older man like Professor Steele or Mister Hammerwood. It felt more juvenile, a lot looser and sillier. It gave me a different feeling, it reminded me of this newfound acceptance by peers, this new social stratosphere I now occupied. I was texting with one of the best known guys on campus, this star football player whose name was on jerseys that were sold around the country. I definitely wouldn't be talking to him if I was still a boring boy. But as a sissy...well, he texted ME. He wanted to spend time with ME.

I texted back, knowing that I was leading him on. "The only question is...which warm hole to store that nut in?"

The reply took a few minutes to come. I got nervous that he was thought that was stupid. Or maybe that he had changed his mind and wanted to get with a real girl.

Then the text came through and took a second to load. It was worth the wait. It was a picture of Tyreke's hand gripping his rock hard big black cock. There was even a pearl of precum at the tip. I nearly fainted.

"This is what you do to me, gurl. With talk like that." He wrote.

I wrote back, "I can't wait to get re-acquainted with it." That was the truth. Now that I had some more, well, experience. I was curious what I could do with it. Plus I wouldn't need to hide behind a wall.

Here, alone in the bathroom, I couldn't help myself. I started to rub along my panties over my clit but it just didn't feel right. I knew what I needed. I peeled by panties down and reached back with one hand and started easing a finger into my boipussy. In and out, and then I added a second finger, then a third. I was thrusting in and out with my hand as I held my phone with the other hand, the picture of Tyreke's cock on it. I stared at his BBC while I anally masturbated. Before I knew it, my cummies started to leak out of my peehole.

Fuuuuuuck.

I don't know how much time passed, but all of a sudden I heard the class bell ring. Oh no, I had to get back to class to get my things. Hopefully the professor didn't notice I was gone so long.

I reluctantly withdrew my fingers from my ass and tidied up in the bathroom and sneaked out before anyone could come in. I strolled quickly back to the classroom to see everyone packing up and leaving. I grabbed my bag and things before I heard the professor.

"May I see you for a moment Ms. Britney?" She said.

I walked down to the front of the classroom where she was filing her papers and putting them into her briefcase.

"Now, Britney, I don't particularly care if you don't enjoy the material of this class. But there are expectations, amongst them that you must be present for the class."