Big U Pride Ch. 06a: Schoolgurls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I passed my exam down the row and the guy next to me looked at me queerly as he glanced at my quiz. He was probably confused why it was just drawings on it rather than numbers and answers. Professor Steele took the rest of the class to start a new topic on circuits or something. I couldn't concentrate, my body in heat as it cooling off from the almost reaching orgasmic heights. When the class ended I was in a daze as I walked down the aisle.

"Britney, meet me in my office in 5 minutes. We need to talk about this quiz". Steele said.

"Yes, Sir." I said. The guy who had been sitting next to me walked by, probably thinking this was the moment I got kicked out of the class for drawing flowers on an engineering quiz.

When I got to his office a few minutes later, I walked in to see Professor Steele sitting at his big mahogany desk. His office was surrounded my bookcases full of awards and thick books. He gestured at the seat in front of the desk, and I sat at it.

"Well Britney, I must say I'm a little surprised by this quiz you turned in."

"Oh?" I asked. "I had just thought that...well, the whole Cheerboi agreement that I wasn't really graded and stuff. I hope that this didn't look bad for the other students. Maybe they think we have some sort of unfair agreement? Sorry."

"It's just curious, these doodles."

"The flowers? I guess I'm not the best artist."

"Not the flowers, Britney. These." Professor Steele turned the quiz around so I could see it. I glanced at it and saw what he was talking about. The whole page was covered in drawings of dicks that I had done.

"Not very subtle, don't you think?" He asked. I blushed.

"I guess my mind was just...wandering. This is so embarrassing, the guy next to me must have seen that!" I said sheepishly.

"Couldn't concentrate?" He asked, smiling.

"It's just. This is gonna sound weird, but...someone mailed me a vibrating egg thing today and I just like, well one of the other Cheerbois thought I should put it in my ass cuz that what it's designed for. Yes, I guess I probably shouldn't have done it before this class. But I didn't realize someone was gonna turn it on in the middle of class! Or maybe it's broken or maybe I turned it on by mistake the way I moved. Gosh, I am so sorry Professor. I don't want to make you think I'm trying to make a scene in class or anything."

"You know, Britney." Professor Steele said as he got up from behind his desk. "Do you remember what you we wearing my last class?"

I combed my memory of outfits. "Yes, I think a white sheer crop top, black bra and denim short shorts."

"Yes, that's right. I remember that, I remember it vividly." He said as he walked to the front of the desk where I was sitting. "And do you know why I remember that."

"I...I don't, no." I said, looking up at his imposing figure. He took off his suit jacket as he leaned back against his desk.

"Well, my little sissy Britney. I remember it because I pictured it many times that day. I pictured it in graphic detail that same night when I stroked myself off, jerking myself to the thought of you in that outfit."

My heart leapt in my throat. He thought of me when he masturbated? Why did this feel like the greatest compliment I'd ever received in my entire life?

"You look surprised? Why are you surprised that the thought of you makes me instantly hard?" He said. "Just feel." He took hold of my hand and brought it to his crotch. I could feel the heat from the cock underneath the layers of cloth. It was undoubtedly rock hard. Hard...for me.

"Feel that?" He asked.

I just nodded my head as I looked up at him, the light from his window hitting the gray hairs on his temple so perfectly.

"This is what just the thought of you does to a man like me. And I was able to knock out load after load to the thought of you, sweetheart." He said, so tenderly. "It just didn't seem fair that I was getting all the pleasure and you weren't."

"What...what do you mean?" I asked, realizing at that moment that my hand was still on his crotch. I didn't move it.

"I just felt that it wasn't fair, so I decided to repay the favor." He reached over to his phone on his desk and pushed some buttons on it.

Bzzzzz, my vibrator turned on again in my ass and I jumped in my seat. Then the lightbulb in my head clicked on.

"It was you! You sent me the vibrator!" I said between gasps of air.

"Of course it was me." Professor Steele said. "You deserved something special. The way you've been teasing me and your male classmates these past few weeks. I have been quite proud of your progress. And each new outfit gives me a new erection."

He went back to his chair behind his desk as he played with his phone, turning up the vibrator settings as I twisted in pleasure in the chair. He turned it down momentarily to speak.

"Take off those clothes."

I instinctively did as he asked, removing my crop top slowly before peeling my shorts down, now just standing in the black lace lingerie with rose accents. My sissyclit was small and firm but tucked away nicely so it was barely a bump in the panties. But you could see it if you tried.

Professor Steele sat back in his chair and unzipped his pants and grabbed his phone. "Come up here, kneel on my desk." He said.

I did as instructed, climbing on his big wooden desk in front of him in my lingerie. He then turned the egg back on to a low hum. The heat rose in my body again, my previously-declined orgasm again within reach.

Professor Steele reached into his pants and pulled his hardening thick cock through his open zipper and started stroking it. He then turned up the settings on the egg so that I started writhing on his desk. He just stared up at me and started stroking his cock.

"Do you know what I often stroke to, Britney?" He asked. I was too wrapped up in the vibratory pleasure to respond. "The memory of our night, when I took your sissy cherry. When your precious ass accepted my cock. Do you remember that?"

I nodded, wrapping my arms above my head and running my hands through my hair. I was in paradise, the sensations in my ass driving me to another level. I gyrated in front of this man as he spoke to me.

"I can still remember how accepting your hole was, how accepting your soul was to Alpha cock. You were built to please men like me. But men like me don't forget that keeping a pretty sissy like you fulfilled requires work on my part. You are a blossoming flower, Britney. And the way you opened up for me, that was the kind of thing that a man my age never forgets, and never forgets to appreciate."

He turned up the intensity. "Ohhh fuuuck." I moaned aloud. My eyes were closed shut but I opened them, and saw Professor Steele rapidly stroking his big cock, the same cock that took my ass virginity. The same cock that opened my body up to new sissy pleasures. I stared at it. I opened my mouth and started inching towards him.

"Oh no no." he said, turning up the egg intensity even more.

"FUUUU" I was almost yelling in pleasure as I doubled over.

"This is for you, my little sissy. This is me admiring you and your full sissy glory." He said as he stroked his cock faster, that luscious piece of meat looking utterly delectable. I could only nod as I fell forward on his desk as my assgasm came into reach. I stared at his beautiful cock, remembering what that thing had done to me in the past. I admired the thick base, the generous length, those bulging veins and fat purple knob at the tip. It was a thing of beauty. I yearned for it, but I could only enjoy the vibrations in my ass take over my body while I lustfully admired it.

Professor Steele stood up and stroked as he watched me writhe around on his desk in my lacy lingerie. We were almost face to face.

"I want you to cum for me, my special sissy gurl. I want you to cum, Britney."

I didn't need to be told twice. Electric fire rushed through every nerve in my body like a lightning storm as I moaned in rapturous agony, pumping my hips in the air and tossing my hair as the surges of pleasure pulsed to a bubbling point. My clit leaked spermies into my panties as I shook from the earthquake that was ravaging my body.

"Oh fuuuu, oh fuuu oh pleaase, oh please Daddy please" I groaned as I kept feeling the aftershocks of molten hot carnal delight rage throughout my body.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Professor Steele furiously pumping his big dick until he too groaned in orgasmic pleasure, spraying his rich seed across the desk in front of him. He sat back in triumph onto his seat as he looked at me, an orgasmic mess in frilly lingerie on the desk.

He smiled at me as he turned the egg off on his phone. He nodded at the puddle of cum cooling on his desk. "My tribute to you, sweet sissy."

I looked at the white liquid pooling on his desk. I thought I could even smell it, smell the pungent masculine odor emanating from it. Was I hallucinating?

I did what I thought I must do. I leaned forward so my face was hovering over the cum puddle. My eyes looking up at Professor Steele, I stuck out my tongue and started lapping away at his cum tribute. It was room temperature but still kept the rich flavors that I remembered, that familiar and delightful nutty tone that sweetened this otherwise salty treat.

"Mmmmm" I moaned and smiled up at him as I licked up his white treat. When his desk was devoid of any remains of our act I sat back on my haunches and licked my lips lavisciously at him and smiled.

"You just get better and better, sissy." Professor Steele said to me.

My grin got bigger as I leaned forward closer to him then ducked down until I was face to face with his softening cock. I kissed it gently on the tip and then whispered to it.

"Thank you...again." I said.

He cradled my face and tilted it up to look at him. "You see? I still have some things left to teach you."

I left Professor Steele's office in a daze of contentment, practically floating back to the Beta House. I don't know if it was the taste of his cum or the throbbing feeling of satisfaction in my ass, but I felt like I was high. High off of his desire...

____________

END OF CHAPTER 6 PART A...PART B COMING SOON!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SEND ME A MESSAGE! I LOVE READING FAN EMAILS!!!

xoxo

latinarita4

1...67891011