Big U Pride Ch. 06a: Schoolgurls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to show Jada!" She said, springing up and running out the door.

"Krissy!" I said, getting out of the bath and wrapping a towel around myself as I scurried down the hallway to Jada's open door.

"NO WAY" I heard Jada say. "That's fucking photoshopped."

Jada was at her desk, practicing her makeup in the vanity mirror, wearing a silk robe. She stared at my phone as Krissy held it up for her.

"Nope, Britney wouldn't do that. Trust me. This thing is real. And she gave him a BJ."

"As if, I'll believe it when I see it. It's all perspective, like the way they do in movies to make Tom Cruise look tall." She went back to putting on mascara. I shouldn't have been surprised that Jada would be petty about this.

I took back my phone. "You don't have to believe it, it happened." I said and walked out of the room to my bedroom. I heard the voices of Krissy and Jada going back and forth about whether the photo was real or not. Didn't matter, I knew it happened.

I took a nap for the next four hours, catching up on sleep before my afternoon. I looked at my schedule and saw that I had an appointment with Dr. Dickinson at 3 pm. Waking up at 1 pm, I got myself ready, wearing a pretty simple outfit, just a pair of frayed cut-off denim shorts that were tight and went mid-thigh, a blue push-up bra and a simple white tank-top. I chose a pair of pink canvases sneakers to finish the outfit. It was simple but it was cute. Plus it didn't draw too much unwanted attention.

When I got the Dr. Dickinson's office, she was finishing up some work on her computer and told me to make myself comfortable. So I sat on the same recliner chair from before. She looked just as gorgeous as the last time, wearing a form-fitting gray dress and her hair again in a tight bun with a chopstick in it. She was so fashionable for a therapist.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Brit. I can't wait to hear all about what you've been up to."

She strolled over to her chair across from me as I started telling her about my classes and how I was becoming more comfortable wearing provocative girl clothes.

"That's excellent, Brit. You're making so much progress. I hope you're embracing that this is all completely natural and wonderful. These transitions are difficult, but you'll realize that coming into you own has many many benefits."

"It's honestly feeling, well, natural to dress this way. I'm starting to forget what it was like to wear boy clothes."

"This is expected. It's also easy because there are so many delectable feminine clothing options, you can relax explore and find what makes you spark. And, the material is just so much more soft and form-fitting, it's much more comfortable. Plus, I hear that you had a thing for wearing panties at an early age."

How did she know that? Had she spoken with my mother? I guess she was a medical professional but it still felt strange to know that people talked about me behind my back.

"I...I'm told that I did, yes." I still, being cagey.

"No need for modesty, Brit. Remember, this is a safe space. We should explore every part of that beautiful mind of yours."

"Well, I guess I did have a thing for panties..." I trailed off, remembering stealing my mother's panties when I was young. I had suppressed those memories for years until all this Cheerboi stuff started. But now I could vividly recall sorting through those different panties, wondering about how each would fit and look on me. I was always particularly enthralled by thongs and g-strings.

"Of course you did. And I notice you're wearing a very pretty bra right now. Tell me, how does that feel?"

I had forgotten about putting that on, it just felt like a natural part of the ensemble. My chest was still not he small side, and the bra made it look like I had larger breasts. I hadn't been much of a bra-wearing person the past few weeks but for some reason I chose to wear this one today.

"Oh, I forgot I was wearing this," I said honestly. "I guess...well I guess I like how it makes me look, like my figure looks better with it."

"What do you mean?"

"I just think that feminine clothes kind of require a feminine body frame and I don't have that completely, or I guess I still have some like boyish features and stuff. I don't know...it just looks more...right with the bra."

"That is completely understandable, Brit. What do you think what you see women wearing bras to contain their large breasts?"

I remembered the girls from the party last night, the ones that were making out and smushing their breasts against each other in an attempt to get attention from Tate.

"I think about how like, how men like looking at them."

"Tell me more, Brit."

"Just like, how large breasts attract the male gaze. It's so much easier to get a man's attention with them."

"And do you think it's important to get a man's attention? To be the object of the male gaze?"

I paused. I couldn't deny that wearing provocative clothing in class and getting guys' attention didn't give me a new profoundly exciting energy. I knew that I relished the idea that Johnnie chose me to pre-game with, how Tate danced with me and wanted me. It was all so scary in a way, to know that I now desired the attention of strong powerful men...that I no longer thought of myself as that strong powerful man who wanted a girl to give him attention.

But I couldn't lie to the doctor.

"Yes, it's important."

"You seem hesitant. Did something happen?" She asked, perceptively.

I told her all about the party last night, about those girls who were teasing the crowd of men by acting all slutty and teasing with their big boobs. I then started telling her how Johnnie invited me to pre-game with him, how I knew what he was suggesting but went anyways.

"How did that make you feel? For this popular guy to invite you to his place to, let's be clear here, get him off?"

"I don't know..." I delayed.

"I think you do know, Brit. It's ok, this is a place for honest answers. I do not judge any of my patients."

I felt so safe around this woman, this doctor. She was so professional but so warm and understanding. I had to share my honest feeling with her.

"I felt...special." I said, finally.

"Why did you feel special?"

"Because he's so popular that he could have asked any girl, but he chose me."

"And did it bother you that he asked you in large part because he knew you would play with his big cock?" She asked bluntly. I was taken aback al little by how straightforward she was.

"It...I guess it didn't." I responded.

"And why is that?"

"I don't...I don't know why."

"I think you do." She said.

I knew exactly why. I just struggled to say it out loud.

"Because...I enjoy it. Because I'm a sissy." How was she able to draw such honesty out of me?

"Good, Brit, good. What else happened that night?"

"I...also sucked off his friend Tate." I admitted. "His cock was the biggest I had ever seen."

"And how did that make you feel?" She asked openly.

"I felt...well I felt proud. He said that girls normally couldn't take it, but I was able to. All my practice paid off."

"Pride is exactly what you should feel in those situations. I'm so happy you didn't feel the shame that normally comes with that act. I hope you understand that bringing pleasure into the world is something to be celebrated, not to be castigated. You are someone who is now capable of bringing immense pleasure to people, and I am gratified that you did that for these men."

She was right, I did bring pleasure into the world. "It was honestly really fun. I mean, it showed me my limits and stuff too, but it was all so exciting and new and crazy. I felt so...so alive!" I said.

"Yes, Brit!" She smiled at me as she continued taking notes.

"And after we danced together and well, actually...he tried to proposition me to go further."

"Further?" She asked.

"Yeah, like, he seemed to want to go all the way."

"Oh I see, anal sex. There's no reason to use metaphors here."

"Yeah...he wanted me to give him anal sex." I said, still finding it off-putting to say that out loud.

"And you didn't want to give it to him?" Dr. Dickinson asked.

I thought about it for a few seconds. "I was scared, to be honest. For one, he doesn't know I'm a sissy. And even if he did and was ok with it, I don't know if I was into that. Well, I just feel like the one time I did do it, it was with someone older and special. Professor Steele is so mature and it was like he was still teaching me when he did it with me. It was easier for me to like, give it up."

"That seems very natural," Dr. Dickinson said, putting on her glasses. "So much about that act is about giving up power, such that it must have felt normal to do so when it was with an older prestigious man. This guy Tate doesn't occupy that same role, obviously. And I can understand how it felt strange to give up that power to him."

She totally got it. "Yes, absolutely yes. That's like so true." I said. "There's something that is just so emasculating about getting fucked."

"Emasculating? Why do you think that is any masculine to be removed from you?" She asked poignantly.

"It's not that, just like..." I froze, acknowledging the fact that this woman called out how I had been so totally feminized. Was there any male left in me?

"Besides that, you seem to associate receiving anal sex with weakness. This is quite interesting and I'd like to explore it."

She turned to grab her laptop from her desk and powered it up. She typed some words in and then flipped the laptop screen around to show me a picture of a girl on her back spreading her legs and a man sticking his cock in her pussy.

"Who is the powerful one here?" She asked.

It seemed obvious. "The man."

"And why is that?"

"Well, she's so vulnerable in that position on her back and he looks so strong and virile as he sticks his penis into her."

"Ok then," she said. She turned the screen around and pulled up a new image then showed it to me.

"What about now?" She showed me a picture of a girl on all fours getting railed by a huge BBC.

"The guy again." I responded, confused as to what she was doing, but aroused by these pornographic pictures.

She showed me another one, this time of a sexy blonde riding a big cock in the cowgirl position, grinning as she did.

"The guy." I said, automatically.

"But with the first picture you said that the girl was in the weak position because she was on her back. Here the man is on his back, but you still think he's the powerful one?"

"It's just that, I guess that you know, he's got that big cock and she is clearly enjoying herself on it."

"I see. It's obvious that you have absorbed your sissy lessons well. I think you instinctively honor the Alpha and the big cock. This is your excellent training revealing itself. And after all, you are a product of society so have come to believe that the woman is always weak for being fucked and the man always powerful for being the one to do the fucking."

She had a point, this was exactly how I thought about this. How else could this be interpreted? After all, I'd always hear about guys bragging about fucking girls and how good they 'gave' it to them and how they got those girls to moan on their dick. It just seemed like the natural order of things.

"But I want you to pay attention to something," she said as she pulled up a video of a white girl on her back being fucked by a large black man. "You would think she is the one in the position of weakness." She turned up the volume. I could hear the girl in the video shouting 'Give it to me harder, harder!' as she was being pounded and writhing in ecstasy.

"Listen as she goads him on, as he follows her direction to go harder and as she takes the pleasure from his fucking."

She then changed the clip to one of a pretty redhead bouncing on a long dick. "Or this. Watch as she rides that dick with expert movements, how she uses Olympic-level athleticism to jive and bounce on that dick. Look as he lies there just letting her do this to him."

This was fascinating. I had watched endless porn in my life thus far and I feel like I still wasn't watching it right. My journey so far had revealed to me that I had been admiring the girls, wanting to be them. But clearly I had been missing something more. I had only been admiring them for their beauty, sluttiness, and dick-taking ability. I should have seen their power, their ability to control the world around them with their sexuality.

"You already know this power. Lana has told me she's already taught you about Pussy Power. Well, you need to see how far this power goes. Even when being railed by giant dick, a girl with true pussy power is in complete control of the situation. She's directing her man to give it to her good. And as you already understand, it takes pussy power to attract that man, to bed him, to draw him into her web."

She scrolled through her notes. "And you should already understand this. You have offered your oral skills to several men now. You can understand how a man can fall under your spell as you orally worship him, no?"

She was right. I thought about how Johnnie pleaded for my mouth last night. I thought about how Tate was quaking in pleasure from the dance of my tongue on his huge cockhead. I was a master of pussy power with them.

Dr. Dickinson then showed me a scene of a hot girl in a bikini walking through lineup of men jerking their dicks to her. It showed her getting on her knees and sucking them off.

"You are able to see in this what dumb boys do not. They see a weak bitch, someone who is a slave to her appetites. But you see a queen, don't you? You see a leader who is able to make dicks hard and drive men wild, who can masterfully handle multiple cocks at once, who can take them all to orgasm."

She stared at me. "You see how submission is power."

I nodded silently, the force of her words tearing through me. I knew that phrase well. Lana had taught me.

"Say it for me," Dr. Dickinson said.

"Submission is power." I repeated after her.

"Good, Brit, good. The more you embrace Pussy Power, the more you will excel in this world. It is an unending well of power, a boundless source of meaning in this cruel world. The haters will call you a slut, but you will know that sluts have power too."

I was enraptured by Dr. Dickinson. It was like she was speaking to my soul.

"Well that's our time for today." She said, gathering her things. As she got up and grabbed something from her desk and turned back to me.

"But before you go, there is one more thing to do. I have been meeting with all your fellow Beta House members. We here at Big U understand that this transition is challenging, and we care about your mental health deeply. As a medical professional, I am recommending that patients like yourself take an anti-depressant to help stabilize your mood. Your fellow Beta House members have all taken this shot. It's just to make sure you don't have big swings in your mood. It is easy to slip into depression as you see you adapt to all these changes you're going through"

"I guess that would be ok." I said, having seen lots of anti-depressant commercials on tv. I guess it was harmless? At worst it'd just make me feel better, right?

"Wonderful. This one is a shot so it will last a long time. You can come over here so I can administer it." She said. I walked over to her desk and she gently peeled the top of my shorts down and jabbed me quickly with a needle. I jumped a bit at the sharp pain of the needle but it was fast. I thanked the Dr. Dickinson and made my way out the door.

_________________________________________________

The next day (Saturday)

I woke up feeling sore at the site of the shot that Dr. Dickinson gave me. I turned my body to the side and looked down at the site below my hip on the right upper corner of my butt. The bruise was really small, maybe like a centimeter and was already healing. But it still felt sore.

Not having classes today, I had no idea what was planned for the day. I lay in bed, twirling my phone around in my hand as I stared up at the ceiling. I don't know if it was that antidepressant shot that Dr. Dickinson gave me or what, but I felt really...pleasant. Like, trouble-free and even though I knew that this week had been a wild ride, I felt very calm about it, weirdly confident actually. I rubbed my hands up and down my hairless smooth body, loving how sensitive my skin was (thanks to all those laser treatments!). In fact, my skin almost felt super-sensitive now, how strange. I brought my hands up to my budding breasts and tweaked my nipples gently. It gave me immediate shivers when I did that, a weird bolt of energy that shot through me. I stopped pinching and just started rubbing, and I felt this warm feeling overtake me, like a heated blanket was just cast over my shoulders and around my body.

'DING DING' my phone went off.

I looked over at my phone and saw the alert from the Cheerboi app:

"Cheerboi practice in 30 minutes at the practice field."

I had such little time! I scampered to the vanity mirror and did my makeup and hair. My hair was now shoulder length and platinum blonde thanks to the hair dyes the Kappas gave us. I looked like a total bimbo, though lacked the tits to complete the look. My butt was nice and plump at this point. The hormones and workouts gave it pronounced curves and a soft feel.

I put on a sports bra that covered my very modest breasts (now a full A cup - nothing to brag about, but something). Then a pair of boyshorts because I knew what outfit I had to wear.

Walking to the closet I grabbed the first outfit hanging there, never been worn before. My Cheerboi outfit. The outfit I earned after sucking my first cock. It hung there like a trophy, something meant to be marveled at but never touched. But now it was my turn to wear it. I took it off the hanger and slipped on the crop top over my head. Then I pulled up the short tartan skirt, loving the feeling of it as it glided along the soft hairless skin of my legs. I looked at myself in the mirror as I tied up a pair of spotless white sneakers.

I looked like a real cheerleader. Like the kind of girls I wanted to go out with when I was in high school but who never would have given me the time of day. The ones that would flirt with all the hot guy athletes, go to their parties, make them feel like they were the champions of the world. Now I was one of them. I looked like the kind of girl who could give a guy wet dreams.

I twirled in front of the mirror, the skirt flapping up and showing my cute butt. Luckily I had learned how to tuck my little sissyclit up and behind me so it wasn't obvious.

I looked at the time, oh shit it was 10:15. I was already 15 minutes late!

I rushed downstairs, expecting to see the rest of the Cheerbois, but instead saw one of the Kappa girls, Anya, standing there twirling her keys.

She looked at me sternly, "Beta bois are expected to be prompt, Brit. Understand?"

"Yes..." I remembered the proper way to talk to Kappa girls especially in these sorts of scenarios. "Mistress" I finished my sentence.

"Don't make me wait ever again," she said, before guiding me out the back to her car. She had me sit in the back as she drove across campus to the sports fields. She parked at the practice field and we both got out. I spotted the rest of the Cheerbois at the field already.

As we got closer I could see how amazing they all looked. Honestly, I wouldn't have guessed they weren't real girls. Maybe it was the distance, but I swear even up close we had become really convincing. You had to stare to get any doubts about what we really were.

They were all arrayed in a row, holding hands, all decked out in their official cheer uniforms.

Lana was in front of them, giving instructions. "Get in here Brit, now!" She yelled at me. I practically sprinted across the turf field until I was standing next to Candi and instinctively grabbed her hand.