Bigfoot Mating Season

Story Info
Bigfoot researcher learns about mating season.
4.5k words
4.38
30.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers

Bigfoot Mating Season

By Imorol

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

Diana Sully was investigating reports of Bigfoot activity in Oregon, in the woods around the small town of Hood River. As part of her work with the Cryptid Research Organisation, the dedicated scientist was involved in discovering evidence of cryptid creatures. CRO's mission was to seek out proof that creatures such as Bigfoot, Yeti and Yowie were real, either still present or extinct.

Her parents had been big fans of the TV show The X-Files, going so far as to closely name their daughter after one of the lead characters. She even resembled Dana Scully, being a small pale-skinned woman. Although Diana was a genuine redhead. Having watched repeats of the show growing up, Diana had cultivated an interest in science and the paranormal. After graduating from University, she had begun work with CRO and quickly became one of their lead field researchers.

Recent reports had listed a number of sightings of Bigfoot in the forests of Oregon, centred round Hood River. In the reports, it was indicated that the cryptid had developed the behaviour of approaching females, specifically those who were hiking through the woods alone. Those same reports were lacking in detail and it appeared that a lot of information was being redacted from the files.

Sensing an opportunity to finally get evidence of the existence of Bigfoot, Diana was hiking through the woods, alone. She was wearing long tan shorts, blue T-shirt under a denim jacket and tan boots. A small backpack was slung over her shoulder. In her hand was a large bottle of water, to keep herself hydrated.

Entering the area where the sightings had been reported, Diana Sully spent hours searching the forest for damaged foliage, claw marks and of course footprints. It was a warm day, and the large bottle was soon emptied. Luckily, the scientist carried a second.

'Wow, look at this!' she exclaimed out loud, standing over a very large, deep foot print. Humanoid, but definitely not human. Crouching down, Diana took out a tape measure, notepad and pencil. Taking measurements, she recorded the details of the imprint. Removing a kit from her backpack, she deftly mixed a beaker of plaster of Paris and poured it out, taking a cast of the footprint.

Waiting for the mix to harden, Diana realised that she needed to pee. Stepping away, she unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them and her blue panties to her knees. Squatting with her ankles spread apart, she relaxed her bladder. Clear pee spurted out of her, quickly becoming a long loud torrent as it splashed on the ground. A puddle quickly formed before running along the floor.

Eyes closed as she relieved herself, Sully didn't see the eight-foot tall hulking creature moving through the woods towards her. Crouched low, the Bigfoot was sniffing the air, following the scent wafting from the squatting woman's crotch, and rising from the growing puddle between her feet. To the forest dweller, he had clearly come upon a female who was scent marking.

Knowing she had a little time before the cast would be ready yet, Diana decided to indulge herself. Pulling her shorts and panties off over her boots, she reached into her backpack again. Withdrawing her hand, she held a small pink vibrator. Moving away from the puddle of pee, she laid her shorts on the leaf-littered ground and sat on the tough clothe. Lying down, she rested her head on her back pack before raising her knees and spreading her legs.

Dropping her empty hand to her crotch, Diana Sully started rubbing a finger up and down her quickly moistening slit. Wetness spreading out of her pussy, she coated her finger in it and drew her finger up and down a little harder, a little faster. With a sigh, she dipped into her hot pussy, feeling her slick walls welcoming first one then two digits. Moaning, she started slowly fucking herself on her fingers, sliding them in and out of her juicy quim.

Sniffing the air, the Sasquatch could smell the female's building arousal, could hear sounds of pleasure. Clearly she was in season, was ready to breed. Between his legs, the male's penis began inflating, engorging. Stealthily, Bigfoot moved closer, covered in thick dark green hair, its bare face, and human-like hands and feet were hidden by its low crouch. The large and growing red cock was bobbing in the air. It stopped when it heard something, glancing around, looking for a bee hive.

On the forest floor, Diana had switched on her pink vibrator. Brushing the buzzing toy against her clit, she shuddered in delight. Low moans escaped her lips as the toy stimulated her bud, vibrations running down her clit and reverberating through her crotch. Hips starting to rotate and grind on her shorts, she felt her pussy flooding with juice as she got hotter. Holding the sex toy to her bean, she slid her two fingers back inside her now sopping twat. Soon she was panting, nearing a now desperately wanted orgasm.

A strange soft hooting sound interrupted her. Diana opened her eyes, quickly widening in terror upon seeing the huge shaggy monster now standing over her. It was staring at her, sniffing the air. What? Oh my god, it's sniffing me! Then her gaze fell between the creature's legs. A huge, fat cock hung there. She estimated that it was at least 15 inches long and 5 thick! It was growing, getting harder, rising! Slamming her legs together, Diana Sully tried to turn over, to grab a knife she had in her backpack. A loud roar froze her where she lay.

Moving unbelievably fast, the creature leapt at her. It was now so close that if Diana sat up and reached out she could touch the huge cock sticking out from the creature's hairy crotch. So big. That cock is so fucking big! Mouth gaping in shock she stared at the red member coming closer to her, bobbing from side-to-side under its heavy weight.

Tearing her eyes away from the threatening penis, she took in the rest of its appearance. It was large, tall and broad. Coarse fur covered its body. Green, not black or brown, part of her mind noted. It looks so much like the Bigfoot in that stupid movie "Harry and the Hendersons". I don't think I'm the first person to have seen one up close.

Looking back at the round cock head pointed at her, Sully saw a large glob of pre-cum leak out of it. 'Oh no. Oh fucking no!' she screamed. As the creature stepped closer, stood over her, the pale redhead instinctively tried to escape once more, forgetting about her weapon. The beast moved unbelievably fast, a large warm hand pressed against her chest, holding her down. Diana sobbed as large meaty fingers gently squeezed one of her big tits.

'Get off me! Let me go! Go away!' the pale redhead screamed, hoping to frighten the monster away. 'Help! Help me,' she yelled, seeing another large bead of pearly pre-cum, this one dipping down onto her thigh with a hot splatter. Desperately, she tried to escape, her booted feet scrabbling on the dirt floor but going nowhere. Another roar and she froze; legs now left open, spread in front of the beast, her still wet vagina was displayed.

The Bigfoot wasn't scared. Its focus was on breeding this small female. Smiling stupidly it kneeled down between her splayed legs before leaning over her. Slowly extending its huge, thick, saliva-coated tongue, the cryptid licked her face. The CRO scientist screamed as her nostrils filled with the monsters foul animal breath. Sitting back on its large heels, the beast just smiled at her, revealing rows of blocky square teeth.

Looking up, Diana's wide open eyes couldn't focus on anything beyond the thick long smelly cock above her. It was getting bigger, somehow. She could feel heat coming off the grotesque member, covering her in warm air like a blanket. It jumped with the beat of the massive heart in Bigfoot's broad chest. That's when she noticed the mammoth sized scrotum at the beginning of the shaft.

Diana knew that it intended to rape her. That beast was going to stick that cock inside her! Wild with fear, the woman tried once more to turn and flee but the monster grabbed her shoulders and held her to the ground.

'Help! For God's sake somebody please help me!' Diana screamed as loud as she could in a final desperate attempt to escape. But part of her realised that a brutal rape by this monster was now inevitable. Her body sagged.

Kneeling over the pale whimpering female, the Sasquatch accepted her submission and moved in. Having her bare cunt available, the beast started rubbing his gargantuan cock on her sticky, wet cunt lips, Diana's own honey lubricating it. The redhead felt the hairy cock rub against her cunt lips and shuddered in disgust. Its cock felt alien, a huge and thick thing. Accepting her fate, Diana Sully closed her eyes tightly, laid back and spread her legs wide, opening her vagina and braced herself for the painful penetration.

Feeling the creature moving into position, the redhead turned to her last resort and started praying. 'God, please don't let this beast defile my body. Protect me! Oh God, it's going to split me in two!' Screaming in terror, she felt the Sasquatch spread her legs so wide that her thighs ached from the strain, her cunt yawning open.

Making the mistake of opening her eyes and looking over her heaving tits, she saw the monster at full erection. It had to be twenty inches long and ten inches in girth now. Whimpering, she felt the tip of its cock press against her warm flesh. Then slowly, painfully slow, inch by inch the Bigfoot started pushing his gargantuan cock into her snatch. Pushing deeper, it stretched her walls. It kept pushing forwards, deep into the small woman's belly.

Looking down between her legs, Diana saw that only half of the monster cock was actually inside her. She moaned in pain, tears rose to her eyes as the huge organ slid in and out of her like some kind of living flesh machine piston.

'It won't stop,' she cried. 'Take it out! It hurts. Oh it hurts. Argh!' She screeched desperately as she tried to kick the monster. But with the beast's weight now pressing down on her, pushing her legs flat to the ground, there was nothing she could do.

After what seemed like hours, Diana screamed as the huge pole bottomed out at her cervix. But the beast wasn't done. It kept pushing forwards, determined to bury its full length within the small redheaded woman. Shocked, Diana felt her cervix opening up, stretching around the crown of the humongous cock until the beast pushed through and into her womb.

It felt like her cunt was on fire. The walls of her womb were being stretched by the cock head, her vagina held wide by the girth filling her up. Fortunately her pussy had been so wet that it eased the friction of the penetration. Diana felt her juices being forced out of her, running down the crack of her arse. The gigantic cock was crammed into her. She was sure she could feel it bulging out her stomach past her belly button!

Soon the Sasquatch had as much of its cock in the small redhead's vagina as it could get. Sully screamed and cried so loud that she was sure she could be heard miles away! More pussy juice squelched from the stretched cunt as the Bigfoot started pumping away inside her stomach.

Part of her analytical mind reasoned that it was just a beast looking to breed her. She doubted she could get impregnated but would have to be checked out if she survived this ordeal. Like any beast, surely once the Bigfoot has spent its seed it will lose interest and leave me alone?

Mustering all her strength, the small CRO scientist started thrusting her hips upwards, meeting every thrust of that monstrous cock. The pain was so intense that tears started flowing from her eyes, staining her beautiful pale face. Sticking to her plan, Diana used her pelvic muscles to make her pussy grip and release the massive cock penetrating her. Essentially she used her pussy to milk the creature. She managed to make the Bigfoot cum after a series of savage thrusts that shook her whole body.

Deep inside her womb, the cryptid's cock head swelled and flared like a horse. Shaft pulsing, a gallon of beastly semen erupted from the tip, flooded throughout her stretched insides. The flow of jizz had such pressure that some of it came out in sprays from her tightly sealed snatch. Sully moaned loudly as the hot liquid filled up every single bit of space within her cock-stuffed vagina and womb. Warmth flooded her packed uterus and she could swear she could feel the heat marking out her fallopian tubes.

Then, to her utter shock, Sully felt her vagina suddenly start to convulse and she had a massive orgasm! Her pussy continued its milking motions of its own volition now, squeezing and releasing the thick hard shaft lodged inside her. Her pussy wouldn't stop! She kept cumming. What began as screams of fear and pain turned into moans of shock and pleasure. Her pelvic motions kept the beast excited and it kept shooting more cum inside her. Diana suffered through multiple orgasms, brought on by the intense sensations of being stuffed full, first by the hugely swollen cock and then the beast's seed. Even has her body continued to convulse, Sully found herself breathing deeply and heavily, trying to catch her breath.

Once done unloading his sperm inside the redhead's cunt, the Sasquatch withdrew its cock and stood over her. Sully moaned with relief. Her once tight cunt was a mess now, a red swollen stretched hole flooded with pussy juice and overflowing with litres of Bigfoot semen. She could feel the gaping hole of her once pristine twat. It'll never be the same again.

Why isn't he leaving? she thought in horror as the hairy creature just stood there watching her, a puzzled look on its face. It reached down and began touching its penis, moving its hands up from the base. The depth of the penetration it had achieved in the CRO agent was clearly marked by the thick white cream covering its member. Seconds later Diana understood. The Bigfoot was measuring how much of its cock it had penetrated her with, and how much had remained outside.

As its huge hairy hands moved over its cock, the creature began to get hard once more. Reaching the white cream coating it, the beast scooped up some of the woman's cum. Raising the fingers to its nose, 'Harry' sniffed them. Smelling the girl cum, his mouth broke into a huge grin. It then licked its digits clean, tasting the woman's pussy. Huge cock jerking in excitement, somehow it had managed to quickly achieve full hardness. It had more seed to unload and was determined to bury its full length inside the woman this time.

Panic overwhelmed Sully as the monster suddenly grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up. It spun her around before pushing her back to the ground. On her hands and knees, Sully looked over her shoulder to see the Sasquatch already squatting over her, its huge bloated cock quickly descending towards her rear.

The beast paused. Reaching down, a large finger pushed its way between Diana's ass cheeks, aiming directly for the pink asshole. It reasoned that it must have fucked the wrong hole before and that was why its full cock had not penetrated the female. Determined, he intended to properly inseminate the female.

Coated in the thick saliva from the beast's mouth when it tasted the woman's pussy cream, the digit forced its way through the pink asshole. Diana jumped, feeling the finger entering her. Sully was not a stranger to having a cock up the ass. During her college years some of her class mates had enjoyed the privilege of buggering her. She enjoyed anal play and had taken toys and vegetables in her nether hole as well. It was used to accepting objects and quickly relaxed enough to accept the probing finger.

Mind returning to the present and her current predicament, the CRO scientist realised what the monster certainly intended to do. Sully screamed out, 'No! Not that! Please! Not in the back door!'

But the beast would not be stopped and it pushed a second finger into this other hole. It felt different, and Bigfoot knew it would be able to get its entire cock in here. The orifice was forced open further as a third finger penetrated.

Diana could feel both sphincters being forced open and tried to relax herself and her muscles as much as she could knowing she would never be able to stop the now inevitable anal rape. Having covered human biology amongst her studies, she knew that anatomically speaking it was possible for an anus to stretch astoundingly well from its original size given time and training. Her mind reasoned it was physically possible for something as large as the cock she had already been raped with to penetrate fully into the rectum, lower intestines and colon. But all that needed training and practice. She knew she didn't have that practice and her mind freaked out again.

She screamed out in dire agony as the three fingers were replaced by that monstrous cock head and the beast pressed in. As the Sasquatch slowly but steadily pushed forwards, Sully's already opened asshole began to stretch further and further, wider and wider. The pain was incredible. The redhead was sure she'd hear her hole tear open, but it kept stretching. She reached new levels of shock when she felt her anal ring swallow the monstrous cock head and the shaft began to push into her. Fresh tears arose to her eyes, feeling helpless, incapable of stopping her rape. Relentlessly the creature slowly pushed more and more of his thing inside her backside.

'Argh! Oh, that hurts! Oh, my ass. Oh!' she screamed and tried to close her legs in vain. The Bigfoot had shoved a few inches of his girthy shaft inside her. 'God! I don't want to die with a cock in my ass! Please don't let it happen!' she screeched as a new wave of pain rippled along her spine. Five inches of the thick cock were deeply lodged in her anus now, the shaft getting thicker, stretching her anal ring back to the size of the invasive cock head.

Sully lost all sense of time as that beast cock pushed ever deeper inside her body. She felt it pushing through her guts, felt her lower intestines ever so briefly pause the cock in its path before opening and several more inches suddenly entered her. Her body felt so hot, she could feel the heat of the engorged penis filling her again, letting her track its progress through her bowels and intestines. The pain had turned into a deep ache as she was stretched to the max by the size of the creature. Instead of a burning pain, her asshole itched. Sensations matched the itch she could now feel throughout her cunt. Her twat was still dripping with Bigfoot cum but increasingly her own pussy juices were mixed with it.

After what felt like hours, the Bigfoot's grip on her hips tightened and it thrust forward, brutally burying the last couple of inches inside the redheaded woman. She came! Girl cum squirted out of her pussy as Sully finally took the entire dick in her ass. She couldn't believe it! Her eyes rolled as multiple orgasms ripped through her body, cream spurting from her twat. Pushed into delirious climax by the twenty inches long, ten inch round pole.

Sasquatch smelt the cream the female kept releasing. Sully felt the cock flex inside her as the beast's excitement increased. Believing she was in heat, the Bigfoot pulled back then thrust forward, back and forwards, back and forwards. Repeatedly the creature withdrew half its twenty inch length and plunged it fully back in, its massive heavy balls swinging under and slamming into the woman's body, crushing her clit.

Diana couldn't believe she had taken the entire length up her ass. Even more, she couldn't believe how much her body had betrayed her, arousing her, how much she was cumming. The thrusts were savage, repeatedly burying that monster cock in her. Without thinking, she spread her knees and opened her legs. Bigfoot's balls slammed into her exposed cunt, splashing pussy juice and mashing her clit even more. Sully squirted her cum all over the ground below her as she came again, stronger than ever. Her body went rigid as more cum flew out of her before she finally, mercifully lost consciousness.

Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers
12