All Comments on 'Bigfoot Mating Season'

by Imorol

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Somebody obviously never took anatomy. 99.9% of this isn't even remotely possible, even if you allow for the bigfoot to be just as described.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Obviously you’re just a fucking idiot who only wanted to have something to bitch about!

The notice at the beginning of this STORY! Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dude, we're talking about a 20 inch long 10 inch wide dick that somehow fucked its way into a small human woman's CERVIX. That's absurd and, honestly, a straight up mood killer both for it's ridiculous hilarity and the horrific idea of it. The comments are open so I'm sure the author can handle some polite criticism without cussing people out and calling them names like the commenter right beneath me. Also the bit with the ranger at the end was completely unnecessary and unappealing, though that's more personal preference than a serious critique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm with anons one and three. Too absurd and off-putting.

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicover 1 year ago

Just too big, not physically possible. A cervix dilates to 10cm (about 4 inches) to have a baby. He would have killed her. Also would have been better without the park ranger at the end. I love me some monster cock but this was just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

lol @ comments saying it “Isn’t possible.” That’s the beauty of writing! Never mind the size, Bigfoot isn’t even real, if you’re going to get bothered about realism

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous