Bigfoot Mating Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The strong scent of girl cum filling his nostrils drove the monster to new heights of excitement. This red furred female was far better than he had expected when he first started breeding her. He felt the woman go limp but it didn't stop him. Instead he lifted her off the ground and began to pound her body up and down his cock shaft, raping her savagely, brutally, intent on nothing more than shooting his load again and breeding her.

The increased tempo awoke Sully who screamed again, in terrified pleasure. With one last pull and thrust, Sasquatch buried himself fully inside the woman. Sully thought she felt the beast's warmth before but it was nothing compared to the spread of the new heat as his semen shot into her guts. She felt the heat spread throughout her intestines as the spunk, unable to get past the shooting cock, was forced deeper and deeper into her. More sperm was ejaculated this second time. The pressure was immense and increasing. Diana was sure she could taste it in the back of her throat!

Bang!

A load gunshot sounded throughout the woods. Bigfoot gave a loud roar upon hearing the sound it affiliated with hunters. Desperate to escape danger, the creature literally launched Sully off its cock. Streams of thick white cum trailed out of the scientist as she flew through the air before crashing to the ground. Its cock quickly deflating as another shoot sounded, the monster rapist ran off into the woods.

Adrenaline flooded through Diana, much like the beast's seed had done. From where she lay sprawled on the ground, she looked for the source of the gunshots. Stepping out of the bushes, a Park Ranger appeared, smoking shotgun in his arms.

'Ma'am? Ma'am, are you ok?' the Ranger asked, trying not to look at the sight of the half-naked woman, and also keeping an eye out for the mule deer he had been shooting at.

Slowly regaining her senses, Diana tried to stand up but before she could fully stand her body cramped, leaving her bent at the waist, legs spread, and hands on her knees. Concentrating, she could feel her pussy and asshole both gaping open, copious amounts of Bigfoot cum mixed with her own pussy cream dripping out of her, running down her legs. Both holes still twitched, convulsions continuing to spasm through her body. A breeze caught her very sensitive clit and gave her another pleasant sensation amongst all the pain and discomfort.

Sensing eyes on her, Diana looked over her shoulder. The Ranger's eyes were feasting upon the sight of her pale white buttocks, her stretched and dripping violated holes, seeing what the creature had done to her even without knowing what he had disturbed. Cheeks burning with embarrassment, Sully carefully pulled on her shorts.

'Are you ok, ma'am?' the Ranger asked again.

'Yeah... I...think so. Help me stand? I don't think my legs will support me.' With the man's help, she finally managed to stand up. She couldn't close her legs fully. Knees bowed slightly because of the swelling from her stretched crotch and the ache growing there.

Confused, the Ranger had no idea what was wrong with the woman. Obviously she's recently had sex. Maybe he's still around, he thought, eyes searching through the trees but seeing nothing and no one.

'Can...can you...can you give me a lift into town?' she asked the Ranger, wanting to get away from here as quick as possible and knowing she wasn't capable of walking out of the woods on her own. I want to see my gynaecologist and a proctologist, Sully thought as the Ranger helped her to his 4x4.

As they approached the vehicle, Sully was overcome at the sight of salvation and passed out. Grabbing the woman before she could fall, the Ranger carried the unconscious woman to his truck. Lying her down across the backseat, he paused to look around. Not seeing anyone, the Ranger took out his phone. Leaning back into the vehicle, he pulled Sully's shorts down to her ankles before putting his hands on her knees and spreading her legs. Opening his phone, he took several pictures of Diana's abused crotch.

The smell coming from between the woman's spread legs was intoxicating. Reaching forward, he peeled the unconscious Diana's pussy lips open before taking more pictures, capturing pussy cream and thick Sasquatch seed seeping out of her, staining the backseat.

A conflicted look crossed the Ranger's face, before quickly turning to one of eagerness as he came to a decision. Looking around again, he made sure the area was clear. Moving quickly, he took off his jacket and dropped his pants. Climbing into the back of his 4x4, he moved between the woman's open legs. 'Nothing like sloppy seconds,' he said, laughing as he pressed his hard dick against the unconscious woman's still dripping snatch. For several minutes the Ranger raped Diana Sully in the back of his official vehicle. It was exciting but not satisfying. The woman's gaping hole was so slack.

Thinking her arse might offer a better fuck, he tried her backdoor. It was just as exciting, but if anything was even more loose than her cunt. Wanting to get off, the Ranger began double-dipping Sully, raping both holes. Feeling his balls starting to tighten, he decided where he wanted to shoot his load.

Pulling out with a wet squelch, he moved above her head. Aiming his throbbing prick at her open mouth, he stroked himself with one hand. With the other he groped her tits. Quickly, he blasted his cum into the unconscious woman's mouth. A few bolts later and he had covered Diana Sully's tongue. When the thick salty cum hit her throat, she automatically swallowed the man's jizz.

Smiling to himself, the Ranger climbed out and replaced his pants. Getting into the front of the vehicle, he started the engine before setting off for Hood River.

Diana Sully had been correct, it was Bigfoot mating season.

The End.

12