All Comments on 'Bigger Better Brother Pt. 01'

by Kitsoo9

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

No need for part 2! This was bad enough...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Lucas...well...what he didn't know couldn't hurt...right? "

That's like say, "not knowing you have cancer wont hurt you".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This really hit close to home. Long time ago my older/big brother fucked my wife. I swear it was the hottest thing I have ever witnessed. He too was a heavy cummer with the biggest cock I’ve ever seen in real life. He dumped his first load down her throat & a second deep in her pussy. We still aren’t sure if it was him or me that knocked her up. Couple weeks later she missed her period. I hope there’s more to this story…..

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

What a truly great brother he is. Then there is the wonderful wife. Isn't it strange that so many women in LW's have no self control or self respect? We written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s a good thing that Lucas and her aren’t married and he can dump her without an expensive divorce . Are Victor and Lucas half-brothers or was one adopted ? There seems to be a huge difference in their genetic makeup ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The real MC is the pilot of the Martian spacecraft carrying the fully-functioning Martian Slut Ray. Seriously, all the women in these stories posses low self-esteem, are hypersexual, vapid, sociopaths with narcissist tendencies, without boundaries and possessing zero impulse control. So shallow as to be all surface. .05 stars.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFLMFAO another nakedcraving serving of idiocy.

From the cliched crap we always get to the completely worthless dialogue but hey, the other gay males got a stiff widdle wee wee.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT STORY!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty decent first story. Ignore the bubbleheads that come into cuckolding stories, get off to them and then feel disgusted by themselves and take it out on the writer. Ignore the bozos who come to an erotica site for free Mills & Boon style novellas.

It was well written, a little clichéd but had a payoff. Well done, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot AF and very well written! Thank you for sharing!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

He’s a real brother cucker in a story as far from hot as it’s possible to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

beautifully written story, wonderfully romantic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My buddy moved in with my wife and I for 3 months while his home got renovated. One night while drinking we all went into the hot tub naked. His cock was huge, it just hung down. Mine flaccid is tiny plus hard I'm 4 1/2".

When we went to bed she was on fire so I brought up his big cock. I always got off on cuckold porn and talking about her taking it made it the best night of sex ever for both of us. The next night again we brought him back up where I told her I'd love to be a cuckold and as long as he lived with us it would be his pussy. I took him out for beers and told him everything. He thought he won the lottery and was all in.

Watching them the first time was both absolutely heartwrenching and extremely erotic. They both secretly crushed hard on each other before which I didn't realize the extent. I sat and watched my wife passionately make out with my friend before witnessing the most romantic love making I've ever seen. My wife has only ever been with me until now.

He looked right at me while fucking her and told me that he was now in charge of fucking her and her pussy was exclusively his because my little boy dick was useless to her now.

When he moved into his place nothing changed. Then 3 months later she told me she was leaving me for him.

Be careful what you wish for. I gave up sex with her except for giving her oral a few times, she never touched my penis for the last 7 months.

I still get off masturbating to losing her to my big cocked friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story keep writing I would love to hear part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow that didn't take long for a wife to fuck up her marriage. No guilt no remorse. No love for her cucked husband. Why is this skank married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hahaha…Iammweasel below commented ..”the other gay males got a stiff waddle wee wee.” The fool implied that he’s a gay male with a stiff waddle wee wee. What an absolute moron. He can’t even make an insult without letting us see his true nature.

consulting91consulting915 months ago

Great start. A little clunky, but I really liked it. Can't wait for the next one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous