Bigger Better Brother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look like you need more than his pathetic little dick. How about a taste of something more substantial?" Victor stepped closer once the door clicked shut, standing over me with his impressive size blocking out the light of the lamp as he reached out and stroked my leg, sending shivers down my spine and making my pussy clench uncontrollably.

"I...I shouldn't... What about..." The last vestiges of my resistance came and went as his fingers danced closer to my greedy pussy. He set my body on fire with just a touch, and I needed more.

"What, little Lulu? Didn't he tell you he used to bring me his girlfriends so that I could show him how to make them cum?" The words hit my ears and my body responded, my pussy gushed eagerly and my heart pounded in my chest. There was a mocking lilt to his voice and dominant look in his eyes meant that every word was true, and I began to wonder what other things I didn't know about my boyfriend.

What did Victor mean?? Had Lucas set this all up? And why did Victor calling him Little Lulu make me so wet?

It didn't matter. I'd have still fucked him either way.

"Please I...I can't take it..." I moaned as he pulled away, a dangerous smirk lighting across his handsome features.

"Tell me what you want." He demanded, stormy eyes settling on me with a dominant fire behind them.

"Please...I need...I need you to touch me. I need your cock~" I moaned more desperately as I reached up towards him, inviting him to ravish me as I shifted over on the bed and spread my legs, baring my glistening mound and delicate lips.

He licked his lips, hungry for me as he knelt down and pressed his warm hands against my thighs, tucking them beneath my knees and holding my legs open as he locked eyes and lowered that devilish smile to my dripping slit.

Victor's hot tongue dragged up and down with excruciating pleasure as he slowly lapped up the cum that had dribbled down my inner thighs and kissed my labia, sucking and slipping his tongue deftly across my clit as he pulled a string of whimpering moans from me. I gripped at the bed while his powerful hands held me down, just like I had dreamed.

His skillful tongue brought me to the fastest oral orgasm I'd ever had, and before I could form words to beg him to slow down, my hips bucked and my eyes rolled back as I made a mess all over his strong jaw. My cum dripped down his chin and neck but he didn't stop licking and sucking my clit until I was writhing and begging him to slow down.

The warmth of his hands faded as he pulled away, running his fingers along my thighs as I basked in the afterglow of one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. I sighed and lay my legs back down, spread enough to see the splattered stain of my squirt running down the side of the sheets.

Lucas had never made me cum that hard, and Victor hadn't even pulled out his cock yet. I looked down, wondering if he was really as big as his suggestion implied, and saw him standing over me, about to give me the proof I needed.

Victor reached down and pulled his shorts achingly slowly, his swollen shaft clearly visible despite the loose fabric as he revealed more and more of his massive shaft, finally springing free with a bulbous, uncut tip. It drooled with precum and as it hung over me I could swear it was thicker than my wrist. It had to be at least three times as large as Lucas's dick, and I doubted I'd be able to close both of my hands around it at it's base. His heavy balls dangled below, swaying slightly as his cock bobbed with his heartbeat.

"Oh my fucking God you're huge!!" I gasped, sitting up on my elbows to get a better look at it. The closer I got to his massive tool the wetter I became as I marveled over his size, and he gave me an approving grunt as he bent his knees to line his girth up with my much smaller frame. He lay his cock down on me, balls brushing against my sensitive clit for a moment as he showed me up close just how deep he would be. His cock stretched all the way from the lips of my pussy up onto my stomach and nearly to the bottom of my breasts, which stood at attention as my nipples proudly showed off their decorations.

"Please-dont just... I cant-" I started to beg for him to start fucking me but just then his tip slid against my lips and I let out a long gasp as he pressed slowly into me. His fat tip spread my wet little hole, slimy precum lubing my quivering entrance before he pressed harder, sliding the rest of his thick head into me.

Even just his tip was at least twice as thick as Lucas at his thickest, and my back arched involuntarily as my body strained to fit more of him inside me. His hot grip found my hips and I took hold of my legs, looking up at Victor with a needy glaze over my half-lidded eyes as I spread myself for his huge cock.

"Please I don't care anymore I just need you to-" our eyes locked as he pushed again, his shaft stretching me out on ways I'd never felt before. My eyes rolled back in my head as he fucked the air out my lungs when his cock slammed home, hefty balls slapping against my ass as his tip ground into my cervix.

I think I blacked out for a second as my legs kicked wildly and I came, because when I opened my eyes again, he had taken hold of my ankles and pressed them down against the bed as he started pumping his length in and out of me in slow, long strokes. The wetness beneath my ass told me I had squirted again, the realization sending shivers down my spine.

I could barely form words as he brought me from one orgasm to the next with next to no conscious effort on his part as he slowly ground his shape into my pussy. My slit gushed and my eyes fluttered as he ground his hips against mine. I subconsciously tried to buck back, but his grip was like iron, and I was completely at his mercy.

"Mmm fuck you're a perfect little slut aren't you?" He released one of my legs and reached forward to my breast, grabbing it in his hand and pulling at my pierced nipple to elicit a desperate scream of pleasure as I coated his cock in another dripping layer of my girlcum.

"Yes! Fuck yes I'm your little slut! You can do whatever you want just please keep fucking me!" I excitedly agreed as he drove his cock back against my hungry womb. I could feel every inch of my pussy full with his rock hard, hot shaft and I shuddered as he milked another powerful orgasm from my body.

Just then, my phone rang, half startling me from my cum-drunk reverie and the bliss of my cheating tryst. The cheery ringtone I had set for Lucas blared from the phone on the bedside table and I felt the heat of guilt rise to my face as I panicked, reaching for it but unable to escape Victor's grasp.

His cock slammed into me, once again pushing me right to the edge of another powerful orgasm as he reached over me and picked up my phone, letting it ring a few times before he smirked at me and slid the button to answer. I frantically shook my head no as he reached down, handing me my phone as he slowly began to pull his massive, glistening cock from my almost certainly gaped slit.

"H-hello?" I tried to sound as normal as I could while Victor's thick cock head rubbed against all of my most sensitive spots, shaft grinding against my g-spot as he slowly withdrew inch after throbbing inch of his beautiful cock.

"Hey baby! How's the unpacking going? I just arrived and I'm getting my paperwork sorted out so hopefully my orientation will start soon." He carried on while I bit my lip, barely managing to hold back my desperate moans as that aching emptiness followed when Victor pulled as far out as his tip, before he stopped.

"Unp-packing! Yeah! I'm just getting star-started." I tried to sound normal as Victor's heartbeat throbbed in his cock, and I felt a deluge of precum dribbling into my unprotected pussy as he let his cockhead rest between my now slightly puffy lips. I slowly rolled my hips, trying to pull him deeper as I clenched around him, gasping into the phone and releasing a small but audible whimper.

"Are you alright baby?" Lucas's concern was clear as soon as he heard my breathy exertions, and I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. Sure, I felt guilty about fucking someone other than my boyfriend, and I felt bad that I was on the phone when I did it, but something about it was so hot...and the fact that it was his brother just made me gush harder when he drove his dick back into me.

"YES! Fuck! Sorry Luke I'm just...lifting a big... Box!" I managed to get out as my body submitted to Victor's dominating grasp, my boyfriend seemingly oblivious on the other end of the line.

"Oh! ok sorry, you just sounded out of breath, I didn't mean to interrupt you." Lucas's naturally apologetic response made it feel like he was apologizing for catching me mid-fuck, and the thought sent a jolt of electricity through my body. Every muscle contracted at once as I came hard on Victor's length, my wetness splashing across the floor as I lost control and squirted again.

"N-no!!" I cried out as my body spasmed and I dropped my phone, unable to hold on to it as my body shuddered with pleasure beyond what I had ever dreamed possible. I let the throes take me as Victor sped up, hefty balls slapping wetly against me as he extended my orgasm with every push of his magnificent dick.

I reached to pick up the phone, panting as Victor growled. His shaft seemed to swell within me, and he pulled out in one swift motion just as I found the phone again. I gasped, feeling my pussy walls clench around nothing, struggling to relax after his girth spread me so wide.

"S-sorry I dropped a box!" I lied, ignoring Lucas's worried questions as I leaned up and watched Victor as he stood over me, stroking that magnificent cock. Victor pointed to the ground at his feet and I was there in a flash, my knees thudding against the now wet wooden floor.

"Is everything alright? Did anything break?" Lucas was obviously very worried, but my mind was entirely focused on the cock that had just rearranged my guts as Victor's large hand pumped up and down it's impressive length, stormy eyes fixed on me as I stared at his precum drooling tip.

I looked up and we locked eyes as I pushed my tits up for him, screaming for him to cum on me with my gaze as I absently listened to Lucas's panic on the other end of the phone.

Victor grunted one last time, a guttural sound that signaled he had arrived at his orgasm as his balls lifted and his cock swelled, jumping as long ropes spilled forward and splattered my breasts with an audible weight. I gasped as he fired his second shot, arcing out higher than the first and landing across my face and neck in heavy, thick globs of his seed.

"Oh fuck that's such a big mess~" I groaned as his third, fourth, fifth and sixth shots glazed my body, leaving me a dripping mess as his potent semen showered me. I licked his cum from my lips, it's bitter sweetness somehow so much better tasting than Lucas, even though the taste of his cum was one of the only reasons I enjoyed sucking him off so much.

To my amazement, he didn't stop cumming after six fat ropes of his potent cum splattered across me, each one bigger than three or four of Lucas's biggest loads. It seemed like it would never end, and I just closed my eyes and let him coat me with it. I stopped counting and just enjoyed the feeling of his hot seed spilling across my skin.

"Oh I'm sorry baby, let me let you go so you can clean up, I'm so sorry for distracting you! I love you!" He waited for me to respond, and it took me a second to clear enough of the cum from my face to speak without it running down my neck and chin.

"It's ok baby, I love you too!" I gladly responded before promptly hanging up and tossing my phone back onto the bed before turning my head back to the monster that just unloaded all over me.

"Holy FUCK! I've never seen so much cum!" I groaned as I cupped beneath my breasts, his thick sperm dripping into my palms as I rubbed it into my breasts. I looked up at Victor and gave him a cute smile, biting my lip as I saw his cock throb, never quite going fully soft. Some more cum dribbled out and I rushed to catch it with my tongue, licking his tip in the process.

"Mmm...keep that up and you're going to get plenty more." He growled down at me, grabbing a fist full of my silken hair and holding me in place as he rubbed his massive cock across my face, smearing cum into my skin and across my cheeks as he did.

"I'm not done yet, but take care of the rest of the crap in the driveway first. When that's done, go to my room and present your pretty little holes. Can you do that for me?" He seemed to challenge me, and I eagerly nodded, determined to prove myself worthy of his cock.

"Good girl. Well then, get to work." My body tingled when he called me a good girl, and I felt like I could do anything in the world if it meant I could hear him say those words again. I flushed, despite my cum slathered appearance obscuring most of it, as the thought ran circles in my mind.

As I stood to leave, I started to wipe myself off and try to get dressed, but Victor stopped me with a slow wave of a finger and a click of his tongue. Even the most subtle actions seemed to have an intensity that kept my head locked in subspace, and I froze where I stood.

"I didn't tell you to get dressed. You can wash off my cum once you're done bringing your stuff inside." His voice rumbled dangerously and my pussy responded in kind, clenching as he ordered me around so casually.

"O-okay" I somewhat nervously responded, despite the flush of my cheeks and the bareness of my ass, I did exactly what he instructed, though my anxiety about being caught kept me on my toes as I scampered back and forth from the boxes back inside.

By the time I was done, I could feel my arousal trickling down my inner thighs, despite the subtle ache that the biggest cock I'd ever had left in my womb. The cum he coated me with had cooled and started to dry, and as I hopped into the shower to rinse off, I wondered what it would feel like to have him cum inside me. As I rinsed the thick globs down the drain, it seemed like there was always more to be found, in my hair, caked to my back where it had dripped over my shoulder when one of his powerful shots blew slightly off center.

Music started thumping from Victor's room, I smiled, knowing it wouldn't take much longer to find out just what his cum would feel like as he exploded inside of me.

Lucas...well...what he didn't know couldn't hurt...right? I dismissed the thought as I hurried to dry off, mind filling once more with thoughts of his much bigger, better brother.

12