Bigger Better Brother Pt. 02

Story Info
I learn more about my boyfriend's past from his brother.
3.3k words
3.64
18.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kitsoo9
Kitsoo9
63 Followers

**Disclaimer** : This story features taboo themes, such as cheating, cuckoldry, incest, and humiliation. If those aren't what you are looking for, you are more than welcome to look elsewhere! Thanks for understanding <3

__________________________________

I stood in the shower, letting the hot water wash over my skin as I reflected about what I had done earlier.

For a little context, I'm Kira, a 24 year old graduate who just moved to the big city with my boyfriend, Lucas so that we could start our careers. The catch? Well it's hard to start from nothing in a new city, so Lucas reached out to his older brother, Victor to see if we could stay with him until we could get a better grasp of things and could find a place of our own. As any good sibling would, he accepted and invited us with relatively few strings attached. The finer details aren't so important, but we agreed to pay a portion of rent to compensate for the room and utilities we'd be using, and he agreed to let us have almost free roam of the house.

Now, Lucas and I have been dating for the better part of three years. We met in college and kicked it off immediately when I swooned for his soft, almost model-like looks and dark curly hair. I had already discovered by then through a lot of experimentation that I was bisexual, and despite my hesitation to tying myself back down, I found that Lucas seemed to be happy to wait for me. Eventually, his puppy like eyes won me over, and we were dating shortly after.

Lucas was everything that I could want from a boyfriend, he was kind, cute, thoughtful, generous, and a passionate lover. As time passed, I became more certain that we were meant to be together, and Lucas seemed to agree. We started building a life, and before long, we were looking to the future.

Unfortunately for us, the future was looking tight, as a pair of penniless students, we needed some kind of a leg up if we wanted to jump into our fields, and Victor was generous enough to help provide that for us.

We moved in, and from the get go things were looking bright. Victor was almost nothing like his brother, a full head and shoulders taller, muscular, successful and independently wealthy enough to host us in the spare rooms of his rather impressive home. That wasn't where their differences ended either, as I found out on Lucas's first day at his new job.

I admit what happened that day was more my fault than anything, I was flustered from a night full of erotic dreams, and I decided to take care of it before I did anything else that day. I leapt back in bed and tried to quickly rub one out so I could finish the unpacking Lucas left me with.

Needless to say, I wasn't quick enough, which I realized with horror as Victor stumbled into the room, carrying some of our boxes and spying me with my fingers buried in my slit. I should have stopped and tried to cover myself, screamed and demanded he leave the room, something.

Instead, those intense stormy grey eyes fixed on me, and I couldn't hold back anymore. My legs kicked involuntarily as the thrill of being caught rushed my body like lightning, and Victor was the last element I needed to set off the chain that made me squirt all over the sheets.

Maybe it was because I was feeling so good after my orgasm, but it didn't take much convincing for strong, confident, handsome Victor to take control, and I came face to face with the most significant difference between the two brothers...

Lucas has a nice, fat cock that I've always loved, but at only four inches there are plenty of spots that he could never even dream of reaching, places that I had all but forgotten until Victor introduced me to his absolute monster of a cock.

At just over a foot long, Victor's cock overshadowed every dick I had ever seen in person, and he used it like a professional. Within the hour and a half of him catching me, I had cum more times than I could remember, and hard enough to black out. Victor didn't hold back when it came time to let loose his own load either, he easily could unload the equivalent of five of Lucas's entire orgasms in a single powerful shot.

Victor captivated and dominated me all at once, but he also left the seed of something else in my mind.

I had freshly washed and hurried to (mostly) dry my hair as Victor's music thumped in the room beside me, my heart pounded in my chest as I thought about everything that had happened. I felt guilty of course for being unfaithful, but his cock wasn't the only thing that he revealed when Victor seduced me.

"Didn't little Lulu tell you? How he used to bring his girlfriends to me so I could show him how to make them cum?" The words echoed in my mind as I looked at myself in the still foggy mirror, my long black hair draping down across my shoulders and over my pierced breasts. What other things was Lucas hiding from me? What sort of things had they really gotten up to before I met Lucas? Did he know what would happen when he left? Was that why he was in such a rush?

I realized, as I turned back towards the door that I could get all of those answers from Victor if Lucas wouldn't tell me, so long as I played along. With renewed confidence and the facade that I was trying to learn more about my boyfriend, I opened the door and strode over to Victor's room.

I hesitated as I reached to knock on his door, though he had already seen me naked, that time was more by chance. Now, if I knocked, I'd be bearing it all by choice. It was an act of unchecked adultery, and my pussy clenched at the thought.

I took a deep breath and knocked, hearing his voice rumble from within

"Come in." He commanded and I obeyed, my body acting before my brain could convince me to stop, that it was wrong and that I should absolutely not be excited. My eagerness dripped down my thigh as I pushed the door open, and I settled my eyes on him.

Victor was already sitting on the bed, all but naked as he lounged in wait for my seemingly inevitable arrival. He had decided to pull on a pair of blue boxer briefs that didn't cover much at all, especially as his eyes looked over my own, bare figure.

I saw a noticable throb in the direction of his bulbous bulge as he admired my piercings and the curve of my hips as I stood shamefully still, not so secretly enjoying every moment of his hungry gaze. That little hint of guilt helped to remind me that I wasn't just there to fuck him, and that I had actually come looking for answers too.

"Wait...before...before I do anything else, I need to know what you meant." I closed my eyes forcefully, shaking my head in the hopes of clearing his Adonis like figure from my mind, with no success.

"When?" His answer was short, but the curiosity evident in his voice made me open an eye to see that he really didn't seem to understand what I meant.

"About...Lucas..."

The mention of his brother's name brought a glint to Victors eyes and a smirk to his cheek. I needed to know what he knew, and he could tell.

"Oh, you want to know what he and I used to get up to before I moved off to college. I'll tell you, but you probably won't believe me." His gaze wandered as he thought back on it with clear fondness, before he continued.

"I think the words he used were "how come I can't make my girlfriend sound like you make yours?" to start the conversation, which confused the hell out of me at first but he actually explained what he meant. I may have snuck my girlfriend in over night here and there, and since our rooms were adjacent, he overheard her moans." His eyes met mine and I bit my lip, wondering how I had never heard this before but also knowing exactly what he meant. Lucas was great, he was sweet, he was fun and kind, but he was just not capable of being aggressive in bed.

"So I tell him that every woman is different, and you have to find out what your girl likes. but he keeps pressing, because he said he'd already done all of that and still it wasn't helping. Then, he asked me to show him what I did different..."

I could hardly believe what I was hearing, but I had to admit there was something that made me urge him on.

"what do you mean? Show him how?" I felt a drop run down my inner thigh, unsure if it was because of the shower I had taken or the arousal that threatened to betray me.

"He asked me to join them next time he and his girlfriend met up, so I could show him exactly what I did differently. I obviously didn't want to at first, but he kept begging me until I finally caved."

"Then what?" I was soaked, hanging on each word as he gestured for me to come closer. I did, somewhat nervously as he settled into place closer to the edge of the bed. My eyes wandered, from Victor's intense stormy gaze down his chiseled chest to the bulge that threatened to tear free of the boxers that held it in place. His stance widened, and my eyes followed his fingers as they toyed with the elastic band.

"Get on your knees and I'll tell you." My legs practically buckled, as though they were just waiting for an opportunity to betray my poorly hidden desire. I found myself between those powerful legs, again face to face with the bulge that had redefined my understanding of pleasure.

My eyes rose to meet him as he reached down to caress my hair, and he flashed that devilish grin as he felt my hands rest on his thighs. I slid my palms along his thighs, up towards the mouthwatering prize hidden just behind that thin fabric.

"Go on. I'm not going to stop you." Victor teased as I finally pulled down his boxers enough for his massive cock to spring free, bigger than my head. The scent of his arousal clouded my thoughts and I leaned forward, kissing his shaft with half lidded eyes as he continued. It was debasing, but he hadn't ordered me to do anything. Victor was just allowing me to sate my curiosity and lust as he reminisced the first time he and Lucas had shared someone.

"He called me out to meet them after they went to the movies to introduce me and all that, then he brought us to a motel that they had been going to when they wanted to get intimate. It didn't take long for them to get into it, maybe they were excited that someone was watching but both of them were practically breathless by the time Lucas was ready." I could feel that familiar wetness running down my inner thighs as I ran my tongue along the base of his salty sweet shaft, and I didn't know or care anymore if it was from my earlier shower or arousal. Victor's cock throbbed as I worked my way towards his tip, leaving slick trails where my tongue had been.

"Mmm...fuck you're good at that...so Lu pulls away from her and looks at me, like he wants me to step in. I want to say her name was Jen or something like that, she was a pretty black girl with gorgeous legs. She spread her legs for me and as soon as I pulled my dick out I could tell she was starting to have second thoughts." I could relate, even slobbering like a slut on the tip of his cock, I was reluctant to try and suck him much deeper. His shaft was as long as my forearm, and I could barely fit more than his thick tip in my mouth before he started to press against my throat.

"That didn't stop him though, he turned her to look at him and kiss while I got her warmed up. I remember like it was yesterday, I squeezed my cock between her thighs and pushed her legs up on my shoulder while I slid back and forth against her pussy. She was wet when I started, but by the time I spread her legs she had already cum once, and it was starting to drip from my balls onto the floor." I held my breath and let my eyes roll as I pushed his fat tip into my throat, pushing past any ability to gag as I struggled to push more of his cock into me. With one hand I gripped his thigh, and the other I hefted one of those heavy balls, rolling it gently in my palm.

"Good girl..." he grunted as he grabbed my head, looking me in the eyes as he started to use me like a toy. My eyes rolled in my head as he fucked the air from my lungs in long deep strokes that I'd never before experienced. My body responded to his praise, and I lost control of myself.

Without even touching my pussy, he had made me cum. My hips bucked as my pussy spasmed around nothing, clenching desperately as I submitted to his desires. There was one thing that rang true about his story; Lucas could never treat me like this. It wasn't just that he was too gentle if a lover, he just wasn't equipped to handle me like Victor was.

"Fuck, where was I? oh right." He pulled my head towards his lap as my saliva lubricated the way for his girth. I couldn't breathe, and as blackness invaded my vision he pushed me back, all the way off of his dick. Long strands of saliva connected my gasping mouth with his tip as I struggled to fill my lungs with air.

"So I'm about to slip into Lucas' girl when she tells me to stop and put a condom on. I admit I wasnt really prepared with my own so I asked Lucas for one of his." I reeled as his rock hard length bounced free, precum oozing down onto me as I tried to come to my senses. My pussy was on fire, and I absentmindedly rubbed my swollen, eager clit as he admired my undoubtedly pathetic expression.

"what...what happened then?" I asked, looking up at him as he slowly stroked his length, teasing me with it. I whimpered like a bitch in heat when he smirked down at me, that dominant spark in his eyes daring me to act out.

"I tried to fit in one of his condoms but I think you can imagine how that went. I tried to roll it on but it never made it more than half way down my dick before it snapped." He punctuated his words by slapping me with his shaft, my flushed cheeks reddening further with embarrassment.

"We tried that three times before she just begged me to fuck her raw." I moaned at the thought of the way she might have begged, at the concept of Lucas actually letting him.

"I tried to check with Lucas, but he was too busy jerking off to give a straight answer so I just went ahead and started."

My eyes fluttered as I ground my hips against my fingers, trying to satisfy the urgse that arose in response to his story. Thoughts of the way he had dominated me flooded to the front of my mind and thinking that Lucas might more than just allow it tantalized me.

"Did you cum in her?" I felt my orgasm get dangerously close as the words left my lips, as though I wanted him to. My eagerness betrayed me, and he raised an eyebrow as he grinned deviously.

"You really want to know what happened, don't you?" I bit my lip, nodding all too eagerly for him as I edged for what felt like an eternity in those few seconds.

"Well I kept fucking her juicy little hole until I was close, and I asked her where she wanted my cum. She was a little too cumdumb to give a straight answer, so I checked with Lucas. After all, it was /his/ girl I was fucking." The emphasis sent shivers through my body, and I moaned pathetically at his feet as I waited both the answer to my question, and Victor's.

"I could hardly believe it when I heard him beg me to cum inside of her, to fill her up with my fat cock. I wasn't about to hold back at that point either, I just grunted and let loose." The mental image flashed across my mind and the orgasm I had been chasing spread through my body like a fire, my slippery walls clenching around my fingers as I sprayed cum across the floor, soaking my legs as I shuddered from the waves that threatened to overwhelm me completely.

"What a pretty little mess you've made. Youve been a very good girl, Kira." Victor reached down and took me in his arms with surprising gentleness, cradling me against him as the orgasm washed through me, legs twitching as I brought my cum soaked fingers to my lips, sucking them clean. I rest my head against his chest, still clouded with lust as he caressed me. His hands were strong and warm, and the pleasurable jolts that bounced through me as his fingers danced across my skin threatened to make me cum again.

"Good girl..." I heard his voice rumble approvingly, and I closed my eyes, enjoying the bliss, these strange sensations I'd never had so intensely before. As hard as I had cum to his story, I felt strangely jealous of Jen, wondering why he had chosen to breed her but not me. I didn't have long to consider it though as he kissed me, clearing my thoughts when his tongue met mine and we savored each moment until he broke away, leaving me breathless.

"As much as I'd love to keep playing with you, I've got some things to take care of. Judging by your call with Lucas, so do you." Victor was bringing us back to reality, as much as it pained me to admit it he was right. I was supposed to have been unpacking, and instead I had spent hours fucking and sucking Victor. I felt immense dissappontment that our meeting had to end despite my guilt, but I started to stumble back to my room after a few more moments of savoring his touch.

Before I left, I peered back and saw that he was still hard, having not cum yet. I bit my lip, eyes locked on his massive, throbbing meat, but he shook his head.

"Dont worry, I don't plan on wasting any of this between now and your next visit. Run along now little Kitten." Victors words were accompanied with a heft of his balls in one hand, and a wink. He knew all too well how envious his story had made me, and the way he dangled his seed just out of reach made me want it all the more. I swallowed hard and left him behind, the reminder hanging in my thoughts as I looked for something to wear for the first time all day.

Kitsoo9
Kitsoo9
63 Followers