All Comments on 'Bigger Better Brother Pt. 02'

by Kitsoo9

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yep officially a fucked up marriage and fucked up family. The cucks will love this story. Of a skank whore and an arsehole brother bastard brother and a cucked husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story……..hopefully you let the older brother father your children. Please continue this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess we are blessed that you did not make this a father-son story. LMFAO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Size definitely matters.

My little dink is no match to my buddies big cock. I shared my wife with him early during covid as he lived in our basement apartment. Three years later her pussy is completely his. I've been cut off for over half the time and couldn't be happier. I was made to be a cuckold just like Lucas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another idiot who doesn't know the difference between a wife and a girlfriend...

Come on, at least try to act like you're old enough to be on an adult site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"**Disclaimer** : This story features taboo themes, such as cheating, cuckoldry, incest, and humiliation. If those aren't what you are looking for, you are more than welcome to look elsewhere! Thanks for understanding <3" --- Cheating is kind of expected in Loving Wives. Cuckoldry, incest, and humiliation are themes of fetishism and degeneracy. If you post this crap in Loving Wives, where else is there to go? People who don't like this cuck fetishism and humiliation don't go to those categories for a reason! to avoid the sickness prevalent in those categories. But you bring it to LW and feel a disclaimer absolves you of guilt. Post it where it is appropriate and let normal cheating with the drama and angst it creates be left alone. If people WANT to read about cucks, they would certainly know where to find it.

Then there's this--"...Lucas has a nice, fat cock that I've always loved, but at only four inches there are plenty of spots that he could never even dream of reaching, places that I had all but forgotten..." -- Really? What kind of a reamed out cavern does Kira have between her legs? Lucas must have to wear web gear to keep from falling into the depths of Kira's gorge! Lucas about to have sex with Kira:

L: "On belay Kira, I'm climbing!"

K: "Belay on babe, while you're in there see if you can find that blue toy I lost last week!"

L: "Don't see blue, found a green one though!"

Yeah, when sane women discuss sex honestly, they say pretty much the same thing. Anything bigger than 6-7 inches is wasted. Seven can be uncomfortable and long as your forearm is like being impaled on a cedar fence post! 1☆

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

The brother cucker returns for chapter 2.

wimphusbandwimphusbandabout 1 year ago

Excellent first 2 chapters. I am eager to read more of this. Alpha Males like Victor are what sexy girls and beta males live for. The fact this story is fiction is no deterrent for me to enjoy and visualize it all in my head. Never let the hot wife/cuckold haters deter you. I've never understood why they are hear reading these stories in the first place. This story is very hot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had to move in with my brother and sister in law a while back. I lost my job during COVID when the business shut down, there fore I couldn’t pay rent. They had a finished basement with its own mini kitchen and a full bath. Not too bad. My brother is an engineer for Ford and makes good money. His wife also had her hours cut back during COVID so she decided to become a stay at home mom…but they did not have kids yet. Go figure. Anyway with me being home all day and her as well, we got to see a lot of each other. I would mow the lawn while she would work in her vegetable garden wearing either a thin sundress or short shorts. I noticed as the weeks went on, her clothes got shorter and sexier. Whenever my brother had to travel to Detroit, we would spend more time together. One night she opened a bottle of wine with dinner. After dinner a second bottle was opened. We sat outside and were talking about things we wish we had done in life. One of hers was she always wanted to have sex under the stars, but my brother was too chickenshit to do it. That night we scratched that off her bucket list. I found out that she and my brother would bring my name up during sex. She said that it was his idea to dress sexier around me. She to,d him it might be dangerous but he said he was OK with whatever happened. When he returned she told him we had sex. The next day she to,d me that he was so turned on that he came before even getting it in her. After that she would flirt with me in front of him, walk around in just a tank top and panties, or sit in my lap while we watched movies. Eventually she began giving me blowjobs while he watched. When I saw him pull out his dick and masturbate, I knew anything was cool. We began fucking every day, sometimes several times a day. He then would send her downstairs to spend the night with me. Well, it finally happened, she got pregnant. We still don’t know if the boy is mine or his, but we all decided it doesn’t matter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous