Bigger Down There Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrea_E
Andrea_E
309 Followers

She wanted to know more about what Lizzie's cunt was like, but I skipped over that part of her anatomy and talked more about her stupendous nipples.

'You should have got her to stick one of them up your cunt.' She moaned. I hadn't thought of that and wished that I had. So I just said 'next time.'

'Oh, your going back? Dirty girl!'

'You know I am, and you love it. A dirty girl and her mum doing dirty things together. How fucking naughty are we,' I teased.

'You're going to have to take me so I can watch.'

I liked that idea a lot, and at the same time it effectively gave me permission to go again. I pulled my fist from Helens bottom, and manoeuvred myself into a position where I could carry on fisting her sloppy cunt while I gave her clit a good tongue lashing which brought her to a beautifully messy cum.

I resisted ringing Lizzie for almost a fortnight, but Helen pushed me to set up another session with her.

'I was hoping you were going to call,' said Lizzie when I rang. 'Same time and day as last time be OK for you?'

I agreed, and we were all set. This time Lizzie let me in just wearing the gown. I followed her upstairs and she took me into her lounge first and insisted we had a drink. I so wanted to see her raunchy body that I asked if she would mind slipping her robe off, which she did and sat there very unself-consciously bare while I was still dressed.

I told her that I thought she was incredibly sexy which seemed to please her. 'But I have no tits,' she said. I told her that I loved her just the way she was, and that her nipples more than compensated.

We eventually made our way into the massage studio, and she asked if she could undress me. It's the first time I've been undressed by somebody but it felt incredibly sexy.

I was completely unable to resist feeling around her exceptional thigh gap and mound, and she was already slick and slippery.

This time there was very little effort at a massage. We were all over each other. I sucked her shockingly hard nipples and she asked me to do it harder. She was very, very attentive to my cunt and there was a very memorable point where she kneeled down with her head back and asked me to stand over her.

She sucked most of my flaps into her mouth and used her tongue to mighty effect, getting very deep into me which felt amazing.

I eventually got myself back onto the table and got her to use her nipples in and around my cunt. It was like having a stiff clit in me and I came buckets when she used one of them to swipe my clit for a couple of minutes.

She licked every part of me and I did the same to her. I emboldened her to use two hands in me which I think gave her as big an orgasm as it did me.

In short, we had a fairly hardcore hour and we couldn't keep our hands and mouths off each other.

What I really liked was when she took us back into her lounge and we sat there naked, talking to each other about our likes and dislikes (not many of those) for another hour or so.

I felt that I had to come clean, so I told her gently that I was in a relationship. Far from putting her off, she wanted more information, so I gave her a brief summary about Helen, and as I had some confidence that she wouldn't be averse to having a third person involved, made her aware that Helen knew exactly where I was and what we were doing, and might be interested in coming with me one evening.

I asked if she would mind or be up for it, and she responded by beckoning me over to her and showed me very explicitly how wet she was.

She stated with some glee that she had found her sexuality and wanted to have some fun and make up for lost time.

For reasons that I am unable to explain, I asked her to show me that meant it. She responded by saying 'well just tell me what you want me to do -- anything.'

So I told her to lie down, and positioned myself over her so that she could sort of fuck me with her nipples. To say that she enjoyed it would be an understatement, and afterwards she used her fingers to wipe up the girlcum that I had plastered all over her upper torso and licked it all up.

This time she allowed me to use her shower, but she chose to join me in it so it took longer than it should have done.

As we were parting with a hug and a kiss, she said 'don't keep me waiting for another two weeks this time.

I was back home a good bit later than expected and Helen was in bed, so it was the following evening when I was able to tell her about my night. Suffice it to say, I didn't think I'd be going on my own when I went back to see Lizzie.

Andrea_E
Andrea_E
309 Followers