Bigger than Necessary

Story Info
Sometimes a blessing is really a curse.
4.1k words
4.25
9.9k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopenot
Hopenot
266 Followers

All persons having sex in this fictional story are over 18 years of age.

My name is Rick and I've been gifted. I never knew my gift would be a problem until I was almost out of high school. Being blessed with big dick is what I'm referring to. In fact some of my friends call me 'Rick the Dick' as a joke.

Having a big dick is what women want isn't it? Watch any porn movie and all those guys have big cocks that the women all claim to love while easily taking them balls deep in every orifice. In most of the stories on erotic web sites the faithful wife leaves the dutiful husband for some guy with a bigger dick. So, I am that lucky guy who won the cock lottery.

I soon found out that bigger always being better is a falsehood. The following is my story regarding my struggle with that situation.

*****************

Mandy and I met our sophomore year of high school. We became friends quickly and were boyfriend/girlfriend within a month of meeting. Being so young it was just puppy love, holding hands, brief kisses, nothing serious at all for the first year or so until I got my driver's license and a car.

Raging hormones, the freedom to go out on dates without our parents escorting us and peer pressure had Mandy and I progress on to making out and groping each other in the backseat of my small economy car. We were in love.

I should tell you what Mandy and I look like before getting any further along. I was 6'4" and 200lbs in high school. I've got a little more muscle now eight years later due to the physical labor required of my job. I have broad shoulders and a slim waist along with blue eyes and dark brown hair that I keep cut very short.

Mandy was 5'0" and 100lbs when she was in high school. She is a little heavier now but the weight has only enhanced her looks giving her curves in the right places. Her face has been beautiful to me since the day I met her. Her big blue eyes, pouty lips and flawless smile have been the fuel for many, many of my dreams and fantasies.

I first discovered that bigger isn't necessarily better when Mandy and I went together to our senior prom. We had both just turned eighteen a couple of weeks before prom night and my older cousin had gotten us a hotel room to go to afterwards. We were planning on giving each other our virginities in that room.

Mandy looked beautiful in her prom dress and I thought I looked pretty handsome in my tux. We were both nervous but excited. We had already done almost everything except fuck so we had seen each other naked and knew what to expect.

Once we got inside our hotel room that night Mandy jumped into my arms grabbing my neck and kissing me with alot of tongue while I held her up by her ass. I let her down and she slowly removed her dress looking into my eyes the whole time. I did the same for her as I took off my tux and we both smiled with the look of co-conspirators between us.

Once we were both naked Mandy leaped on to me again. This time I felt her heat and wetness as she savagely kissed me. "I've been waiting for this night for months, Ricky. I can't wait any more. Slide that big cock in me and make me yours." she said with lust filled eyes and a big smile.

"I love you, Mandy." I told her laying her back on the bed.

Mandy pulled her knees up and out giving me a full view of her sex. "Please go slow Rick. I'm more than ready for you but you look big too big to fit." she joked without knowing how prophetic she was.

I just started to get the tip in her when Mandy reached down to hold her pussy lips open to make it easier. "Oh, god you're big. Slow, Ricky, slow." she had her eyes closed and a grimace on her face.

I pushed ever so slightly trying to slide an inch or so into her at a time. "Oh, yesss, Baby, my man's so big." she pulled my head down and kissed me hard.

I got about halfway in when she pushed my chest indicating she wanted me to stop my progression. "Hold on Ricky. It's hurting. Stay still and let me get used to it. Slide it on in a little at a time and then we'll stop and let my little pussy adjust." Mandy said really grimacing now.

I slowly pushed in further and Mandy had tears running down her face. "Are you okay, Mandy? Do you want me to stop?" I asked fearing I'd hurt her.

"All my friends told me this would hurt the first time so get it all the way in and we'll stop and hold each other until my body gets used to you. I love you, Ricky." she said looking deep into my eyes through her tears.

"I love you too, Mandy. I don't want to hurt you but I'll keep going until you tell me to stop."

I pushed on until I met a stronger resistance. I was almost three quarters of the way in so I pushed slightly harder to keep moving and Mandy screamed.

"Ahh, stop, Ricky! Stop! I can't. It hurts too bad. I'm sorry." she said crying now.

I pulled out quickly in a panic and Mandy screamed "Ow! Slowly!"

Once I'd pulled all the way out of her I saw the blood and panicked. "Oh god, Mandy you're hurt. Are you okay?" I said with tears of my own.

"I do hurt, but I think the blood is just my hymen since I was a virgin. I'm sorry I had to stop you, Ricky. This was supposed to be our night to make each other ours and to love and hold one another. With this first time out of the way maybe next time it will turn out better." Mandy told me with a touch of sadness.

I crawled up beside her and we just held each other for an hour or so and talked and kissed. We took a shower together and Mandy cleaned my cock with soap and water stroking me back to hardness. She then kneeled down and blew me to completion swallowing my load with a proud smile.

After we'd dried off from our shower I carried Mandy to the bed and laid her down gently. I orally brought her to orgasm and asked if she'd like to try making love again.

"I'm scared, Ricky but I want to make love with you so bad. I love you."

"I'll go extremely slow, Mandy. Maybe we'll stop before it gets too painful and just try it there."

I began entering her slowly and she was groaning with her eyes closed and a satisfied smile. Maybe things were going to work out. I went in a few more inches and her look changed to a grimace.

"Stop there, Ricky. Can you pump in and out from there?"

I was not even halfway in but I slowly began moving in and out. Mandy was enjoying that."Oh god. Oh, Rick that's it. Fuck me like that."

It wasn't what I fantasized about but I loved Mandy and was going to do my best to make this first time special for her.

"Oh. Oh, Ricky. I'm going to cum, baby. Yes, keep fucking me. Oh wow. I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

There are not many feelings any better than getting the girl you love to cum. I had a huge smile as I leaned in and gave Mandy a passionate kiss telling her I loved her.

"Did you cum in me, baby. I don't care if you did. I love you so much, Ricky."

"Didn't cum, Mandy. I really liked watching you cum though."

"You didn't cum, Honey? Keep going until you cum. I won't mind at all." she said with a devilish grin.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to cum this time. I wasn't able to get very much in you. Maybe each time we make love I'll be able to get deeper in."

"How much was in me? It felt like the Washington Monument was being shoved in there."

"Almost half of it was in."

"Half! Holy cow, Ricky. I don't think it's going to fit. What are we going to do?" she said getting a little emotional.

"We need to look it up on the internet and see if women can adjust to bigger size penises."

Mandy was crying hard now. "I love you Ricky. I don't want to be with anyone but you. I'll have surgery, I'll stretch myself every day, I'll do anything to be able to satisfy you. I want to marry you and have your babies, Ricky."

*********************************************

Mandy and I didn't fit.

We were teenagers so finding isolated places to make love during the summer was difficult. We couldn't buy Mandy a dildo to help stretch her because both our parents would not be happy finding out we were having sex. (There are no secrets in a small town.) Mandy found her mom's dildo but it was smaller than me and so was no help. I looked though my house but if my mom had a dildo I never found it.

After three months of trying Mandy went off to college to start a new life. I went to work at the local electrical union with my dad. I apprenticed for two years, took some classes and became a certified electrician. The pay was great but I had to travel quite a bit.

Having a guy in town with one of the biggest dicks in the tri-state gets around within certain circles of the female community, so I had no problem finding women to have sex with in whatever town I worked in. Those were usually just hook-ups, although I did date occasionally but none of them were Mandy. I was having a difficult time finding someone to love.

I'd heard that Mandy had gotten married a few years back and even had a kid. The news cut me deep, but through no fault of our own we just weren't meant to be. The only way I found to stop thinking about her was working sixty or seventy hours a week. I worked like that for years and in no time I owned a home with a pond and a swimming pool for my two nieces along with a new truck that I bought with cash.

Eight years after Mandy and I broke up I was sitting on the back porch of my three bedroom home drinking a beer looking out over the pond in my backyard watching the sunset. I heard a car coming up my drive and assumed it was either my mom and dad bringing me some leftovers from dinner like they often did or it was my brother and his wife bringing the girls out to swim. I heard the doorbell and went inside to help plate the leftovers or hug two little girls. I yelled "Hey guys" but no one answered. Confused I went to the front door.

I opened the door to find the most beautiful woman in the world standing on my front porch. Mandy. I don't know how long I stood looking at her. She began to get teary eyed waiting for me to say something to her.

Snapping out of my stuper I spoke. "Come on in Mandy. Is your family with you?"

"My boys are in the car. Can I bring them in?"

"Of course, bring them in. What about your husband, ah...Tim?"

"It's just the boys and me." she said giving me an odd look.

"Rick this is my oldest son Patrick, he's six and my youngest, Rick, he's five." She gave me a side glance while she was introducing her youngest son.

"Come on in boys. Would you like to watch a movie or something?" I asked trying to make them feel comfortable.

"Do you have any kid movies?" Rick asked.

"I sure do. My nieces watch 'Frozen' all the time."

"Ew, no. Not 'Frozen'. Don't you have any boy movies?"

"Well, let me see...I've got 'Lego Movie'?"

"Yea! 'Lego Movie'!" both boys happily yelled.

"Okay, I'll get it started. Do little boys like popcorn or is that a girl thing too?" I teased them.

"I want popcorn. Can we have popcorn, Mom?" they both asked.

"Yes you may. What do you say boys?"

"Thank you" they both chimed in unison.

"Rick, can we talk in private after you get the boys set up?" Mandy asked looking in my eyes.

"Sure, Mandy. It's been a long time and I'd love to get caught back up with you." I pretty much knew everything that was going on with her because my mother knew everyone in the county and told me about the goings on whether I wanted to know or not.

I got the boys their popcorn and some Capri Sun while Mandy and I went into the front room.

"Are you okay, Mandy you look...a little sad."

"I'm going to come straight out and say it, Ricky. Tim and I have separated. He moved out last week."

"I'm sorry to here that. Are you doing okay? How are the boys handling it?"

"I'm alright. The boys miss their father, somewhat. Tim isn't a great dad but he's all they know."

"What happened if you don't mind me asking?"

"A marriage doesn't work when one of the participants is in love with someone else."

"Tim wasn't in love with you?" I asked hoping and praying for a different answer from her.

Mandy began to tear up. "I tried to love him, Rick. I wanted to. I wanted to be able to move on with my life and be happy...but you're the only one I love, Ricky. I think Tim knew that and that's why he cheated on me. It had to have been hard on his ego."

"I never stopped loving you either, Mandy. I've been in relationships but none of them held a candle to you. You're the love of my life and I can't have you." Now I was beginning to tear up.

"About that, Rick, I'd like to try again with you. I've pushed two kids out and if I can do that then surely I can handle that magnificent cock of yours. I love you and I'd at least like to give it a try."

Could this be true? Could we fit together now? I'd given up on the idea of ever getting her back. "Are you talking about right now, tonight, giving us a try?" I almost laughed saying it due to the outrageousness of that idea.

"I told the boys we were having a sleepover." Mandy laughed.

"Wow. Talk about laying it out there. 'Hi, Rick. I still love you. Wanna fuck?' I was laughing hard now.

Mandy was cackling herself. "Well, stud. How about it?"

I walked over to her and gave her the kiss I'd dreamed of giving her for the last eight years. She melted in my arms. Of course in the middle of our kiss Patrick came in and announced that the movie was over and Rick had fallen asleep. I eyed Patrick to see his reaction to me kissing his mother, but there wasn't one.

"I've got two twin beds upstairs in one of the bedrooms that my nieces stay in when they sleep over. Can you sleep in a bed with pink bedding, Patrick?"

"Argh. I guess. Mom can we get our own sheets and blankets the next time we sleep over?"

"Sure honey. We can go shopping tomorrow." Mandy answered coyly looking at me.

After Patrick left I asked Mandy about his lack of reaction to us kissing.

"I prepped them, Rick. Before Tim moved out I told the boys about us and that my still loving you was the reason their father and I were getting a divorce. I explained about true love and soul mates and how you and I were supposed to be together. I didn't tell them about their dad cheating. They both accepted that we're meant to be together and that sleepovers here are going to be frequent." Mandy said with a hopeful smile.

I got the boys all set up in the spare bedroom and went out to Mandy's car and brought their suitcase in. Mandy went in and tucked the boys in before kissing them good night.

I got ready for bed while Mandy was with her boys and was already under the covers when Mandy walked through the bedroom and into the on-suite. I heard her brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed. When she came out of the bathroom she had not a stitch of clothing on. She looked like a greek goddess as she slowly walked over towards the bed.

"My god, Mandy you are so beautiful. I'd forgotten. I'll be honest no matter what we do my first orgasm is only going to take about ten seconds. Wow!" my eyes were like saucers. Indescribable beauty is the only thing that came to mind watching her. Actual tears of joy filled my eyes. I had waited eight long years to be right here.

Mandy was blushing all over. "Rick you're going to give me a complex. Stand up and let me look at you."

I climbed off the bed. I had my boxers on but my cock was in full salute down there after seeing the love of my life naked again.

"Oh wow, Ricky what have you been doing all these years? You're shredded and of course that troublesome cock of yours looks magnificent." She pulled my boxers off and we just stood naked staring in disbelief at each other.

"I've been working as an electrician for the last eight years. Pulling conduit and hauling wire keeps me in pretty good shape. What about you Mandy. You've had two kids and you could still silence a room full of roosters. What have you been doing?"

"I workout at the gym, boxing and doing yoga."

"Boxing? Thats a thing with women now?"

Mandy got down on her knees in front of me and began rubbing my cock. "We'll discuss women's workout routines later. I need to taste this yummy cock right now."

She got quite a bit of me down her throat and began bobbing up and down like a porn star. As predicted I only lastest a few minutes before I exploded in her mouth causing her to gulp down as much as she could quickly before my large pent up load dribbled down her chin. She stayed on my cock keeping me hard until I picked her up and laid her on the bed to return the favor.

Mandy's pussy was sopping wet and tasted as sweet as I remembered. She didn't last long either but I didn't let up until she had two orgasms and was begging me to fuck her.

Now was the moment of truth. I got my cock lubed up with her juices and began my slide into ecstasy. I kissed Mandy and she begged me to please to go slow. I was sliding in nicely until I reached the halfway point.

"Oh god. You big thick bastard. I'm going to cum before you get it all the way in, Rick. Fuck, its so thick your pulling my clit in with it. Oh, oh, I'm cumming."

She wasn't kidding. Mandy almost bucked me off. I've had plenty of women cum on my dick but Mandy was almost having some kind of seizure. I grabbed the back of her neck pulling her face to me and kissed her hard. "Come for me, baby. That's it." I egged her on.

While she was cumming I continued onward and upward. Mandy was cursing me as I slid more into her. "Oh, you fucking bastard. Fill me up. I've been dreaming about this cock for years. Fuck me. Make me a big cock slut."

Mandy seemed to be continuously cumming now. I could feel her PC muscles contracting on and off, over and over. Her eyes were closed and she was just moaning. I was nearly all the way in now. I wanted to cry with joy. Eight years without being able to make love to the woman I loved and now I was close to being buried deep inside of her.

One small push further and I was balls deep in Mandy. I stopped there and just held myself in her. I didn't ever want to move. Mandy opened her eyes and looked at me questioningly. I smiled at her and she knew. Tears immediately came to her eyes and she gave me the hottest kiss we'd ever shared.

"Fuck me with your big wonderful cock, Rick. We've both waited eight years so don't hold back. I want you to enjoy me. I'm yours now. We've got eight years of fucking to catch up on so I want you to fuck me every day. If you fall asleep on me one night without fucking me, the very next morning I'll show up and fuck you right in front of the whole construction crew!"

I slowly pulled almost completely out and pushed all the way back in her over and over. Mandy's eyes rolled back in her head again and she was grunting and moaning with each thrust. I gradually picked up the pace until I was pounding into her getting closer and closer to my own orgasm.

When I finally exploded rope after rope of cum into Mandy's tight pussy I rolled off of her and held her in my arms. We fell asleep like that for a few hours until I got up to pee and climbed back in bed covering both of us up.

In the morning we made breakfast for the boys and I turned on the kids channel for them to watch while Mandy and I talked at the kitchen table.

"Rick, my orgasm count last night was probably in the double digits. I'm sure it had alot to do with that huge cock of yours but I think finally getting to be with the man I love was the bigger reason. I never to want to leave you again. Do you feel the same way about me?"

"Mandy, you're the love of my life. If I had a ring here I'd already be sliding it on your finger."

"Even though I'm still married I'd wear it and never take it off, Ricky. I wasn't kidding about fucking you every day. Having the boys wasn't the only thing that stretched me out. I bought the biggest dildo available at the local adult store a month ago and have used it every day to get ready for you. The cashier kept looking back and forth from the dildo to me not believing I wanted that size." she said laughing. Women can adjust to the size of their mate, Rick. We just didn't give ourselves enough time find that out when we were younger."

Hopenot
Hopenot
266 Followers
12