All Comments on 'Bigger than Necessary'

by Hopenot

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I remember having the hand placed on my chest, requesting I not try to get deeper into her ass. I asked her if I could fuck her with what was already in, she said yes. 10 minutes later, she had this incredible look of surprise on her face when she went to fondle my balls and found they were the only part of my junk not up her butt. Taking it slow as he pumped her pussy, they would have gotten his horse cock into her pussy, it's human physiology.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you have to have the world's largest dick to keep your wife from cheating, she's not a wife, she's a fucking cum dumpster. Would have been better off staying single.

timrivtimrivabout 1 year ago

Eight years and 2 kids, really? Doubt if I would have taken her back. A tight pussy is no reason to marry someone else if you truly love your “soulmate”. Rick was just a chump and second fiddle. Everything she said about her love for him, to me, was an act since Tim cheated on her and she needed someone to take care of her and her two rug rats. Rick was played.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I usually don't read the stories that are mostly about sex but this held up long enough to finish. 4

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Great story...especially the last sentence. Made me chuckle

5stars

MattblackUKMattblackUK9 months ago

That was a twist on an old theme. It worked well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous