Bigger than Necessary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If that was, in fact, true then we'd wasted eight years being apart. "Don't worry about making love every day, Mandy. I'll hold up my end of the deal!" I told her smiling.

Epilogue:

So that's how my wife Mandy and I got back together. Mandy gave me a son, Fredrick, about a year after her divorce from Tim. Her boys and I hit it off together and Mandy complains that she has four boys now.

Mandy's ex Tim was an alright guy but kind of dry toast. He found and married a woman a few years after the divorce and they moved five hundred miles away. He'd come and see the boys every month or two but I ended up being their male role model.

Yes, Mandy and I did try our best to fuck every day. She was scared that if she didn't have my dick pounding her constantly she would shrink back up. I wanted to fuck her every day anyway, so I didn't tell her that it wasn't true...or maybe she already knew that. I'm sure that little minx wanted to fuck me every day also. One thing that I do know is that, unlike those stories I've read, Mandy is never going to cheat on me with some guy that has a bigger dick.

The End

12