All Comments on 'Biggest Cock, Bigger Cum'

by Bigdfan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I have news for you...you aren't gay.

You are a fag. Simple as that. Nothing more than a story written a by a fag that wants to believe that a straight man will instantly turn gay by the sight of a bog dick. Sorry, but I know what a big dick looks like and if that had been me, the story would have went like this.

I walk in and see dude jacking off while sitting in MY room. I say "What the fuck are you doing in my room? I instantly turn around, leave the room and go down to the front desk and inform that there is a dude jacking off in my room. They discover that they made a mistake and apologize. I ask for the manager and the number for the home office. I ask who the president of the company is and what his phone number is. The manager lets me know that they will make everything right.

He states that they are going to put me in one of their best suites. All meals catered to my suite will be on the house and if I need a rental car they will pick up the tab for that. He also informs me that He will start a tab for me in the hotel's night club that the hotel will pay when I close it out upon leaving. He also produces two tickets to a show in town. He also gives me a voucher for the same deal for use on a future visit. The only thing he asks is that I sign a non-disclosure agreement because they don't want the reputation of the hotel to be ruined and the manager doesn't want to lose his job. Other people won't want to run the risk of walking into their room to find a stranger sitting on their bed jacking off. Especially since hotel booking software prevents this kind of mix up. Yeah, see that's the stupid part of this story. They have this neat little software that automatically shows them which rooms are occupied or reserved and which ones aren't. So this story is beyond stupid. And gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A little extreme

As I enjoy watching other men masturbate, I liked reading about a massive cock shooting multiple ropes of cum allover the place. I would have sucked him off way sooner then you did though since I am bi-sexual and love the taste of sperm. I'm thinking you love cock about as much as me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is probably my favorite story on the entire site! I only wish there were more of these two.

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 4 years ago

Thank you for sharing your story. Was this true? I know it is possible because I am far larger...both ways...than the guy with 15" length in your story. Take care. Ben HungBigBen@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Whaaat only one story? No! Please come back and write more! This is pure indulgent goodness. The impossibility of it all can only exist here! People who commented "that's not what i would have done," do you walk into people's kitchens tell people how to make a sandwich too? Grow up, shut up, and immerse yourselves in erotic fantasy for once.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love the first comment here! It's almost as entertaining as the story itself. I can just picture some repressed Boomer, like Pierce Hawthorne from Community, ranting about this story while furiously masturbating! Gay!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is by far the hottest story I’ve ever read on this site. If anyone has similar stories or jjst LOVES freakishly large cocks like the ones in this story, e-mail

Me @ sizeobsessed@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous