Biggest Cock, Ultimate Pleasure

Story Info
Morrigan needs the biggest cock for her ritual to work.
10.4k words
4.5
5.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dragon Age: Origins fanfic. Not written seriously, so please chill and just enjoy.


Kallian Tabris wandered through Redcliffe castle, though she barely registered where she was and where she was going. Her body was numb, her legs like clay, and she had no strength to even lift her arms.

All of it because she learned the horrible truth: the only way to slay an Archdemon was to sacrifice the life of a Grey Warden. A final blow delivered by someone who hasn't drunk the darkspawn blood and lived through it would only cause a momentary suspension of the monster's life, who would be soon reborn in the new body. A Grey Warden has to do it, but it'd destroy both the Archdemon and its slayer.

"That's not fair!"

Although Riordan offered himself, explaining that it's his duty as the most senior member of the order in Ferelden now, it brought Kallian no comfort at all. First, even if they had known each other for just a couple days, she liked the Orlesian warden. Second, battling the whole horde, it wasn't guaranteed that Riordan would survive long enough to complete the task, and it still might have fallen on Kallian or Alistair.

"That wasn't the plan! We are supposed to have a life together. He gave up a crown for me. We've sacrificed enough!"

Tears appeared in Kallian's eyes. Never in her life - which wasn't easy being a city elf - she felt so bad. So defenseless. So desperate.

Thinking those dark thoughts, the elven woman didn't even remember how she got to her chamber, but suddenly found herself standing by the door. She shook her head, coming back to her senses, reached for a handle, and entered the room. It was very simple: stone walls without any decoration, but with a surprisingly big bed and a huge chimney. There was a fire in the chimney, which made the room very warm, hot even. Except for torches outside, this fire was the only source of light in the room.

Between an entrance and a chimney, stood Morrigan. The witch's slim frame was dark against the fire, but it also outlined her figure perfectly, especially the tender wideness of her hips and swan-like slenderness of her neck.

"Morrigan? What are you doing here?" Kallian wasn't expecting a visitor.

"Close the door, please." Morrigan's voice was unexpectedly soft. Only when she heard Tabris doing so, she turned around, facing the elven woman. "I'm bringing you... salvation."

"Salvation? From what?"

"I know." Morrigan was mysterious as ever, standing there with her arm crossed under her chest, and bright yellow eyes penetrating her leader (for a lack of better word). "I know everything. Mother told me. This is the reason why she sent me with you in the first place."

"Could you please be more specific?" Kallian briefly massaged her temples. "It's not a great time to play games, at least for me."

"I know how Grey Wardens are made. I know about darkspawn blood, and the death rate too." Morrigan seemed unbothered by what Kallian said. "And I know that because of the above, an Archdemon may be slayed by a Grey Warden only, and that the act kills both of them."

Kallian was only mildly shocked. The knowledge was secret even for most of the order, but it wasn't the first time Flemeth surprised her. "Too bad we had to kill her. What else might she know?"

"But it doesn't have to be like that." Morrigan's voice was soft again, and she even cupped Tabris's cheek for a second. "I know the way, I was taught the ritual to save the three of you. No one has to die. Nor Riordan, nor Alistair, nor you."

"What? How?" The spark of hope appeared in Kallian's heart.

Morrigan sat on the bed.

"May Alistair have sex with me tonight. May he impregnate me."

"What?!" Now, Tabris was really shocked. Some part of her wanted to hit Morrigan, but she completely froze.

"The child conceived during our union would have its father's taint, but no soul yet. And the soul of the Archdemon would be drawn to it like a moth to a light. Normally, an Archdemon's and a Grey Warden's souls destroy each other, but without the other soul, Old God's one is going to settle safely in a newly conceived body."

"And it would be what? A demon baby? A half-dragon? A darkspawn?"

"No. The Old God's soul is pure. Only when the body that hosts it is tainted, does it become evil. Yes, there will be taint in the fetus, but too little to have such an effect. It would be an almost normal child."

"And what will happen to him? Or her?"

"Nothing bad. I'll keep it, raise it, watch over it. Help it with any powers it could have. Alone, without any engagement from the... sperm donor."

Kallian looked at the witch closely. Morrigan was usually manipulative and deceitful, but she was also a girl who didn't have much love in her life and despite her declarations, she for sure longed for it. Now, she seemed to be honest. "Maybe she really wants a child and this is the only way she's able to ask for it?"

There was only one flaw in that plan. "Alistair. My Alistair. With Morrigan. Having sex. And having a child." She understood why it couldn't be Riordan. He wasn't a part of their group, she couldn't anticipate or control his reaction, unlike Alistair. But Alistair was hers!

Morrigan must've sensed Kallian's hesitation. She stood up, approached the elf, and lightly grabbed her shoulders.

"I'm not trying to steal Alistair from you. I'm not interested in him at all. I don't even like him, he's a fool. The only thing I need is his sperm, and thus his cock. If you'd like to, you can even be there with us."

Tabris sighed. For two minutes she pondered on the topic, taking all pros and cons into consideration. Finally, she made a decision.

"Meet us here in an hour. I agree. And I'll try to convince Alistair. But it has to be our common decision."


Kallian found Alistair in the library. Her lover was nervously grabbing one book after another, opening and then closing them after a few seconds, and putting them away. No smile on his face, which was rather weird. "It's hard for him too."

"Hey handsome, do you often come here?" She tried to relieve the tension with humor.

Alistair looked at her, and a little smile appeared on his face.

"Yes. I can't read, but I like the sound. Shooosh!" He mimicked the sound of flicking pages. "What's up? I thought we agreed to speak about the... killing thing only in the morning."

"Yes, but new circumstances emerged." The elf spent a quarter of an hour thinking about how to approach the topic of Morrigan's ritual. The way she came up with seemed cheesy, but she had no other ideas. She approached her boyfriend and put his hand on her hips.

"Do you remember the fantasy I told you about?" She asked seductively.

Alistair blushed.

"The one of you and Morrigan having sex?" He whispered. "With me watching first and joining next? Fucking you both when you lie one on top of each other?"

"Yeah, that's the one," Kallian answered. She couldn't deny that talking about it made her a little bit horny. "What would you say to do something similar tonight?"

Alistiar's eyes and mouth opened widely.

"I thought it was just a fantasy for you. Have you spoken with Morrigan? Is she into it?"

"She's spoken with me, actually. And I doubt she's into it. But... She knows how to slay an Archdemon without killing a Grey Warden in the process. And I think... I think we should use it."

"Yeah, yeah, of course we should use it! I don't want you dead. Don't want me dead. Don't even want Riordan dead." Alistair was so enthusiastic and lovable. "But, why did you bring your sexual fantasy first? It's weird."

Kallian sighed. The toughest part.

"To do so, she needs to have sex with you. And even more... She needs you to impregnate her."

"What?! And you're okay with this?! How so?!"

Kallian told Alistair everything she heard from Morrigan. During the next half an hour the pair discussed the topic, weighing all pros and cons. Alistair had some objections at first, but the elf's arguments were even more solid. Finally, he couldn't deny that he would do anything to be with the woman he loved so much. Even this ritual.

"I agree."


An hour-long timeframe Kallian and Morrigan agreed on was coming to an end. The two lovers were already ready in Tabris's room, and they were waiting for the witch to join them. Alistair was walking nervously back and forth, biting his own fingernails. He was barefoot, and wore only a loose white shirt and trousers, aiming for easy access. After all, he was only a tool, a means to an end, so he didn't feel that he must look presentable.

Kallian was another story. Not long before the Landsmeet she and Leliana raided Denerim cloth stores; Tabris was skeptical at first, but the former bard convinced her that not all the wealth they gathered during their adventures must be spent on weapons, armor, and magical rings and that they are allowed to buy some cute things as well. So now the elf was clothed in the elegant, green undergarment, white thin - practically transparent - robe, and sandals whose straps reached up to her knee. She had no time to do her make-up and hair but completed her outfit with a flower wreath on her head. She looked fabulous, like an elven princess or a bride on her wedding day. All of the above Kallian bought with Alistair in mind for some special night together, but having a little crush on Morrigan, she wanted to be attractive to her as well. That's why she was now sitting on the chair, shifting her position every several seconds, trying to look as seductive as possible.

Finally, the door opened and Morrigan entered the room. She closed the door, locked it, and then pulled a handle, checking if it was properly secured. Just then she turned around and looked at others. Her brew rose a little when she glanced at Kallian, but her expression returned to normal when she saw Alistair. She didn't even change, as she wore her usual purple, revealing top and black skirt and pants.

"Like it's a completely normal night for her. Just business as usual." Kallian was a little disappointed but still trembled with anticipation. There was no awkward silence though, as Morrigan spoke almost immediately.

"Given you're both here, it seemed you agreed to my ritual. I think we're all adults here, and not virgins, so we can go straight to the point."

After she said that, she took the hem of her pants and skirt and pulled them down in one quick motion. It turned out she wore no panties underneath, and had absolutely no shame to present her pussy to the room. She also didn't seem to be horny at all, though her pink skin indicated that she had just recently shaved most of her pubic hairs, leaving only a triangle over her pubic mound.

"Come on, Alistair, take your pants off. It should be quick work."

"What do you think that I am, a golem?" Alistair protested. "I'm... I'm not ready yet. I need time to get there! And maybe some affection."

"Affection?" Morrigan looked amused. "There would be no affection. I'll get you ready with magic, and you'll give me what I need."

"No." This time Kallian spoke. Quietly, but silenced the others anyway. "I don't know how your sex normally looks like, but it has to be comfortable for all of us to work."

"Alright then. Have it your way. Do whatever you need to do. I'll wait." Morrigan said, leaning on the wall and crossing her arms under her chest. The fact that she was bottomless made her look almost funny - that's it, if she wouldn't be so hot.

Kallian stood up and approached Alistair. She cupped his face and made him look at her. "Are you ok?"

"I am. But she's so... so... her."

"Yes, I know. She may be rough sometimes. But..." The elf smiled affectionately, and Alistair smiled back. "I'm here too. Let me take care of you." She said and pulled her lover for a kiss.

The kiss started gently. Their lips barely brushed, before they parted and tilted their heads, looking for the best angle to feel each other up.

"You look beautiful tonight," Alistair said between kisses. "I-I forgot to tell you earlier." They were already too lost in each other to hear Morrigan imitating a sound of vomiting.

"Thank you," Kallian said and returned to the kiss. Soon, the intensity of their make-out session increased, and sloppy sounds were heard every time their lips embraced each other.

They stayed like that for a minute, but soon Kallian wanted more. She sneaked her hands under Alistair's shirt, feeling his toned abdomen under her fingers and nails. At the same time, she also pushed her tongue into the warrior's mouth, where it met his counterpart. Soon two pink muscles clung to each other when their owners engaged in a full Orlesian kiss.

Kallian didn't have to wait long to feel her partner lust for her. Not a whole minute passed, and Alistair's hands were already on her back, pulling her closer and closer in desperate need to feel her body against her own. She succumbed willingly and felt her boobs smashing against his muscular chest.

"I love him. And I know he loves me. Whatever will happen today, we'll be together. I know it."

Suddenly Kallian heard the shuffle from the far side of the room and felt extra aware of Morrigan's presence. It however didn't bother her even a little. If anything, it only made her hornier. Being observed by the beautiful witch while making out with her beloved felt amazing.

Feeling absolutely perverted, Kallian pushed Alistair back gently, and they walked toward the bed, kissing the whole time. When the warrior felt the mattress against the back of his knees, he sat on it, and the elf quickly followed, setting herself on her lover's tights. In the process, she made sure that her robe rested in such a way that the big portion of her slender legs was clearly visible.

Very soon Kallian's lips left Alistair's, and she started kissing her way to his ear. For the former templar, it was quite a new sensation, but he adored his lover's mouth leaving a wet trail on his skin. When she got to his ear, she licked it with her tongue and bit gently.

"Let's put on a little show for her, shall we?" Alistair never heard Kallian speak in such a sultry voice. He responded by tugging her robe away, while she took his shirt off. Now she was sitting on his lap in her green undergarment only with hands lightly brushing his muscular chest.

The lover returned to kissing as soon as possible, but they completely changed their tactics. They were now kissing open-mouthed, their tongues fighting outside their mouths for Morrigan to see. They were sure to make their lips produce sweet wet sounds every time they met, but their moans were real, not acted out. At the same time, his hand returned to her back but quickly wandered south. Anticipating her lover's intention, Kallian rose from sitting on his lap to kneeling over it, making her cute butt free to be taken.

And Alistair did exactly that. He cupped Kallian's buttcheeks from the side, enjoying how incredibly soft and yet firm her behind was. Soon his fingers slipped under her panties, and he took her whole buttflesh into his hands. Kallian shivered under the new sensation and broke the kiss to moan freely into the air, and Alistair utilized it to move his lips to her neck when he sucked and licked a vulnerable flesh.

"Oh, Alistair." Kallian couldn't stop herself from moaning her lover's name. Even more when she felt his hands being more and more invasive on her butt. He spread her buttcheeks to the max and then clapped them together, and repeated the move again and again until she felt the fabric of her panties falling into her asscrack.

"Time to move it forward!" She kissed Alistair once more, and next slowly and seductively slid along her body until her knees rested on the cold, stone floor. She then took the hem of his trousers and looked into his eyes.

"Are you ready for her to see?" She mouthed and he nodded lightly. Then she pulled his pants down, first revealing his blonde pubic hairs and next his cock. It was still mostly flaccid, but its length was already considerable.

"Here we are." Kallian didn't waste any more time. She cupped her lover's cock right under the head and used her thumb to tease the tip. It leaked some precum, which she carefully gathered, spreading it along the entire length. In the progress, she lightly jerked it off, and even if that wasn't her intention yet, the cock stiffened some more.

During her play, other droplets of precum appeared on the top of Alistair's dick, and Kallian repeated the whole process, making his cock wetter and her movement smoother. She slowly got more and more into it, and soon jerked her partner with long, quick strokes.

"Oh, Kallian." It was now Alistair's turn to moan. He loved what his beloved was doing. But he wanted more. And so was she. Before Alistair could even ask for it, Kallian lowered her head and took the ever-hardening cock into her mouth. Just a tip for now, but it was enough to draw another, much louder moan from the warrior.

From the very start, Kallian practically lost herself in Alistair's dick. Sucking the tip into her mouth, she put both her hands on the shaft, stroking it faster and faster, like it could pump the pleasure from his member to the rest of his body. What might be the truth given how he couldn't sit straight anymore and had laid on his back on the bed.

When she released the tip from her mouth and the shaft from her hands, Alistair's dick stood completely hard, reaching its max length of 8 inches. Bigger and thicker than an average human cock, slightly twitching in anticipation of Kallian's next move.

"Well, well, what have we here?" Kallian and Alistair jumped hearing Morrigan's words. They completely forgot about the witch, lost in each other and their pleasure. They looked at her and discovered that she now had both hands on her pussy, using one to part her folds, and the other to pump two fingers into her sweet interior in a slow, steady rhythm. Despite the pleasure she had most probably felt, she was as composed as always.

"That's a real fine, big cock." She continued, looking more amused than horny. "I had no idea you pack such a thing there, Alistair. Kallian, care to make it nice and wet for me?"

Then Kallian understood why Morrigan looked so amused. Except for being herself of course. It wasn't a playful request. It was a challenge. The witch didn't believe the elf could fit it all in her mouth.

"Let's show her what I'm made of."

Feeling determined, Kallian climbed on the bed and got on all four; ass to the headboard and head on the same level as Alistair's cock. Taking the position, she made sure that her lover would be able to fully see her butt, especially as since her panties fell into her crack, all of her buttflesh was wonderfully exposed. The former templar didn't disappoint and she soon felt his hand massaging her buttcheck.

Though pleasurable, it wasn't her main goal here. It was his big, meaty cock, which still stood upright, proudly presenting its length to both ladies. Being not caressed for several seconds, it lost a small fraction of its stiffness, but a quick pump from Kallian's agile hands returned it to its full hardness. In the next movement, the elf pulled the foreskin down, completely revealing a pink top of Alistair's dick.

What Kallian did next made her feel absolutely perverted. She looked straight into Morrigan's piercing, yellow eyes, and next lowered her head, enveloping the mushroomy top of Alistair's dick in her mouth. The wet set of lips returning to Alistair's dick felt amazing and shot a bolt of electricity through his entire body. He panted loud and squeeze Kallian's butt harder than before, letting her know how he loved being orally pleased by her.

"You wanted it wet? You'll have it wet."