Biggest Cock, Ultimate Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kallian didn't lose any time before swirling her tongue all over a vulnerable tip, savoring the sweet taste of her lover. Next, she moved the inside of her mouth around the cockhead, stimulating her glands to produce more and more saliva, which soon began to leak from her mouth. Feeling too full, she released Alistair's cock, now connected to her lips by several strands of saliva. More of it was in the elf's mouth, and she opened it widely, presenting the wet fluid to Morrigan. Then, she spilled it all onto the former templar's dick and used her hands to spread it on, and soon the meaty appendix all glistened covered in wetness.

"Now, for the final act!"

Kallian once again returned to Alistair's cock, taking the tip to her mouth, prompting her lover to yet another moan. This time she however didn't stop there. Instead, she sank down, enveloping more and more of his cock every second. Another and another inch of a meaty appendix was disappearing in the elf's greedy mouth, and the wetness covering it made the movement extremely smooth.

2 inches in. Kallian's eyes were locked on Morrigan, observing the witch's movement on her pussy becoming faster. 4 inches. Alistair was now panting constantly. 6 inches. The elf didn't even gag.

Finally, Kallian's chin rested between Alistair's public hair, when she without any troubles managed to take the whole 8 inches into her. It wasn't the first time they did it, and she perfectly knew how to work her mouth to make it possible.

Kallian stayed like that for a minute, enjoying the fullness she felt in her mouth and allowing Alistair to sink into pleasure. She looked at Morrigan and in her eyes she saw a spark of appreciation. Only then she began withdrawing, soon releasing her lover's amazing rod from her mouth completely.

"Nice, really nice." Kallian heard Morrigan speaking, and a smug smile appeared on the elf's face. The witch wasn't masturbating anymore, as she was now walking slowly toward the bed, swaying her hips seductively. "However, the ritual requires ultimate pleasure. The pleasure only the biggest cock can provide."

"What?" Kallian tried to protest. The words wounded her. "I can assure you Alistair is fully capable..."

But it was too late. Morrigan already swayed her fingers, and the green waves of creation magic appeared between her hands.

Suddenly, Alistair felt really weird, the impression completely unknown to him, so much so that he had to close his eyes. There was a hint of pleasure, but a hint of pain as well. However the foremost was the sensation of incredible tightness. And all of it was coming from his cock, as if someone was edging him right now.

The feeling disappeared as suddenly as it appeared. Alistair opened his eyes and looked at his member. And gasped. His penis was bigger than before. A lot bigger. It now was around 12 inches long, more than average for qunari. His ball's size also increased to provide an amount of sperm appropriate for such a big cock.

Kallian gasped as well. Unlike Alistair, she saw a green energy enveloping the cock and was observing its growth through the entire process. However, she wasn't ready to see it in all its glory.

"Now that's the challenge!" Before anyone else could react, Kallian's hands were already on the bigger, improved shaft. She jerked it gently, getting used to its size and fracture, as it now appeared smoother than before.

"How... how does it feel?" She asked, concerns clearly hearable in her voice.

"It feels... almost normal. Maybe slightly better."

"You may be a little more vulnerable for some time," Morrigan explained. "Your body has to adjust to the new length of your appendix. But don't worry, it will wear off in a few hours."

Kallian however didn't hear Morrigan talking. She was captivated. Alistair's cock was big and juicy, and she never ever complained about its length. But seeing this amazing rod now, feeling it in her palms... She had to taste it.

So without any further delay, she lowered her head and enveloped the mushroomy top in her mouth.

The sensation was completely different. When Alistair's cock was normal, there was still a free space around it in her mouth, and she could move it over his dick to pleasure him. Now however it was impossible, and the amount of free space was barely enough to fling her tongue around.

"I wonder how much of it I can swallow."

Kallian released the top with a loud plop and looked at the shaft. Previously, it was entirely covered in his precum and her saliva, but now only 2/3 of it was wet. If she wanted to devour it, she needed more lubrication. Much more. But when she squeezed and jerked the amazing rod, it didn't produce any precum, though the action drew some loud moans from Alistair. Kallian's mouth was also a little dry, first from her sloppy blowjob not so long ago, second in reaction to seeing her beloved's cock enhanced like that.

There was however one other source of wetness available to her. Lost in Alistair's cock - both before and after a growth - Kallian kind of forgot about it, but now became extra aware.

"My pussy is dripping wet."

So Kallian reached down with both hands and used one to move her panties aside, exposing her glistening cunt. Her eyes followed her hands and she saw the white creamy juices leaking from between her folds. She carefully gathered as much of them as she could in her palm, and next smeared them along Alistair's enhanced shaft. It wasn't enough though.

"I need more." The elf did the only thing she could. She pushed two fingers beyond her wall and started to pump them in a steady rhythm, curling them to hit all the right spots in her interior. She could ask Alistair, but she was too eager for his cock, and she knew herself the best, so that way it was the most efficient.

The effect was immediate: Kallian's pussy produced more and more of the sweet nectar, and she was gathering it all, moving it from her folds to Alistair's shaft. She wanted to moan but managed to restrict herself, fearing that it would arouse her too much. And she didn't want to come - she wanted to devour the huge cock of her beloved.

After a two minutes-long session of self-fingering Kallian spotted that her hands moved along Alistair's shaft with ease and concluded that it was finally lubricated enough for the next phase of her plan. So once again she lowered her head onto Alistair's cock and enveloped it in her mouth. But this time she didn't stop there. The dick was now wet from her juices, and she added even more moisture by generously licking the cockhead. However, she had to open her mouth wider than ever and be careful to not scratch it with her teeth.

Armed with undying curiosity and determination, Kallian began her descent along Alistair's enhanced cock. She was used to swallowing an 8-inch cock, but even this length wasn't easy, as from Morrigan's magic it became not only longer, but thicker as well. The tip was especially large, but with constant wetting from the elf's tongue, she finally managed to reach her previously checked limit. However, there were still 4 inches of cock left. 4 inches of juicy, meaty cock, and Kallian wanted to devour as much of it as she could.

Before venturing further, she sucked the cock hard, moving over it as much as she possibly could. Her glans went to overload and produced even more saliva, covering the large appendix with even more wetness. Then Kallian decided that she was ready and pushed down, swallowing another inch of her beloved's dick.

"9 inches! Three quarters! But I want more." She heard Alistair panting under her assault and it increased her determination. The big cock was now deeper than anything before, resting against Kallian's throat muscles. She inhaled a big breath of air through her nose, wanting to relax her tense muscles. She also shifted her position a little, for her mouth and throat to form one simple, straight corridor for an enormous rod.

After a full minute of preparations, Kallian finally felt relaxed enough to continue her assault. She took the bottom of Alistair's legs for support, and using it as leverage, simultaneously pulled and pushed herself down. And then she felt it: a thick cockhead penetrating another ring of muscle, sinking deeper and deeper into her. She briefly wondered if Morrigan could see the bulge on her neck, but soon all sentient thoughts evaporated from the elf's mind, replaced by nothing more than determination.

She closed her eyes. And pushed even more. She felt the thick head and only a fraction thinner shaft sliding along her throat when she swallowed more and more dick. Millimeters turned into centimeters, and centimeters into inches. When she opened her eyes, she could barely see through the tears which formed in her eyes. But when she looked down, she saw that only 1 inch of dick remained outside her mouth.

"2 inches! 2 more inches! I swallowed 11! I can't surrender now." She wanted to go further so much. But when she pushed, she discovered how little strength remained in her. Working those 11 inches of the thickest cock she's ever seen into her depleted her almost completely. "I can do it! I really can! I... just... need... help!"

Alistair felt like in heaven. His enhanced cock was more vulnerable than ever, and every inch coming into his beloved's mouth shot another surge of pleasure to his brain. But how amazing he felt was a result not only of physical stimulation but also of how proud she was of her lover. To swallow 11 inches of cock was an amazing achievement! Then she saw that Kallian patted her head a few times and realized that she was not done. That she wants it all, but couldn't do it without him. He put his hand on her head and stroked her hair affectionately.

Feeling her boyfriend's hand exactly where she wanted it, she took the last deep breath and looked at him. She barely saw him through the tears, but she knew he understood her. Blinking three times, Kallian began her descent, and at the same time felt Alistair's hand pushing her head down.

Initially, it looked like it was not enough. But then, they pushed even harder, and Kallian's throat finally surrendered, allowing Alistair's cock to go deeper than before. An inch deeper, exactly what was needed. Then, finally, Kallian's chin once again rested on Alistair's pubic hair. Right when she wanted, on the base of his even bigger-than-normal cock.

"You did it! You really did it!" She heard Alistair's words. He was so proud of his beloved, that he was even able to overcome a pleasure from his cock being base-down embedded in the wet, hot cavern of her throat.

Kallian felt heavenly, experiencing the thickness of 12-inch-long meat along her mouth and throat. She could barely move, barely breathe, and her vision was completely obscured by tears. But she was happy.

"Yes, I did it." She thought. "But you helped too. And you deserve a reward." Summoning all her remaining strength and skills, she contracted her muscles and flicked her tongue, sucking on the whole length of the wonderful cock settled in her mouth.

"FUCK Kallian FUCK!" That was Alistair. "I'm gonna cum!"

"NO!" Morrigan yelled even louder. Like a cat, she jumped on top of the mattress and slapped the warrior twice, so hard that his face turned red. "Save your sperm for impregnation, you fool!" Fortunately, her action was enough for Alistair to not cum. "I knew I shouldn't let them play as much!"

Kallian however didn't hear that. She drifted away, almost passing out from exhaustion. The next she felt was a strong grip on her head, pulling her up, away from the huge cock she swallowed. After a few seconds, it fell off her mouth and she could again breathe freely. She did just that, gasping loudly, breathing as deeply as she could. Life-giving gas chased away her tears and restored a good portion of her strength. Now, she could clearly see the lovely expression on Alistair's face and a mixture of irritation, amusement, horniness, and admiration on Morrigan's.


Kallian reached out, and Alistair immediately closed the gap between them. The lovers once again joined in the kiss. The templar wasn't at all bothered by the fact that her beloved's mouth hosted his cock just a second ago, and sucked on Kallian's lips and tongue, which she welcomed being too tired to respond with the same ferocity. While kissing, the elf's hand sneaked toward Alistair's penis, but before she could reach it, she felt a slap on her wrist. That was Morrigan.

"No, you kids already have your fun and you've almost wasted the sperm I need." The witch's words were harsh, but she spoke them unexpectedly softly. "Now's my turn. But first..."

Feeling a familiar sensation of tightness, Alistair broke the kiss and looked at his penis. It was enveloped in the same green energy that flickered between Morrigan's swaying hands. This time his eyes stayed open and he together with Kallian observed the growth. The view combined with the whole situation made him extremely horny, so when the process was completed, his cock stood as hard as possible, pointing right at the ceiling.

And it was gargantuan. 16 inches. Twice as much as his already quite impressive size of 8. Every vein was clearly visible, twitching a little, pumping the blood into the amazing rod he was now equipped with.

"Like I said. The biggest cock. The ultimate pleasure." Morrigan stated. "Move a little higher, I don't want to fall on the floor." She ordered and Alistair adjusted his position.

The witch quickly approached and swung her leg over Alistair's body, sitting right above his now-gargantuan member, stretching her legs to not touch it yet. Kallian observed her face and found only the usual, smug expression on it as if sex-connected magic rituals and enhanced, gigantic cocks were completely ordinary for her.

"I'm going to ride you now. But that's all. Don't move, don't touch me, talk only about approaching orgasm, and don't cum until I say so." Morrigan instructed Alistair in a harsh voice, but when she looked at Kallian, her voice was much softer. "This is your last chance. Point of no return. When I start, I won't be able to stop."

Kallian just nodded. She wanted to live, and she wanted Alistair to live. She wanted them to live together happily ever after, at least by the Wardens' standard. Besides, the thought that she'll see this beautiful mage riding her boyfriend's bigger-than-ever cock was very exciting.

Morrigan nodded back and spread her hands. A torrent of words flowed from her mouth, and Kallian concluded that they were part of the ritual. The language Morrigan spoke was like no other the elf ever heard - some of the words sounded elvish, some Tevinterish, but she couldn't understand any of them. She could just react to how they sounded, which was both beautiful and terrifying.

After the words were spoken, Morrigan looked between her legs to check if Alistair's cock was properly aligned to her opening. Kallian's eyes followed and she saw that the witch's folds were glistening from wetness. "Despite her attitude, she must be incredibly horny."

Morrigan didn't lose any more time. Concluding that she was in the right position, she began her descent onto the gigantic cock settled just below her entrance. When her private part touched Alistair's, they both sighed from the contact of two vulnerable body parts.

Kallian observed the action with ever-growing interest. Now, when Alistair's cock and Morrigan's pussy were touching each other, she could clearly see how small the witch's cunt was compared to the thick, gargantuan cockhead it rested against

"There's no way it could fit!" But when Morrigan lowered herself more, pushing her opening against the dick she was about to ride, her pussy opened like a flower, accepting the thick mushroomy head without any problem. Her folds immediately kissed the entering member and hugged it tightly, but there was no sign of effort or pain on the witch's face.

"It has to be magic!" But there was no indicator of magic as well. Morrigan didn't make any gestures, didn't speak any words, arcane or not. She just pushed more, lowering her body onto Alistair's dick. The warrior moaned under the act, but she stayed silent and focused.

Seconds after seconds, centimeter after centimeter, Morrigan pushed herself lower and lower, embracing more and more of dick every moment. She was relentless through the first 8 inches and only after reaching Alistair's normal length (but much more thickness!), she paused for the first time.

"Oh!" A cute moan escaped her mouth when she looked at the ceiling in pleasure. She wouldn't like others to know, but the giant rod settled in her pussy felt heavenly.

"Do you need some help?" Kallian asked. She would be more than happy to be a part of this extremely erotic situation. Alistair for sure didn't need any, because he was lying there with his head tilted back and eyes closed, clenching the sheet with his fist. Any more stimulation could make him cum on the spot.

"No, no, I'm good," Morrigan said, for the first time having a problem with formulating the words. She had large cocks in the past, but nothing as big as the former templar's enhanced dick. And it felt great!

Morrigan remembered Kallian and how much she struggled to swallow the whole then-12 inches cock entirely. She and Alistair were so proud! And even the witch was amazed. So she couldn't stop here, she had to go lower. Pushing harder and harder every second, she impaled herself more. Her walls hugged the invading cock forcefully, contracting more and more, as if trying to suck it deeper inside, to feel even more of its thickness.

"Oh, Kallian!" Alistair panted. It was Morrigan who was now lowering herself on his dick, but all he could think of was his beloved. After all, he was doing it for her and their shared future.

In the meantime Morrigan lowered herself 4 inches more, reaching the same length Kallian previously took in her mouth. She felt so full of cock! She had sex with the qunari before, but no one ever filled her like that. And there was still another 4 inches left!

"Now, I may need some help," Morrigan said, feeling some kind of block. And Kallian was more than happy to help. She wanted to be a part of this unexpectedly erotic act, but since she stopped orally pleasuring Alistair, she felt kind of omitted. That's why she eagerly jumped into action. She approached Alistair's abdomen and swung her leg over it, positioning herself right behind Morrigan. Her pussy was by now leaking fluids, and they all fell on the former's templar tummy. She put her hands on Morrigan's hips.

"You're ready?" The elf asked. Morrigan was in too much pleasure to answer verbally, so she just nodded, and two women pushed together. It was successful! After the initial block, Morrigan felt her pussy surrendering to the big cock inside it, and other parts of her interior relaxed, allowing even deeper penetration.

Morrigan suddenly moaned, and Kallian looked down. "Fourteen inches! Amazing!"

But for Morrigan, it wasn't enough. She wanted more. She wanted it all. So she pushed more. But as leverage from her hips wasn't enough, Kallian repositioned her hands to Morrigan's shoulders. It was exactly what was needed. A new angle allowed for a stronger push, and after a quick pause, Morrigan sank lower. And lower. Finally, she felt her pussylips touching the very base of Alistair's cock.

16 inches. 16 inches of meaty cock were now completely inside Morrigan's pussy.

"Honey, you're completely in, your whole cock is inside Morrigan." Kallian changed her position and faced her beloved. "Are you ok? How do you feel? Are you ready?"

"Y-yes." Alistair could barely speak. His cock was twice as big as normal now, and he never felt so much physical pleasure. But when he opened his eyes for a moment, all Kallian saw was a love for her. "I'll manage. For us."