Biggest Cock, Ultimate Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it," Kallian said to Morrigan. "Make him impregnate you."

It was all the witch was waiting for. So she began her 'dance'. She started moving her hips forward and backward, which caused the cock to slide against her walls, shooting waves of pleasure to her brain. At the same time, it brushed against her clitoris, enhancing the pleasure even more and sending her straight to heaven. However, she wasn't moving up and down - she just didn't want even a fraction of Alistair's length to be outside of her even for a second.

Kallian observed Morrigan with an open mouth, and she even left the bed for a chair to be able to see all of it. She'd always thought that the witch was beautiful - which she was - but she never looked prettier than now, with her face twisted in pleasure and strands of her hair escaping her perfect bun. She was so captivated that she even ignored her own pleasure and kept her hands away from her pussy.

As pleasurable as it was for Morrigan, she had to remember that she wasn't here for sex. She was here for the ritual. She was here to be impregnated with a child who could accept the Old God's soul. So every few seconds she stopped her movement, to once again spread her hands and speak another incantation. Those spells were aimed at making Alistair's sperm powerful, and her womb fertile. Nothing of the act could be random. She had to be impregnated today!

"I-I'm getting close." Alistair suddenly panted. "I don't know how long I can endure."

No, it couldn't be! The ritual required ultimate pleasure and she wasn't there yet. She wanted to savor the feeling, but she now realized she might have no time for that. In such a case though, she needed more stimulation.

"Kallian." She panted, moving her hips all the time, grinding her pink interior against a magically enhanced rod. "Come here and suck my tits."

The elf was eager to help. She jumped from the chair, but before she got to the witch, the latter was already casting another enlarging spell. And Kallian stopped halfway, seeing its effect this time.

Morrigan had beautiful breasts. Though small, they were incredibly firm, and both Alistair and Kallian couldn't stop themselves from glancing at them from time to time, as Morrigan's purple shirt had been revealing a good portion of them. But now they were a target of their owner's magic. Kallian stood there enchanted, observing how two orbs were becoming bigger and bigger with every second. Quickly they pushed against Morrigan's bra, and the straps holding it suddenly snapped, being unable to contain such big breasts. And the growth didn't stop there. Morrigan's tits continued to grow, soon pushing her shirt to the sides, proudly presenting themselves to the world.

The witch's eyes opened widely as if she were shocked at how great the effect was. During their travels, Kallian and her party met a pirate captain named Isabela. She got the biggest tits the elf has ever seen, and her white corset could barely contain them. Isabela would be envious of Morrigan's breast right now. On the witch's chest rested a pair of huge boobs; two amazing, almost perfectly round orbs in the beautiful color of Morrigan's slightly dark skin, crowned with big, pink nipples. They looked both squishy and firm, and as natural as if they were an innate part of Morrigan's body.

Kallian would be perfectly happy to suck Morrigan's natural, cute boobs, but these huge orbs steered something new inside her. In a few long steps, she covered the rest of the distance and swiftly closed her lips around one of the big nipples. She sucked it like a hungry baby, and in the same tried to envelop both tits in her hands. They were however too big for that, so instead she massaged them, squeezing hard and pushing them against each other.

Soon Kallian felt like the nipple she sucked on had enough, and switched to the other one, moving her lips along the beautiful orbs and leaving a trail of saliva between them. She gave another bud the same treatment, and they repeatedly went from one to another, giving both the same amount of attention. The action rocketed Morrigan's pleasure even more, and the witch was almost reduced to a whimpering mess. She clung to consciousness the best she could, as there were still some ritual words to speak before her release.

Soon Alistair too joined the act in a more active role. Ignoring Morrigan's orders from before, he started to move his hips left and right, adding yet another vector to her forward-and-backward movement. The witch practically didn't perceive that, feeling only yet another surge of pleasure.

"Kallian! Alistair! Fuck me! F-fuck me!" Morrigan was almost lost in pleasure, and only her superior self-control could keep her grounded in reality. "I'm so close, I'm so damn close!"

"Me too!" Alistair panted. He was now holding onto the headboard, and his knuckles were completely white. "Let me cum!"

Right then Morrigan knew she had a little time left. She needed more, and she needed it NOW. So she once again used her enlarging spell. On Alistair's cock, buried in her red hot cunt.

"FUUUCK FUUUCK I'M CUMMING!" Feeling the growing dick pressing on her walls from the inside, she finally reached her orgasm. She yelled more arcane words, completing the ritual.

"I'M CUMMING TOO! FUUUCK!" The sensation of having his dick growing again added to his pleasure, and he cummed too. His enlarged cock twitched and tightened, and next relaxed, shooting the first rope of sperm deeply into the witch's womb. And next the second and the third.

But it wasn't all he had. Enlarging spell made not only his cock longer and thicker, but also his balls bigger. And they were now finally able to shoot the entire load they produced since the growth. So more and more fluids were ejected into Morrigan, flooding her womb with life-giving liquid. In several seconds multiple ropes of cum filled up Morrigan's interior, one for every inch of cock she enveloped in a hot, wet cavern of her pussy.

The witch never felt so full, and was sure that even without the ritual she would certainly be pregnant after that. She touched her belly and was almost shocked that it wasn't swollen from all the sperm she had inside.

As soon as the amazing, orgasmic pleasure left her body, Morgan returned to her old, composed state.


"Thank you, and you're welcome. I'm sure every one of us got what we wanted." The witch said, lifting herself from Alistair's enhanced cock. It took her some time, and she had to even stand on her feet to be able to completely free herself from the former templar's length.

Now Kallian could see the effect of the last enlarging spell Morrigan cast. 20 inches of juicy, meaty dick with an amazingly thick, mushroomy head, its entire length still covered in a mixture of sperm and pussy juices. Probably the biggest cock there ever was in Thedas. Her mouth became dry from the sight, and she felt hornier than ever. She grabbed her beloved's cock in both hands (being unable to embrace it whole though) and jerked a few times, returning it to full hardness.

"A-Alistair... You have to fuck me with that. Come one, get over here and fuck me!" She said and had laid on the floor, ripping her bra and panties in the process. She could get on the bed, but she couldn't wait. Instead, she spread her legs as much as she was able to.

Alistair was more than eager to oblige. He just had one orgasm, but it was just mechanical, emotionless sex with the person he didn't even like. Now, he was ready for some lovemaking with the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He got on the floor and hovered over his beloved. He grabbed his cock in his hand and aimed it at Kallian's entrance. But when he pushed, it didn't accept his rod. He tried again but with the same result.

"I'm so sorry, love." He told the truth. "But it's not coming in."

"No, no, no!" Kallian was devastated. "It has to, I need it so much! Morrigan, help!" From how smoothly the witch took so many inches into her, she figured she had more experience with enormous cocks than anyone else in Thedas. Hearing how desperate Kallian sounded, Morrigan decided to not tease them as she would normally do but to provide help right away.

"First, the position." She said before any further delays. "No, don't stand up, stay where you are, but get closer to the bed. Closer, closer. Lift your lower half and lean it against the bed. Yes, just like that. One leg on the bed, another by your head. Perfect!"

Kallian followed every instruction and thanked the Maker for her roguish agility. Not everyone would be able to assume such a complicated position. Her head and upper back were now on the floor, while her lower back and ass rested against the bed, with the legs spread between the mattress and the floor.

"Alistair, now you. Get close to her. Come on, hurry! Legs on the floor, arms on the bed. Align your cock to her pussy. Could you get any slower? Maker, what does she see in you?"

Despite Morrigan's insults, Alistair also got in the right position pretty quickly. The lovers were now in some kind of reverse position, with the former templar's upper body against one of the elf's legs.

"It may work now!" Kallian never felt so open. From her place, she was able to see the whole length of Alistair's enlarged cock and shivered at the thought that this amazing rod was going to be in her pussy.

"Now, the lubrication," Morrigan said and brought her hands close to Alistair's cock and Kallian's pussy. She spoke the incantation and her fingers began producing some kind of liquid. It felt cold against the elf's heated cunt, but it also appeared to be slicker than anything she ever saw. Morrigan lost no time, spreading the liquid all over Alistair's enhanced cock and Kallian's pussy, making sure that they were properly lubricated, in the process practically masturbating both lovers. Some moans escaped their mouths, but they fought the urge to submit to the new pleasure, awaiting the moment they could be with each other.

It turned kind of worse for Kallian. After a few moments, Morrigan concluded that Alistair's cock had enough, but she still had work to do with the elf. With her now-free hands, she spread her opening and sank the other's four digits into her. There, she leaked even more lubrication, spreading it not only on Kallian's exterior but on her interior as well.

"O Maker, Morrigan's fingering me! With four fingers! Her lubricant is working!"

It took a minute or so to make Kallian all wet, and only after that Morrigan withdrew her fingers from the elf's pussy.

"Try now." The witch said.

Hearing that, Alistair once again aligned his cock to Kallian's entrance and after a deep breath, he pushed again. He was afraid, so afraid that it wouldn't work, but after a second he felt that his beloved's pussy opened for him and he pushed more. After a few seconds though he stopped, hearing Kallian's hiss. It wasn't even the whole head, but she felt more spread than ever before. It was as if she was losing her virginity again. There was a promise of great pleasure, but also pain.

"Be gentle please," Kallian asked her boyfriend. "Go slow."

Alistair did as he was told. He was used for his gargantuan dick now, already fucked Morrigan with it (or rather she fucked herself on it), and he was more than ready for another round. But Kallian was far more important to him than himself, and in his mind, it was all about her, so he slowed down. His next push was gentle and unhurried, making it easier for Kallian to accommodate his monstrous dick. Then, he withdrew a little for her to take a necessary break before the next 'attack'. After a moment, he pushed some more and then withdrew again.

The minutes passed, and the whole time Alistair was using the same technique. First, he was pushing around 2 inches of his dick in, just to pull 1 inch out. It was steady, but inch after inch his dick was coming deeper, and it brought a desirable effect for Kallian. Taking it slow, she could accommodate easily, and every push was becoming less painful and more pleasurable. She was soon moaning gently, when the thick head was making room for a slightly narrower shaft to follow, and her walls began to suck it in instead of trying to push it away.

4 inches. 8 inches. Alistair's normal length was now sunk in his beloved's pussy, though its enhanced width created a whole different sensation. Going any further, he would be where no one else has ever been.

"Are you ok? Should I go further?" Alistair asked, ever considerate of his partner's needs.

"I'm ok. Go deeper." Kallian's eyes were closed when she was focused on feeling. "I love you."

"I love you too."

And deeper Alistair went. He was worried that the never-penetrated part of Kallian's interior would be much harder to go in, but it seemed that Morrigan's lubricant reached even here, as it was much easier than he anticipated. Still, it needed some force, so the former templar knew he had to proceed as before.

In-in-out. Alistair's movement was steady, but he was still going deeper, sinking more inches of his enchanted length into Kallian's body. 12 inches. 16 inches. Alistair felt sweat on his body, and so did Kallian. Going so deep with such a gigantic cock required much effort for both of them. But they weren't quitters.

"Don't be afraid, go deeper. There's not much left." Even if she had trouble formulating words, she had to let him know that he was doing what she wanted.

So he pushed more. And more. And after some time she felt that he had no dick left. His balls touched the top of Kallian's pussy, when his entire, longer-than-ever length disappeared in his lover's cunt.

"Oh, Alistair!" Kallian moaned louder than before. "I'm so full! It feels so great!"

"You can fuck me now. I can handle it." She added after a deep breath.

So he began fucking her. He withdrew just the inch, and next pushed it back in, prompting her to moan again. Next time he pulled one inch more, and yet again filled her completely. His every move was broader when he was trying to find the rhythm best suited for both of them.

And finally, he found it. When retracting around 1/3 of his cock from Kallian's pussy, and returning it all completely, he heard Kallian moaning louder than before. He tried with a slightly longer length, but the elf's reaction was weaker. So he returned to the previous movement and repeated it a few times.

"Yes, yes!" He heard Kallian's voice. "That's it, that's perfect! Fuck me like that!" Her moans were also of the perfect volume.

He moved again, and again, and again, always trying to use as much length as Kallian praised. He felt her walls milking his dick lightly, while she was moaning the whole time, feeling the gargantuan cock penetrating her to the brink.

"Faster, faster!" The elf panted. She was now holding herself to Alistair's calves, but he couldn't even feel it. "Oh Maker, it's so great!"

Alistair quickened his movement. Despite being focused on Kallian, he also felt great, and soon he almost lost control, when he was screwing his beloved with long, fast moves she enjoyed in their lovemaking.

"Yes, Alistair, yes!" Kallian didn't hold back anymore. She was in heaven, the gargantuan cock felt so amazing penetrating her interior. Parts of her she wasn't even aware of were now being touched by a 20-inch long, hard cock.

Morrigan observed the whole situation with almost scientific interest but was slowly descending to lust. Alistair's movement was steady and precise even when he was going at great speed, and Kallian's moans were proof that he was doing a great job screwing the elf. "If I knew he's so good at it, I would let him fuck me instead of me fucking him!"

But right now Alistair was occupied elsewhere, and the witch knew that they wouldn't let her have sex with him again - it was a one-time agreement. But the view and the sound were too great to do nothing. And that's why Morrigan licked her fingers and touched her pussy.

Kallian's eyes were mostly closed when Alistair was fucking her, but she opened them at some point. Up, she saw the former templar's lower body and she could see it moving when her beloved was pounding her hard and fast, every moment rocketing her pleasure higher. Looking around she also saw Morrigan in the chair. Her boobs were still enlarged, and she admired how they were moving around her chest. But the best view was between her spread legs, where she was massaging her pussy with her slender fingers.

Morrigan's face twisted in pleasure, but she was far from done. She however knew she couldn't finger herself, as her interior was sore from being fucked with the biggest cock ever existed. But she needed more! So once again she used her enlarging spell. This time on her pussylips. Her folds increased their size threefold and were now more swollen, redder, and above all more vulnerable than ever. Feeling a surge of pleasure, Morrigan began her journey to the next orgasm.

Kallian was also becoming close. It took a long time for Alistair to shove his entire length into her, but since she started to really fucking here, it was maybe 5 minutes or so. But even back then Kallian was already hornier than ever. Their kisses and caressing of her butt. The blowjob. Seeing two beautiful people fucking and even helping them by taking care of Morrigan's tits. And now, the colossal, 20-inch long, and who knows how thick cock was penetrating her with great force and speed. The cock which belonged to Alistair, a man she loved with her entire heart.

All of it was too much to handle. So when Kallian felt the peak approaching, she wasn't fighting it. She embraced it. It felt as amazing as she thought it would be. The pleasure spilled onto her entire body, with her pussy taking the hardest hit. She felt like fire, like the force of nature, like a desire demon. Her orgasm was hard. She yelled.

And then she felt a twitching of cock buried deep inside her. And the ropes of sperm coming from it, hitting her womb at least seven times. And next, another surge of pleasure, when she felt the cock withdrawing, in the process once again stimulating every spot inside her. One orgasm exceeded into another and she yelled again. But it wasn't all Alistair had, as she felt other ropes of live-giving, white liquid on her legs, her belly, her breasts. This time she didn't yell. She just slipped away descending from the peak, suddenly feeling very, very tired.

She couldn't see Morrigan's orgasm, couldn't see her squirting from between her enlarged, swollen pussylips. She couldn't see her enhanced, huge tits glistening from sweat. However, she could feel Alistair's strong, but tender arms, picking her up and placing her on the bed. And when she felt his body close to her own and the quill surrounding them, she passed away completely, succumbing into a heavy sleep.


Kallian was awakened by banging on the door - it was time to move out to face the darkspawn horde. The fire in the chimney was put out almost entirely, so it was cold in the stone chamber. The elf got closer to Alistair who was lying next to her, enjoying the warmth of his body. She opened her eyes and scanned the room for Morrigan, but the witch was long gone. Next, she looked at Alistair and saw her beloved wide awake.

"Good morning." She greeted him, smiling.

"Good morning." He smiled back. "Have you slept well?"

"I've slept great. A normal thing after such an amazing fuck you provide me with." She lifted the quill and saw that Alistair's cock returned to its normal size. She touched it affectionally.

"Hsss." Kallian stopped immediately, hearing Alistair's hiss. "Sorry, it's very vulnerable after... the growth. Morrigan could warn me."

"Yeah, I'm a little sore too," Kallian responded. She couldn't feel it before, but with returning consciousness came new feelings as well.