All Comments on 'Bike Ride Ch. 02'

by Justtoold

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Another wrong category...

Another wrong category...In the first one I thought it was "Erotic coupling", in this part I think it's "Group sex"...I still see it as a fantasy, because the chance to found any ALSO in that place was almost nill...Why I think these parts don't belong in LW category? Because in them there are only lust, no love, no respect...Just animal lust...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: to the first anonymous poster

Yes, this site has become a cesspool of bad stories, but there are a few exceptional authors that still post in this category well worth coming back to. This readers opinion has as much merit as yours. So please, spare us your whining.

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
5*

I like this series but you might want to stay away from the group sex in the next chapter. Of coarse there in another category that you could put it in. Keep the series going please.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Well done

I'm enjoying this series, and appreciate your style of writing. In the real world, the lack of communication between the narrator and his wife would spell doom, but here in the fantasy world it works out well for everyone.

I always get a laugh out of those who insist that a story about extra-marital fun, swinging and swapping doesn't belong in the category that is specifically allocated for stories about extra-marital fun, swinging, and swapping. I would recommend not posting any future chapters in a different category, as it would make finding them that much more difficult for the readers.

Thanks for contributing to this site.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Very enjoyable 5 stars

I'm loving this series. You've created a very believable storyline and are doing a great job of bringing the story to life. Good job Xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just another day at the zoo, . . .

reading what the animals have to say about two marriages that exist on paper only. No honesty, no respect, no communication, and for sure no love. We can only hope Darla finds a real loving partner some day.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Swingers, whores, and various assholes are all fans of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous