All Comments on 'Bike Shorts'

by crewcuttheclown

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Random encounters

Had it been me, wouldn’t have asked for Ray to use a condom - then enjoyed the cum leaking out of my sore hole on the ride home 👅

louiseacdlouiseacdover 3 years ago
hot

i may hav to take up bike riding

69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

Loved the story. I used to be an avid bike reader wearing spandex biking shorts. I'm sorry to say I never encountered anyone to suck or be fucked on my rides. As I read I could picture myself as Sam. I love when a man slaps my face with his dripping cock and I love it when he takes my head and fucks my face. I have only recently discovered the pleasures of being fucked.

I would love to find a fwb like Ray that knows what he wants, takes charge, and uses me for his pleasure.

Thanks for the great story. I hope you write and share another soon.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago
just like me

A line that really hit home with me:

"You married guys really are hungry for it."

Yes, I'm married but don't have sex with my wife anymore. I love sucking cock and getting fucked. I actually had a similar experience recently, the only difference was that Bill wasn't as rough with me as Ray was with Sam. I wouldn't mind it though. I love being used and abused because I'm a faggot cocksucker slut -- AND I LOVE IT.

Great story. Please tell us more.

IwanttwoIwanttwoover 3 years ago
Love to ride

I love to cycle but have never met a Sam or Ray. I’ll have to keep riding and hoping. Enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Brilliant, have had lots of encounters like this, having my married mouth and arse used by a stranger in the woods, I'm stroking now as I think of it, I have to admit , I am a cocksucker,and I love being buggered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous