Biker Bitch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,955 Followers

"Come on; fuck me," she sighed.

Carlo gripped Cassie's hips and began to fuck her gradually increasing the tempo and fucking her harder while Cassie pushed back against him and vigorously rubbed her cock.

They came together, Carlo slamming his cock deep inside Cassie's ass and ejaculating and Cassie grinding back against him and filling her nylons with creamy semen.

Carlo and Cassie both moaned with pleasure and ground and rubbed against each other as they orgasmed until their intense pleasure slowly subsided. Carlo held Cassie still and extracted his penis. He leaned over and took a handful of tissues and wiped his cock dry and dabbed at Cassie's ass. She took a handful herself and dabbed at the front of her pantyhose to soak up her semen.

"I'll leave first. For propriety's sake," Carlo lifted her pantyhose back into place and pulled down her dress.

He spun Cassie around and stole one last lingering kiss. Cassie cleaned herself more attentively while Carlo left the bathroom, then she adjusted her hosiery, tucking herself securely and smoothing her sheath gown. She fixed her lipstick, fussed with her hair and then rejoined the men on the patio.

They were talking shop again but they stopped and rose politely when Cassie returned. Carlo refilled her glass and gave her a knowing look when he lit her cigarette.

"Steven and I have just come an agreement that the Beasts of Burden will provide security for all of the Medici Cartel's future, shall we say, logistic interests in California," Carlo smiled and raised his glass.

"You mean smuggling drugs, girls and weapons?" Cassie played the dumb coquette but she wanted Carlo to say it for her recording device.

"Yes everything," Diego Martinez smiled and they all clinked glasses.

"To guns, girls and cocaine," Cassie smiled seductively at Carlo, hoping for an incriminating response.

"To guns, girls and cocaine," Carlo laughed and kissed Cassie on the cheek.

Diego Martinez and Steve Monahan looked at each other knowingly. Cassie had been gone from the table for a very long time for a girl supposedly powdering her nose and Carlo had returned flushed and emboldened; they both guessed Carlo and Cassie had had sex during their absence but what did they care?

The good thing for them all was that a deal had been struck. And for Cassie? She hoped she had the evidence that Natalie wanted to help build her RICO case.

Just as everyone at the table settled down, happy and content, there came a series of loud cries, and the sound of men crashing through the undergrowth and the crunching of boots on gravel.

"Fuck!" the four cried in unison as heavily armed men in blue law enforcement jackets with yellow lettering on the back came running out of the gloom.

"Thank fuck! It's just the Federales," Carlo smiled and stood up and raised his hands.

He was relieved it was not a rival Cartel coming to assassinate him. Diego stood up and he too raised his hands. They were both wearing white linen suits and black shirts; they had been through this ritual many times, both south of the border and here in the USA, and were not unduly concerned. They had always walked.

The Cartel had lawyers and attorneys who were gifted in keeping their organised crime clientele out of prison and they also had high ranking law enforcement officers and judges in their pocket.

It was different for Cassie and Steve. Their club had attorneys too but not of the calibre of the Cartel. They looked at each other knowingly; silently invoking the OMC creed of silence as they stood and raised their hands.

Cassie was pissed. Natalie should have warned her about the FBI raid; it was way too premature. They had nowhere near enough evidence yet to convict Carlo.

The law enforcement officers closed in on them and a chill ran down Cassie's spine as they got close enough for Cassie to see that the big yellow letters on the backs of their dark blue jackets was not FBI...it was ATF.

"Fuck!" Cassie hissed under her breath.

She would have no immunity with these guys and until the FBI became aware of her arrest she would be treated just like any other criminal.

"You know the drill!" a burly agent growled.

Members of his team handcuffed Cassie, Carlo, Diego and Steve; cuffing their hands behind their backs and frisking them down.

As she expected the agent patting down Cassie copped a feel of her tits and groin. She was relieved that she was tucked well enough that he didn't yet realise she was a trans woman but she knew it wouldn't take them long to do so if they took her into custody and gave a thorough body search.

Several agents disappeared inside the house while the burly agent read them their rights and threw a search warrant on the table. There was the sound of breaking glass and crashing furniture from inside the house and Carlo made a tut-tutting noise. He smiled and shook his head.

"Don't worry. This is just a nuisance raid; they know I wouldn't be stupid enough to have anything incriminating in my house," Carlo grinned.

"Shut up!" the burly agent was obviously angry.

"Did you find anything?" he barked at the agents who had patted them down.

"Nothing," an agent replied.

"Look in her handbag," he snarled.

The agent upended Cassie's clutch-purse and shook it. She bowed her head when the little silver Saturday night special clattered on the table.

"Well, well, well!" the burly agent grinned.

"Please tell me there is no carry permit in her purse," he smirked.

The other agent shook his head with a self-satisfied grin.

Cassie heard Diego, Carlo and Steve exhale their dissatisfaction. They thought she was stupid for coming to the meeting armed and she knew they were right. She should never have listened to Dale.

"Miranda the bitch! Put her shit into evidence bags and lets take her down town," the burly agent seemed very pleased with himself.

"Let these other dick-wads go and lets get the fuck out of here," he ordered.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,955 Followers
12