Biker Chick Pt. 02

Story Info
Dana is trained as a pledge.
3.6k words
4.56
22.9k
24
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biker Chick Part 2

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means they are adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all acts portrayed herein.

--------------------------

I held up the skirt. It was short, very short. I unsnapped it and stepped into it, pulling it up to cover my ass crack. I then took the top, which looked more like a bodice with low-cut cups and laced sides with buttons down the front.

Mouse helped me put it on and buttoned it for me. The skirt covered me standing still, but barely. Any movement will indeed expose my naked ass and twat.

The woman who handed me the outfit turned to look at me and said, "My name is Cassy." "Are you willing to be a pledge to the Iron Warlords?"

I replied, "Yes."

"Let it be acknowledged that Dana has answered yes." "You will be required to wear the pledges' clothes until you are accepted as a fully vetted and accepted member of the Iron Warlords."

"You will address me and all other female members as Mistress," she said. Then she continued.

"You will call all male members Master." Do you understand?

Again, I responded, "Yes," Mistress.

Cassy then said, "You will be required to serve every member as directed, in any way they wish, without question or reservation." Do you understand?

I nodded and replied, Yes, mistress.

She continued, "Upon acceptance in the Iron Warlords Motorcycle Club, you will be branded as an Iron Warlord in the manner determined by the Club Council." At that time, you will be one of us. Do you understand and accept all that I have told you?

I thought about it for a fleeting moment and said "Yes, mistress."

Cassie then said, "Get over here, pledge, straddle this bench, and lay back."

I responded, "Yes, mistress, and walked over to the bench, swung one leg over the bench, and laid back."

One of the other girls carried a porcelain basin over, setting it at a low table close to me. Another carried a washcloth and hand towel over, with shaving cream and a razor on top.

Cassy sat on the chair at the end of the bench and placed the washcloth in the basin of water. She picked up scissors and proceeded to trim my pubis very close to my skin. She then took the washcloth and laid it on my mound, wetting my pubis and cunt slit. The water was hot, almost hot enough to burn, which made me move.

Cassy said, "Do not fucking move pledge."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

Cassy proceeded to lather up my mound and labia regions to shave me. I felt the razor gliding over my mound and cunt as she expertly pushed and pulled my skin tight to ease the shaving process. She then rinsed and patted me dry, saying, "This is aloe; apply it to your twat after shaving to help with skin irritation."

I replied, "Yes mistress."

Cassy then said, "Sit up and spread your slut legs to show everyone the pride you have in your shaved slut cunt."

I felt the heat of shame as I sat up and spread my legs to show the others my shaved nakedness.

Just then, Bear and the other men walked in, taking seats at the many sofas sitting in a circle at the center of the barn. Every one of them looked right at my naked twat. I was surprised that none of them had made derogatory remarks yet.

Bear said, "Come here, pledge."

I responded, "Yes, Master, " as I got up and walked toward him. He patted his leg, and I turned and sat on his lap. He lit a joint and held it up to me. I took a deep drag of the smoke, feeling it soothe my nerves. The more I smoked, the more relaxed I got. The more I relaxed, the more my legs parted to show more of my Southern landscape.

Bear started kissing me as he inserted a fat finger in my wet cunt. Yes, it's wet again. I guess knowing I'm displaying my goodies to the group is my secret turn-on.

Bear pulled his fat finger from my snatch and held it high, exclaiming, "Damn this freaky bitch's cunt is dripping wet."

Hearing him degrade me in front of the others caused me to have a mini orgasm. I again felt the heat of embarrassment creep into my face.

Cassy yelled out, "Show us your wet twat, pledge!"

I responded, "Yes, Mistress," as I spread my legs further apart and forced the skirt to ride higher on my lap.

Bear then said, "Show the men and ladies how good of a cocksucker you are."

I responded, "Yes, Master, " as I got off his lap and knelt on the floor in front of him. I reached up to pull down his zipper.

He said, "No bitch, no hands, pull my zipper down with your teeth."

I pushed my face into his lap and caught his zipper flap in my mouth, closing my teeth on it and pulling it down. I then used my teeth to trap the jean material in my mouth and pull it back to unsnap his jeans.

Bear lifted his ass and shoved his jeans down to give me access to his cock and balls. I started by licking his nut sack and then proceeded to suck his cock into my mouth. As I bobbed up and down, sucking his cock, he rested his hand on the back of my head.

Cassy said, "Play with your cunt, pledge."

I reached down and rubbed my inflamed, erect little clitoris as I continued to suck his cock. One of the other guys across the room removed his pants and moved towards me with his large, stiff cock in his hand.

He dropped to the floor behind me and pushed his cock into my wet cunt furrow, and using his hand, he centered it on my cunt opening. I froze up. Bear said, "Who the fuck told you to stop?"

The guy who just shoved his long cock up inside of me slapped my ass and said, "Suck his cock pledge, no one told you to stop."

The embarrassment of sucking a cock while getting fucked in front of the group caused me to start crying. Tears of shame ran down my face as the guy behind me started plowing my cunt, slapping my ass, and grinding his pelvis into my ass cheeks.

Bear pushed my head down on his cock as he squirted the first of three jets of sperm into my mouth and forced his cock deep into my throat. I gagged and tried to pull off of him, and the guy behind me slapped my ass and said, "Relax your throat."

I did my best. The feeling was extremely foreign, and I had to gasp for air when Bear let go of my head. While all of this was going on, another guy sat next to Bear with his cock in his hand and said, "Suck my cock pledge."

I moved enough to get his cock in my mouth and started sucking his cock as I felt the guy in my cunt spray his load into my cunt. To date, this is the fourth cock I've ever had inside of me. He pulled out. I felt the air on my wet cunt as the sperm trickled out of my distended twat.

I then felt another pair of hands on my waist, gripping me tightly. That guy said, "Grab my cock pledge and put it in your cunt." I reached under me and took a hold of his cock, centering it on my sloppy, dripping cunt, and shoved my ass back at him as I grunted, slobbering on the cock in my mouth.

I had stopped crying, My tears dried up; my embarrassment was complete. I was debased and demoralized. I was a fucktoy, a cumbucket. a biker bitch in the making. The guy I was sucking pushed my head down as he discharged his load of sperm. This time, I was prepared. I relaxed my throat and swallowed his sperm.

The girls were cheering me on, calling me a slut, a cunt, and a skanky pledge. I was numb to the degradation, but my inner soul was heating up, and I felt a fire in the pit of my soul as I shivered and washed the cock inside of me with my discharge.

One of the other girls exclaimed, "This skank pledge just fucking came."

Another one said, "What a fucking cum bucket slut."

I didn't think I could possibly feel any further embarrassment. It was the most degrading thing I had ever done.

The guy whose cock was in my mouth withdrew as another took a seat next to him where Bear sat before. I knew what to do, so I moved toward him and took his cock into my mouth. The guy in my cunt blasted a load of spunk into me, slapped my ass, and pulled out as another took his place, abusing my sloppy, wet cunt.

The gang bang went for over an hour, with ten men getting sucked and filling my cunt. I fell to a heap on the cold, dirty wood floor. I had cum in my hair and face, and my mouth tasted pasty. My cunt was leaking a river of mixed sperm and cunt juice.

Two girls came over and hoisted me up as a third girl placed a Mason jar up against my cunt to collect the mixed sperm and cunt juice dripping out of my snatch. Another girl climbed onto the sofa in front of me and grabbed my golden locks, forcing my face into her snatch.

She said, "Eat my cunt, pledge."

I never ate pussy before, so I mimicked what Mouse had done to me the day before. The gang cheered me on, saying stuff like "eat that cunt pledge" suck her clit pledge" over and over until she climaxed and got out from in front of me.

"Drink it pledge, show them you're a jizz slut," the girl collecting the sperm from my gang fucked cunt said, holding up the mason jar with the mixed cum for all to see.

She pressed the jar to my mouth, and I tried to move away. I was still on my knees. Cassy put her knee in my back, grabbed my blonde hair, and pulled my head back. She pinched my nose and repeated, "Drink the Jizz Pledge or you will be punished thoroughly."

I continued my resistance until another girl twisted my encased nipple cruelly. When I went to scream, the girl holding the Mason jar poured the mixture into my mouth as Cassy and the others yelled, "Swallow it, Pledge."

I felt sick; the slimy cum mixture was cold and starting to congeal. At least one of the gang took a picture of the mixture running out of the cup and into my mouth. I shuddered.

Cassy saw my shudder as I squirted my climax out on the floor. She captured it on video. Then, she said, "This fucking pledge got off on being treated this way, to my total shame and embarrassment."

I fell to the floor on my back. The taste in my mouth threatened to make me puke. Then one of the other girls stepped over me and squatted, pushing her twat into my face, and said, "Eat my cunt pledge."

I lapped her cunt, tracing my tongue around her inner cunt flaps and then flicking her clitoris like a pro-lesbian. A few minutes later, I was rewarded with a fresh gush of her sweet discharge. I ate the twats of eight girls when I heard one say, "Donk is here."

I thought, "Who the fuck is Donk?" I looked over towards the barn door and saw a huge guy who literally filled the opening of the walk-through door. He was bearded and mean-looking, with tattoos all over. He had a half-bottle of Patron in his hand. He stepped toward me and offered the bottle. I took it and swallowed a big gulp to wash my mouth out after all the cum I swallowed.

He wasn't much for words; he looked at me and said, "On your hands and knees pledge."

I got on my hands and knees as he opened his fly and let his jeans drop to the floor. His cock hung from his pelvic bone like a sausage on a smokehouse wall. He wasn't even erect, and his cock was at least seven inches long and two inches in circumference.

He looked down and said, "Suck it, Pledge."

I took another big gulp of the Patron and leaned forward, taking his massive cock into my mouth. I bobbed back and forth, engulfing as much of that massive cock as I physically could. Fully erect, he grew to about nine inches in length and three inches in circumference. I had never had such a large cock in me before.

Donk sat on the straight-back chair one of the other girls brought over and said, "Get up here and sit on my cock, Pledge."

I got up and straddled his lap as I took his cock in my hand and centered it on my very wet cunt. I was dripping juice all over in anticipation as I lowered myself onto that huge prong. The head was fat and massive, and I felt my twat stretching to accept his invading cock.

Once his cock head was firmly embedded in my cunt sheath, I started lowering myself an inch at a time as shivers ran up my back. The others were cheering me on with encouragement like "yes, pledge, fuck that donkey cock." That is how he became known as "Donk."

My poor cunt was totally full and stretched. I started bouncing up and down on that massive donkey cock as shivers ran up my spine and cunt juice poured out of my twat. Donk reached up and freed my tits. He pinched my nipples and twisted them until they were stiff as pebbles.

"Nice tits pledge," he commented. He encircled me and forced me to bottom out, crushing my pelvis against his as his sperm splashed against my cunal walls and cervix. It felt like he dumped a gallon of his baby gravy in my sore, abused, distended twat.

Dunk unceremoniously pushed me off his lap to land on the floor. I sat there with his jizz leaking out of my twat as the others took pictures and made nasty comments. Bear got up and said, "Time to go to Mizzies. Get on my bike."

I stumbled to my feet; I was a mess, with cum running down my legs, my tits hanging out, and my hair matted with jizz and cunt juice. My face had dried cum on it. I wanted to clean up, but Bear said, "Hurry, pledge."

We rode as a group down the road, with the cool air drying the mess between my legs and my full tits on display. I was still leaking sperm and cunt juice all over his leather seat. He pulled up out front, killing the bike's engine, and got off. I climbed off behind him and buttoned my bodice.

We went into the bar, where we drank and got trashed. The only patrons in the bar were Iron Warlords. There was a stage behind the bar where they typically had a pole dancer. She couldn't make it tonight, so the gang told me to dance. I was trashed, so I didn't give a fuck. I got up there and gyrated and moved around as I removed my bodice.

One of the members locked the front door and yelled, "Take it all off," and I removed the skirt, displaying my entire body to the gang. One of the women produced a large rubber cock and balls attached to a low stool and said, "Fuck it pledge."

I made a show out of lubricating the fake cock with my wet cunt and then slowly squatting, allowing it to fill my sore, abused twat as I cupped my tits in my hands and tweaked my nipples to stiffness.

One of the guys yelled, "Nipples as nice as those should be pierced."

I continued lifting and squatting on the faked cock until I came to the cheers of the gang. I stood up on wobbly legs and had another shot of Patron. One of the girls had cleared a long table and told me to get on it and lie down.

I got on the table and laid back. One of the men walked over and held an ice cube to my tit and a minute later he shoved a curved needle through it followed by a gold barbell. He then proceeded to pierce the remaining nipple and place a barbell in that as well.

One of the girls said, "Are you going to properly thank him?"

I knew what to do, so I rolled on my side, unzipped him, and took his cock in my mouth, sucking it to completion. I spent the rest of the night being mauled by all of the Iron Warlords, men and women.

I woke up the following morning in the barn on a sofa covered with dried semen and sores. My mouth tasted like an atomic waste dump from the booze and cum. I was naked. My Pledge clothes were nowhere to be found.

I sat up, legs spread. I'm sure I looked a sight, but after the last few days of drinking, smoking weed, fucking, and sucking, who the fuck even cared? I didn't. Dignity was a word I used to know. I stood up on wobbly legs and walked outside. It was raining.

The rain felt good. It was cold, but it was washing off the dried cum. I walked toward the house. I needed a warm, soothing shower.

I entered the kitchen. Cassy was there. She greeted me by asking, "How's your cunt feeling, Pledge?"

"I'm sore," I responded.

Cassy said, "Where are you going?"

"Shower," I said.

She then said, "No, go back to the barn and stay there. "We will be out."

I responded, "Yes, Mistress."

I walked back to the barn slowly, hoping to let the rain cleanse me. I sat on a sofa with my knees drawn up to my chest. I know this position exposed my cunt, but I don't care. I feel filthy, used, and worthless for anything but a fuck toy. Cassy, Mouse, and the other girls came into the barn. Cassy yelled, "Stand up, pledge!"

I stood up as quickly as I could. She walked up and cuffed me, then put a blindfold over my eyes. She led me across the room and pushed me over a table, securing my handcuffed hands to it. She then grabbed one, then the other ankle, and bound them to the table legs.

I heard her stand up. I sensed she was behind me. Then I heard a swoosh and felt the painful sting of a paddle. I screamed out, "It hurt like a mother fucker!" I heard the swoosh again, and it was followed by the sharp pain of my ass on fire from the paddling.

My ass was assaulted with the paddle ten times. It felt like it was on fire. I was openly sobbing hysterically. Someone unfastened the bounds and stood me up, hooking my cuffed hands over my head. I was slightly suspended from some type of chain or rope. The ball of my feet could barely support me without putting too much pressure on my wrists.

I was scared and confused. The next thing I knew, I was swinging wildly while trying to catch my breath. Someone had punched me in the gut so fucking hard that they knocked the wind out of me and sent me swinging in the air.

Someone grabbed me and held me as two others grabbed my legs, lifting them up. Then I felt something being shoved into my sore, abused twat. I sensed it was lubricated; it slipped in without a problem.

Cassy said, "This slut pledge was already fucking soaked. Look at the juices coating her thighs."

She started shoving the dildo in and out while calling me vile and nasty names, like slut, cunt, twat waffle, and cumbucket pledge.

I shuddered as I climaxed. Despite the pain, I got off, having an earth-shaking climax.

"This bitch pledge got off on this; she squirted juice all over my hand," Cassy exclaimed.

She pulled the dildo out of my snatch and told the other to take me back to the table. She then fastened all the bonds, leaving me face down with my newly pierced tits against the table and my ass hanging over the edge, allowing access to my cunt.

My ass was still on fire. My cunt felt sore and swollen, and my nipples were in pain.

____________________________________________________________________________

Authors notes to the reader: Every story must come to an end. Or must it? I implore you, the reader, to tell me through your comments, feedback, or ratings. Do not comment on the morality of this fictitious writing. You read it. Thank you for following and/or reading.