Biker Girls' Debut

Story Info
Two friends go to a biker's pub.
8.3k words
4.59
17.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tina, recently I went with a girl friend (Alison) to a biker pub in the town. We went out of curiosity and a bit of devilment. We'd heard about things that happened, true or not, we wanted to find out. We met a couple of guys who were sort of on the fringes of the gang and they seemed real nice. They had slightly fewer tattoos than many and seemed cleaner than most.

We had a few drinks with them, they told us their names were Hank and "Smithy" they seemed a little older than us, say about twenty five or six, Ali and I are both twenty. We had a good laugh and they invited us to a Biker Rally on Saturday about forty miles away. They would provide helmets for us and told us to wear jeans and if we had leather coats that would be great.

They picked us up on Saturday morning, both Ali and I had been and bought cheapish leather bomber jackets, which we wore over tee shirts and tight jeans. It was really invigorating riding along clinging to the men's backs on the big powerful motorbikes. The vibrations sent a thrill up through my body.

When we arrived at the site in a big field, we were surprised by many things. Firstly the size of the event, it was massive, with catering vans and bars, there were even a couple of mobile tattoo parlours set up in marquees. There was a stage set up on the back of two trucks parked very close together, with various Rock Bands playing all day. We were also surprised, although perhaps we shouldn't have been, by the skimpy clothes worn by some of the women. Many of the men were wearing no shirts under their jackets or waistcoats, so there was plenty of flesh on display for both sexes. "I feel positively overdressed." Ali whispered to me.

"So do I." I confided in her, "But what can we do about it?"

"We could either take off our bras or leave the bras and take off our shirts, but still wearing our jackets." Ali suggested.

"Good idea." I replied, "what colour is your bra?"

"What other colour is there but black for a biker girl?" She giggled

"Snap." I said laughing. Hank was delighted when we told him our plan as we wanted to leave our shirts in the storage on the bikes. He and Smithy decided to do the same, so we all felt like a little gang of our own.

Ali and I felt really sexy with our black bras under our open bomber jackets. and it wasn't long before we were each being walked with a possessive and protective arm around our shoulders. Leather and denim seemed to be uniform even for the girls. Some had shorts and fishnets, others had incredibly short mini skirts and bare legs. It turned out that most of the girls had leather biker trousers to wear when travelling, but got their legs out when on site. Near the stage, there was another small stage where some dancing girls were gyrating to the music. Then it was announced that there was to be a wet tee shirt competition. "Shall we watch this?" Hank asked me.

"As long as that is all you want to do." I told him. "I not entering." He assured me that it had not been his intention to suggest such a thing.

"What's up Hank?" Ali asked laughing, "don't you think she's got the tits for it?"

"What about you?" I countered.

"Maybe another time." she said.

Hank and I stood at a safe distance, but still part of the crowd as various girls, most of whom had tattoos of some description get hosed down and eventually, in the latter stages of the competition rip off their shirts. I felt Hank's hand creeping up under my jacket and hold my bare waist above my jeans. I quite liked it so I did something similar to him, although in my case I ran my hand up his back. He and I looked at each other and smiled. It felt good. I don't think Ali and Smithy were far behind us. After a while in the final of the competition, one of the finalists, undid the button at the waist of her, now drenched, shorts and unzipping them, dropped them to the floor. A roar went up as she was naked under them. The MC picked them up and threw them into the crowd, where there were grabbed and shredded in seconds. The girl laughed as if she knew what was going to happen. She then turned to her competitor and shrugged as if to say, "beat that!"

Afterwards as we strolled back towards the bikes, I noticed Ali and Smithy steal a kiss, so I turned to Hank and said "We've had a lovely day, thank you Hank." then I reached up and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back again and asked, "would you like to do it again?"

"Yes." I replied and I kissed him again. We still had a little way to go to get to the bikes and resumed our walk. He put his hand on my bare waist again and before I knew what I was doing, I lifted his hand under my jacket and cupped it over my breast on that side. He fingered my nipple through the bra cup and I groaned with pleasure at the feeling. I was a little surprised but didn't object when he reached up my back and deftly with thumb and finger unclipped my bra. This made my boobs much more accessible, of which he took full advantage. His big hand covered my smallish breast and he caressed it and wound my nipple round and round until it was really quite hard.I I also knew that my clit was getting that way too. However I wasn't going to let him fuck me and told him so. But I did say I would give him a hand job. I could feel his erection through his leathers and wanted to get my fingers round it. I knelt down by the side of his bike and fumbled with the fastenings before he opened them for me.

A fine purple headed penis sprang out and I took it in my hand. "Don't let it spit in your eye." he joked.

Not engaging brain before speaking , I hear myself saying. "I might just let it do that." Ali and Smithy came and stood the other side of us shielding us from the bikers now leaving.

"God. Tina are you giving him a blow job?" Ali gasped, "She's got her tits out for him." she continued to no one in particular as she saw my bra gaping under my open jacket. In fact when he ejaculated I directed it to my face and got smothered for my trouble. Then for whatever reason, I took the softening prick between my lips and tasted the remains of his cum. He pulled me to my feet and kissed me hard, lifting my short jacket up my back and off my shoulders. My bare shoulder blades advertising the fact that I had nothing on under my jacket. But by then I was past caring.

Hank cupped my mound through my jeans. I let him do it too, it was very sexy. However when he tried to undo my jeans at the waist, I stayed his hand with mine saying, "some other time, Hank."

He respected that and we started to get ready to go home.

As they dropped us off near Ali's place, we kissed and watched them go off down the road.

"Would you go again? Ali?" I asked.

She hesitated before saying, "I've already told Smithy I will. He's going to sort out suitable dates and get in touch."

"Good." I said an walked home happy.

A few days later, I got a text, "meet me for coffee at lunchtime, Ali"

"I've got the dates." She told me when we met.

"Dates? Plural?" I asked.

"Mm. Two day event in Derbyshire in a fortnight, - camping." She said and waited for my reaction.

"Camping?"

"Uhuh. Smithy's got a four man tent with two bedrooms. He said we can have one and he and Hank will have the other."

I laughed, "Do you seriously thing that is what they have planned? It is going to be man woman, man woman, be honest, isn't it?"

"I suppose." Ali admitted, "but I didn't want to think that you were being forced into anything."

"We are going to get fucked aren't we Ali?" I said perhaps a little too loud for a town centre coffee shop.

"I hope so." She admitted.

"Right," I said, "We'd better get planning on what we are going to wear."

"Or not." she added with a grin.

"Wet tee shirts to you!" I said as I left the shop, wondering whether I would actually dare to enter such a competition. I am not over endowed in the breast department, they are there, but Ali is better proportioned, so she has more to offer in the way of exposure. During the fortnight before, Ali and I had many discussions on what the good biker chick wore on social occasions. Because my bum is "pert" I settled on adding some very tiny tight denim shorts to my wardrobe for when we got there together, with a black strappy camisole top if the weather was warm enough. Added to this would be extra layers if inclement. Ali was toying with the idea of denim too, but she was contemplating a miniskirt. I thought she was very brave, but she pointed out that she would definitely be wearing panties whereas I... had the option, - the very idea!

Smithy called me and said each of us could have one duffle bag each for everything repeat everything(!) that we needed. Wow this was going to be tight.

When we saw the bikes loaded, it seemed that even one whole duffle bag was a generous allowance. Five duffle bags, (one for food) and a tent with camping equipment made an impressive load on each bike even before we got on them. There was only just room for Ali behind Smithy, I knew her tits would get in the way sooner of later. Even I with my small frame, was snug behind Hank, I don't think either of us minded that too much.

It took us just over an hour to get to the site, riding quite fast, but I felt really safe. Both men knew how to handle their bikes and they weren't burn up boys. I was glad to get there though and Hank selected a site to pitch the tent. It seemed chaotic, but on reflection there was some order about it all. I don't want to call them gangs, but the different fraternities seemed to congregate together, although most visited other pitches during the afternoon.

The boys erected the tent whilst Ali and I decided to do something about getting the kettle on. Almost before the water boiled, the tent was up. I decided to pre-empt any awkwardness by slipping my arm through Hank's and asking "which side is ours, Hank?"

He had brought a double sleeping bag and pointed to it, "There." he said. "sleeping bag rules are no nightclothes."

"You naughty boy!" I exclaimed and laughed. Whilst the tea was mashing, Ali and I nipped into the tent to get out of our biking gear. "You going commando then Ali?" I asked but she shook her head. she was wearing full but sexy panties under her micro mini and a black tee shirt. she also had a black bra on. I decided also to wear a bra (black of course) under my camisole, it produced a little cleavage and I needed all the help I could in that department.

"Are you girls going to be in there all day?" Smithy shouted out. So I rapidly pulled on my shorts and went outside. A hot cup of tea and some sandwiches which Smithy had thought to bring along went down very well.

The bikes were each locked and then locked together. "If someone is determined to pinch them, they will have them." Hank told me and Ali, "all we can do is try and slow them down a bit. But there are some much more expensive bikes here, ours will hopefully pass unnoticed." There isn't much you can do to lock up a tent, but the folks around us seemed nice enough, one couple with a trike had brought a toddler with them, a little girl who apparently wanted to run around naked all the time. Nobody seemed to be bothered.

We could already hear the music throbbing away in the next field, so made our way over there. It was a much bigger site than the rally we went to a couple of weeks before, but there were many similarities. Same food stalls, same bike bits stalls, tattoo tents, leather jackets and the like. The most striking thing was the women. Anything seemed to go, exotic tattoos, chains and very few clothes even in broad daylight. There was not a part of the female anatomy that wasn't on view, sometimes on the same woman. The dress code seemed to be next to nothing or less. I suppose if you have an enormous tattoo down your back (or even front!) this was the ideal opportunity to show it off. Ali and I felt like frumps.

I decided to take off my bra and just wear my camisole. Ali saw what I was doing and removed her tee shirt. Hank smiled and said, "You're not going to need that for the rest of the weekend." He took my bra out of my hand and tossed into a campfire we were just passing. A cheer went up from some lads that were watching.

"Anything else you want to burn Hank?" I asked him giving him a cuddle. Ali's shirt for example?"

"That's Smithy's prerogative." he replied "I wouldn't touch anything that is hers."

"Awww!" I exclaimed, "so the gang bang we were expecting tonight ain't gonna happen then!"

He laughed heartily and said "We'll see,"

Very soon we were near the stage. Some of the couples were dancing, but it was mostly women. "Do you want to dance, Hank?" I asked.

I suspect it wasn't 'cool' for a man to be seen dancing, so he shook his head and indicted I should dance with Ali. It was too loud to hold a conversation but she got the message and we danced mainly for the amusement of the men, but we had fun too. Then we spotted Hank and Smithy holding four beers so we stopped dancing and started drinking.

We stood with our plastic pint glasses in our hands watching a sexy ginger singer in front of the band she was wearing a brilliant white micro-dress which not only showed off her tanned legs, but contrasted beautifully with all the black around. She shone like a beacon, she was good too, having the crowd rock along with the music. I stood with my back to Hank's muscular chest, his free hand on my shoulder. We were engrossed in the performance of the girl singer, is was a question of "is she, or isn't she?" wearing panties, we're talking about here. As she spun round her dress flared out a little but not enough to reveal the truth. I slid my free hand behind me and touched Hank's groin. He was hard! I must admit The girl was putting on a great teasing and sexy act without revealing anything that wasn't on display already. I rubbed my hand lightly up and down Hank's erection and became aware that he was sliding the strap of my camisole off my shoulder and down my arm. I had no doubt that my tit was going to come out of the top any second. Then it did. I quickly finished my drink and dropped the glass on to the grass (Look, I know, OK?) I reached out for his hand and brought it up to my exposed nipple. He caressed my breast and rubbed my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He was driving me crazy and I was beginning to gasp He offered his glass of beer to me and poured into my mouth faster than I could take it, so most it went all down my front, soaking my camisole. His free hand then went to the waist fastening of my shorts and in a moment it was undone. his big hand pushed it's way down on inside them and he fingered my clitoris and labia.

On stage, the girl's dress seemed to have come unhitched at the back and when she turned away from the audience we could all see her bare back, her skirt was sliding higher and higher as was my temperature as I was sagging into Hank's all encompassing hand. He was working me beautifully and I had no mind about who might be watching, nor did I care at all. All I cared about was getting off and this was going to happen pretty soon. Hanks raised his glass again and this time poured the remainder of his beer over my shoulder length blonde hair. I don't know why I should think that sexy, but at that moment I did, I SO did! Then I squirted all over Hank's hand and he rubbed me down there so vigorously that I cried out "Yes! YES! YEESSSS!" and would have slid down on to the grass if her hadn't held me up, a finger still inside my cunt.

I turned round in his arms and gasped. "That was wonderful!" A great cheer went up from the crowd, but they were applauding the singer who was finishing her set. As she departed the stage, she faced the crowd and lifted her dress to reveal she was wearing a little yellow thong, so she was after all.

Not only was I drenched in beer, I was dripping in sweat too, but I was happy, tired but happy. "You owe me one." Hank said.

"Anytime." I said.

"Fine, but first let's go and get something to eat." He replied. I moved to bring my shoulder strap back into place, but he added "leave it." so I did, my breast still uncovered. I felt very daring.

We caught up with Smithy and Ali at the food area. "Here they come, the sex stars of the afternoon. That was some show you two put on out there." Ali said laughing, "I was quite turned on myself."

Smithy said "That girl who was on this afternoon is on again tonight - late and I'm told it is always worth watching."

"Hmm," I said, "I wonder what that means?" with my finger to my cheek.

"Sexier, no doubt" Ali replied, "Although she'll have to go some to keep up with you two!" We were sitting eating typical festival food, everything is bad for you, when we became aware of a bit of a commotion. There was crowd gathering and a bit of dust was getting raised. We went over the have a look. Two big burly guys were wrestling still dressed in their bikers boots, leather trousers and waistcoats.

"What are they fighting about?" Someone asked. as each of the was being cheered on, if that was the right word by two women. The guys were getting a lot of verbal abuse from the women, it was not clear who was supporting who.

"This is a long standing feud which boiled over after a few beers this afternoon." Another guy offered. "It seems that the one who is defeated and declared the loser by that old guy doing the refereeing, has to relinquish his woman to the other gang for the night."

"Really?"

"Yeah and the last time that happened she came back pregnant and tattooed."

"Wow!"

"Only last time it happened the girl was gambled away. This time it's blood their after."

It was getting ugly and I didn't want to watch anymore, so the four of us drifted away, but we hadn't gone far before there was a shout and big cheer. The fight was apparently over. A few minutes later, gang of about eight men were walking away, one all battered and bloodied but laughing. The others were carrying a woman head high and ripping off her clothes as they went.

"Poor woman". Ali shuddered.

"That's what you get for getting too deeply involved with the hard core gangs." Hank observed.

"Will her gang try to rescue her?" Ali asked.

"Two things about that. They would lose face if they did and the other is that the women are treated like chattels and handed round within the gang. I'm guessing there must be compensations, like great sex or something."

"Can I have the sex without violence on the side please?" I pleaded.

"There now, I was just about to use you as an entry pass into one of the smaller gangs." Hank sounded annoyed and thumped his fist into his other hand.

"Look at his eyes! Ali pointed, "he can stop from smiling, but he can't hide the twinkle in his eye!"

"Good God!" Hank sounded exasperated. "Spotted. I guess I'll just have to settle for handing you over to Smithy for an hour or two... er second thoughts he might only need fifteen minutes" Then he laughed. Smithy punched his arm and laughed too.

It was now late afternoon and we went back to check on the camp. Everything seemed to be in order. "Let me show you the bed." Hank offered and led me into the tent. we were no sooner in than my top was pulled off "Now give me a nice biker girl blow job."

"What's a biker girl blow job?" I smiled.

"One where I cum in your face again."

"How about in my mouth?" I asked teasingly. His penis which was already out gave a twitch at that, so I set to work. I worked my tongue around the helmet of his prick and before if got too hard, I sucked his foreskin into my mouth.

You'd have thought that I had electrocuted him he bucked up off the sleeping bag. "Fucking hell Tina!" He bellowed, "Nobody's ever done that to me before!"

"Keep it quiet in there!" Smithy's voice came through the tent wall.

"What did you do Tina?" Ali asked, "will you show me?"