Biker Girls' Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is the gang girl they took last night!" Smithy guffawed. "They must have found some Iodine in one of the farm buildings." Apparently farmers use iodine as an antiseptic when calves are born. It has a very high staining quality which can take days to wash off. She was greeted by her own gang with almost disdain, almost ignoring her until two of their women took her in hand and whisked her away. A curt nod was exchanged between the two gang leaders and they turned their backs on each other and went back to their own.

We clambered on to the fully loaded bikes and had a gentle ride back to our home town. On the way we called in at a roadside cafe, sitting by the window so we could keep an eye on the bikes. Whilst the boys were getting the food, Ali asked me what I thought about the trip. "Well I expected to get fucked and I did, but there were so many things that did surprise me..."

Ali took my hand across the table "They're coming back! Quick would you go with them again if they asked us?"

"Would you?" I asked in return. She grinned and nodded. "So would I, in an instant!" I added forcibly.

"Sausage and mash alright?" Smithy asked as he put down two plates before us. "Well we had a great time with you two, didn't we Hank? Do you fancy coming camping with us next weekend? It won't be a rally, just the four of us camping in a field somewhere, so it will be a lot quieter."

Hank chipped in, "we loved the way you two girls took to it and joined in..."

"Yes! We'd love to!" Ali interrupted him. "As long as there is plenty of sex." Hank looked at me, I grinned and nodded at him. Ali looked at me and winked, "and we'll bring fewer clothes next time."

The guys dropped us off at mine as I have a better shower and a more reliable hot water system than Ali has. As the boys rode away, Ali asked, "looking forward to next weekend?" I nodded as I waved to the boys. "So am I... I want them to do really dirty things to me!"

I looked at her quizzically, "what do you have in mind?"

She took my hand, "let's go inside and I'll show you."

Ali stayed the night.

On Wednesday, Ali and I met for lunch. "This weekend..." she said.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Well," she began, cleared her throat and started again. "Well, I was thinking that as a treat for the boys, we might... er... not take any underwear with us at all."

"We didn't wear much last weekend." I mentioned.

"I know, but apart from jeans whilst we're on the bikes, let's say tiny dresses and tops and skirts only and stuff that tears easily."

"This sounds like a replay of last weekend." I muttered.

"I know," she said, "but the environment will be different, village pub with country yokels being shocked at how little we are wearing, it'll be fun."

I had a surprise in store for Hank (and I suppose Smithy) when he/they turned up on Saturday morning. I called him up from the window, both of them came up and I opened the door topless, made sure that they saw me put on my bomber jacket on over nothing at all. "Ready? I asked them.

Ali had been watching over the bikes, Smithy told her immediately, "Tina is naked under her bomber jacket."

"And how do you know I'm not?" she asked him. and unzipped her jacket enough to let him see there were only tits under it.

"Looks like we're in for a good weekend!" Hank observed.