Biker Girls' Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later!" Hank called out, "now shut the fuck up!"

I got on with the job in hand. I cupped his balls with one hand while slowly rubbed my other up and down his penis, sucking on it. The position was awkward and I couldn't sustain it for long. so I settled for laying my head on his stomach, my cheek against his hairy belly, his prick pointing directly at my face.

When it came the semen flew out of his meatus with such force that it was taken aback and as I got smothered, I felt the warm slightly salty milk dripping off me, but the second spurt had still to arrive and that felt even more than the first one. a third and finally a fourth weaker emerged. I was drenched in the stuff it was all over my face from in my hair to dripping off my chin. I leant up on one arm looked at Hank and with a grin asked, "satisfied?"

He took my hair in both hands a wiped my face clean with it. He carefully made sure that every drop of semen on my face was removed... with my own hair. "Don't wash your hair." he said.

I understood. I wanted his smell on me. Besides on a more practical level the queues for the few showers even this early in the event were hours long. No, I would play the "durty girl" and let my man make me smell of him for the weekend.

"Can we come in?" Ali and Smithy were crawling in under the flimsy partition.

I am sure I looked a mess with spunk in my hair and down my body. "Look what he has done to me." I said quietly

"We want to know what you did to him to make him do that to you."

I looked at his now flaccid penis. "I'll show you." I said and pulled his foreskin up with my fingers then sucked it into my mouth. It still tasted of semen and I relished it.

"Wow!" Smithy said, "you didn't do that to me."

"No, but I will, I promise." Ali murmured. I noticed that she was still wearing her bra although her skirt and panties were missing.

"Now sod off and let us sleep." Hank said, not irritably, but with enough passion to let everyone know he meant it. He held up the side of the sleeping bag and I slid in beside him. The others went and I snuggled up to him in bed for the first time. I lay half on top of him feeling our naked bodies touching all the way. I lifted one leg and hooked it over his thigh. "What do you think of it so far?" He asked quietly.

"Great." I whispered conscious that my dampening labia was brushing against his soft penis.

"Will you do something for me?" He breathed.

"Anything."

He chuckled, "careful. When we go out tonight don't wear any underwear."

"I don't much of a choice, you burnt the only bra I had with me."

"I'll burn all your panties too then."

"That won't be necessary, I'll happily go out pantyless with you tonight." I whispered, "most of the women seem to be near nude anyway, so I guess I won't be noticed."

He grunted and fell asleep.

We woke a couple of hours later and I had a peek through to have a look at Ali and Smithy. I could only see him, but a lump in the bed indicated where she was, somewhere near his groin. I smiled. Hank said "let's go and get something to eat." I nodded, "here," he said "put this on." He handed me one of black his tee-shirts.

"Is that all?" I asked, he grinned, "well stay close to me then." I demanded, a little scared. It came down further on me than I feared. I have dresses shorter than that.

As we walked to the food area, I felt very vulnerable, but a bit whizzed too. I just knew that everyone knew that I was naked under this shirt, but I didn't see anyone give me a second glance. "How do you feel?" Hank asked me as we bit into another burger.

"Nervous and a bit excited." I confessed.

"Want to up the ante a bit?"

"W-what do you have in mind?" I asked, quite nervous now.

"A few modifications."

"Like what?"

"Oh I don't know, perhaps a couple of holes cut in it, or shorten it up a bit."

I gulped. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes." he said gruffly.

"You won't leave me by myself?" I pleased.

"Fat chance!"

"Well OK then but not too much or too many." I heard myself reply.

"Stay here!" Hank ordered and was gone.

"Hallo darlin' you're a sexy little thing aren't you" A biker, quite old, approached me.

"My boyfriend will be back in a minute."

"Then you won't mind me sitting here with you till he gets here will you?" Alf was a tattooed man in his fifties with a bit of a paunch and grey beard. In other circumstances I think I might have enjoyed talking to him, finding out what he had done and all. But right now I was petrified of him, even though all he had done was talk to me, he hadn't attempted to touch or even get close to me. I was relieved to see Hank coming back and Alf saw him too. "Well ta-ra darling I've got to be off now." He said and was gone.

"You OK Tina?" Hank asked, "Was that old scrote bothering you?"

"I think he just wanted to talk to someone." I said.

"You weren't bothered by him?" Hank enquired.

"No, no, he was just being pleasant." I assured him, "He was... well polite I suppose I should say." Sounding a lot more confident than I felt at the time. "I'm OK now you're back."

"OK then let's get started." He had a pair of scissors and cut across my shirt about two inches above my belly button. The cut was about six inches long then at one end he cut downwards for a couple of inches. This left a diagonal flap which hung down uncovering my belly and navel. "Let's go back to the tent." He suggested, "we'll carry on there."

At first I was very nervous about how much I was revealing, but I calmed down and began to enjoy the feeling that people could see, if they cared to look, that the shirt was my only garment. In truth all they could see was a bit of belly I have worn less on a beach in a bikini, it was just the setting that was unnerving.

We made it back to the camp. I got used to walking around with my belly on show, in fact the naughtiness sort of appealed to my mischievous nature. When we got back Hank decided that more material needed to go from the tee shirt of his that I was wearing as a dress. I took it off and let him get busy. The sleeves went and the arm holes were extended south both sides. I got the giggles as Hank cut more and more off shirt. Also he cut a series of horizontal slits across the back all the way to my bum. I was really laughing now as he gone far too far to expect me to wear this out , so I was just letting him go for it, no cuts were barred so to speak.

He announced that he had finished, so I put what remained of the shirt back on to model it for him. Nothing important was actually on show, well maybe a bit of my bum, but the effect was sexy as well as anarchistic. It was a sort of protest against traditional fashion if you like, not that I nor any of my friends were fashionistas.

Because it was difficult to stand up in the tent, Hank persuaded me to go just outside, so I could model it for him properly. "God Tina is that what you're wearing tonight?" Ali and Smithy had come back from wherever they had been and caught me whilst I was outside.

"Of course not! Hank was just having a bit of fun..."

"Yes, she is." Hank said firmly coming out of the tent. "What's more she is just about to go and get some water from the tap."

The tap was only about twenty yards or so away, a point taken into account when selecting our camping spot. "Oh no I'm not!" I shrieked.

"Go on I dare you!" Ali laughed. "I'll come with you."

"You're fully dressed!" I rejoined, in fact she hadn't actually got much on either.

"I'll lose the bra and borrow Smithy's waistcoat." she offered. "C'mon, or I'll think you are chicken."

"Just to the water tap?"

"Just to the tap." She confirmed. So I picked up the small water container and headed towards the tap. "Are you having a good time?" she asked as we walked.

"The best."

"Even if your man makes you walk about as good as naked?" she queried.

"I suppose the environment here affects that. After all we've seen lots of bare muff and tits here today, haven't we?" I rationalised my position. "Why don't you flash yours?" I challenged her, "Yours are so much better that mine."

"A bit bigger, not better." She corrected me and pulled the waistcoat back and put her hands on her hips. "There, see?"

There was a queue at the tap so we had to wait. "I keep thinking about that poor girl who got taken by the other gang earlier." I said.

"They won't hurt her." The guy behind us in the queue said. "They will gang bang her and humiliate her, but they won't injure her at all."

"Physically, you mean, what about psychologically?" I asked him. He was standard biker, leather waistcoat, greying beard and pot belly.

He looked me up and down and smiled. "You new to this sort of thing aren't you?"

"Yes." I admitted.

"Well first, let me say, you've got balls to walk around like that. It usually takes a few months for women to get to that.." he pointed my lack of cover, " ...stage. But to get to the depth of the gangs that she has got to, she will have already been passed around within her own gang, so she knew what was at stake even before the argument started. I suppose she got a thrill of being at risk and would have felt wonderful if her guy had won."

"Any chance of getting some water here?" came a voice from behind us. We noticed the tap was now unoccupied, so rapidly I filled the container.

As we made way for the guy who had been talking to us, he said, "Better stay on the fringes for a while and enjoy your new found freedom to walk around naked in a crowd and get admired, but not bothered."

"Thank you for your advice." I told him, "what's your name?"

"Names don't matter round here. Have a good time tonight."

"Thanks, I will." I replied.

I was persuaded to wear the shirt to the concert. I felt very vulnerable, but excited at my daring. Ali was not so daring but as we stood drinking beer waiting to the main act to hit the stage, I noticed that Smithy was standing behind her and having undone the waistband of her little skirt, had his hand down inside the front of it. I caught her eye and gave her a thumbs up sign. she simply smiled back at me and rubbed her backside into Smithy's groin.

The band struck up and the crowd greeted the girl singer again. Her name was Sushi, Smithy joked that that was because she smelled of fish. I had to think about that for a moment and realised he was referring to the odour that a woman sometimes gives off. she was wearing a long coat down to her ankles, so we were left in some ignorance what if anything, she had on underneath it. She strutted on to the stage to cheers, the band struck up and without any preamble, went into her first number. About halfway through, the coat dropped to the floor, revealing a dress which was sexy enough, but was clearly not the only layer she was wearing.

By the third or fourth number, I forget which, Hank had slipped his hands in through the holes he had cut in my shirt and was busy diddling my clit with one hand and squeezing my tits with the other. I started to take less notice of what was happening on stage and more of what was happening to me. The slow build up of pressure within me was rising like steam in a boiler. I was about ready to blow, when Hank, who knew what he was doing to me, eased off and let me stop doing so and kept me on the verge of orgasm. I was ecstatic and loving what was happening. At that moment I would have let him do whatever he wanted to me, indeed I would have happily done anything he suggested.

Suddenly Sushi was crowd surfing and after only a few seconds, her dress was gone. She was recovered to the stage by security wearing much the same as I was, very little except a torn tee shirt. She did not seem at all bothered. the amount of leg and side boob exposed was fantastic, indeed she was happily flashing her tits as she sang. After a while I was convinced that the rips and tear in her shirt were getting bigger and letting us see more of her body. I did not see her actually tearing the shirt as all, so she must have been clever about it.

Then she was asking for "babes" as she called them to join her on stage. She said she needed two. "Right Here!" Hank called out and pushed me towards the stage. Security bore me away and the next thing I know I was being lifted by strong hands up on to the stage over speakers and cables.

Sushi pointed at me and shouted "Snap! You and I are going to get on just fine!" Another girl appeared on stage having been pushed up by other guys. In comparison she was properly dressed, having tight black jeans and a black sleeveless top. It was obvious she was wearing a bra. "You!" Sushi shouted at her, "Lose the shirt." The girl grinned and lifted her top over her head to show her black bra. Sushi grabbed the girl's shirt and threw it into the crowd, "I'll give you another one." and the girl shrugged.

Sushi put the mike on it's stand and we three stood with our arms around each other as the next song started. Luckily it was one that I knew the chorus of and our trio sang along together. Then she took centre stage whilst me and the other "volunteer" danced behind her. Then came the request to the other girl, "Do you wanna lose the bra too?" The girl nodded nervously. "Ok wait a mo." Then Sushi danced over to me, singing as she did so and we danced together a bit, rubbing our tits together and the like. "You're a sexy little bitch aren't you? she sang to me. This brought forth a roar from the crowd. Then she went over to the other girl and singing to her, unclipped the girl's bra. The girl immediately held the bra to her chest and turn to face the band, this meant the crowd could see her bare back.

Whilst the guitarist played a riff, Sushi said to me "When I give you the nod, you tear my shirt and I'll tear yours - right?"

"What? right off?" I gasped.

"Whatever." Sushi answered then dance back over to the other girl, snatch her bra away and tossed that into the crowd. Leaving the mike on the stand again, she danced over to me "Now!" I hesitated then grabbed the neckline of her shirt and pulled it apart. but before I had completed the tear, she ripped the front out of mine completely. I yanked at hers again and it opened like a jacket and she let it fall off her shoulders on to the stage. Everyone could see that all she wore was a little yellow thong. She disposed of my shirt entirely and laughed when she saw I was naked. "I thought you'd be wearing panties!" She laughed. "Go on... go ahead." and offered her hip to me I snapped the string of her thong and it slithered down to the floor. "Now we're quits!" She put her arm round me and we posed for the crowd. She waved over the other girl, still topless and we posed all together.

A stagehand brought her a sort of robe and handed me and the other girl a commemorative Tee shirt each. Sushi grabbed the mike and called by a "Big Hand for the girls here!" The crowd went mad as she went into her next song. I was in a dream and walked to the side of the stage still carrying the shirt I had been given.

"Put the shirt on darlin'." one of the security guys said, "your boyfriend is here to collect you." I slipped the shirt on which was none too long and slid off the stage into Hank's arms.

"You were wonderful!" He beamed. "Now I've got to get you back to the camp safely."

"I'll walk with you." A voice said. It turned out to be one of the biggest security guys I have ever seen, "just to make sure you get there all right."

As we pushed through the crowd, Sushi's act was still going on and it sounded like she was still teasing the guys. Someone called out "I'll give you fifty quid for the shirt!"

The security guy said "You can buy them for thirty quid from the stall."

"But I want THAT one!" the bloke moaned.

"Beat it Buster!" Security guy snarled and that shut him up.

We got to the entrance to our field and Hank said, "we'll be Ok from here thanks." So the guy told us to have a good night, turned on his heel and headed back to the show. Hank took me in his arms and kissed me deeply and I surrendered to his crushing arms. "Take off the shirt." He whispered gruffly.

Suddenly there was nothing that I would rather have done than walk naked the last fifty or so yards to our tent. "OK." I gasped and pulled it over my head. IT was dark and with only a torch and the occasional campfire providing light, I felt very sexy walking naked in amongst the tents.

When we got to our tent, I said softly, "Take me Hank, take me out here." The next moment I was on my back on the slightly damp, but soft grass and Hank was trying to divest himself of his jeans. "Completely naked Hank. I want you completely naked, I'm not going anywhere."

He dropped onto me his big powerful body encompassing and covering mine. "Fill me Hank, fill me to the brim." I gasped. Bearing in mind the sights and sound of the day, he was more than ready to do as I asked and he was soon pumping his sperm deep inside me. I wanted it, needed it and had to have it.

"God! Look at those two!" Ali and Smithy arrived as Hank was we were mid flow.

"Join in!" Hank gasped. "Ali, wank Smithy off over Tina's face!"

"Too late!" Ali laughed, "he's just cum all over mine! But I didn't climax and I've got a cunt full of pussy juice just waiting for her."

Hank eased himself up and made way for Ali to kneel over my face and position her pussy above my lips. I became aware of someone fingering my clitoris, I didn't know who but I guessed it was Hank. But then I looked up and saw him offering his flaccid, but slimy prick to Ali's mouth. She gobbled him down, mixing her saliva and Smithy's sperm all over her face. I continued to let Ali's juices dribbled into my mouth as I felt a bearded chin between my thighs, then a rough feeling tongue almost like a cat's began to lap at my pussy. I assumed this was Smithy, as he had a beard, but to be honest I didn't care so much who it was. I reached up and tore the front of Ali's top apart and caressed her beasts almost feverously. She groaned as I did that, but it might have been because Hank was hard again and literally fucking her mouth.

Eventually we all came and collapsed in a heap around the fire. Hank and I naked, with Ali pretty much so too, Smithy was almost fully dressed. "Like that?" Hank asked me.

"What do you think?" I asked, exasperated. "I fucking loved it!" Then after a moment I addressed Ali, "That was the first time we've ever done anything like that, isn't it Ali?"

"I'll bet it won't be the last!" Smithy guffawed.

"I hope it won't." Ali said quietly. "I liked it too."

"The bar is still open, let's go and get a drink." Hank suggested.

"Are you going to put on some clothes?" I laughed.

"Of course!.. but not too many and that goes for you too."

I wore a top and jeans as did pretty much all of the others. When we got to the bar, it seems we almost needn't have bothered. Lots of guys didn't have shirts on and the women, well, most of them hadn't got shirts on either although some were wearing bras. We felt positively overdressed. We stayed for about an hour, but the call of nature demanded that we left early. Getting back to the tent, Hank and I climbed into our big sleeping bag and cuddled down. Ali and Smithy did the same and eventually I fell asleep in Hanks arms.

It was first light when I awoke and the camp was quiet. Hank had a woody, so I slithered down inside the hot stuffy bag and took it into my mouth. I manipulated it with my hand and tongue and I could feel his sap rising until I was delighted when he spurted loads of his precious white seed into my mouth. I swallowed. It tasted salty and warm and then with the aroma still on my lips, I crept up and kissed him on the mouth.

Breakfast was taken at one of the burger bars that was doing a roaring trade in bacon butties. Hank and Smithy were having a discussion about the journey home. "Better not leave it too long," Hank said, "it could take a while to get out." In the event it was nearly midday by the time we had got everything packed up and loaded. We were just saying goodbye to the couple with the trike and youngster when we were distracted by a load of bikers strolling slowly through the camp. they were carrying a naked girl who was painted purple!