Biker’s Ha!

Story Info
Bikers think they own the road and all the women they meet.
2.9k words
2.73
24.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was a rehash from where I started a week or so ago. I deleted over 1700 words. I thought it was much better after cutting it down to bare bones. It's up to you for want you think of it.

By loveofmyLife75.

Biker's Ha!

We were going away for a mini break during the week my wife and I. To drive for half the day and see the sights. Book in to a hotel for two nights and drive back home that was the plan.

I pulled up at a big nice-looking hotel and we went to book in. I was carrying a suit case in either hand. Barbara my wife had nipped to the bathroom. I went to the room and dropped the cases on the floor.

Heading back, I got lost on the way back. One of the staff had to show me the way back. I was at the far end of the hotel. I must have been lost. For half an hour.

When I got back Barbara was talking to a man, he was a biker she was interested in what he was saying to her.

I walked up to them saying "Barbara who's your new friend."

"Tom this is Tony he's a biker... and asked me to have a quick ride on the back of his bike around the park once or twice."

My spider senses were tingling. But I had no option but to agree.

"Yes, go on then don't' be too long we were going for a long walk before dinner, "I said.

They rode off. Hour after hour passed it was nine at night when they came back. Barbara walked pass me with him. I followed and they went in his bedroom. I knocked on the door. I got fuck off.

Don't knock again or your next step is hospital. I heard Barbara call out I won't be long my love. She was not long about fifteen minutes. But her clothes had been all ruffed up. She came to our bedroom with her head looking at the floor.

Well, he had fucked her I knew that much. And she would not look at me. she showered and got into bed and fell asleep. I wanted to kill him and Barbara at the same time. Gripping my teeth and clenching my hands I was mad as hell.

I got up and went for a walk down the main road. I had to cool off. Kicking the hell out of every fence and hitting tree after tree. I had a gun they would have been both stone cold dead by now. I stopped and looked round and there was a shop that sold car and motor bike parts. Right Tom the biker tomorrow night you are going to get a big surprise. If you try and fuck my Barbara again.

I went back to the hotel and fell asleep next to my wife who had cheated on me hours before. I was awake first and was in the bathroom when Barbara woke up.

"Tony where are you, "she called out.

I walked out of the bathroom naked with a semi on and looked into her eyes. Her head dropped and she called out, "what have I done."

"I said get up and lets have breakfast and we will talk about it."

We went for breakfast and Barbara kept her head down saying," sorry."

We went out the hotel for a morning walk it was time to find out what had gone on.

"Right Barbara I want to know all the details. of you having sex with him on the bike ride and in the bedroom, "I said in aggressive tone.

"Nothing happened on the bike ride... But he wants me to go out with him again at two o'clock to meet his biker mates...And we will be back about nine."

My spider senses were tingling ten to the dozen. I did not say anything I waited for her to continue. She did not want to say any more so it was up to me to push it.

"Barbara if nothing happened on the bike ride. Why did you walk pass me and went in this bedroom...You must had realised he wanted to fuck you?"

"No, he told me there was something he wanted me to see."

"Yes, Barbara is cock...don't forget I followed you to his bed room I knocked on the door. All I got was fuck off. Followed by don't knock again or your next step is hospital."

I had to walk away he was bigger than me and I did not want a trip to the hospital.

"Barbara, I heard you call out. I won't be long my love. You were about fifteen minutes. Your clothes had been all ruffed up.

I knew then he had fucked you...When you came to our bedroom you were looking at the floor...You would not look at me.... Then you showered got in bed and fell asleep... What the fuck do you want me to do?"

"NO Barbara tell me exactly how he fucked you and in what position."

By now Barbara was crying her eyes out saying all the time sorry and what have I done."

"Barbara it as happened now. For fucks sake tell me how he fucked you."

This is what Barbara told me.

Right after I called out. I won't be long my love. He pushed me down on the bed. And pulled down my panties.

His cock was out wanting to fuck me hard.

His cock was not half the size of yours he was small for his size.

He was in a hurry he manages you get his small cock in me.

Then he went mad.

He was close. His cock slipped out of me. He shot is load all over the outside of my pussy.

He was all done in. I got off the bed put my panties back on and run back to our bedroom... You know the rest."

I stopped walking and looked at her she was still crying. I held her tight for some time.

"Tony when we were out on his bike. He told me I was going to be his biker Queen...what does that mean."

My spider senses were tingling ten to the dozen once again.

"Barbara, what that means...You were going to be his slut his whore? He would pass you around to all his biker mates...let them fuck you...When they were all fed up you.... You would have left you their standing in what you had on...And they would have moved on."

"You mean I was going to be made into a bikers fuck toy...then they would leave me by the road."

"Yes, now you know why I don't like bikers."

"Tony what are we going to do."

"Barbara, you agree with me whatever I say to him this afternoon when he wants to take you for a bike ride."

Two o'clock could not come fast enough for me.

+

We were sitting in the bar and in walks Tom.

"Barbara my queen, ready for our bike ride to see my biker mates...we will be back about nine." Tom said.

"Sorry Tom we book a show and we will be back about half five, sorry about that¸" I said.

"Barbara, I have bought for you a bikers leather jacket and a rucksack you agreed yesterday," Tom said.

He handed the bikers leather jacket and a rucksack to Barbara. And she took them of him.

"Sorry Tom we are going to a show you can come with use if you want. "Barbara said with a smile.

He glared at the both of us turned and headed for is expensive bike. Then at top speed went down the road.

"Barbara, I assume the rucksack is for your clothes when you intended to run off with him."

"Yes, that is what he wants me to do and wear his bikers leather jacket, "Barbara, said.

"Barbara you will have to make your mind soon its either him or me," I said.

We got in the car and went to the motor car bike parts shop. Barbara went in next door she told me she was going to get a surprise for me.

In the car/ bike parts shop I asked for help. I told them I was stripping down my motor bike engine. I wanted some type of liquid to remove every drop of oil and grease.

He picked up a gallon container this is what you need. There will be no oil or grease after you have used this stuff. What about the oil ports? This is the same stuff in an aerosol can with a direction tube. Give me four of them please. You will need a tundish oil tray and a pair of gloves. I paid the man and put them in my boot next to my tools. I went next door and Barbara was paying.

"What have you bought, "I said.

"It's a surprise for went we get home," she said.

We spent the rest of the day shopping for her. We went back to the hotel for half five and changed and we were in the dining room for six. I intended to be late for Tom. We order our starters and main meal and had a bottle of wine at the side of our table.

Then who walked in up to us Tom.

"Barbara my queen, ready for our bike ride to see my biker mates it is getting late."

"Sorry Tom we order our food. We are having a celebration," I said.

Then I went on to say. sit down and join us we will be done in an hour or so. Then we were going for a dance or two...There still time for a bike ride later.

Tom was not amused. He sat with us and I chatted to him.

"Tom almost forgot to ask you. Last night when you fucked Barbara and you told me to fuck off. Followed by don't knock again or your next step is hospital... Would you have sent me to hospital or not.

He was not amused at what I had said.

"Tom if you want to fuck Barbara tonight get a bigger cock, "I said to him.

He stood up and left the dining room out to his bike and headed of somewhere.

We enjoyed our dinner and we went to our room. I was about ten when I heard the sound of his bike coming back to the Hotel. Time for action. I told Barbara to lock the door and I will be as quick as I can.

Out to the underground car park and found his bike. Walk to my car and picked up what I bought from the shop. On went the gloves. Down went the oil tray. I unscrewed the sump plug then the oil filler cap. The oil poured away. While it was draining, I picked up one of the aerosols cans up with a direction tube. I pointed the tube at the front wheel bearing on the right-hand side and sprayed until the can was empty. Oil and grease run out like a river. I did the same on the lefthand side of the front wheel bearing.

I repeated the same on the back wheel. Put back in the sump plug picked up the tundish and poured the fluid into the engine. I left it for ten minutes and cleaned up the oil from the front and back wheel bearings. I pour the engine oil down the drain. And put the tray back. Unscrewed the sump plug and out came the fluid with some oil. In went the filler cap and refitted the sump plug. The I pour the fluid down the drain. And made sure I left it all straight. I put everything in my boot and went to my hotel room.

"Barbara it's me open the door."

Barbara opened the door and she was stood there in her sexy bra and panties. She had decided our marriage was going to be saved. For the next hour I was drained of all my body energy.

In the morning we packed our bags. I went down to reception and got two newspapers and went back to the room. We packed the rucksack with the newspapers as though it was full of Barbara clothes. We packed Barbara's clothes in my suitcase. Her suit case was empty. We went down for breakfast and Tom was there. We ate our breakfast.

"Barbara my queen, ready to leave with your lover, "Tom said with a grin.

"No not yet I have to pack my rucksack and say goodbye," Barbara said smiling at him.

I gave Tom the nasties grin I could muster. Barbara and I stood up and Barbara walked of pretty fast swinging her backside at him. I followed her looking back at Tom sending him dagger at him through my eyes and stamping my feet. Well, he was smiling ear to ear.

"Tom met you out front I am going for MY car get your bike outside," I said to him.

I went for my car and pulled up outside the main door and Tom pushed his bike the short distance to the door.

Tom in half an hour I will see you hear then, "I said in a grumpy voice.

Half an hour later I was carrying two suitcases to the car. Barbara was carrying her rucksack full of newspapers. Holding the biker's leather jacket, he had bought for her. I put the cases down and waited. Tom came out. He pushed his clothes in the boxes on the side of his expensive bike. I picked up my suitcase and put in on the back seat. I looked at Tom. I wanted him to see Barbara's case was empty.

He watched me pick it up and I threw it hard into the back of the car in temper. He had a big grin on his face.

"Right Tom I want a second chance to get my wife back," I said to him.

"What do you have in mind," Tom said grinning ear to ear.

"Barbara will ride with me. We will have a race to that bridge... The winner takes all," I said knowing full well I was going to lose.

"You will lose in that car," he said grinning.

"Sorry Tom under the hood is a big engine and I will beat your hands down," I said with a big grin on my face.

"The bets on winner takes all," he said.

Barbara put that rucksack and that leather jacket in the car at your feet. Barbara did as I asked her to do.

Luckily a man came out the door and I asked him would he start the race between the bike and my car. He agreed.

We move side by side and started up. My wheels were burning tyre rubber. I was in first gear and the handbrake on. The man waved us off the race began. I was in the lead. I went through all six gears and my foot was to the floor. I had known need to worry I was going to lose. Tom was at my side. I was gripping the wheel as though I was going to win. Tom pulled away and was waiting under the bridge for us and switched of his bike engine. I pulled up behind him and turn my front wheels out ready to get away. I got out of my car and glared at him.

He was standing at the side of his bike grinning ear to ear.

"Winner takes all," Tom said.

I kicked the front wheel in anger for him and did the same on the hood and on the second front wheel. I glared at him. He was grinning all over his face. I opened the passenger door for Barbara to get out. She handed to me the rucksack I put that on the hood with the shoulder straps ready to go on her back. She handed me the leather jacket I put that next to the ruck sack.

"Sorry mate winner takes all, he said.

I left the passenger door for Barbara to get out and walked round the car kicking the wheels. I started the car.

"Tom you were right winner takes all. But it's going to cost you big time," I called out to him putting my foot to the floor.

The ruck sack bounce all over show. It was windy. Barbara had left the opening newspapers were flying all over and the jacket fell to the road floor. Yes, he caught up with us in his expensive Harley-Davidson bike. I was driving as fast as I could. He drove at our side with an angry look on his face. Then he shot off.

I slowed down and we talked a little. Then Barbara unzipped my pants and my cock was in her mouth. She sucked me of and I filled her mouth with my hot stick spunk.

"Wait till we get home we had best get some energy drinks you are going to need them, she said with a giggle.

There were cars slowing down in front of us there was a biker on the floor and an ambulance was there. I looked over and there was a piece of scrap metal on the road I was an expensive Harley-Davidson bike.

Biker's ha!

Thanks for reading it.