Bikers Ride Free - Love Your Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed into bed that night and snuggled under the covers remembering how warm and comforting his arm was around me today. I'm as independent as the next woman, but any woman that tells you that she doesn't like to feel protected at times is a liar.

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

I didn't have a business card that said, Tannah Temple- Smutwriter, so I just jotted my phone and email on a scrap of paper.

I have to admit no one knows what I do other than a copywriter. No one. It's my secret and I like it that way. I have no desire to share it with anyone. It's what I do and none of anyone's business.

Besides, no one would ever believe all that filth was stored in such a nice girl's head.

The next day we saw each other in the parking lot and walked in together. He put his arm around my shoulder, and I put mine around his waist and we walked to the locker rooms that way.

"Bikes?" I nodded.

We chatted a bit while we rode the stationary bikes to warm up, then I moved to the weight machines and he went to the free weights, directly across from me. He slipped his shirt over his head to reveal a tank.

He tossed it on the bench and added round weights to the bars already there. I stared while he went through his reps. Muscles bulged, veins in his neck popped, and his breathing was labored. He went on to do squats, more bench work, shoulder weights, and other stuff I didn't even know.

And you thought he was really killin' it on the bike, I laughed to myself.

I worked through my weight machines keeping an eye on him all the time. As did a few other women I noticed. A few times between sets he turned to look for me. We smiled at each other. He looked at me and not at them.

We finished "Hey do you want to go riding after we've showered?"

"Of course," I grinned, and he laughed.

"I have to admit, I love that you love riding."

After we finished, we decided to take my car to park at his condo because it was closer than my apartment.

Another afternoon of the wind whipping by, feeling free. While we rode, it almost seemed as though we picked up the energy of the cars around us because of their proximity. He found some country roads and slowed down so we could enjoy the scenery. Every once in a while, he would take his hand off the handlebars and rub my hand and forearms.

The electricity shot through me, and my pussy tingled. Because of the vibration of the bike, I felt as though I was always on the edge anyhow. It wouldn't take much for me to orgasm right there.

He stopped and unstrapped his helmet and hooked it on the side.

"We're on back roads and going slower if you'd like to take yours off too," he said over his shoulder.

He watched me in the mirror as I deftly unstrapped it, shook my head to ruffle my curls, and handed him the helmet. He hooked it on and looked at me in the mirror again, grinning. I hugged him and laid my cheek on his shoulder. He rubbed my arms that were wrapped around him. It was so sensual I felt my nipples harden.

I was sure he couldn't miss them poking in his back and he didn't, before we got on the road, he looked at me in the mirror and winked.

We rode until we came across another one of his hangouts. A biker bar where he seemed to know everyone, and they all looked at me curiously. I expected that when any of his friends saw me.

I wore jeans like the rest, but instead of a billboard t-shirt, I wore a pink floral blouse. Instead of boots, I had mint-colored gym shoes. And after my shower at the gym, I dusted on a light coat of mascara and blush. I only had deep rosy pink lipstick, but it was my favorite, so I carefully smoothed it on my lips.

I wasn't opposed to boots, jeans, and a billboard t-shirt, they just weren't my current wear.

We found a table in the shadowy corner and ordered a couple of beers.

My phone dinged a text.

.

Jo: don't forget nude day is cumming up

Me: u wont let me forget

Jo: what are we going to do?

Me: hide

Jo: o cum on!

Me: i'll think about it xo

.

Greg was slouched back in the chair beside me.

"You're laughing. Must be good news."

"My bestie reminding me it's almost National Nude Day." As soon as it came out of my mouth the alarm bells started to go off. What the hell was I thinking? "So, are we going to go for a burger here or something else? You know the menu. What's good? Hamburgers? Ooo, chili!"

"No changing the subject. Toooo late," he laughed. "Fill me in on this nude day."

In an attempt to make him forget, or at least change the subject, I perused the menu with my usual mantra. Eat for your health and not for your weight.

I sighed. "It's every July fourteenth and it's a day to celebrate the human body." Boom. Done.

"And you celebrate it?"

"Umm, not really. Jo wants to do something this year for it." I looked at the date on my watch. "But it's over a month away, plenty of time yet."

"Sounds intriguing. I like the idea of celebrating our bodies. I mean I'm not perfect but I'm still pretty damn happy with myself."

"Yes, we all should be really."

"You're not?"

I shrugged. "I just would like to get these last few pounds off and be in better shape."

"But you know, in a crowd, there will always be someone in better shape than you, and by the same token, someone will be much worse than you." He thought for a moment. "How else would you celebrate it?"

By writing a raunchy story about nude day. The end.

"No clue really. Jo wants to do something, but I can't think of what."

"A party?" he asked, enthused.

I looked at him. "You're brave. I'm a lot shyer than you are."

He put his arm around my shoulders and hugged me.

"It's not a matter of bravery. I think it's more about pushing our boundaries. I know some naturists and what they say about it is enticing."

"You've gone to a nudist resort?"

I was shocked that Greg would be interested in it. Although I can't say what type of people I think would be. Jo yes, because she has always been a wild child and still, even though she now has a husband to tame her, is still a bit wild.

"No, but I'm tempted. My friends invite me often," he said, looking at me.

I picked up my longneck and took a long drink because my mouth got dry from anxiety from even talking about this.

A leather-clad building of a man ambled up to our table. The amount of silver and gold chains on him must have weighed as much as me. He knocked his knuckles on the table and Greg looked up.

"Hey, Den."

The building nodded. "Who's the chick? Your daughter?" He bellowed and you could hear the laughter ring through the bar.

"Go fuck yourself, Den," Greg said rather amiably.

He gave him a thumbs up, and with a smirk, sauntered away.

Greg laughed. "I knew that was coming. Those delicious curls and dimples do it." He leaned over and gave me a lingering kiss.

I looked around when I heard the music. "Is that Patience? Here?" I watched leather, chains, and jeans-clad couples moving to the dance floor.

"Yes, do you want to dance?"

He asked but was already standing up with his hand out. He's tall but I am too, so we fit together perfectly. Most guys come up a little short with me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he held my waist. It was a small dance floor, so there was no more than swaying, but that was perfect.

"Girl, I think about you every day now," Greg sang softly in a beautiful baritone voice.

"You sing."

My head was on his shoulder, my lips near his neck. I smelled his maleness and the light spice I noticed the other day.

We swayed and he pulled me closer, and I snuggled in. My breasts were squashed against his chest. His hardening cock was pressing into my stomach.

He continued to sing near my ear. "There is no doubt you're in my heart now."

Greg had such a beautiful voice; I couldn't believe it. This is the best part of a new relationship, learning the other and being surprised.

The song ended and they went back to hard-crashing tunes. We held hands going back to the table. He pulled our chairs against each other and wrapped his arm around me when we sat down. I leaned into him.

"You have a wonderful voice," I said, my face only inches from his.

I felt comfortable enough to finally do what I'd been wanting to do since the first time I saw him. I stroked his long beard.

"Thank you," he said smiling. "Do you like it?"

"I do, yes."

I trailed my fingers through the thick strands that reflected satin in the light. ​His beard was a mix of white, grey, and black strands, and the rippled curls added subtle variations, creating an interesting play of shades. It was full and reached his upper chest. It looked rough because it was coarse, but was conditioned, like his hair. Some men that have long hair and beards don't care for them and they look yellow, dry, and unkempt.

"Feels good," he murmured.

I looked into his inky black eyes and ran my thumb over his lower lip. He caught it with his teeth and sucked on it. My cunt gushed and his hand moved up my side to cup my breast.

He tipped his head and pressed his lips against mine. So gently I almost didn't feel it. Then he brushed my lips with his applying more pressure. He caught my lower lip between his teeth and tugged and ran his tongue across my lips before releasing it.

My breasts started to ache, and I turned my body and arched my back to press into his chest for relief. His moan only served to incite me more.

He moved me to his lap in one move. I circled my arms around his neck and planted little butterfly kisses on each corner of his mouth. His cock throbbed against my hip.

His fingers wove through my curls, and he tipped his head, teasing me with fleeting kisses. I whimpered and he moaned.

We kissed and it almost immediately turned passionate. We ate at each other's mouths. My tongue stroked in and out of his mouth and started his growl. I gripped his hair with my fists and took over the kiss. I sucked his tongue into my mouth and began a rhythm to fuck too.

My nipples ached badly, and I rubbed my tits on his chest, whimpering in his mouth.

He took one in his big hand and began kneading and squeezing it. He plucked the bullet hardness through my t-shirt.

He pulled back, gasping. "I'm about to lose control sweetheart, and it wouldn't do to have that happen here."

I nodded, trying to catch my breath as well. "I forgot where we were."

He groaned. "God, you're so sexy. Those dimples drive me wild. And your curls. You look as innocent as I look fierce."

Still, in a sexual haze, I blinked, trying to get what he was saying. "What?" His words seemed disjointed, and I didn't know what he was talking about.

"You don't belong in a place like this," he waved his hand. "This is me. Not you. It's all I know. I don't know what I was thinking."

He slid me off his lap, stood up, and threw a few bills on the table. I followed him out to the bike. He handed me the helmet and I strapped it on.

When we got back, he pulled in next to my car. I got off and handed him the helmet. He hooked it to the side and waited for me to get in the car. He followed me out the drive and went the opposite way down the street.

I don't remember driving home because the reel of our evening played over and over in my head while I tried to decide where I went wrong.

I cried myself to sleep on the night of one of the best days of my life.

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

I didn't want to see him only to get rejected again, so I altered my gym days and times. I threw myself into my writing. Every time he popped into my mind, I admonished myself and blocked him out.

"Hey, what're you doing?" I said when she answered.

"Tannah! You either have been busy with your new man or by the sound of your voice you're not busy because he's not around."

Leave it to Jo to get straight to the point.

"You're right, he's no longer around. In fact, our relationship, as it were, was so brief he never even got to my place." I went on to explain the whole sordid story.

"So, you haven't seen him since? Didn't you see him at the gym?"

"I don't go at the same time anymore. It would just be too heartbreaking to see him and be ignored. I just need to put it behind me and move on."

I heard the tinkle of ice in her glass. "I think, from what you just told me, he's worried about the age gap as well as your differences. He sees himself as the bad boy and sees you as an innocent. Guffaw," she said, laughing.

I had let her read some of my less obscene stories, so she had an idea of my questionable innocence.

"You may be right, but that he wouldn't discuss it and he decided about our relationship on his own, isn't good for communication. And we know lack of communication kills a relationship,"

"Don't I know that," she lamented. Jo divorced her first husband because he kept everything bottled up inside him. Wouldn't talk or share. She said her whole marriage was nothing but a guessing game on her part.

"We hadn't even gotten started in a relationship and already we can't talk honestly. Not good."

"No, you're right, hon. Did you like him?" When I didn't answer, she said, "Do you love him?"

"I think so."

"Oh well, that puts an entirely different perspective on this whole thing. If you love him, you owe it to yourself to give it another try."

"I don't know, Jo. It was so hurtful when he did that."

"Call him and talk. You don't have to see him. Explain your feelings and ask why he did that. If he won't talk or evades, then chalk it up to an experience and move on."

"I guess you're right. I don't want to give him up, but if he wants to be done with me, then he can say."

"Exactly," Jo said.

Oddly I did feel better after talking to her. She gave me some clarity where I couldn't see. I planned to call him tomorrow afternoon.

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

I finished my pay-the-bills work and could get into writing naughty escapades around noon.

I was right in the middle of a blazing hot sex scene when the doorbell rang. I was expecting an Amazon package so I jumped up and ran to the door so I could get back at it.

I opened the door and Greg whooshed right past me.

"I fucked up," he said, looking around. "Nice place." He turned to me. "I'm sorry. We should have discussed it."

"It?"

"My feelings. Thoughts. Whatever. I'm not good at sharing." He sighed. "My parents were alcoholics so the only thing I learned from them was to not drink. Excessively at least."

I quickly remembered that he only had one beer each time we were out. Nothing excessive for sure.

"What are you thinking? Wait," I said remembering my manners. "Do you want something to drink? I have iced tea, no beer."

"Iced tea is good, thanks."

I went into the kitchen and added ice and sweet tea to the glasses. When I came back, he was leaning over my computer reading the page and scene I'd been working on. Too late to stop him I placed the glasses on the table.

He stood up and turned to me, and I waited. After a moment he picked up the glass and drained half of it before setting it back down.

"You wrote that I assume?" I nodded. "All I can say is phew." Emphasis.

Not sure what to say, I didn't, but took my glass and sat down in my favorite television chair. He sat on the sofa, legs sprawled wide in masculine style. He scrubbed his face with his hand.

"There are two things that scare me about you. One is your lifestyle is so completely different than mine. I'm a biker. It's all I know. You're not a biker babe. You deserve more than hanging on the back of a bike all the time."

I crossed my arms in front of me, listening and giving him time to talk, but biting my tongue.

"The other thing that scares me is how much older I am than you. You don't want to be married to an old man while you're still young. I don't want to love, and it starts not working for you and you're gone."

I couldn't stop the frown. "You think I'd dump you when you get old? That I'm that shallow. What if I have issues and you have to care for me? Should I be afraid you'd get tired of that and leave me?"

"I don't---"

"And who are you to tell me who I am? We haven't been together enough for you to know anything about me. Are there some criteria for being a biker babe that I'm not aware of? I mean I can rock leather and jeans as much as the next girl. Fuck it. I might even get a tattoo!"

He bit back a smile and held out his hand. "Get over here."

I was still frowning but when I got close enough, he pulled me down on top of him.

"Ooof," I grunted.

"First of all, no you won't get a tattoo. I don't even have one. Second-- shut up and kiss me."

We came up for air fifteen minutes later.

"I want to wrap you up and hide you from the world," he said, his breath rasping.

"Mmm, what do you think about practicing for Nude Day right now?"

"I like the way you think. Especially after reading that," he nodded towards my computer.

I smiled, slid off him, and held out my hand.

Because I wasn't expecting company, I was braless today, so no surprise to Greg when I pulled my t-shirt over my head.

He mirrored me and tossed his t-shirt aside.

I hooked my thumbs into the waist of my shorts and wiggled them down, so I was down to my white bikini panties.

He unzipped his jeans and shoved them down and kicked them off. His black knit boxers were snug and barely held his hard cock.

Slipping my hand inside I gripped the hot shaft and shoved them to the floor.

"Mmm, all for me," I whispered, pushing him back on my bed.

Wiggling my panties down, I kicked them away and moved between his legs. He propped his head on a pillow and watched me suck each ball into my hot steamy mouth, then lick from his balls, up the underside of his cock to the head.

I heard him moan when I licked the precum onto my tongue and toyed with the hole. I watched him from under my lashes as I swirled my tongue around the ridge while I tightly held the shaft at the base.

His eyes closed on a moan when I wrapped my lips around the head and scrubbed the satiny skin with my tongue, before slowly sliding down the shaft until the head was in the back of my throat. I groaned deeply, vibrating his cock in my steamy mouth.

His fingers wove through my curls as I fucked him with my mouth, but just stopped short of him cumming.

"Oh god babe, you're killing me," he groaned, his voice hoarse with need.

"Good," I smiled, moving astride him. "Now I'm going to fuck you."

My cunt was just as needy, and I relished slowly sliding down and feeling my walls stretching to fit him.

He planted his feet on the bed and pushed up, driving deep. He bounced me on his cock and I rode him like a bucking bronco. We were both in a race to the end. I leaned on my arms allowing him more room to drive in and hit my clit with each thrust.

My tits dangled below me, bouncing and swaying. He palmed my nipples before taking them into his fingers and pinching and twisting. That drove me over the edge, and I whimpered out a long orgasm while my cunt rhythmically squeezed his hardness.

"I'm cumming, babe," he shouted, pulling me down onto him and locking us together. His seed flowed its heat deep inside me, and mingling with my juices ran out and down over his balls.

I took a moment to catch my breath and collapsed on him. He pulled me close, and I threw a leg over him. It was so erotic to be skin-to-skin with him finally.

"So, I know you probably don't want me to, but I'm going to ask anyhow. How did you get into writing that sexy stuff?"