Bikers Ride Free - Love Your Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finished, I picked up the soap.

"No, this was for you," he said in a low intimate voice. "Next time is mine."

He quickly washed, then wrapped me in a thick towel, dried my hair with a towel, and led me to the bed. He pulled the covers back and I slipped in.

I was so relaxed I immediately fell asleep.

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

After hearing Greg discuss a registration coordinator, route planner, marketing and fundraising plans, social media, and online registration. Then how to collect the funds from single donors up to donations by big businesses. It all made my head swim, but Greg was in his element.

I think we were both surprised by the interest in such an offbeat event. I was afraid many businesses would shy away because of the nudity, but it was the opposite in that they appreciated the efforts of our chosen charity.

Even though our state didn't require helmets, we all decided to wear them because anyone could take pictures and videos, and of course, there was sure to be someone to use them for nefarious purposes. And as it turned out, there would be some known locals that would be riding with the club. It wouldn't do for them to be seen nude and possibly with a rider that may not be their normal partner. Privacy was paramount to the bikers.

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

I stayed with Greg the night before and we went over all the last-minute details.

His condo was ready for the caterer, bars set up and high tops and stools in place. They arranged some outdoor seating around a firepit for late night.

We were under the covers, and I had my leg thrown over him, my head resting on my hand looking at the list in his notebook.

"Wouldn't this be great every night, babe? You and me. Wake up together in the morning."

"Umm-hmm."

"You don't sound enthused," he said, pouting.

"I said I'd think about it, but you're keeping me so busy I haven't had time," I laughed and kissed his shoulder. "I will. There's a lot to think about. For me, some of it is giving up my independence. Just give me some time, babe."

He nodded, placated for now.

Greg was up at dawn the next morning, even though the ride didn't start until noon. We were all to meet at Bert's, eat and leave from there.

Greg got Jo a ride on the back of his buddy's bike, and she was ecstatic. Her husband wouldn't have been, so it was a good thing she was with me. Greg assured me his buddy was a perfect gentleman, so Jo and I were excited about doing this together.

When we arrived, an irresistible aroma wafted from the half-barrel grills that were brimming with Bert's mouthwatering hamburgers. Not surprisingly, none were left by the time we shed our clothes, stashed them in the saddlebags, pulled our helmets on, and roared out onto the roadway.

I admit I thought the freedom of just riding the bike was awesome. Riding nude with the wind breezing over my body. The sun was hot on my skin. My breasts rubbed on his back and my hands on his bare skin. I occasionally let a hand drop to tease his cock.

The helmet hid his face, but I'd see his eyes crinkle into a smile in the mirror.

We wove our way through the idyllic countryside, navigating a picturesque blend of hot sun-drenched stretches balanced by refreshing shaded patches. Then through small towns where folks stood on the sidewalks, some not believing what they were seeing, others pumping arms, and others cheering. A designated bike rode slower and passed out a sheet of information about the ride, why, and how they could donate to the cause.

The lead bike had a sign on the front with Bikers Ride Free, Love Your Body and the name of the charity. The second bike had a sign that said Happy National Nude Day!

Many townspeople had their money out along the street, and we swerved from curb to curb to take it. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring something to stow the bills in, so I tucked them under my thigh on the seat.

Midway through the run, we had a specified place to stop to use the facilities, stretch and give the money to the fundraiser- who had the foresight to wear a waist pouch. Volunteers waited with chests full of icy-cold bottles of water.

We got off the bikes, stretched, and some removed their helmets. I peeled the bills off my leg and apologized for their wetness to the fundraiser guy. He just gave me a lewd smile and wink. I was glad Greg didn't see that and wished I hadn't either.

I knew my curls were plastered flat, so I left it on. Besides, I was more comfortable in my naked anonymity. Especially after the last experience.

Greg was somewhere checking with some of the other guys. I leaned on the bike and discreetly looked at the others.

He was right. Some of the women had much better bodies than I did, then there were also women about like me and some that carried a few more pounds. The men were the same. The beer bellies vastly differed.

Admittedly I haven't seen a lot of cocks in my life, but I had no idea they varied wildly in size and shape. I was thankful for my dark sunglasses as I did my research.

"How're you doing? Sorry, I was gone so long," he said, putting his arm around me.

"That's okay, I have a lot of entertainment," I smirked.

The quizzical look on his face quickly changed to amusement. "Enjoying yourself, are you? My smut writer. Right up your alley!"

"Total research. All it is."

He laughed loudly. "Okay, I'll give you that." He strapped on his helmet. "As long as you look and don't touch."

"You're more than enough for me to handle," I said, and he patted me on my bare behind.

We roared off again and hit a few larger towns. The bikes split to take two routes, just in case some took offense. It was easier to get half the bikes through town quicker in case there was trouble.

We saw a few unhappy souls that shouted their displeasure, but overall, it was a positive experience and again, we swerved from curb to curb to grab the bills they held out. They were accepting donations online as well and I was anxious to see what the total contribution would be to the charity.

When we rolled by Bert's, some stopped to eat again and grab a beer, some headed off to ride more. Greg went to his condo so that we could get ready for the party. Since it was by invitation we knew when the first guests would show up, giving us time for a quick shower.

Volunteers that didn't ride were coming to help with parking, getting guests settled in with drinks and food, or anything else they could do.

"Ooh this feels so good," I murmured stepping into the warm shower spray.

He ran his hands down my side. "This feels sooooo good to me," he said, kissing my neck.

"We don't have time!"

"We do. We are the host and hostess and we set the rules."

Having my hands on him all day and my body against his was enough foreplay.

I leaned against the shower wall. He ran his hand between my legs, stroking through the wet folds.

"I need you," I moaned.

His cockhead rubbed between my swollen lips and teased the entrance. I whimpered, pushing my hips back.

Greg slid in deep, held my hips, and began to fuck me steadily. The day was so arousing I came right away, my cunt convulsing on his cock. He groaned, his fingers dug into my hips, he drove deep and filled me with his seed.

Greg went downstairs while I dried my hair, added some mascara and lipstick and I was ready. As ready as I'd ever be. With no helmet to hide behind, I was nervous about my nakedness for the first time today.

Greg was visiting with the first of the guests and called me over to introduce us. After that it was a whirlwind of people coming and going, so many introductions that I'd sadly never remember.

Besides the hundred-dollar ticket to get in, there were large jars in places that were quickly filling up with large bills.

I lost track of the women that thanked me for the idea of the self-love charity. Too many told me they too had run into bullies in their lives that made them feel bad about their bodies. They ranged from complete strangers to boyfriends to husbands that they subsequently divorced. They lamented how many women were trapped in marriages and dealt with mental abuse.

Several women admitted they battled eating disorders and they felt that the nude day celebration should be more often. Nudity normalized instead of sexualized. They felt comfortable with their bodies today and wanted it to continue.

It was a fun event but something that touched many personally.

Several local politicians wanted to talk to me about a program for the citizens that was similar to the non-profit. I promised to call their offices.

"Greg is looking for you," someone said.

I went in search and found him.

"There you are! I thought you left," he laughed.

"Did you miss me?" I smiled.

"As a matter of fact," he said, turning to take something from one of his guys standing behind him. "I decided I don't want you to live with me."

I looked at him quizzically, and he dropped to a knee. Everyone crowded around us.

"No, I want you to marry me, babe. Forever and ever for us."

He opened the box. ​I stared at an engagement ring with a dazzling marquise-cut diamond encircled by a halo of sparkling accent stones. I stood there speechless. He waited.

"I—I-- Yes!" I cried.

He slid the perfectly fitting ring on my finger, and he grabbed me in a big hug, kissing me passionately.

"The perfect ending to a perfect Nude Day celebration," he whispered in my ear.

"A nude proposal," I whispered back and giggled. And you didn't turn out to be a serial killer after all.

"Congratulations, Daddy!"

We both swung our heads around and I got the first look at my stepdaughter-to-be.

Another perfect ending. I hope.

Happy Nude Day everyone! You're all beautiful! xo

*****thanks for reading *****stars