Bikers Ride Free - Love Your Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed, knowing we were going to get into it, so I may as well tell all.

"Someone knew I was a copywriter and asked if I'd edit their story, they were writing for an adult story site online. I said sure, why not. They had explained it was pretty raunchy so If I didn't want to do it, that'd be fine."

"Mmm hmm," he said, listening intently.

"Sooooo, I read the story and was surprised I found it pretty arousing—"

"You masturbated to the story? That's hot."

"I did yeah. So, I went to the story site and looked through the categories and read at least one story from each one."

"You masturbated your way through all the stories? Dayum, babe."

I laughed. "Actually no. I only masturbated to the one I edited. By the time I got to the category stories, it was research by then, and most just didn't do it for me. But most of the stories are written by men from a male point of view of course. So, I thought, what the hell I'll give it a shot. I think the first story I wrote was for Romance, a pretty easy one. Women picked up on it right away and began to follow me. Some men appreciated a story from a female point of view and began to follow as well. Since it was so well received, I moved to the next category and wrote a story for that. It too was favorably received."

"So, what's your favorite category to write for?"

Uh oh, here it comes. I could lie and he wouldn't be the wiser. But that's not me. I'm incredibly honest.

"The naughty nature of an age gap inspires my imagination. My characters are all eighteen plus, so it's consensual."

I waited for his reaction, but he didn't even blink.

"Ah, so that's why you are so unconcerned," he said, laughing.

"Yeah, there's a lot of immoral filth when older and younger get together let me tell you."

He laughed heartily. "I can see we will never be bored."

"I got a million of 'em," I said, twisting an imaginary mustache.

He laughed again and flipped me on my back and loomed over me.

"To think I almost lost you because I was an ass."

"But you wouldn't have. I was going to call you today because my bestie told me not to let you get away. You just beat me to it."

"I owe that girl," he said, kissing me. "Hey, you have to finish that story that I was reading. Do I get to read some of your stories while you write?"

I gave him my tablet with my list of stories to read and he sat on the sofa and began to read. I got back to my story. I was a little shocked at how easy it was to write with him there. Arousal was still in the air. Our recent hot sex was like a thick fog surrounding and insulating us so that it was just us in the whole wide world.

He chuckled a couple of times, making me smile. I was running the editor on the story and glanced up. He was stretched out on the sofa, and his cock was standing up full staff. Sensing my eyes on him, he looked at me.

"Dayum, girl. These stories are fucking hot."

I smiled. "I can see that. That's always my intent, but of course, I never really know. It's great to see proof."

He was so wrapped up in the story that he didn't hear me or even look up. I had to laugh.

I continued to edit and a few minutes later he reached for his cock and began to lazily stroke it. Watching a man play with himself is at the top of my list. I love watching it, but it has always been online or in movies.

Watching him toying with his cock and balls while he read, made my pussy immediately react and get ready for action. I closed the lid on the laptop and walked over to him.

He stopped reading and looked me up and down. "Mmm, I'm getting to like this Nude Day everyday idea."

"Me too, babe. Me too."

I swung my leg over him and held his cock. He set the notebook on the floor.

"Oh yeah, my kinky girl. Sit on it. Take it deep. Fuck yourself on my cock."

His dirty words hit their mark and I slid down, moaning as it stretched my tunnel.

"Mmm, your cock feels so fucking good inside me. Throbbing so hard. So hot." I rocked squeezing the length with my inner muscles.

Suddenly he flipped me under him, put my feet over his shoulders, and began to fuck me. Hard. He grunted, his breathing raspy and guttural. He was hot from the stories and ready to fuck.

My legs were nearly doubled back so he could grind deep. His ass bobbed, his hips jerked and he short-stroked faster and faster.

He squeezed my tits in his hands, pinching my nipples longer. His grunts turned into growls, the intensity turned up, he adjusted and his shaft sawed my clit faster and hard.

"Oh my god," I screamed. My toes tingled and it was like a lightning bolt shot up my legs, through my clit, and back out to my tits and arms. "Fucking hell," I shouted, my cunt pulsing around his hot dick.

We were an inferno, gasping our way higher. He stiffened, drove deep, and froze while his cock pumped simmering heat into me.

"Holy hell," he gasped, dropping onto me but keeping most of his weight off.

We kissed and he pushed in deeper, not wanting to release and I didn't want him to. I wrapped my legs around him until he softened.

We lay face to face on the sofa. "So, you liked my stories, hmm?" I grinned and he laughed.

"Indeed!"

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

I had deadlines and he had bikes in the shop, so it was several days before we saw each other again. We met back at the gym, worked out, and drove to my apartment.

"Mmm, I've missed you. A lot," he said, gathering me in his arms.

"Not as much as I've missed you."

I planted little butterfly kisses on his lips and wove my fingers through his long soft hair. It was well below his shoulders, and it balanced the length of his beard. I stroked his beard.

"I made chicken salad for lunch." We both watched our weight but concentrated on trying to eat healthier. Each of us didn't have many pounds to go to get to the ideal weight on the chart.

While I made a salad for me and a sandwich for him, he poured iced tea and sat at the kitchen table.

"Hey, I got an idea about this Nude Day thing."

I cringed inwardly. "Really?"

"Yeah, I already ran it by the guys."

Ran it by the guys? What the actual fuck?

"It includes them. The guys. Your idea I mean?" I asked, trying not to overreact.

He nodded vigorously. "Yeah! It's about them really. Every year we do a big charity run for a nonprofit. I was thinking how you weren't enthused because you weren't confident in your own body." True. I nodded. "One of the guy's chicks understood because she works with women that have eating disorders, many because of their poor self-body image."

"Wow." I had to admit I was amazed at how it all fits together. I don't know. I'd have thought from bikers, it might have more sexual overtones. Silly me!

"He read from a piece of paper he retrieved from his jeans. "Body Confident is a nonprofit that works with people to teach them the negative repercussions of ​poor body image. Anxiety, suicide, substance abuse, domestic violence, depression, and of course eating disorders. "

"Wow," I said again in awe. "Wait. You mean you'll all ride naked?"

He shook his head. "Nope. It means that we will all ride naked," he smirked. "So that's the plan for the National Nude Day!" he said proudly. "Oh, and we meet at my place for a big party afterward!"

His excitement was palpable. I couldn't find fault with anything. Other than it included me. Being naked. In front of strangers. Body anxious.

I felt sort of lightheaded. Greg had no clue what a stretch it was for me to be walking around here naked with him. Being naked in a public setting could cause a fatal anxiety attack.

I was always made aware of my big breasts and how they're enjoyed by men. I'm pretty used to them getting attention. I may even be a bit proud of them. But it's the rest of the nakedness I don't like.

I have never had a positive body image, but nothing to the extent he mentioned. But I could most certainly see where it could lead to any one of those conditions. And I had to feel for them because it's a path I could have taken at any point in my life.

"You know, thinking back to high school, there was a girl that committed suicide because she was quite obese and was bullied to the point that she couldn't take it anymore."

"Perfect, but sad, example right there, babe."

He sat there and looked at me because he'd finished his sandwich and I hadn't touched my salad yet.

I looked down at it thinking, you are my pivot between losing weight only for health and still being happy and confident with the way I look, no matter what. Chicken salad could actually be my epiphany.

He cleared his throat. "I think I'm losing you here babe," he said.

I blinked. "No, not at all. You just sorta threw me a curve with all this Nude Day stuff." He nodded, disappointedly. "But I do like the motorcycle ride for charity idea. I have to warm up to riding naked.' I smiled. "And I'll be happy to help in any way I can. It is for a great cause and I'm totally behind you with this."

I felt terrible because he looked so relieved. I knew he meant well and wanted to help and it just kind of snowballed for him.

He pulled a notebook out of his leather jacket.

"We started making some notes. First, we have to come up with a name so we can work on marketing and setting up the fundraising. Here are some names that I'd like your input on." He pushed the notebook across the table to me.

Printed in neat lettering in a list.

Revving Confidence Ride

Body Love Bikers

Cruisin' for Self-Love

Road to Body Positivity

Ride Proud, Ride Beautiful

Bikers for Body Positivity

Bikers Ride Free, Love Your Body

Freedom in Every Curve

Rev Up Your Self-Esteem

Embrace the Ride, Embrace Yourself

"Wow, you came up with these?" I asked, somewhat astounded.

He shrugged and said, "Me and a couple of the guys."

"I'm impressed." I scanned the list again. "I don't think I like Embrace the Ride, Embrace Yourself." He nodded and I looked at the list again. "I think my favorite is, Bikers Ride Free, Love Your Body."

He grinned proudly. "That one was mine!"

I went around the table and sat on his lap.

"Then you deserve a reward for that," I said, brushing my lips on his.

"I do?"

I nibbled on his lower lip and lightly kissed him

"Oh yes. Definitely."

I wove my fingers through his hair, still damp from the shower at the gym.

"Mmm," I like this. A lot."

I angled my head and pressed in for a kiss. His lips parted and my tongue darted in and swept through his mouth. He wrapped his arm around my back and pulled me close. He found my nipple under my shirt and teased it.

"C'mon," he whispered, leading me to my bedroom.

He removed my clothes and spread me on the bed, arranging me at his will.

"God, you're beautiful," he murmured, dropping his clothes.

He spread my thighs, kissing my inner thighs to my knees, brushing my skin lightly with his beard. When he kissed me, his mustache trailed down my hot skin. The closer it got to my pussy, the needier I got.

I pushed my ass off the bed, wanting him to eat me. But instead, he did the same up my other thigh to my knee. Teasing me with his beard and mustache.

"Greg," I whine, begging and rocking my hips.

"What do you want?" he asked, his breath flowing across my hot cunt.

"Eat me," I begged, desperate for release.

He lapped his tongue through my slit, his mustache lightly brushing my swollen pussy lips. I moaned. He used his beard on the sensitive inside of my thighs.

He grabbed my hips because I was undulating and moving around so much.

I shuddered when he used his tongue and his mustache on my clit. He pushed his mouth between my cunt lips, applied pressure, and sucked on my clit.

"Oh my god," I cried, shooting off into wave after wave. "Don't stop," I implored as I rode on and on.

His fingers dug into my hips to keep me from jerking away from his mouth as I came. Suddenly I went limp and melted into the bed.

He moved up beside me and kissed me. I smelled and tasted my scent on his mouth and beard.

"Oh babyyyy," I sighed, reaching for his hard cock.

"Nope, this was all for you, love. All for you."

I sighed and kissed him again. We napped for a bit and I left him sleeping to get some writing done. I was done with my paying job, and even though I loved my dirty stories, I had a hard time concentrating on them.

I was feeling swept away by all this Nude Day distraction. Somehow, I went from celebrating the day with a story and maybe a little something fun with Jo, to a mega biker extravaganza. I felt I was losing control of my life. Something that just didn't happen to me.

Willow jumped into my lap for scritches and some love. Her loud purr vibrated her whole body and was always comforting.

"Willow, you know what I'm talking about don't you?" I said softly and her tail whipped back and forth. "I knew you would."

"I woke up alone," he said, his voice crackly with sleep.

I looked up and his hair was all mussed, his eyes still heavy with sleep, and a face that said he was truly sad I wasn't there when he awoke.

"I was writing, then I started thinking about the party you're going to have after the ride. Can I help with that?"

He stood behind me and landed over to kiss my neck. "Of course, you can. You do whatever you have time for babe. I know you work and don't have a lot of extra time." He rubbed his soft beard-covered cheek against mine.

"I want to help. I don't know much about putting a motorcycle charity ride together, but I'm pretty good at parties."

"You're hired," he murmured against my ear.

"You're insatiable," I smiled. "And I love it."

He took my hand and pulled me back into the bedroom, and said, "My turn!"

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

The next day after our gym workouts we went back to Greg's condo. I hadn't seen enough of it to know how to plan a party there.

The condo was much larger than I imagined. "How many do you expect for the ride?"

He shrugged. "Could be a hundred or more. We're getting a lot of interest. Probably because it's unique," he shrugged.

"That many won't fit in here?" I said, waving my arms around.

He laughed. "No darlin'. The party will be by invitation only and there'll be a charge of a hundred dollars. That will of course be added to the final till for the charity."

"Ahhh, okay. Phew. You had me worried for a bit."

"I was also thinking it would be an open house type of thing that would start after we got back from the ride. People would come and go. We could invite more if we did it that way."

I nodded. "Yeah, I like that idea."

His condo was in neutral colors and sparsely furnished. Pretty much what I'd expect of any single guy. But he was obviously a clean freak. Or maybe he just never spent any time there. The kitchen countertops were bare. Not even a coffeemaker.

The main bathroom had a box of tissues on the counter. But I assumed his personal stuff would be in the attached bathroom of the main bedroom.

"What about neighbors?" I asked.

"The two other units are owned by bikers, so no problem with parking or noise."

"You were thinking live music?"

"I was, but I don't think so. People might want to stick around, but since it's a fundraiser we want them to just flow on through, right?"

"Right." I looked around. "I'm not sure what you need me for. You have it all figured out already," I laughed.

He came up behind me and hugged me to him, his arms crossed under my breasts.

"I need you for everything babe. Everything."

I leaned my head back against him and sighed. I was falling. At the speed of light.

.

.***.***.***.

.***.***.***.

.

Greg gave me the budget for a caterer that included the bikers' three food groups, food, booze, and beer. It took calls to three caterers that would even talk to me about the fact that all the partygoers would be nude to celebrate the holiday. No matter how official I tried to make it, they all chose not to do it. The fourth call caught the interest of the owner who said he'd talk to his servers, but he thought they might be amenable to being naked as well.

Being it was for charity and the guest was paying a hundred a ticket also made it less raunchy and cheesy and more mainstream. Or as mainstream as this could ever get. The next day he called back and said he had it covered.

I rented some high tables and stools to place around the condo. Since Greg didn't have much furniture, there was plenty of room.

"Check this out," Greg came in, tossing his leather jacket on the chair. "The guest list so far."

I scanned the list and saw many recognizable names. Politicians, business owners, and just high-profile people in the community.

I raised my eyebrows and he nodded. "Wow," was about all I could say.

"Right? All for a good cause and body positivity is one that's often overlooked they said and were happy to donate. I'm sure some won't show and just wanted to donate. I had a few ask if there would be pictures and I said no cell phones in the condo."

"That might bring more people if they feel they won't see themselves naked in the social media feed the next day."

I had my list on the table and Greg scanned it. "You've got it all covered." He looked around. "Too bad there's no time to fix this place up a bit. Paint or something."

"It's fine! It's you."

"What if I wanted it to be you too? I mean you're renting and maybe you and Willow can move in here. I have plenty of room."

I blinked. Not knowing what to say. It never occurred to me that we were to that point in our relationship, but I think we were. Now I just had to decide if I was ready.

"Hmm, that's something to think about," I said, hedging.

He put his arms around me. "I need a shower. Maybe you can join me, and I can sway you a bit?"

"Maybe."

He walked ahead of me leaving a trail of clothes until he got to the bathroom. After he set the water temperature, he turned around.

"You're slacking, babe," he murmured, pulling my t-shirt over my head. "I can see you need a lot of care." He shoved my pants down and off. "Someone to take care of you." He reached behind me and unhooked my bra. "Make sure you're well taken care of." He hooked his fingers in my bikini panties and worked them down my hips. "Just so you can continue writing all those dirty stories for me."

I laughed. "I knew there was a hook."

He winked and pulled me into the shower with him and under the rain head. The water sluiced down our bodies as we kissed.

He streamed shampoo in his hand, rubbed them together, and washed my hair. More than wash, he made it a magical experience, by massaging my scalp in tiny circles all over my head. He knew just how much pressure to use and which way to move.

I was moaning by the time he moved me under the water. Even the shampoo running down my body was arousing.

He soaped his hands with my jasmine-scented body soap and proceeded to start with a neck rub, across my shoulders, and down my arms. I was so relaxed my head felt too heavy for my neck. Languid.

He took long strokes down my back and over my ass. It probably should have been exciting for me, but I just became limper.

He soaped my breasts, over my stomach, and between my legs. Long slow firm strokes. I was swooning. He crouched and massaged from my ankles, up my legs to my ass. I had to steady myself on his shoulders.

He moved me under the water and made sure none of the soap remained. I moaned.