Bikes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jen"

"Okay, Jen, I am a nerd. Card carrying. I know Han shot first, how many different species inhabit middle earth, how much damage a good battle axe in D&D will do, and several other nerd qualification things. I also know how to fix most things on a computer and like my work. But I also have this side. I love riding. I love getting ready for these rides. If that means I need to take care of my body to do that, then I am all in. Searching the web to find recipes for organic energy bars, I am all over it. I... I don't know. I'll fall back on the onion symbol, man of many layers."

Smiling and chuckling at my nerd quips, Jen looked long at me. And I opened up my mouth. Too this day, I don't know why. That is the other side of me, I guess.

"So, what about you, my princess? Do you have layers? Or is everything out in the open, like what is below your eyes?"

"I'll tell you later" she whispered. "I think I want to just think about this for a while. And thank you for noticing what is below my eyes." With that she tore out of the break area we had stopped at and took off laughing. I had to quickly put stuff away and try to catch up, which worried me since I knew there was some rough spots up ahead.

"Jen, slow down" I yelled. All I heard was laughter. I yelled again, "JEN, SLOW DOWN OR ELSE!"

We had traveled a couple of miles by the time I began to see her again, several hundred yards in front of me just entering the hard part. I screamed "JEN!" as I saw she was going way to fast. I was pedaling for all I was worth. To try and catch up, I was using my gears like a pro, but I knew I had to slow down soon or else I was also going to be in trouble. Just then a dust cloud formed in front me, and a scream came back. Jen had tumbled trying to go around a corner and ran off of the trail into some brush.

I got to her as quick as possible and found her laying with her bike and parts of the bushes, kind of in a pretzel, all rolled in one. There was blood, but nothing spurting. I quickly did my best EMT imitation and helped her to get untangled and laid out on the forest dirt floor. "Okay, let me see what we have here." I said as I ran my hands over her skin, looking at the blood and bruises. I ran back to my bike and brought the bag with the emergency medical kit up to her and began using one of my rags that I wetted down with the water to wipe her down to make sure I didn't see any more damage.

Jen was moaning in some pain and was trying to hold her wrist. I told her to hold it in place and I'll get to it soon. Once I found nothing on her exposed front, I asked "do you feel anything under your shirt or pants that may indicate you are bleeding there?"

"My rib" she pointed to her side, in line with her breasts.

"Jen, I am going to have to raise your shirt to see it, okay?"

Shaking her head, she helped me to raise her shirt exposing her under boob and gash that was leaking fairly good. I dug into the bag and found some peroxide and iodine. I poured a little of the peroxide on the wound to help clean it and then sprayed the iodine to help with bacteria. Then slapped a compression bandage on it and found the tape and held the bandage in place.

During my ministration of the wound her shirt had rolled up exposing her breast completely, she had about a three-inch diameter areola and small finger size nipples that were flattened because of all of the pain she was in. Her breast was like a large orange, small grapefruit in size and look. I pulled her shirt back down and then asked her to roll over slowly so I could check her backside. I found some small wounds on her legs and lower back, but not anything that a band aid wouldn't handle. Slowly rolling her back, I began to check out her wrist, it looked either broken or severely sprained. I asked if she could bend it at all and she just whimpered. I began searching my bag to find anything I could make into a splint. I found my knife I kept in there for 'just in case' and figured that this was the time. I pulled some of the brush over and began cutting some straight branches into a makeshift splint. I first wrapped the wrist in an ace bandage and then began laying on the sticks of the splint before using my other bandage to wrap them to hold everything in place. I finished all of that up with some tape.

Leaving her with some water and more of my energy bars I went and looked at her bike. It was not totaled, just severely tweaked. I figured I could push it, once I fixed the front tire which had gone flat. She could ride on my bike as I walked us back to her car. I explained my plan to Jen as I fixed her tire. She nodded her head in agreement and then asked for something for the pain. I had some Tylenol but was hesitant. "Jen, I am worried about the drug interaction. I know you are in pain hon, but you need a hospital, and I am not going to get cell service out here until I get back to the car, at which point I might as well drive you to the hospital. They can give all of the pain meds you want. Do you think you are a tough girl, or not?"

Nodding her head, she looked at me and said, "I am your tough girl, David. Let me show you. And I have to tell you, thank you, oh my god, if I had listened to you, I wouldn't be here, I am so sorry." With that the flood gates opened up. I moved over and held her comforting her as much as I could, but I was also looking at the time because I knew I had several hours of walking to get to the car. Being over halfway I figured going forward was the easiest, it was more downhill. I already knew there was no shortcuts on this trail. Staying on it was the quickest and easiest path.

I gently pulled Jen up and helped her onto my bike and locked her feet in the pedals. She could sit up with me holding the bike and walking beside her. I put everything back away and we were off. I was hoping we would run into some one, this was a popular trail, but we must have hit the perfect weekend, no one passed us. Upon reaching the car several hours later, it was beginning to be late afternoon. I helped Jen into the passenger seat and put the bikes on top. I climbed in and tore out of there. I soon was trying to figure the best way to the hospital. Jen meanwhile was just sitting there. Every now and then she would wince at a bump or too sharp of a turn, throwing her arm around. Otherwise, she was a rock. She continued to cry, a tear every now and then, but no major blabbering of pain.

Upon reaching the hospital I helped her into the emergency room which is the same everywhere. We filled out the paperwork and waited a couple of hours. Once she was in a room, we waited a few more hours before seeing a doctor who quickly found she had a sprain and removed the splints and bandages and then began doing a complete examination of Jen. I figured I should excuse myself since I knew Jen was going to have to expose herself to the doctor, but she would not let go of my hand. I looked at her and she kept saying with her eyes, please stay. So, I did. The nurse came in and with my and Jen's help, we got her undressed and into one of those hospital gowns, with the nurse doing a more thorough examination, finding more cuts that needed cleaning and bandages. I found out that Jen had a landing strip above her pussy, almost blonde, so I figured she was a natural strawberry blonde.

When done, Jen had bandages on every appendage and the bandage wrap on her wrist. She also had had a drip in her arm for a couple of hours to replenish the blood they figured she had lost from the cut on her side that ended up needing a couple of stitches. When they looked to be done and we were sitting there, I asked, "Jen, who do you need to call? Your parents, siblings, friend, who?"

I found her phone and she called her mom, who began freaking out until Jen told her she was fine, she had a guardian angel help her, looking at me. I blushed and was unable to keep her eye. One of those 'aw shucks' kind of moments.

We were eventually checked out with notes for Jen to see her physician soon and to not go into work for a couple of days, let herself recover from the wounds and to take the pain pills they prescribed. I found a 24-hr prescription place and got those filled. I asked her where she lived so I could get her home. She told me but asked if I could stay the night, since she did not have anyone local, and she did not want to be alone tonight. I, of course, said "yes" and then had to text my boss that I was taking a sick day on Monday and that I would explain when I called her.

Arriving at her apartment, I helped her up the two flights and into her bed. I left her there to go grab the bikes and bring both of them up to her room to lock them up. I then got her prescriptions and let her begin to sleep. She said, "lay here with me until I fall asleep, please."

I did that and she held my hand until she was beginning to snore lightly. My goddess snores. I couldn't get the smile off of my face. I let go of her hand and began looking for some blankets and pillows to put on her couch. Once I had those set up and had made sure she was out and had the bedroom door open for just in case, I laid down and tried to figure out my feelings.

This goddess was really into me. I saw that. I was really into her, but I knew, KNEW, it couldn't be real. Or could it. I had never felt anything like this before and she seemed to be reciprocating it. Yeah, there was the Florence Nightingale affect but I think this was starting before then. I could not be sure, so I rolled over with lots of heavy thoughts and tried to sleep.

I kept waking up because of the unusual place and sounds and trying to sleep on a too short of couch. But somehow the morning came, I assumed so because I was awakened with a kiss on my cheek which kind of startled me and caused me to jump slightly, aligning my lips up with hers. She then proceeded to give me another kiss. This one had bells sounding and firecrackers popping without any open mouth tongue action. I reached up and began to pull her into me, extending the kiss. We finally came up for air and looked into each other eyes. A tear was forming in hers and I reached up and gently wiped it away with my finger, "No tears, mademoiselle, you are too beautiful for tears."

This caused her to chuckle and kiss me quick again before pulling back to a sitting position with her pushing me with her butt into my mid-section. The blanket I had found had fallen off in the night and I was in my boxers, and they were kind of disarrayed, my cock was sort of hanging out getting some open-air action. She glanced down at it and smiled and said, "you got to see my cunny, I deserve a viewing, I guess, and I like." She smiled.

You see the thing is, I know if you are reading this, then every character in these is porn star length, right. Well, I'm not. I'm not bad, just not porn star length. Now width, well, that may be a different story. I was about seven plus inches with about three plus across. I filled up the ladies I had slept with, not buried myself in them. But none, I mean none, complained about that. They actually praised me for reaching parts that no one had. Making them feel things that they had never felt before. So, they were not complaining about my package when they left me or didn't want to see me again. It was the rest of my life that they sucked.

Well, the next thing I know I feel some very delicate fingers stroking my cock while eyes that were beginning to fill with lust were burning holes into mine. What would you do? Yeah, I thought so. I proceeded to pull her down into a more passionate kiss and then things went sideways. You see, we both forgot about the little biking accident until Jen screamed in pain from me touching her bandage on her side. It was either that one or when she slammed her other wrapped injured hand that was not stroking my cock into my head to grab it to kiss me harder. Once either one of those happened, yep, all over she wrote.

I jumped back on the couch, and she fell off of the couch and that didn't help either. And then we were staring at each other and soon laughing or giggling or rolling with laughter, and screaming with pain, when Jen rolled wrong again, and restarting.

Not a bad way to wake up. Once we gathered ourselves, I helped her up and held her very carefully until we caught our breaths and then we really hugged. Not wanting to let the other go because of what that would mean. I wanted to feel her but was afraid to touch her for fear of causing more pain. She wanted to be hugged and to be intimate but couldn't be cause of pain. We slowly let each other go until we were only holding hands. Jen said, "I am going to try and take a shower. Will you help me put some of these bandages back on when I am done? I'll call when I need you in the bathroom."

I nodded my head and said, "I'll look for some breakfast food, and try to whip something up, okay?"

"Sounds good. I do have some omelet makings in the fridge, I like tomatoes and spinach."

Giving the thumbs up I walked towards the kitchen while she turned and went into the bedroom bathroom. I soon heard the shower running. I pulled together an omelet for her and was about to flip it when I heard, "David, can you help me?"

"Be right there, give me a sec" I flipped the omelet and set it off the burner until I got back.

Walking into the bedroom, I knocked on the bathroom door and she said "come in" so I entered and saw her sitting on the seat of the toilet naked, sort of, again. She had a towel around her head holding her hair. Otherwise, yep, D cups, three-inch areola, dime size nipples, landing strip, all hanging out and looking at me. I walked slowly to her, and she pointed to the stitches on her side and said, "its leaking, which I think is normal, can you put this bandage on along with the ointment they provided, please."

So, when your naked goddess asks you to move the mountain, you run find the bulldozer. I found the bandage and the ointment and began applying both. She then pointed to a few other that needed new band aids and I took care of those, until she pointed to a small scratch on her inner thigh, which she had widened her legs to show me. This of course opened up her butterfly to me which was slightly moist. Ah, who am I kidding, it was dripping its nectar. The seat had a puddle on it and was running down the outside of the bowl. I leaned in and looked at the scratch, rubbing it with my hand, which caused a moan to be emitted by my goddess. She then spread her legs more to give me a better view of the scratch where upon, I gave in. Remember, I am human, not a god, like her. I turned my head slightly and extended my tongue and lapped at her moist begging to be sucked lips. This caused Jen to lean back more on the toilet seat and just go rigid, she wanted more and was pretty much begging me to continue. So, again, only human here, I dove in, headfirst as it were. I began giving her a tongue bath like I was at a fountain after coming in from the desert. I don't know how long I was there, hour, two, don't care, neither did she. Her first orgasm happened within minutes, and it shook her to the core. Jen is not a screamer or a grunter, she loses control of her body when it is major. She began convulsing, almost, and nectar poured out of her cunt. I lapped like I was a dog at a water bowl. I needed that nectar; I needed it bad. I varied my approach and began attacking the clit and that only sent her into more convulsions and more nectar poured forth.

I was in heaven. The omelets, what omelets, forgotten. Her injuries, she'll get over it. I wanted nothing more than to eat my breakfast right there, right then. She was serving it up big time.

Finally, I felt my hair being pulled out, literally hair follicles were yanked from my scalp by Jen to pull me from my quest. I looked up to my goddess with questions, why my goddess, why. Let this lowly one serve you some more.

All I heard was "Fuck Me!"

Wanting nothing more than to serve my goddess, I picked her up off of that seat and turned and carried her into the bedroom, she had her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs crushing my abdomen, her cunt dripping onto my boxers. Laying the goddess down onto her bed, I extracted a few kisses while trying to reach down and get to my boxers, but her legs were still attached, holding them in place slightly.

"Jen, let go of me with your legs, otherwise I can't get my dick out and I can't do what you asked. Jen, Jen honey, Jennifer. Oh, my Goddess!"

The last bit was sort of yelled, which caused Jen to come out of her orgasmic induced trance she had been in, and her legs slammed open, exposing her cunt in all of its glory. Even her asshole was smiling at me, opening and closing in time with her cunt from all of the orgasmic convulsions still going on with her.

I dropped my underwear and grabbed them and threw them across the room and pulled my very hard cock up to line it up on the prize. Jen took a large inhale when she saw it fully engorged "Oh my god, get that in me now, I need it, I'll do anything to have it. Please get that in me. I'll be your slut, whatever you ask, Just Fuck Me with That Beautifully Large Cock NOW!" she screamed.

Not wanting to piss off my goddess, I moved forward, slowly inserting my wood into its new home. Jen just exhaled, her lungs pushing all of the air out of them, like my cock was pushing it out, until I hit full, my balls resting on her ass, our pubic areas smashed together. Where upon, Jen said, "now fuck me, please, I need it, please" and several other things, with other fucks in there and pleases. I did what my goddess asked and began my assault.

Now, I am normally a quiet fucker, meaning I don't talk dirty to the lady being fucked, I don't grunt and groan a lot, I don't do much other than the mission, pound my cock into that cunt. This time, I talked, not dirty too much, just questioning. "So, you like that do you?" which Jen responded with a nod and more expletives. "You want this cock? Well, you're going to have to earn it. It doesn't come out for just anyone and it especially doesn't cum in just anyone. You ready to earn my cum slut?" like I said not too many dirty words. Jen meanwhile was in hyper motion, grinding her pelvis and trying to move with me, shoving herself back into me when I eased on into her. I grabbed her legs to hold her in place.

"Don't move or this goes away."

"Yes sir."

"Sir huh, I think you can do better, or I walk out of here." And I stopped my motion, with just the head of my cock in her.

"FUCK! Anything sir, anything, please just fuck your slut. Please sir, fuck your slut."

"You know what to say, don't you slut?" Jen was really panting now, trying to focus but her cunt was taking over.

"Oh god, oh god, please. Huh, huh, what, what, fuck what."

"Who owns this cunt slut?"

"You do" Jen whispered.

"Who owns this ass slut?" I asked as I ran a finger along her rosebud, partially pushing into it as it widened again.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, you do Sir" Jen was getting more desperate now.

I eased my cock slowly into her and said as I was doing this, "So if I own this cunt and this ass, do I maybe own..."

"Fuck, you own me, Master. I am your slut. I'll do anything for you, please Master, fuck your slut."

And I transformed. I don't know what exactly happened, but I knew this was right. I was her master, I owned her. I could ask her to do anything. I then began ramping up my pounding of her cunt, eventually all you could hear was butt slapping as we went to town. I would let out a "Yes" now and then as I slammed forward into my slut's cunt. I slowed and moved her legs along my chest to tighten up her already tight cunt and began slapping again. Again, all I heard was moans and expletives coming from Jen. One thing stood out though, more a whisper or a sigh than really saying it out loud, or not realizing she had said it out loud. "I'm owned, my Master owns me, he is my Master." Over and over a few times in between grunts and groans and moans.