Bikes Ch. 01

Story Info
A man and a woman bond over bicycles.
8.6k words
4.74
8.1k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VoyagerWy
VoyagerWy
27 Followers

CH1

One of the nice things about being a nerd is you usually don't give a shit what others think of you. You have heard it all from them and your skin has gotten fairly thick. I knew mine was. Oh, I'm David Lesore, yeah, a French grandparent or great or something. Anyway, so the name did not help, Sore Ass, Sore Shit, French Fuck, yeah, I've been called it all. After a while you just ignore it, or you go mad. And I'm not planning on going insane any time soon.

So, anyway, there I am minding my own nerdy business, looking at a game on my phone, while taking a break from entering in data at the company I work at, and this vision walks up to my desk. I mean total OMG fucking vision. She was at least five feet four, C, drooling saying this, maybe D cup, athletic build with strawberry blonde hair that looked natural, not out of a bottle. About 25 or so, a couple of years younger than me. And I was her target, my desk, me, she wanted to talk to me.

"Sir, can you help me with this issue I am having on my computer. I understand you do that sort of thing" came from the visions mouth. Of course, I barely was registering, since I was falling out of my chair as I was trying to stand up. Upon standing I realize that she was affecting me slightly, Mr. Wood was trying to make himself noticed, so I kind of had to hunch to hide his appearance, which made it look like I was about to hurl, leaning over, mouth open, drool coming from my lips, dazed look in my eyes. Yea, definite hurl look.

The vision quickly backed up a step to clear a path of the impending hurl she saw coming and squeaked out "Yuck."

Moments go by while I am trying to collect myself, remember nerd, doesn't know how to talk to anything in this league. Not saying I'm not a great listener, I just usually say stuff like 'that's fucking stupid bitch' after being told something about how a mother is treating a daughter wrong or something like that. Not proud of it, but I blame my peers. I heard that from them whenever I said something similar, so I figured that is what is said in all instances. EEEHHH wrong answer.

Finally getting it together in front of the goddess, I lean back and slowly ask, "How I may help you miss?"

Seeing that I was not going to hurl but still worried that it was still possible, the goddess again asked about helping with her computer. About that time, she saw I was trying to hide my rising Woody which caused her to make a face and begin to turn away as if this was a huge mistake.

"Wait, please show me what you have going on, I can help, but I have to go to your workstation."

Another squeak "Okay" and still keeping her distance and thinking I am now a leper or pervert, the goddess turns and moves towards her cubicle and the computer there, keeping an eye back at me in case I tried to jump her or something.

Woody slowly went away but it was still ready for instant action from watching that ass walk in front of me. It did not move, it undulated. It shimmied. It rippled with every step. I tried really hard to not stare. I knew my job was on the line here. I was also working on excuses for how I greeted her, anything to allow me to keep her there in the cubicle while I was helping her, versus her bolting for security or my boss, I'm not sure which was worse.

Arriving at her cubicle, I saw the goddess' name was Jennifer Warren and that she was part of the chemical analysis team here. The cubicles have the name plaque with the few letters denoting area they worked in. Once you had been there for a while it was easy to figure out where someone worked from their plaque. Asking her to sit down I began asking her what she had been working on when the issue came up. "Ms. Warren, can you show me what you were doing, and I'll try to diagnose what you have the issue with."

"Yes, it was in this excel file, I was adding in these equations when it started popping up all of these questions about translations and such and won't add the equations for me to derive the analysis I am working on."

"This file you have open now?"

"Yes"

"May I sit and try for a bit and see what may have happened? And have you saved your work; in case we need to go back?"

"Yeah, its saved."

"Okay, let me sit there for a bit and I'll see what I can find. It usually is a result a miss entry or something running in the background."

Working my magic, I quickly found the issue with the file and got her equations entered for her.

"Thank you, sir."

"David."

"David, you helped a lot. I was considering restarting from this morning and that would put me way behind on getting this done before five tonight. And I'm sorry about my looks earlier, but I thought you were distressed or something."

"Jennifer, I apologize, you caught me with gum in my mouth and I swallowed it standing up and had a bad reaction to doing that. If you have any more problems, you know where to find me. Have a nice day."

Lying is not bad, right? I mean it was only to keep me from crashing and burning. So, I hope lightning doesn't smite me as I am riding my bike home. Returning to my desk I finished up my work and left for the day. I usually leave around four because of needing to ride my bike, as in bicycle to work and home. Cars and bikes are still not friendly out there and beating the rush hour traffic is the way to go. It made it a drag getting there earlier than most people, but it also kept me in shape, three miles one way to work on city streets, not too shabby I thought.

What I did not know was that Jennifer showed up in my cubicle about forty minutes after I left. She had more problems and was hoping for more help and did not know enough people yet to give her a hand. The company we work for has an IT department, they try, but their main focus is the servers we have. They don't have computer support knowledge per se, they could talk you through how to install software and such, but getting into the programs we use every day, not too much. Hence the reason why my name keeps coming up around the area whenever someone's computer crashes. There have been a few times when I've had to talk to my boss about that, needing to make sure she let everyone know my priorities, whether it was fix computers that day or get the area data entered for the different projects we had ongoing. She was okay to talk to about that kind of shit and understood when I had to 'help' someone out. It was part of my unwritten job description. You know the one where you also need to get coffee for the boss or hold Joe blow supervisor's hand while he is working with a program because Joe can't tie his shoes but is the boss of twenty people. Yeah, those job functions.

Anyway, I get home and go about my normal Thursday night stuff, D&D online with some friends, watch a couple of shows and crash. Being to work by six thirty makes jack a sleepy person by ten. Arriving on Friday morning I find a note on my computer 'Please come back and help me on my computer when you get in, looks like same problem. Jen'. I wander over to her cubicle, but she is the normal eight to five crowd. I sit down and look around her cube. She really has not much here. Some charts and company shit on the walls. A picture of what looks like a sister on the desk. Nothing else. I don't remember anything on her computer screen, but really didn't have time to see much yesterday, so no help there to see who this goddess is. I touch her keyboard and her computer boots up without the normal login. 'What?' I ask myself. This is usual only when the person is not employed here, maybe an intern or such. But most interns don't get a name plaque, if any do. Curiouser and curiouser. I open the file and again find the issue quickly, fix it and save the fixes. I then go in and try to find out what is causing the issue and find someone had dumped a macro onto her excel file that with certain keystrokes, usually common ones in this case, it would load the macro and try to run it. I disabled the macro and checked my work. Finding no more issues, I resaved everything and then shut down her computer again and went to get to work on my stuff. I tend to get a ton done before eight, no one around to bug me. My boss loves it.

As I was in mid entry, I felt a presence again next to me looking over my shoulders. I froze and looked. The goddess Jennifer had returned. She was demurely smiling at me. "Thank you, David, I know it was you, right?"

"Yeah, sorry I wasn't around yesterday and that I didn't get it fixed completely the first time."

"No problem, it is fixed now. Right?"

"Yep, found a macro you were trying to run, that should not have been there."

"Okay, again thanks. Maybe I can get that analysis done before the weekend. I need a break."

"If you don't mind me asking, but are you an intern or something?"

"Sort of" she said and smiled.

I sat there smiling at her awaiting for the rest of the story, I can be patient now and then. I learned it in all the strategy games I play.

"Aren't you going to ask" Jennifer said after a few moments of awkward pause had drawn out.

I smiled and said, "yes" was all, again trying to get her to tell instead of me asking for the full story, again patient.

Again a few moments went by before Jennifer gave in and smiled wickedly at me like I had won the round, "I was an intern but was hired after my internship ended and work here in the chemical analysis lab. I have actually only been an employee about two weeks. But have been working here about six months, but most of the time in the fabrication area."

"See that was not so bad, now was it. I am happy you are working here Jennifer. Feel free to grab me anytime. I am the unofficial areas computer expert. And I apologize about not being here when you left the note, but I need to beat the traffic on my bike getting home. So, my hours are six thirty to four. Just something I worked out with my boss. She knows I'm here early and can help the floor, fabrication floor, early on getting their data into the system which then allows the management crowd to have the data they need before their morning meetings on production.

"No, David, I understand. And I really appreciate all of your help" changing gears slightly, she turns her green eyes and leans her head slightly, "you ride your motorbike here every morning?"

"No, sorry, bicycle, not motorized. Helps with my cardio."

"Really, I love biking. Do you do any trail riding or just road?"

"Both usually, whatever I can get away with on the weekends. Why"

"I love riding trails but have not found anyone to do it with yet. Would you be interested sometime?"

"Tell me where and when, I'm there. Except Monday through Friday, momma needs rent money" I flamboyantly tried to answer.

Giggling at my response Jennifer replied, "I'll keep that in mind. I have something planned for Saturday but am free on Sunday. I heard about the Wallace Hills trail and was wondering if I wanted to take it on."

When she said Wallace Hills, my eyes shot wide open. Those are for serious riders. Not amateurs. "That would be fine, but that trail is not for the faint of heart. You may need to work your way up to that" I said trying to warn her of the obvious issues in case she wanted to change her mind.

"You don't think I can do them; you don't think I am strong enough" she said sticking out her D, yes definitely, D cup breasts at me.

Throwing my hands up in surrender, "No, just offering caution for someone who may be unaware of the issues on that trail. It is twenty-five miles of undulating hills and lots of places to break down. Most people make sure they have more than two people when they go and lots of supplies for breakdowns and food and such. I've ridden it several times and made sure to take care when I do. That is all."

Deflating slightly, Jennifer looked away for a second and then looked back, "I'm willing to take the risk, if you are. I know my equipment and feel fairly competent that I can do that. I am still willing to try if you are. How about this, let's go look at it Sunday and if it looks like it is too much for me, we can find another trail. Fair enough?"

"Sounds good mademoiselle, I will await your arrival at my place on Sunday, let's say eight AM. That way we can get done and be back in time to rest up for next week."

"Wait, I'm picking you up?"

"Unless you want to ride your bicycle out there, yep. I don't have a car. I get around only on my bike. I usually either get a ride from friends or ride out there and meet them. Either way works for me."

Jennifer was beginning to raise her eyebrows at me now. She had never seen someone like this before, appeared to be a nerd, but quite obviously was into physical activity. I could tell that Jennifer was checking me out, probably rethinking her original notions, I hoped.

"Okay, I'll pick you up, but here. It is pretty much on the way for me to there on Sunday morning. Okay?"

Ah, the art of compromise. She does not want to know where I live. Fair enough. "Sounds good, see you here at eight Sunday. I'll lay out the grounds rules while we drive out there since I have been on the trail, and you have not. Like I said, some parts are almost expert level and need respect from anyone. Okay?"

"Sounds good. If I want to get out of here this weekend, I better get busy. See you later, David" Jennifer said, with an emphasis I thought on my name and a slight twinkle in her eye.

Now, don't get me wrong. I have dated before and had my fair share of women lovers; okay the count is on one hand, and you don't need to use your thumb. The idea that some dumb schmuck is going on sort of a date with a goddess, yeah rates up there on bullshit meter. I was still pinching myself. Like I said I was a good listener. That was the part which gained me one of those I counted on my fingers, I was discreet. You told me something in confidence, that is where it stayed. So, my going riding with Jennifer on Sunday was not a topic I brought up with my bros at work or at home. One; they wouldn't believe me and throw the bullshit flag. Two; I didn't really believe it. I figured I was going to get a call a little after eight with some excuse or other, Jennifer backing out. Three; she had to have a boyfriend, girlfriend maybe, out there who would promptly kick my ass if they found me playing around with her, even if it was purely innocent like this ride. Well, they would try to kick my ass, I did know a few things from growing up and having to defend myself and my name.

Friday ended with no visit or note from Jennifer. Saturday day, I hung out with friends and did typical nerdy things playing games and watching Sci-Fi or superhero movies. I went to bed thinking that I was going for a ride to work tomorrow just because I like riding and drifted off with thoughts of Jennifer causing me to have a hardon most of the night. I usually don't masturbate, not that there isn't stuff to do it to, just don't see the point.

Sunday morning, I am up and riding to work to be there at eight, the traffic is light, so I get there a few minutes before. I had brought my Bik-o-bag so I could have the supplies I knew we would need. Emergency medical, food, extra water, bike repair and such. I had gotten them cheap online and held everything watertight, which had saved my butt a few times, especially with work and the weather we get.

I am checking out my bike to make sure everything is okay, and a SUV pulls up next to me and the horn honks. "Morning David, you ready?" If I thought a goddess stepped into my cubicle this week, I was wrong, this was THE goddess of love and lust. Jennifer was wearing a tight bike outfit that left little to the imagination. I think I could have counted pubic hairs if I had the chance. I was hoping I would have a chance on the ride, as her oh so lovely ass undulated again up and down on the bike.

Snapping out of my shock, I say, "Wow. I want the name of your tailor, the person who picked out the outfit, and who are you?"

Jennifer broke up laughing, "silly, I bought it online. Let me help you getting the bike secured."

I dropped down and raised my bike with the bags which with the supplies weighed about 40 pounds and sat it on top of the SUV. Finding the latches, I locked the bike down and attached the tie downs. By the time I had finished Jennifer was at my side looking to help. "Wow, that was quick" she said looking at my arms. I am not Arnold, but after riding so much and having to do this frequently, I had developed enough muscle that this was nothing. I had a weight set at home that helped but I was not addicted to them like some people. I knew when to relax a little.

As we drove out to the trail, I explained to Jennifer the rules I expected of her. "If I say slow down, I mean it. We are reaching an expert area and you need to make sure of yourself. If you get too far behind me."

"Or ahead"

Smiling I said "Yeah, that too, if that happens, you or I will stop or slow down until the other is in sight and can reach each other in a moment or two. No going off on your own. When I say we need to take a break, we find a spot. That will be right before a real rough patch I know of, and I want us rested and had a chance at getting some energy and water. Other than those, I think we should be fine. Questions?"

"So, how far ahead is too far for me, I want to make sure I know when to slow down. And what pace do you usually set, average or hard?"

Pure unadulterated taunting. "Okay, Ms. Warren, I think you have it. I have total faith that you understand the rules and I expect you to follow them. Punishment will be swift and sure if not followed."

"Oh, you promise" Jennifer said pouting and then laughing. I laughed with her, really beginning to like this goddess. Again, I knew this was not going anywhere, but it was a fun ride while it lasts.

Arriving and setting up was done and we had started out. I set the pace to check Jennifer out, make sure she could back up the lip she had been giving me. It was my in-between hard and average pace which was a good one for the first part of the trail. After a few miles we reached a wide spot, and I offered Jennifer to take over and show me her stuff. She quickly sped past me and started hitting it hard. Her ass was again the only thing I was focused on, OMG was it perfect. I began to get hard again even though my bike was definitely not built for a hardon, which it quickly reminded me of, causing some pain. But I figured pain and pleasure were not bad now and then.

As we were beginning to get into one of more difficult sections I yelled out to Jennifer to slow down, which she did until we were past it. I then said, "okay, open it up" and that ass flew away from me. I had to puff a little to keep up with her, not even trying to catch. After a few minutes of this I saw her beginning to break, her breathing was somewhat labored but still it looked like she could go for a while longer. But I also knew there was a good spot, almost halfway, that we could pull over and get a quick break. "Jennifer, there is a wide spot up ahead, pull over there and we'll grab some water and a quick lunch."

I heard a "Okay" from her and shortly we were at the spot.

We rested and had water and I pulled out some energy bars. She had some in a fanny pack but thought mine looked better, "homemade. I make them up with fresh ingredients I either get at the farmers market or at one of the grocers locally."

Jennifer just stared at me as she ate and drank. "Just when I think I have you pegged; you say something else that blows me away. Everyone at work, and yes, I checked up on you, said you're a nerd. Every nerd I have ever met wears black and won't get his eyes above my chest. You look me in the eye when we are talking and talk to me, not mumble or throw expletives at me."

I smiled and realized that I had to raise my bar, otherwise I was about to show my nerd cred. "Jennifer"

VoyagerWy
VoyagerWy
27 Followers