Bikes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soon moved her legs again, pushing them back, opening her up wide. Jen's arms pulled her legs into a pretzel with her arms holding her legs almost behind her head. Her cunt and ass were pushed up, begging to be used. When I did this Jen in a daze told me, "Fuck your sluts cunt Master, take it, use it, own it. It's yours Master, no one shall ever have it again. I'm yours Master, tell me what you want. Anything Master" as I began really pounding her again. I was possessed. I was totally focused; I could not be denied.

Then something hit me. Was she protected? What if I came in her pussy, are we talking babies soon?

"Jen, honey. Are you on the pill or something?" I asked in between my slamming her cunt. I hoped I could pull out in time if she wasn't, or I was going to have to forgo too much more action where I was.

Jen nodded her head and tried to get out "I, uh. U, uh um. IUD."

"You have an IUD, Jen?"

"Yes, Mas uh, Master, I do."

I sighed in my head. I was not ready for the next step, but looking at my goddess, I wondered about it. It did not stop me from increasing my pounding. Soon all you heard was grunts, groans, moans, and fucks coming from both of us. I am not super-cock-man so I couldn't keep this up for too long. But it did seem like hours. We were both dripping sweat, Jen had puddles forming in her belly button, a nice one that had a hole in it for what I assumed was a belly ring or something similar.

After what again seemed like forever, Jen had had so many orgasms they were running into each other. Her bed was a mess from all of the bodily fluids she and I were creating. And I was getting tired, my back was going to feel this tomorrow. I knew I did not mind pushups but doing hundreds or similar in an hour was pushing my limit. Also, my balls were letting me know 'Yo, you ready? We are' so I began cumming buckets. It was soon running out around my cock as I kept slamming into Jen. This pushed Jen over again and she came as well, her nectar mixed with mine and we really should have thought of towels before starting this. She may need to replace the mattress from all of the fluid we created.

I collapsed onto her, still in her pretzel form. She was moving her head to try to kiss me. To force her tongue down my throat. She was now possessed with thanking me and moaning in my ear. I laid on her for a while but was soon realizing I was going to fall asleep if I did that. So, I rolled off and helped untangle her so she could stretch out.

Once she was laid out, I covered her because she quickly drifted off back to sleep. I knew if I laid down, I was done till tonight and I needed to get some stuff done if I wanted to go to work tomorrow. I found the bathroom shower again and got cleaned up. When I came out, my goddess was lightly snoring again. I was chuckling as I made sure she was covered and that not sleeping on the wet spot. I found a towel and tried to soak up some of it and left another there to continue its job.

I found my clothes from yesterday and got dressed. Then I went out into the kitchen and finished making her omelet, putting it in the refrigerator. I then wrote a note and left it on her kitchen table.

'Jen, I hope you are okay. Don't be afraid to call in tomorrow. I'll get word to your boss about what happened, I need to talk to mine anyway. I'll have her talk to yours. I had a wonderful time. It really, really was. Please call me tonight if you wake up and feel like before nine, a boys got to get his beauty sleep. If not, please come see me when you are back to work. I think we need to talk.

David'

I pushed my bike out and slowly rode home, navigating the noon traffic. I called my boss and asked her to contact Jen's boss. Giving her some of the specifics, bike ride, Wallace hills, accident, cuts bruises sprains, walk out, hospital until one AM, sleeping on Jen's couch since she had no one local to help with bandages. I thought I got what was needed out. I finished up what I needed to do around the house and went to bed around nine. No call from Jen, but was not too surprised, she was out when I left her place.