Bikes Ch. 05 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess the determining factor will be this then. You have two minutes to get me off with your slut cunt. If you can do that, you can move in."

When I finished saying that Jen screamed out "YES MASTER" and went into hyper drive, she started riding me like a dirt bike on a bumpy trail. She was humping me so fast and hard, all I heard was slap, slap, slap. Truthfully it was a sucker bet. I was ready to shoot any second, but I held it for a few more seconds before rolling my head back and shouting, "I LOVE YOU".

Now, anyone driving past or looking at the car, would have noticed the up and down motion for what it was, two people humping. When Jen came with me, forget that. It was a five-car rollover action. The car shook and I thought it moved or hopped a few feet from where I had parked it. Her convulsions were almost so violent that I was afraid for her. Oh, by the way, car horns are inconvenient as hell. Her convulsions as she came caused her to lean back and honk the horn repeatedly. If the neighbors didn't know what was going on, seeing the car gyrating and the horn honking may have given them a clue.

Jen and I recovered, and the neighbors laughed. I awoke to Jen laying on me and breathing hard, she was out. I waited for a few more minutes till she became somewhat coherent. "Jen, honey, I know you are uncomfortable, do you want to get out of the car and go in?"

Nodding her head, she opened my door and climbed out and began walking towards my front door. Oh yeah, nude except for shoes. She got there and I stood up out of the car, pulling up my pants and sauntered over to the door. I opened it and let her in. She did not blink; she was so gone in happy land.

I then returned to the car and pulled out her clothes she had removed plus our stuff from work. I then went in and watched her mechanically going about getting something ready for supper.

I walked up to her and held her for a second. "Jen, were ordering a pizza. You go get cleaned up and meet me downstairs."

"Yes Master" with a kiss for me before heading for the bathroom. I chuckled and called my favorite pie place. The pizza ordered I got out the money and laid it on the table, still thinking about button pushing. When the pizza came, I told Jen to get the door, I'll get the money. Without even a blink she raised herself off of me, where she had been cuddling into my chest, and went up and opened the door to grab the pizza. The pizza delivery guy literally began to drop the pizza and Jen quickly grabbed it. I walked up then and handed him the money and tip to the stunned delivery dude and shut the door. I turned and Jen was back, she was trembling all over again, realizing what had just happened.

I took the pizza and leaned in and kissed her. "Jen, you may cum" and turned and walked away. She had an orgasm and dropped to the floor and shook. I watched while she recovered. I then went and helped her to her feet before returning back downstairs with her to continue watching the movie I had in. Once that was done, I swapped it with a video that I had recorded of Jen a few weeks ago. Before I played it, I asked her, "Jen, do you remember about what you asked for when you asked to move in with me. Twenty-four-hour slut. That was a sample of that. I want to show you something. I have watched this once or twice. I want you to look at this person. I will describe what I see, and you will do the same. Okay?" Jen nodded her head, and I played the video. It was of Jen when I told her she could cum only when I said, and that I could make her cum by telling her to. The commentary was:

"Who are you?"

"I am your slut, Master. I am going to be your three-hole slut. I have deepthroated your cock and had you give me a facial, I have also swallowed your fantastically tasting cum like a true cum slut. I have cum repeatedly on your cock when it was buried in my slut cunt. I came so hard I passed out from it. I am going to give you, my master, my virgin ass when you ask for it. I want to have you open up my slut ass and make me beg for you to cum deep in my ass. I will then clean that dirty ass juice covered cock that has owned my ass with my mouth, licking it completely clean, before begging you Master to do it all over again. I am your slut. I am you cum dump. I want you to fuck me anywhere anyway you want. I have just gone naked somewhere with my master and I am quivering with the need to cum from it. You make me so hot Master. Please let your slut cum dump, your worthless whore, cum by saying I can. I have not touched myself. All I did was follow your orders and I want, need to cum for you. I love you so much; you make me so hot. I need this Master, let your slut cum, please."

I let her stew for a second and then asked, "should I reopen the door so others can see you cum on demand? I just heard the people from the car that followed us in talking about what a bare ass slut you are. Should I call them back down here and let them watch you cum?"

Jen was visibly shaking, panting, trying to keep it together. Her breasts were bouncing up and down so much I was worried they were going to begin slapping her face. I did not reach for the door or call the folks I overheard. I just said, "Cum slut."

Jen convulsed so hard, she shot up on her knees and then slammed down on her ass, before falling over and almost hitting her head. Her cunt gushed and gushed out nectar. I just stood there filming this with my phone. She shook, rattled and rolled as they say. Her convulsions were causing her hips to bounce on the floor and her cunt wouldn't stop pouring out nectar. After a few minutes she had calmed down enough, she didn't pass out this time, she was able to lean up and say, "thank you Master. I love you." Before falling back over and pulling large breaths of air in.

I stopped the video with Jen laying in her orgasmic fluid, taking deep breaths, her tits were pointing straight out, and you could see how hard the nipples were. When I stopped the video, her cunt was in the middle of a post orgasmic flow and movement, and you could see deep into it as it was so open. Her legs were fuzzy on the screen because they were shaking so much. Her face was angelic, like she was in heaven, the look of peace and rapture was what marked it. Her slightly upturned nose over her pouty lips which were open in another moan from her mini orgasm she was experiencing. She was looking right at the camera with a fever and what could only be described as pure love. Whether of the moment or with the person holding the camera was open for debate.

"Jen, what do you see?"

"Master, no, David, I see me in love. I see myself being totally controlled. I see my loving that control over myself. I am almost a chained animal that is so in love with her controller, her master, that she wants nothing more than to do anything he asks. I guess that chained animal is me in most ways. I have a life that happened before I met you. But you have unleashed that animal and it wants nothing more than to be controlled by you. I see you fulfilling that animal's lust, her needs, and from that, the total undying love she is showing for you. I can't describe it any better."

"Thank you, Jen. I love you by the way." This caused Jen to hug me with so much strength I could hardly get a breath in. "Ugh, Jen, you are welcome." I said because I kept hearing a murmur from her.

"Love you, love you, love you, love you" over and over.

"You ready to hear what I see?"

"Yes David, my master." I could not let that go, I kissed her for a while and we soon both began breathing hard as our hands roamed each other's bodies. Finally breaking free, I held her face and looked long into her eyes.

"I see you. I see you as that animal, as you called her, and I see you as the love of my life. I see someone I can be with while riding a bike in the desert somewhere, and I see someone who is capable of amazing feats like answering a door in the nude. I see someone who I need to get to know better. And I want so much to get to know every part of her. I don't know if this is a forever thing, but I am willing right now to try and find out. I know I can ask for promises from you. But that will put you in a position where you may begin to fight yourself, which side of you made that promise. All I ask that you keep showing yourself to me every day as we walk this journey, and I will do the same."

"Jen, you owe me nothing. I owe you everything. Your love is something so special, I can't describe it to anyone yet. If I were to try, I know I would not get the full portion of it out in a description. Please let me grow with you to know that love, so that someday, I can then tell everyone of it."

Jen, tears on her face, smiling that wonderful smile she had for David, began kissing him with such passion. She knew then and there; she was not going anywhere else in her life without David there with her and she could not think of a better plan. David joined in the tears and together they began another life together.

Months later, their engagement announcement was met with not too much surprise, everyone that saw them together, family, friends, average joe on the street, knew they were meant to be together. They were married on a beautiful spring day with Jen's sister as her maid of honor and one of David's nerd friends as his best man. Today, they have a couple of kids and have moved into a new house. There are rumors that an occasional glimpse of a naked goddess running around the house, but no one cares. The couple are extremely happy and in love. Their kids are being raised in a loving house and everyone loves it when they show up, they are outgoing and helping anyone when they need it. What more could you ask for from a neighbor?

The End

12