All Comments on 'Bikini.jpeg'

by Pentup

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
wolfarmywolfarmyover 14 years ago
Incredible

So fucking hot, loved it a bitch mother and daughter my personal fantasy come true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Boring

It might be incest but its boring incest.

stagemage21stagemage21over 14 years ago
Holy Shit.

One of the dirtiest and loveliest things I've read on here. Keep 'em cumming! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot not Boring

Although I found the story somewhat hard to follow, I did enjoy the taboo of daughter fucking her mothers boyfriend, then the mother joining them, with pure animalistic sex taking over. I liked the 3 different sides of telling the story too. Hope to see if more of this story follows or if this writer creates something else.

penandpaperpenandpaperover 14 years ago
Well Done

I have to say the creativity of your story, especially the change in viewpoints was refreshing and clever. I also enjoyed the segue into the story - the computer pictures and the mastubation scene.

If I were to offer any criticism it would be one thing: edit, as several of your sentences don't make sense. My suggestion would be to find a reader and have them highlight the sentences that are confusing. This will help your story a lot.

On a personal note, I liked your story a lot. The scene at the lake, the video, Kyung's physical descriptions were all great; however I truly don't like the incest category. Therefore, it disn't resonate with me as deeply as what it could have had. But, that's just a personal preference. Nothing to change if you like writing in that category.

All the best and keep writing.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 14 years ago
Nicely Done

The first change in POV surprised me and broke the rhythm of the story for me, but the second, from the Mother's point of view made it all worth while. Nice and Nasty finish. Good luck in the contest.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Sexy

A sexy story that was written well.

Lars420Lars42011 months ago

That was incredibly hot !!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous