All Comments on 'Bikini Shopping with the Boys'

by EmiTsuruta

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love Emi’s way of feeling sexual through exhibitionism. Love that she gets wet by doing daring things. Love that she wants satisfaction, and excited enough to get it from Takuya. Love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi Emi,

Your stories sound so very realistic, something every girl next door can pull off almost.

I just wanted to know if there is after all your real true experiences and not just stories.

I know i would love to get to see you during one of your escapades atleast i think so. I am pretty sure i will be as embarassed as you if did catch you.

Do you think someone filmed you sometime and posted it online. If you know of it and are not unwilling to share where I can find them let me know. Very frankly speaking chances of us colliding in real life are next to zero.

Thanks for making some of my days with your life experiences/stories.

Have a great day and life ahead.

str_8str_8almost 2 years ago

I've read all of Emi's stories and this one is the hottest, I'd say. When she is down on all fours...well, that is quite a bit more open than most of her other tales. Love all of them!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hi Emi, now that you have bought your swimsuit, isn't it time to head off to the beach ( maybe a nude beach or maybe even a normal beach where you get nude).

Would love to read your further escapades with Takuya and Hiro.

EmiTsurutaEmiTsuruta8 months agoAuthor

I've posted the continuation where Satomi, Takuya, Hiro and I went to the beach:

https://literotica.com/s/beach-with-the-boys

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous