Bilan Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple becomes homeless. Lusty boss helps out.
1.7k words
3.41
13.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Bilan and I immigrated to America in our early twenties. We were grateful to leave our war-torn country of Somalia. We obtained jobs at a large hotel in the downtown area.

Our combined salaries allowed us to live in modest apartments and the basic necessities. We were still very thankful, considering what we had already lived through before leaving our homeland.

Bilan is very pretty like many Somali women tend to be. Small in stature, only five feet four inches tall. Her breasts are full and firm with large dark brown nipples. Wide ronded hips accentuate her pear-shaped ass.

I am of a small stature as well, but a very capable;e worker. I can repair almost anything electrical or mechanical. My boss Arjun says I am the best maintenance man at his hotel in years.

Arjun is a kind gentleman, always asking how Bilan and I are faring. He is a tall, heavy, gregarious man. He talks loudly, laughing all the time with both customers and employees.

Bilan tells me he flirts often with her and other female employees. Arjun is married, but it doesn't make him shy at all. He has never touched any of the ladies. He only throws out sexual innuendos in the hopes maybe someone might reciprocate.

Things changed abruptly when our landlord dropped a bombshell. Our rent was going to increase by five hundred dollars a month. We couldn't afford that and still eat. I went to Arjun to explain the situation, asking for a raise. He only increased my pay by one hundred dollars a month.

I was distraught; would could I do to keep a roof over our heads? Arjun sighed before offering me a solution. He was willing to go out on a limb and offer us a hotel suite to live in. Only until we could find another more affordable apartment.

I hugged Arjun, thanking him profusely for his generosity. I returned home, telling Bilan the great news. I was disappointed she wasn't as excited to hear the good news. She saw my disappointment, telling me I did well to arrange a short reprieve to our dilemma. But, she was concerned it was too good to be true.

She agreed we had little choice, so we sold or gave away what little furniture we owned. Arjun put in a suite. With a kitchenette, separate living and sleeping areas, and a full bath.Telling us many times it had to be our secret or he could lose his job.

After weeks of looking, no affordable apartments were available. Bilan complained Arjun was becoming more forward with her. We argued when I asked her to be more patient. In hindsight, I know I was too afraid to confront Arjun.

Two months came and went with no relief in sight. One evening while watching television after dinner. Arjun showed up at our suite. I invited him in, offering him a glass of wine. Bilan didn't look pleased with the unannounced visit.

She was wearing a short robe she put on after showering. She wrapped a small blanket around her shoulders after Arjun mentioned how pretty she looked. He pulled up a chair before asking me if I had any luck finding an apartment.

I explained I hadn't found a place. Arjun blew an exasperated breath as he rubbed both hands over his face. I apologized profusely for not finding an apartment by now. Arjun restated how big of a risk he was taking for us. How much he really liked us and wanted to continue helping.

I offered to pay him some money for everything he was doing. He sighed again, saying he couldn't take our money. It would only make it harder for us to move out of the hotel. I felt panic all of a sudden. I thought he was kicking us out on the street.

Bilan hadn't said a word to this point. Calmly, Bilan told me she knew what Arjun wanted. Confused, I asked her what he wanted. Looking directly at Arjun, she said, "He wants me."

I laughed out loud, saying this wasn't a time to joke around. Neither one commented or broke eye contact. I asked Arjun what she meant. Before he could respond, Bilan said, "He wants to fuck me."

I stood abruptly demanding Arjun deny the accusation. His silence confirmed the truth. I started to curse his soul to damnation. Bilan stood up between us, telling me to sit down. She reminded me about her initial doubts concerning Arjun's offer to help. I realized this was his goal all along.

I started to stand, and Bilan pushed me back down by my shoulders.

I was shocked when she said, "We don't have a choice."

I weakly said we could go to a homeless shelter. Bilan squatted down in front of me. Brushing my cheek softly, she pointed out the homeless shelters were already overcrowded. Holding my hand, she told me she loved me.

She stood, walking into the sleeping area. Arjun followed her without a word. Comically, he closed the two glass French doors separating the bedroom from where I was sitting. I was frantic, trying to think of a better solution.

I stood steeping towards the blast doors. I stopped abruptly, not wanting to see them kissing or already naked. I sat on the sofa to watch television. I couldn't max out the volume, fearing a noise complaint. Long moments passed, and I heard Bilan make a muffled noise. I couldn't take I had to see what was happening.

Approaching the glass doors slowly, Bilan was making more noises. The site on the large bed made bile rise in my throat. Arjun lay on his back his thick legs spread wide. Bilan kneeling between them, stroking his fat cock as her head bobbed up and down.

Initially, I forgot my anger with Arjun, turning it on Bilan. Why was she doing that to him? I expected him to simply enter her and finish quickly. Arjun moaned, placing a big hand on her head. I could hear her making a wet sucking sound, occasionally humming after he moaned in pleasure.

Realizing this was all my fault. My anger subsided towards Bilan. I just wanted this nightmare over with. Bilan moved onto her back, Arjun rolling on top of her. I saw the cock clearly now; it was long and very thick. I was happy to see her lying flat and rigid, looking reluctant.

She turned her face away when he tried to kiss her. I felt another small victory won. He kissed her breast, sucking on her nipples. Her legs began to slowly move as he started kissing his way down her body. I was shocked to see her nipples rock hard. Disappointed again with my wife's body responding the way it was.

She briefly clamped her knees together as he tried to spread her legs apart. His strong hand plied them apart, leaning forward, tasting her well-trimmed pussy. Bilan arched slightly, covering her mouth with one hand. He licked and sucked on her pussy relentlessly.

Bilan arched higher off the bed, crying out, "AHHHHHHH!" Her hips began to rock both hands went to her tits, pinching her nipples I sagged, disappointed she let him make her cum. Arjun lay on his back: Bilan moved on top of him, taking his fat cock in her tiny hand.

Arjun massaged her tits as she slowly worked his cock inside of her. She lowered halfway down, letting out a long moan. I stared in utter shock at how stretched her pussy looked only halfway down his cock. Her hips gyrated slowly for a short time. Bilan lowered her ass so it touched his body, "AHHHHHH Shit!"

Stunned, I felt my cock start to harden. Bilan rocked slowly at first, adjusting to his size. She slowly eased upward to the tip and then back down. Arjun moaned, gripping her her ass cheeks and squeezing them. Bilan started to fuck him faster until her ass was a blur. She was moaning non-stop. Herrpussy deposited a foamy lather on his cock. Bilan came for the second time. I wasn't angry anymore, just painfully hard.

I released my cock, Arjun said something to her. Bilan got on all fours, Arjun kneeling behind her. He was sweating and still rock hard. Bilan's mouth went wide as he reentered her sopping wet pussy. Arjun fucked her hard, intentionally pausing. She immediately started slamming back on him if he stalled too long.

Bilan was moaning constantly or telling him his cock felt so good. She announced she was cumming yet again. This time screaming his name as her body shot off his cock. She squirmed and diddled her clit, having the most intense orgasm I have ever witnessed. Arjun stroked his cock, his chest and belly dripping sweat. He shot a gusher of cum on her ass and back.

Arjun flopped onto his back, sighing with pleasure. I looked down at my cum dripping from my own cock. Bilan was still face, down motionless. Arjun rolled out of bed, gathering up his clothes. I scrambled to pull my pants up and sit on the sofa. He came out, going straight into the bathroom.

He showered, coming out fully dressed. He looked at my cum dripping off the glass door. Smiling, he left without a single word. Bilan washed and then went straight to bed.

I lay awake on the sofa most of the night Bilan went to work when I woke. I followed suit, unable to concentrate most of the day. I tracked Bilan down as she was cleaning a room. We talked and cried for about an hour.

She told me we could stay in the hotel as long as Arjun could come by the same night every week. I told her I would take another job to make more money. She hugged me tightly. I suspected deep down she was in no hurry to move now, nor was I.

I took a second job. I was always off on the nights Arjun visited. I loved watching them fuck. Sometimes rewarded with sloppy seconds or thirds. I wasn't surprised they didn't stick to the one-night-a-week deal. Once, I listened outside of a room she had been servicing as they fucked loudly.

I eventually made enough money to get us our own apartment. Arjun still comes by to fuck Bilan the same night of the week. I only work at the hotel now as Bilan got a promotion and pay raise.

Bilan recently told me Arjun wanted her to have a threesome with him and a friend. I asked her if she was considering his request. She smiled, telling me she already agreed as long as I could watch.