All Comments on 'Bilan Pt. 01'

by HammeroftheScots

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BigfundrewBigfundrew6 months ago

Nah. Didn't much like it

deependerdeepender6 months ago

America the beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Better ending... Bilian realized she was married to a loser, sissy wimp cuck so she left him. He cried and cried as the hotel staff kicked him out onto the street. As he pondered his fate Bilian and Arjun came out of the hotel to get into his car. They laughed and laughed at the pathetic joke of a man. Arjun took his woman and he was homeless. Before she left she turned to him and said, "Goodbye you useless prick. Arjun is taking me home since my pussy now belongs to him!"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

très bonne et très chaude histoire - j'adore !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was interesting for a minute, A couple doing what they have to in order to survive. Then, of course, when the crisis is over the wife and cucked hubby get out of control.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was certainly needed another fetish-cuck tale, one million already here is just too few

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Lusty boss needs railroad spike up ass.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

MC: "...I am of a small stature as well, but a very capable worker. I can repair almost anything electrical or mechanical. My boss Arjun says I am the best maintenance man at his hotel in years... I wonder if Arjun will still think so later? After what Arjun did to Bilan and myself, I would be shocked to think so. I know he will certainly be shocked when he steps into his bathroom shower tonight!..."

Here you go, fixed your story, \(^^)/ no probs!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not a bad story, obviously Bilan understands how the 'real world' works even if her husband doesn't, I think the commenter below that complained about the story being in the wrong category missed the point, she is a realist, a loving wife, a wife that will do ANYTHING to make her life and marriage work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous