Bill and Alf

Story Info
Bill shares wife with Alf.
2.6k words
3.36
12.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and Alf

Fred Ferguson

"That's it, goddam it. I'm sick and tired of your hassling me when my friends are over. We can talk about this later." My husbund was furious, his face red and his fists clenched as he stood up and got into my face. I stammered insistently, "But, but. There's no reason to be such an asshole. Just do what I'm telling you....." He got madder still, having finally crossed over into another realm. I knew what was coming: humiliation such as I had never experienced, that I somehow wanted or needed to draw a firm line.

I was wearing a short summer frock, and knew my white cotton panties could be seen thru the semi-transparent material, but doubted they could see my black bush. I had put on a thin cotton white sling bra that allowed my breasts to move freely and my hardening nipples to be seen thru the tight, thin white t-shirt I'd pulled over it. I'm Japanese, and have the eraser nipples of my people, as well as a natural shyness about my body. So, I always wore the colorful, thick bras so popular among us that are thick and don't show the nipples. But, Bill made me buy ill-fitting cheap bras that were little too large, and would fall away from my small breasts, which allowed men to see my nipples if I wasn't careful. He was always trying to get me to lean over so I would show other men my breasts and nips when I wore those bras. He also wanted me to go braless but I rarely did that because of my pointy nips. It was a source of contention between us, so sometimes he made me take off my panties and go pantiless under short skirts.

My husband, Bill, was always trying to get me to show more of my body, buying me revealing thin cotton bikinis that left me feeling semi-exposed, especially when they got wet. He would also buy over-sized hard tops that fell away from my body and left my breasts and nipples exposed. I knew this simple outfit turned Bill on, because it wreaked of innocence, as if I were letting other men see my body, but was unaware of how it affected men such as Alf, his friend on the couch who was eyeing me, as if he could imagine what treasures lay below.

I was horny, Bill had been ignoring me for days. I needed to be fucked, but I wanted it to be part of some overwhelming experience beyond the usual. I need something to create a new sensation, and had been pushing Bill, bitching at him above all when his friends visited in the hopes of pushing him over the line. As I opened my mouth to talk back, he grabbed my arm and pulled me toward his chair. In one swift move, he flipped my skirt up, leaving my panty-clad ass on view for Alf. I knew he could see not only my rounded cheeks but the outline of my swelling vulva lips as well. I felt hugely humiliated, and turned on.

"if you act like a little girl, you'll be treated like one." But Bill knew that this was not just a cry for punishment, but had sexual meaning as well. So, as he tightened his arm around my waist, he reached down with his hand and began to rub my clitoris thru my panties. I was super excited, but also so humiliated to have Alf as a witness that I tried to squirm, which only made the rubbing on my clit more pronounced. I couldn't allow myself to come in front of his friend, but the more I resisted the hotter I got.

When he had taken me near to coming, he stopped and pulled my panties down to my knees, and then continued to pull them completely off my bare legs and feet, and fling them aside. Now I really was exposed for Alf!!! My black hairy cunt must have been completely visible to his leer. I tried to keep my knees together, but as Bill began to spank me, my twisting and turning must have allowed Alf an excellent view, especially since Bill had returned to rubbing my clit, which opened my cunt that was getting wetter and wetter.

The spanking really began to hurt and I started to cry "Please stop, please. I'll do what you want." Bill stopped, and rubbed my sore ass, and began to work his fingers into my exposed wet hairy cunt. I got more and more turned on, and Alf's presence made it all more intense. It was one thing for Bill to assert his right to my body, but another to work me up sexually in front of another man. I felt pulled in two directions, so excited and so ashamed!!!

I squirmed in ecstasy, but before I could dome, Bill stood me up and ordered me to strip. I couldn't believe it, and began to cry again. Bill barked out, "Do you want to go back over my lap? I'm sure Alf would enjoy it." Sniffling, I raised my t-shirt up and took it off, holding it in front of my bra-covered breasts.

"Get rid of that t-shirt, you're going to be showing us a lot more than a bra," Bill shouted. I leaned over and dropped the t-shirt down on the coffee table, feeling my breasts slightly sway against their thin restraint. I straightened up and face them, my nipples pushing out against the bra and my butt burning. I was sure they could see my black patch thru my thin skirt. When Bill ordered me to remove my bra I thought I would die. I had had a few boyfriends before Bill and had permitted a couple access to my breasts, but few had actually seen them in any detail. They were smallish, with a slight sag, and capped with largish areolas, topped with dark erasers, that were hardening by the second. And now Bill wanted me to put them on display for two completely clothed men.

I turned away and reached behind me, unclasping the bra, and letting it drop while covering my breasts. "Face us and drop your hands," Bill ordered. I didn't think I could do that, and started crying again. "If you don't stop sniveling and drop your hands, I'm going to give you something to cry for", he said and reached out to grab me. I dropped my hands by my side and stood there naked in front of them. My face burned with shame, and lust. The men began talking about my breasts, describing their smallness, and praising my nipples. "They're not more than a handful", said Alf, "but that's all you need. Especially since the dark forest below beckons."

I suddenly felt how very naked I was. After Bill and Alf had gazed upon my breasts and commented, Bill told me to remove my skirt. "No, please", I sobbed. "That's too much", I pleaded. "Get it off, or I'm going to get my belt and I'll work over your ass until you can't sit." I couldn't believe my husband was making me strip completely for his friend. No man but he had ever seen me completely naked, and it was so scary and exciting at the same time.

I was sobbing, so confused about so many different sensations coursing thru my body. I couldn't get me hands up to the elastic band that held up the skirt. "I'll count to three, and then it's the belt." "One," and I burst out pleading with him to stop, I was frozen, paralyzed, and couldn't move. I couldn't strip, and couldn't face having Alf watch me squirm and weep under the belt. Bill had used it on me a few times and I knew I would be reduced to tears in seconds. And, I knew Alf would always carry in his mind both my nakedness and my disciplining, so that whenever we got together he would gaze at me and know what was under my clothes despite how modestly I dressed, despite my bra, my panties, my slip, all that shielded me from men's eager eyes.

"Two", Bill counted. I was becoming increasingly hysterical, my breasts jiggling in a rhythm with my weeping and pleading, but I couldn't move, couldn't reach up to the elastic band. "Three, OK it's the belt," and Bill stood up and started pulling his belt out of his levis. "No, no not the belt. Not here, not in front of Alf", I cried. I slipped down my skirt in one swoop, and stood before them with my hands over my bush. Bill slapped my hands, hard, "Get them by your sides". I dropped my hands and they gazed on my naked body. I felt my cunt becoming even wetter, my nipples harder and longer, to my shame.

"Too little too late", pronounced Bill. "Drape yourself over the coffee table and get set for the belt". I was beyond control, weeping hysterically and pleading with my husband, "No, please, please, not that, not in front of him". "assume the position. You're going to get five, if you keep resisting, it'll be ten and so on". Terrified, I draped myself over the table. Alf said, "If her tits are flat on the table, we can't see them jiggle with each stroke". Oh my god, now he is taking an ever more active role! "Yea, you're right. Grab the table with your hands and leave your tits dangling."

I couldn't believe the shame, the hurt that my husband would expose me like this. My ass stuck up in the air, my cunt squeezed tightly between my thighs, my breasts dangling, awaiting the strokes of the belt. "open your legs, we can't see your cunt lips clearly enough", ordered Bill. "Would my humiliation never end? Where would it stop?" I was beyond shame, but knew they would immediately see my cunt dripping wet. I hesitantly parted my knees, giving Alf a full view of everything. "Count them out", said Bill. I hate to have to count the strokes, it is so humiliating because I feel like I'm voluntarily participating, which couldn't be farther from the truth. Whap, the first one landed, and I had to choke out "one" while I squirmed in pain. I couldn't stop from moving my legs, which gave them a better view of my cunt lips, and made my breasts wiggle as well.

Whap! The second hurt so much more than the first, and I was crying hysterically. I writhed in pain and wanted to reach back and both feel and protect my cheeks, but knew that Bill had strictly forbidden that. I didn't care anymore what they saw of my intimate parts. I moved my legs around in pain and choked out "Two". Whap! Oh god, this was more pain than I could stand, I couldn't stop crying or writhing but forced myself to say "three". Whap!! I gripped the table as hard as I could, tears streaming out of my eyes and falling directing on the floor.

"Open your legs," commanded Bill. I was in a haze of pain and shame, I didn't care about anything but for this to stop. I opened my knees and my cunt became even more exposed. Both men commented on how it had opened up, with the swollen pussy lips shining with wet juices. Nobody had ever talked openly about my cunt before, not even Bill. Whap! Bill hit me between the legs and right on the cunt. I couldn't take any more, and grabbed my cunt, rolling n the floor in pain. Nothing mattered anymore, all I felt was pain.

"OK", said Bill. "That's only four, and you didn't count either three or four. But we'll give you a break. Pull yourself together, and get up on your knees, place your hands down on the carpet so your ass is up in the air. I'm going to watch Alf fuck you now". I couldn't believe that my own husband wanted to watch me fucked by someone else, but I was beyond resistance, and part of me wanted that more than anything else. I glanced up and saw Alf's cock, which was ugly, long, big around with the red head just coming out of its uncircumcised shell. It was full of veins and bigger than Bill's, but I was so wet I knew I could accommodate any size at that point.

Alf kneeled behind me and inserted his penis, which slid in like a hot knife going thru butter. He began to fuck me hard. Every time he thrust, he banged up against my red ass and the hurt became even more erotic, I groaned and reacted as I never had with Bill. I came almost immediately, and Alf shortly thereafter. We collapsed onto the floor, but Bill immediately jumped down and grabbed me, putting me on my knees and inserting his dick as hard as he could He pounded away, expressing both the excitement of showing and giving me to another man and the jealousy he had felt while Alf fucked me, and I enjoyed it. I was exhausted, but Alf had an erection and climbed on before I could move. Now he fucked me long and hard. I felt like such a slut, and enjoyed it!! I never thought that could happen. My cunt lips were so swollen I thought I would never be able to close my legs again, and come dripped out onto the floor.

Bill couldn't get it up again, which was fine with me, but he was not a happy camper about Alf doing me twice, and how much I seemed to like it. He told me to get up and slip on my t-shirt, but not my panties. The t-shirt only came down to my waist so I was completely bare below. I felt like I had a balloon between my legs, my lips were so swollen I walked as if I were bowlegged, and both Bill and Alf commented on that as well as on my red ass. I had to make dinner for them, and every time I got close to Alf he would pat my ass or run his hand over my pubic hair. Alf acted as if he had as much right to touch my body as did Bill, who became increasingly surly.

After Alf left, Bill put me on my back and raised my legs to give me another strapping. I hate to be punished like that because I feel like everything is exposed, and my lips were so swollen that the belt grazed them a couple of times. I thought it so unfair: he made me expose myself and gave me to Alf to enjoy. But I really did enjoy it.

Now things are strange. The word got around, and whenever we go to a party, men come onto me vey strongly. Bill wants me to go without any underwear, but I have to wear a bra because my nipples are too prominent. Of course, they are the cheap, over-sized bras if I wear a low neckline and the thin cotton bras if I wear a sweater or pullover. Since, I insist on wearing a bra, Bill makes me go pantiless. The men have caught on to that, and often run their hands over my ass to see if I'm wearing panties, or subtly run the back of their hands on my front and feel the pubic hair. The women pretty much ignore me. Alf came over to repeat, but Bill would prefer to maintain things at the teasing level for the present. I think he was really freaked out about how hot I got.