Bill and Claire's Late Awakening

Story Info
Fifty somethings find a new spark to their marriage.
7.1k words
4.62
12.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robnpen
robnpen
44 Followers

Bill & Claire's Late Awakening

Bill watched his wife carefully putting on her make-up and felt so much love. Claire, even at fifty-three, had retained her natural beauty despite the advancing years and although she had filled out a little after two children, she still retained a voluptuousness and beauty he rarely saw in other women her age. Her braless breasts filled her white halter-neck dress and they pushed at the fabric as she moved around. As she bent to pick up her bag, his eyes rested on her magnificently shapely bottom which was enhanced by the way the thin fabric of the dress clung to her. He could just about see the outline of her knickers through the thin material. He definitely thought this one of her outstanding features and had sometimes caught guys eyeing her derriere when they were out. Bill didn't mind, he was proud of her. This wasn't always the case however. Years ago, he would have been jealous of guys ogling his wife. After all their years together he was confident in himself and Claire.

After thirty years together, having met as teenagers, learned about each other as they went through life, he was proud that she had been such a faithful and devoted wife and mother. They had only ever been with each other and had no knowledge or experience with anyone else, apart from teenage fumblings from before they met. Her outfit was completed as he eyed her shapely legs in her white strappy sandals. Bill noticed she wore her brown, shoulder length hair down tonight. She often liked to wear it back off her face when it was warm, as it was this evening, but tonight she'd washed and styled it and it had a wonderful sheen to it. Her sun-kissed brown shoulders were a beautiful contrast to her white sundress. He thought she'd never looked lovelier. This was the third night of their week's holiday in this classy resort and they were nicely relaxed and happy.

Claire picked up her bag and turned to face her husband, catching him looking at her. She smiled and her dark brown eyes sparkled in the glow of the hotel suite lighting. After the years together she almost knew what he was thinking. She gave him that look that said, 'not now, naughty boy.' A look that he had grown well used to over the years.

She loved her husband and loved the way he dressed to impress her when they went out. He was wearing a crisp white cotton shirt and chinos. His greying hair was cut short and his green eyes sparkled. She was very happy with Bill and they had a lot of fun together. In the last few years, they found that they communicated much more, talking honestly about all aspects of their lives together. They had begun to discuss their sex life in the last few years, being more open and honest about what they wanted from it. Having been together so long, neither wanted things to slide into oblivion. They both loved sex and loved each other. The frequency was less than before, but the quality was still there. They wanted to maintain that. This had mainly come about because of an incident which happened a couple of years previously, as their sex life had become virtually non-existent for a while. Bill worked long hours as a self-employed web designer and Claire was manager of a large and busy women's clothing store.

Late one evening, they had begun a drunken conversation about sex and it had ended in a row. Bill had accused her of not caring about him and she had responded by accusing him of being mechanical in bed. It ended with Claire storming off to bed. They had both upset each other and both were very remorseful. They made it up the next day and that evening, without the drink, they had a serious discussion.

Claire wanted Bill to be a bit more adventurous.

'Why do we always have to go to bed to make love?' she asked him.

He was taken aback by this and considered it for a moment.

'I thought you preferred it in bed.' he replied.

'Not every time. Not once a week, probably on Saturday after a few drinks.' she countered. 'What about on the sofa, even the dining table. The kitchen?'

He looked at his wife with his mouth open. Not only that, but he was getting an erection as she talked with passion.

'OK. I understand. But I have a problem too.' said Bill. She was looking at him intently.

'What?' she asked.

'You don't take the lead very much. You don't tease and seduce me.' he said, before he could stop himself.

'But I thought you liked to dominate. I thought you liked to be in charge and me to be submissive.' she responded.

'Well, the point is, we've never really discussed it. Have we?'

They both realised that they had needs they hadn't talked about, despite all their years together.

They were silent for some time before Bill spoke.

'Do you ever fantasise?' he asked her.

'Yes. It's necessary sometimes to make it work.'

Bill was shocked at this. 'What sort of fantasies?'

'Well. It's mostly scenarios. Nights out with people, things that could happen. Places where I'd like to make love. Even where I could take the initiative, actually. I'd like to be outrageous and daring in my fantasy.'

'How do you mean?' asked Bill.

'Having sex outside where we might be seen? Exposing myself, flashing, skinny dipping, that sort of thing. But it's only a fantasy, I couldn't actually do it.' she said, laughing.

In truth, Claire had many fantasies. It usually involved her husband with different scenarios, such as making love outside where they could be seen. Sometimes she fantasised that they were watched by 'her man.' Her man was a tall, fair-haired stranger whom she'd never met. However, she had a picture in her mind. He'd be a classy professional such as a lawyer or doctor. He'd catch Claire making love to her husband and watch them. She would know he was there and look up at him. Instead of the panic and embarrassment she was sure would take over her in reality, their eyes would meet and she'd watch him, slowly taking off his clothes and playing with his hard penis.

Sometimes in her fantasy, 'her man' would make himself cum, shooting his juices all over his stomach. This made Claire very horny and she'd ride Bill hard. The truth was though, that she wanted him to take her from behind after she'd finished with Bill. But she could never get to that bit of the fantasy because she firstly couldn't imagine what it would be like, and secondly she felt guilty imagining it.

The following evening, Claire prepared a special dinner for Bill when he returned home from work quite late. She'd dressed provocatively in a low cut wrap around dress which enhanced all the features Bill loved. Her ample breasts were on show, and the sight of her thigh as she crossed her legs during the pre-dinner drink made Bill shift in his chair. Over dinner, they talked about their day, talking about people they worked with and what they'd been doing. At one point, when Bill had been droning on about some project he'd been trying to get on top of, Claire slid off a shoe under the table and pushed her foot between Bill's legs and felt his cock. He stopped talking. Looking at her, a smile came across his face. For several minutes she continued to massage his rising cock.

Without another word and his cock still rising up in his pants Bill stood and began clearing the plates away. Claire watched him, thinking she'd done something wrong. Bill returned from the kitchen, offering her his hand she stood. With almost a single movement he pulled open her dress and lifted her onto the table. She was wearing his favourite underwear, a red lacy set of bra and knickers which left very little to the imagination. Her breasts were falling out of the pushup bra. He helped them out with his hands and began sucking on the already hard nipples. Claire moaned loudly at this.

One of her fantasies was coming true. She had carefully selected her outfit for maximum response and it didn't disappoint. She had thought of not wearing knickers, and walking around knickerless was one of her fantasies for flashing, but when it came to sex, Claire was a girl who liked her man to take them off her. This Bill did, roughly pulling them down and throwing them aside. His eyes were now on her and she laid back on her elbows and watched as Bill ripped off his shirt and trousers. He was naked in a matter of seconds as he pulled off his boxers, his already rock hard cock springing free. She smiled at him and laid back. Bill bent to push his face between her legs.

She held his head.

'No.' she said, through gritted teeth. 'Fuck me. Now.'

He'd never heard her use such language before and he entered her already wet pussy. She gasped at the ferocity of it. Their lovemaking was urgent and it wasn't long before Claire screamed out as the orgasm hit her. Seconds later she felt the warm gush of Bill's pent up juices as he came. He continued to slide in and out of her slick hole for several minutes. As their breathing returned to normal, they looked at each other and started laughing. The whole episode lasted less than ten minutes and it was the best sex they'd had in many months.

They relaxed before bed in a warm jacuzzi bath and snuggled up in bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

Claire decided this was a breakthrough, but she wanted to go further. She wanted to dominate at times but felt restricted. Her upbringing was very conservative and when she first got together with Bill, she didn't want to appear to be what she thought of as a slut. She'd read stories about women who wanted sex and went after it when they could. She wanted that, but something held her back.

A few weeks later, after a cosy evening in front of the fire, the subject returned. Bill wanted to return to the subject of fantasies.

'Do you fantasise about other men?' he asked, suddenly.

Claire thought carefully before answering.

'Well I'd be lying if I said never, because sometimes I do.' she hesitated. And held his gaze before continuing. 'But they're not real men. Not anyone I know, just types. They are in my mind.'

'Wow. OK.' said Bill.

'Don't worry my darling. I would never want another man. It's just that fantasising helps prolong the sex and make it more satisfying. Actually, the fantasy is in the buildup. So, I might start fantasising hours before we'd eventually make love. So I'd set the scene in my mind, then try to act it out by the time we came to make love.'

Claire thought now about 'her man' and it made her feel horny.

'Wow, that's....clever.' he paused.

'Ever thought about more than one man?' he added sheepishly.

She eyed him thoughtfully. 'Well, at times I have. But it seemed so naughty so, I tried not to.'

He was smiling at her, trying to suppress a laugh.

'Why do you ask?' she said.

'Because I do too.' he did laugh then.

'What?' she was taken aback by this. 'Explain.'

'Well, when you want sex, you want a lot. I'm not getting any younger and though you are still capable of multiple orgasms, I'm not. I want to give you more.'

'Oh, you do my darling. More than enough.' she admonished him.

By the end of the evening, they had once again been overcome by their passion. Making love in bed, Bill had gone through his full repertoire. Licking, sucking and nibbling, just as Claire enjoyed, but when it came to the time when he would normally enter her, he used her dildo. He'd asked her if he could use the seven-inch long penis shaped toy which he'd bought her some while ago, he slid it slowly into her wet and waiting pussy. She moaned loudly at this.

'Oh, god.' she said. 'Take it long and slow.'

Kneeling between her open legs, he did as he was instructed.

After a minute, she stopped him.

'I want it doggie style.' she said, her eyes sparkling.

She sat up and turned onto her knees. He looked at her wonderful backside and felt more aroused than ever. She could now imagine 'her man' slipping off his pants, his already erect cock springing free and climbing behind her. She could feel his hands on her hips.

Again, he slid the dildo into her slowly. After a few minutes she began rocking back and forth on the cock.

'Hold it still.' she gasped. 'Let me do the movement.'

Again, he did as he was told. She slid back and forth in a smooth motion, getting faster and faster. He was struggling to hold the thing against her urgent thrusts as she continued, breathing becoming faster until she was panting and moaning. She continued faster and faster until suddenly she cried out, louder than he'd ever heard her, eventually falling forward onto her pillow, the dildo sliding out. Bill held the tool in his hand and looked at it, amazed at how she could get that much passion from a fantasy.

They lay in each other's arms for a while. Bill was still hard. Claire was still horny and she knew what she wanted to do. She sat up and pushed Bill on to his back. In one swift movement she straddled him and guiding his cock into her, began to ride him. She was like a woman possessed now. She looked down on her husband with love in her eyes. He looked back at her and could see the passion in her. Her hair was down around her shoulders, she rocked back and forth, never once taking her eyes from him. Her bucking became faster. He tried to thrust up as she thrust down, but she stopped him.

'Lay still.' she said. 'This is my fantasy,'

He was mesmerised by her. Eyes sparkling, mouth set, tits bouncing, she rode him for all she was worth, until they exploded together in a massive orgasm.

They lay in each other's arms for a while.

'Was that a threesome fantasy?' he asked her eventually.

'What do you think?'

'Well it was for me.' he replied.

She turned to face him. 'It's only a fantasy. It could never happen.'

'I know.' he said.

'Who the hell would want to have sex with an old woman like me?' she laughed.

'Who wouldn't?' he whispered as they both drifted off to sleep.

So now they were on holiday, on their favourite island. The tall hotel faced the sea on a long promenade. Several other hotels, restaurants and bars fronted the promenade as they strolled along after dinner. The sea to their left shimmered in the setting sun.

'Can we go to the bar again? Claire asked as she slipped her hand into Bill's.

'Why not?' he said. 'Maybe Dietmar and Inga will be there again tonight.'

The Golden Angel was a brightly lit bar and disco just along from their hotel. They'd discovered it on the first night and met the German couple. It was quite busy that night and tables were limited. The couple sat at a table for four and Bill asked if he could use the spare chairs.

'Of course.' Dietmar said in a heavy German accent. 'Be our guest.'

Within a few minutes they were talking. Inga, a tall, slim, girl in her late twenties with long hair, tied back in a ponytail, chatted to Claire in excellent English. Dietmar was a large gregarious man in his thirties with a full dark beard and a hearty laugh. The guys found they shared a passion for football and talked about their teams. The girls talked about weddings and children when Inga told Claire that they were on their honeymoon. Bill was not a keen, or very accomplished dancer and Dietmar was much the same, so the girls danced together to the disco music through what were very loud speakers.

They thoroughly enjoyed the evening and as they strolled back to their respective hotels in the early hours, suggested they meet up again if they found themselves in the bar on any other night.

They walked into a very packed bar. This time, a live band was playing.

'Wow. A live band. They sound good' shouted Bill over the high volume.

The band was made up of a brass section with two trumpets and a sax and guitars and drums. The lead singer was blasting out a Santana number and to Bill they sounded just the thing.

They looked towards the seated area and Inga was waving at them. They pushed through the crowded dance floor and edged towards their new friends.

They greeted each other with handshakes and kisses like old friends. The guys listened to the music for a while enjoying the sounds while the girls took to the dancefloor.

Bill watched the girls dance. Inga, stick-like, shuffled on her heels while his gaze was fixed on his wife, who moved majestically, swaying her hips to the music. He was entranced as he watched her breasts move under the fabric of her dress and he could visualise the way her breasts bounced as she danced. The ultra violet lights played tricks with her white dress and he was sure he could see right through it. He was hoping she was wearing his favourite red silky knickers as he was looking forward to taking them off her later. She caught his eye and beamed a smile. She looked so happy.

The girls danced for most of the evening and all four enjoyed themselves. They certainly had plenty to drink. It seemed that this was the last night of their honeymoon and they were flying back to Germany in the morning.

Later in the evening, Bill went to the bar for more drinks and noticed that there were many more men in the place than the previous night. They seemed to be part of a group. He got chatting to one while waiting to be served.

It seemed that there was a medical conference in one of the other hotels along the strip. The guys in the bar on this night were all doctors. Just right for any medical emergency! It was their last night and they were out for a good time. As Bill returned with the tray of drinks, he noticed that his wife and her new friend had dance partners. He caught her eye as he made his way to the table indicated for her to return for a drink. She smiled and raised her eyebrows, indicating she would be back to the table after this dance.

'Looks like the girls have some admirers.' he said to Dietmar, who was looking at his phone.

'Oh yes?' he said. Standing quickly, Dietmar looked over the dance floor for his new bride.

Claire was thoroughly enjoying the dance with her new partner. He looked at her and smiled as she swayed to the music. Conversation was impossible but she looked him over to assess what he was about. Thirty-five-year old Tom was six-foot tall with broad shoulders and longish fair hair. His white shirt was unbuttoned and showed a fine hairless chest. He moved very well and as they got closer; she got a scent of him. At the Latin beat they swayed and turned and Claire, being a bottom girl, liked the look of Tom's pert one. She also liked his blue eyes, which she thought had a sadness in them. Tom, Claire realised, was the nearest personification of 'her man' and he eyed Claire as she danced and liked what he saw.

Although he realised she was older than him, she had a sexiness about her that surprised and attracted him. He watched her body move under her thin dress. It had been a long time since he'd been with a woman, due to a heavy workload that he'd thrown himself into since his wife left him. Her perfume made his head swim and watching her hips move entranced him. She smiled a lot. Whoever is with this woman is a very lucky man, he thought.

Claire had been dancing with Tom for several numbers, thoroughly entranced by the Latin music. He was an accomplished dancer and moved her around to the music, spinning her gently when required. He took her hand with one and placed the other on her hip and gently moved her to the music. Claire was entranced. She'd always wanted Bill to dance with her like this, but he insisted he had two left feet. Once or twice their bodies came together and Tom liked the feel of her. Another time when she had her back to him, she felt him up against her backside. Suddenly Claire realised she should go back to her husband. She broke off at the end of the dance and thanked Tom, making her way back to the table.

'Let me buy you a drink.' he said, gently taking her wrist. They stood at the side of the dancefloor while the band took a break.

robnpen
robnpen
44 Followers
12