Bill and Claire's Late Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robnpen
robnpen
44 Followers

'I'm with my husband. I'd better go back to him.' she replied. 'Thank you for the dance. You really are a wonderful mover.'

'Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise. I hope you didn't mind.' he said in a low, gruff voice.

'Of course not, why would you? My husband isn't fond of dancing, that's all.'

'He should be.' replied Tom, eyes sparkling. 'He could enjoy you as much as I just did.'

Claire was a little shocked at his forwardness and walked through the crowded dance floor to her table, with Tom following. Inga and her partner, Jim also followed.

When she reached the table and sat down, Tom spoke.

'Hi guys. I just wanted to say, we didn't realise the girls were with you. Hope it's all cool.'

'Fine as far as I'm concerned.' said Bill.

'Can we buy you all a drink?' asked Tom.

'I think we should be going.' said Dietmar looking irritably toward his bride. At this instruction, she stood.

'It's been nice meeting you.' he said to Bill and Claire. 'We have an early start in the morning.'

They embraced and exchanged email addresses as they left. Tom and Jim were still standing after the Germans had left.

'I guess you'd better join us then.' said Bill.

'Great.' said Jim. 'I'll get some drinks in.'

He took the order and went off to get the drinks.

It was much quieter now, so when Jim returned with the drinks, they fell into conversation.

'So, you guys are doctors, at the conference?' asked Bill.

'Yes.' replied Tom in his Texas drawl. 'We finished today. Home tomorrow.'

They got into an easy conversation about where they came from and what they did. Tom was from Austin, Texas. He worked at a large hospital in the city in the ER. His friend, Jim was from New York and worked as a cancer specialist. They were friendly guys but didn't want to discuss work or the conference.

Tom quite quickly got onto the personal side of their lives. He wanted to know all about Bill and Claire and where they came from. He was currently going through a very messy divorce. His wife Carrie had left with their two boys around 18 months ago. After around half an hour, Ted said. 'I'll have to get back to the hotel. I said I'd call my wife this evening and she'll only fret if I don't call. I'll see you in the morning Tom. Nice to meet you Bill, Claire.'

He made his farewells and disappeared into the crowd.

'Ted has been happily married for many years.' remarked Tom, somewhat sadly. 'How about you guys? You look very happy together. How long ya'll been together?'

Claire casually fell into conversation with Tom about their life together. Bill chipped in with added information and anecdotes. It felt very easy talking to this young man, and they found they were telling him things which some married couples would keep private.

Suddenly, the band started playing again even louder than before.

They tried to continue talking but it was impossible.

'Why don't we find somewhere quieter?' shouted Tom over the hubbub.

They all agreed and a few minutes later, the three of them were strolling along the promenade in the cool evening air. Claire felt light headed, a mix of the drink, the music and the evening. The full moon was up now and they stood looking out over the sea as it shimmered in the moonlight. Bill took Claire in his arms and kissed her passionately. After a minute Claire broke off.

'Oh. Sorry Tom. That was very rude.' she said.

'Not at all.' said Tom as they continued to stroll. 'Considering the length of time you've been married, I think you two are a marvellous example of how love can last. You'll have to tell me your secrets.' he said.

Bill and Claire looked at each other.

'Secrets.' said Claire. 'Mmm...not sure we should tell all of them.'

The bars were closing now, and people were leaving to return to their hotels there was nowhere they could sit and relax. The trio strolled, chatting with Claire & Bill holding hands.

By the time they reached their hotel, Bill and Claire were giggling like kids at something funny Tom had said about sex.

Bill stopped. 'Well, this is us Tom. Our hotel.'

'Well, it's been a pleasure to meet you guys.' said Tom. 'It's home tomorrow so we won't get the chance to do this again.' he said, sadly.

Bill hesitated before saying. 'Well, look. Why not come up for a nightcap or something. The night is still quite early.' he looked at his wife.

'Yes.' agreed Claire. 'It would be nice.'

'Well, if you don't mind a gooseberry, bustin' in on your love nest.' he joked.

They all laughed.

'Don't worry.' laughed Claire. 'Plenty of time left in the holiday for all that.' Her smile convinced Tom he should go up to their room.

Five minutes later, they were on the balcony overlooking the sea, the full moon lighting the sky like a beacon. Tom and Claire sat as Bill opened some red wine. They toasted each other.

'To the future Tom.' said Claire. 'May you find love and happiness in the future.'

They clinked glasses and drank.

Tom said. 'And to my new English friends. May your happy marriage continue forever.'

The clinked again.

After a while, Claire suggested they went inside as the evening was cooling and a breeze was getting up from the sea.

The suite was comfortably furnished, with a large sofa and matching chair at right angles. Bill and Claire sat on the sofa and Tom took the chair.

Tom was very keen to know all about their lives together. They had been talking for some time about how they met as teenagers and when they married.

Tom complained about his estranged wife. They had married young, but had just grown apart and their sex life just dwindled away. He hadn't been with a woman since his break up.

'So, you guys have never been with anyone else? Just the two of you?' he asked incredulously.

'I'm so envious. I wish Carrie and I could have lasted. How do you keep the excitement going?'

'Fantasy.' Claire blurted out. 'We fantasise.'

'Wow.' said Tom. 'What about?'

'We can't tell you that Tom!' laughed Bill. 'That's one of the secrets of the bedroom.'

'Sexual positions are important.' added Claire. 'Who does what, as it were.'

They were all smiling at this. Tom wanted to know more and he felt relaxed and comfortable talking to this couple. Plus, the drinks were still flowing.

'Well, what is your favourite position, Claire?' asked Tom, cheekily.

She looked thoughtful.

'I have two, depending on my mood.' said Claire. 'Cowgirl if I want to dominate. You'd know all about that, being from Texas!' she laughed. 'Or doggie style if I want Bill to be in charge. Mind you, I like lots of others.' She giggled and Bill was amazed at her boldness.

'Still can't quite grasp that you never had any sexual experience before you got together.' said Tom.

'That's right.' said Claire. 'In fact, because Bill is circumcised, I've never seen an adult uncircumcised penis, in the flesh.' she blushed and added. 'Oh. I just said that didn't I?' she lowered her head, blushing.

Tom laughed. The room fell suddenly quiet.

'I can help with that. Would you like to see mine Claire?' he blurted out.

They both looked at him.

Claire looked at Bill. he shrugged. 'Why not?'

'Errr....yes.' she stammered. 'I would.' Claire was feeling suddenly excited as well as apprehensive.

Tom stood. He removed his shirt and the tall, blond Texan's upper body was, as she suspected, hairless. He kicked off his shoes, never once taking his eyes away from Claire's eyes.

She looked from his chest to his eyes and smiled.

Slipping off his trousers, he stood in just his tight black designer pants. Nervously, he did a little pirouette. Claire took in the shapely legs and his tight butt before resting her gaze on the bulge in his pants. She had felt it brush against her thigh when they danced closely earlier in the evening and she'd imagined it might be impressive. Now, she was about to find out. He slowly pulled the waistband of his pants down and stepped out of them. He put his arms out in 'ta da!' sort of way and looked at Claire. His chest and upper body were completely hairless, his legs had fine fair hair and his pubic hair was neatly trimmed. She was impressed by the length and girth of his penis. The large head was just poking out under the foreskin and Claire was quite fascinated by it. It was beginning to rise under her gaze and she wondered if he would get an erection just standing there in front of her.

'What do you think?' asked Tom.

'Wow. It's different.' she replied. 'If you get an erection, will it look like Bill's?'

'Well, I don't know what Bill's erection looks like.' he laughed. 'Would you like to see mine when it's erect?'

Without her realising, while Tom was undressing, Bill had gone behind the sofa and was standing over her. At this point he slowly ran his hands over her shoulders and slid them down the elasticated top of her dress and found her already hard nipples. He massaged them, feeling their hardness between his fingers. Claire moaned in approval and continued to eye Tom's naked physique.

With a boldness she didn't know she possessed, she pulled the top of her dress to her waist, exposing her ample breasts to Tom as Bill continued to massage them.

'Yes.' she said confidently. 'I would.'

Tom then realised why he'd been invited up to their room.

His response was immediate, as his cock began to thicken and lengthen.

Claire now felt emboldened further and lifted the hem of her dress to her waist, laying back against the sofa cushions. Tom had imagined that she would have small, high-legged knickers and he wasn't wrong. They were red and silky and Tom stroked his already rising penis. He walked over and stood before her. She smiled as the tall Texan knelt at her feet. Slowly opening her legs to him, he ran his palm up the inside of her thigh and found her damp point. She was breathing a little faster in anticipation of what was about to happen. Tom pulled aside her knickers and exposed her pussy. He had the scent of her desire and was also breathing harder while Bill continued to massage her breasts. Tom touched her now swollen clitoris and the feeling of this strange man touching her caused her shivers. She had never exposed herself like this to anyone but Bill and this was something she never thought to experience at her age.

'Take them off.' she whispered hoarsely.

He did as he was instructed and slid them down her legs, casting them onto the coffee table.

He stood before her; his erection now full. His slightly curved penis with its large head pointed skyward. Claire also looked at his large balls, stretched tight in their sack. Apart from the length and thickness, it did look much like Bill's. He feasted his eyes as she spread her legs wide for him, placing one leg on the sofa. He took in the detail of her now glistening pussy, her raised clitoris, her pubic hair neatly trimmed on her mound and her lips bare.

Meanwhile, Bill quickly stripped off his clothes and stood naked and erect, behind his wife. He continued to stroke and massage Claire's breasts. Then he came round to the front of the sofa. Kneeling beside her, he turned his wife's face to his and kissed her. They explored each other's tongues with passion. Claire then turned her gaze back to Tom as he knelt between her legs again and began kissing the inside of each thigh, slowly working his way up to her pussy. Claire thought she might pass out with the anticipation of him arriving. When he did, he flicked his tongue across her clitoris and sliding a large finger into her slick pussy, she exploded at once into a massive orgasm which she thought would never stop. She was panting hard as he pushed his finger in and out as she bucked her hips against him. Bill watched in awe as they continued, faster and faster until she fell back, limp on the sofa.

As her breathing returned to normal, she gasped.

'I think that's the fastest orgasm I've had for some time.'

They were quiet for a few minutes, not sure what to do next. Claire realised they were waiting for her instructions.

She stood, her dress hem falling back down, her exposed breasts bouncing. She looked at her men.

'Right.' she said. 'Follow me. I have work for you.'

With that, she walked across the room towards the bedroom, slipping her dress over her head and casting it aside while she walked. They looked in wonder at her backside sashaying across the room in just her sandals, disappearing into the bedroom.

By the time the boys arrived, she was laid out on the bed, totally naked, her arms over her head. They looked at her body, drinking her in. She lay with her legs slightly open. They climbed on the bed and lay either side of her. Bill kissed her passionately while Tom sucked on her nipple and massaged her breasts.

Suddenly she sat up.

'Right boys, kneel up.' she said.

They did as instructed; facing each other. Claire held a hard cock in each hand, sensing the boys' eagerness to make love to her. She stroked them for a minute, feeling their silky hardness before she began licking the tip of each of them like a lolly. She flicked her tongue around the head of each, making them gasp and moan softly. Then she took both in her mouth at once sucking their tips and tasting their pre-cum. She knew they were ready.

Claire wanted to make love to her husband desperately. Her fantasy. She wanted Tom to watch.

'Lay down.' She commanded, pushing Bill onto his back. He lay with his head toward the foot of the bed. She looked down into his loving eyes and slowly straddled him. She pushed her clit into his cock and slid along, making herself slick, then slid onto him. He moaned loudly as he entered her.

She slowly moved up and down on him, trying to make it last as long as possible. When Claire looked up, Tom was sitting in an armchair watching her. She smiled at him as he watched her breasts bouncing as she rode her husband. She watched Tom as he sat, one leg over the arm of the chair, stroking his cock. She watched Tom playing with his cock while watching her riding her husband and wondered if he would shoot his semen all over his hairless chest. She'd like to see that. But she wanted his cock too. She knew Bill would be all right with it.

Tom was smiling at her as she continued her lovemaking. They never took their eyes off each other the whole time. Tom watched this lady in utter wonderment. Her beautiful brown eyes sparkled as she held Tom's gaze. She became faster and more urgent on her husband. Tom watched as her breasts bounced around before Bill gathered them into his hands.

Building to a crescendo, Claire regarded Tom, until she cried out as her orgasm hit. Bucking on her husband she watched as Tom gently stroked himself, smiling at her. Bill made a loud grunt and Claire felt the rush of warm liquid as he ejaculated. She continued until the orgasm had died away, then kissed her husband passionately.

'Thank you darling.' she said.

'No, thank you. That was some ride.' he said.

As Bill's spent cock slipped out of his wife, Claire remained perfectly still. She looked at Tom, her eyes pleading with him. He seemed to sense what she wanted and what he was desperate to do.

'Stay just where you are.' he whispered.

He left his chair and kissed her gently on the lips before climbing onto the bed.

He came behind Claire and straddled Bill's legs. She felt his erection between the cheeks of her bottom. She gasped in anticipation.

He ran the head of his cock down her backside and slid it across her very wet pussy lips. It passed across her clit and she gasped again. He was teasing her.

Slowly, he slipped his manhood into her pussy. She was afraid it would be too slick and she wouldn't get the full feel of it, despite his size. She needn't have worried. Tom's girth more than filled her. He slowly slid it in, to the top. Claire was panting already. Her pussy felt warm and tight to Tom. After being celibate for so long, he was almost ready to come. Bill looked up at his wife and with her eyes closed, saw the ecstasy on her face as Tom entered her.

Claire slowly rocked back into him as he gently pushed forward into her. Tom was moaning softly now.

Claire looked down at Bill as she rocked back and forth. He was smiling at her. She smiled back and mouthed 'I love you.' Bill smiled back. She kissed him gently at first, but as Tom picked up pace, her tongue urgently sought his and they continued exploring each other's mouths.

Claire stopped her movement as her legs began to tire. Bill now began to massage her clitoris which sent her pleasure up another notch. Tom was building up tempo and she was breathing faster, panting and moaning as Tom pounded her. She felt his balls slap her pussy as continued. She reached her third orgasm and cried out in ecstasy. Tom groaned loudly then withdrew his cock just in time to shoot his hot juices all over her backside. He continued like this for more than a minute as the result of released pent up desire overtook him. She felt the liquid running down her backside and lay prostrate, on top of her husband. They were all spent. Tom lay down by the side of them and waited until his breathing was restored. They lay for several minutes in the semi darkness.

Tom broke the silence.

'I think I should go.' he said. 'I have to get a flight in the morning.'

'Oh.' said Claire sadly. Sitting up she added. 'Thank you for a wonderful evening.'

'No. Thank you guys. You're an amazing couple. I hope I helped you fulfill your fantasy.'

'Oh, you certainly did that Tom.' said Bill.

'Don't get up. I'll see myself out.'

He kissed Claire on the lips and looked into her eyes.

'I hope I can find someone as lovely as you.' he said. He realised he never would though. He had to leave now. He was falling in love with Claire and he knew it.

'Goodbye Tom. Good luck. You'll find the right girl.' she said.

'Bye Bill.' the two men shook hands.

Claire watched as her naked Texan walked into the lounge.

A few minutes later they heard the door quietly close. Bill and Claire lay for many minutes in the dark. Eventually, Bill spoke.

'Did you enjoy that?' he asked.

'Oh yes, my darling. It was very special. You were wonderful.'

'Would you like to do it again if the chance came up?'

She thought carefully before she turned and lay on his chest, looking into his eyes despite the darkness of the room.

'No. We'll make sure it never comes up. It'll be just a memory for us.'

She kissed him. 'Only one man is good enough and special enough for me.' she said.

She lay back down. They held hands as they drifted off to sleep.

Claire woke as the sun came through the open curtains. Her head was pounding.

She remembered the previous night and wondered if it had been a dream.

Climbing off the bed where they had lain since the early hours, and with Bill still snoring, she ran the shower before walking into the lounge. She found Tom's business card on the coffee table. She turned it over and read:

'Thank you for a wonderful experience from two lovely people. Best wishes for all you do in the future. You are an example to us all. If ever you're in Austin, look me up. Tom xxx'

She looked around the lounge and took the card into the bedroom. Bill was sitting up.

'Tom left us his card with a note' she said, handing it to him.

As she walked into the bathroom, she said. 'By the way, did you see what I did with my knickers last night?'

'Tom put them on the coffee table.' said Bill.

'Well, the card was there, but they're gone.' she replied.

They looked at each other for a minute. Claire put her hands to her face, her mouth wide open.

Then they burst out laughing.


robnpen
robnpen
44 Followers
12